Some thoughts on what we can do now.

The other day I had a slight temper fit, but the usual amends didn't seem to work - I was crushed for a whole day, the energy was poisened, I couldn't get a grip on myself at all. Shame and guilt galore. Also, some old crap coming up.

I think it might well be that we have to face our errors and the consequences of our thoughts and actions like never before. Now is the time to work on all that or facing our demons might crush us!

The Cs talked about "hyperkinetic sensate" and such, effects of the Wave. But even on a more earthy level, these days I guess most of us are and will be getting more in touch with our families, communities, and the network, which also means we have to face things.

So let us:

* be extra-excellent to each other
* be extra-generous
* be extra-compassionate
* pray to the DCM to help us see our hidden errors and enable us to correct them
* not run away from suppressed feelings and memories but face them
* get a grip on any feelings of jealousy or resentment, conscious or unconscious, and act against those impulses
* feel and show love to others, and act based on love and knowledge and courage

FWIW

I am certainly worried about our finances since we depend on all of you to keep us going and running the lighthouse and if any of you suffer financially, we also are looking at hard times. But, for as long as we are able, we'll keep going, keep the faith, and work on that ecstasy!

I can understand that Laura but please don't add this to your concerns. I can only speak for myself - but I'm sure all others on here will concur - those payments (real or digital as they may be!) will keep coming as long as I have means to make any kind of darned lucre! Got to put that fiat money to some good after all...

If others here start to struggle to keep up payments is there anyway we can be told of any shortfall so we can all try and add a few more cents to make up the difference?

Crazy fact: in France, postmen are now forbidden to touch/ring doorbells (although they're all wearing gloves, go figure) and the signature upon receipt has been suspended, which means that if you deal with a very dumb, lazy or authoritarian follower-type postman (or all 3 at once), they won't even ring/knock at your door or leave your package in front of your home ("it's not done, you know"), but they'll just drop the delivery notice in your letterbox (even if your car is parked in front of your home, which is a clear sign that you're actually at home to retrieve your package), which means that you'll have drive 15 miles or more to one of the very few post offices that are still open, to get your package… thereby "violating" the oh so essential containment measures and "putting your fellow citizens at risk" through possible close contact with other peeps waiting in line to retrieve their own packages that the postman didn't deliver because he "just followed the rules". If that's not the definition of insanity, I don't know what is :headbash::ohboy:

At work I've been told that tommorow somebody will be waiting for the truckers with a gun. A thermal gun, to take the body temperature of the truckers! (Thats how she said it it worked into inducing fear for a second) Also they are watching to make sure we are disinfecting hands with Purell and soap. The employee warned that the boss are watching the camera through their cellphones and the one who don't do it will be called "negligent". A new buzzbord for ideologues to surf on, nice!

I was thinking if I would really want to create a real pendemic, at this point I would put the new virus in Purell !

If we look at the weather in recent years, it should concern us that there might be another heat wave. And the corona virus will be replaced by the heat wave in the mass media. And since extreme heat effects the elderly the most, it is a double threat. Then, the death statistics of the virus might get mixed up with the heat wave deaths.

So, maybe that's the next big thing. And the heat isn't something you catch, like a virus. It blankets everyone in it.
Anyway, the flu might be used as one more cover: to mingle heat related deaths with flu related deaths, if the weather gets severe, and we all see how severe it has been.

I searched 2019 heat wave deaths, and a figure of 70k deaths came up.

Some thoughts on what we can do now.

I think it might well be that we have to face our errors and the consequences of our thoughts and actions like never before. Now is the time to work on all that or facing our demons might crush us!

The Cs talked about "hyperkinetic sensate" and such, effects of the Wave. But even on a more earthy level, these days I guess most of us are and will be getting more in touch with our families, communities, and the network, which also means we have to face things.

So let us:

* be extra-excellent to each other
* be extra-generous
* be extra-compassionate
* pray to the DCM to help us see our hidden errors and enable us to correct them
* not run away from suppressed feelings and memories but face them
* get a grip on any feelings of jealousy or resentment, conscious or unconscious, and act against those impulses
* feel and show love to others, and act based on love and knowledge and courage

FWIW

I think this is a most excellent plan! Actually implementing it will most certainly amp up the FRV of everyone involved, not only in your relations in "real life", but here on the forum, another kind of real life since so many of you have had meetings and gatherings via FOTCM that you are no longer just a "handle" or avatar on the net.

In this way, we can create our own "pendulum" and accelerate it!

I can understand that Laura but please don't add this to your concerns. I can only speak for myself - but I'm sure all others on here will concur - those payments (real or digital as they may be!) will keep coming as long as I have means to make any kind of darned lucre! Got to put that fiat money to some good after all...

If others here start to struggle to keep up payments is there anyway we can be told of any shortfall so we can all try and add a few more cents to make up the difference?

Thank you so much for saying this, M B-C! What helps us the most is simply regular subscriptions so that we have a good idea of what to expect and can budget accordingly.

So I decided to take my daughter to the park today (north Florida) and when we got there there were only three cars. We sat there for a bit and noticed only one child on the playground. A car would honk it's horn, the kid would go get in the car and one would exit another vehicle. This would continue every few minutes. The parents were staying in their cars and I guess they came to some agreement to only have one kid out at a time? I thought this was ridiculous so I got out with my daughter, somebody's gotta push the swing! Upon seeing this, two of the cars left. We decided to leave and once we were back in the car, the last kid got out of a vehicle. My daughter asked "why don't the kids all want to come play with me?" I told her it's because the parents are scared of the Boogeyman. It's getting weird here that's for sure.

And just to add to the weirdness, my ear ringing has nearly stopped since I posted.
I can barely hear it right now.

Your post hit me : previous saturday, I posted the following :

1- my boiler stopped 2x last 8 months, but since 3 weeks it stops every 2 days. The heating engineer already came but the same evening it stopped again. Funny thing is that the error code is F66, F being the sixth letter for alphabet, i dont need to explain more ^^

And since then I did not had to restart it ... ?

Plus, all the hype about the need for flu shots, then along comes a marginally worse pandemic. Makes all the chicken-little talk about flu look silly. Embarrassing. Even worse, maybe points directly to the possibility that the flu risk is also overhyped. Can't have that. This needs to be manipulated to make people think it's worse than flu, so the peculiar feature of this bug, a steep infection curve, is being used to divert attention away from the otherwise wimpiness of the disease.

I think there's a distinct possibility that - apart from the fact that the large majority are elderly with serious illnesses - many, or even most, of the people who have died from this virus were actually infected by another virus (one of the flu viruses) or were infected with both the flu and cov-2. The reason I say that is because, the more I look into it, the more it becomes clear that accurately identifying new viruses, especially ones that produce very similar symptoms to known viruses like the flu (which themselves are usually only 'confirmed' via symptoms) is rarely done for the general public. Basically, I think it's very unlikely that most of the people who have died in Italy have been accurately tested for cov-2.

Chu drove me to a hospital in Toulouse today. The roads and the city were quite empty. Even the hospital (!) was empty. Members of the staff were just standing outside smoking, checking their phones or chatting, only two out of 6 with a mask. There was a long row of taxis waiting for a hypothetical patient to drive back home.

The emergency area might be full, but the other department are just deserted. So, the hospitals being "saturated" is a very relative thing. One might wonder how the medical staff reconcile the deadly pandemic with their seemingly empty hospital.

On the way there, we were stopped by the police, who asked for our "attestation" for being outside. We showed it to them. They just asked where we were going, were polite, and that was it. But boy, it sure is crazy... A curfew made to be seen as "pleasant and civilized".

We saw a few people at the hospital:
- one was ostentatiously disinfecting her hands,
- the security man at the entrance was measuring people's temperature with a laser thermometer,
- one secretary was a total authoritarian follower,
- the other secretary seemed just impatient and depressed,
- only one lady smiled.

The strangest thing might be to see people driving up the street with their masks on and the window up. Good job!

My wife had to do some errands this morning and when she was back, she was in a sort of shock(she will probably share her experience later on). She should not pay in money because nobody wanted to touch the money and because they told her that from now on, they can not accept money and you can pay only by card either credit or debit.

In 24 hours, I have seen a lot of change to happen in businesses, people's attitudes and the bosses of certain companies (IGA plus grocery store, banks, Dolorama, convenience stores) have decided to sanitize "EVERYTHING", especially in the banks.

I went to a bank this morning and as soon as I touched a "little" something, a man would pass behind me and wipe out what I had touched. There were almost nobody in the bank.

After that, I went to a grocery store, and as soon as I entered the store they "order" me to wash my hands and the clerk asked me to re-wash them because according to him, I hadn't rubbed them enough!

The cashier at the grocery store panicked because the fresh chicken dripped on the scale and I couldn't touch anything before she came back in panic to wipe it off.

In addition, I told the person in front of me to take the time to pack her things because I wasn't in a hurry and the "boss (lady)" of the store told me clearly and authoritatively, "don't say that, you see the line, it must go faster". Her eyes were like arrows saying to me: "Wake up, lady, you can't see the line. It's panic in here!

At the Dolorama, they didn't accept any money, only cards. This order has been given to the employees this morning.

In some grocery stores, they no longer take our bags that we use to put our groceries in. They are contaminated!

Everywhere, in any kind of public establishment, there were men with imposing looks wearing "gloves"!

I even heard twice, "money is dirty, it's a good thing that it's forbidden, finally! We're always caught with germs! »

I arrived home flabbergasted and luckily that my husband is in the same boat as me.

10 years French Government bond rate (rate at which the French gov borrow):
And that happened a few days after most central banks reduced their interest rate and France, like most countries, has to borrow a lot (the country economy has stopped but the expenses are increasing).

That means that private banks (the ones who lend to states) make even more profit on the back of the states (i.e. the taxpayers).

It is the old story of "crisis" (manufactured or not), some lose while some others win. Usually the winner win the money of the loser. The core of crisis is not the widely publicized net destruction of wealth but the transfer of wealth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom