Laura post large clip from 3 Aug 1996

"Quote
Well, I went searching for a bit I remembered from the Cs and nearly the whole session seemed to be relevant, so here is the large clip from 3 Aug 1996:

Q: (L) This is kind of an off-the-wall question that just popped into my head. Did we ever ask anything about Hale- Bopp?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to turn planet Earth into a super- conductor?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp the herald of the transition into 4th density?

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to do anything other than pass by with a nice night-time show?

Q: (T) Is all the brouhaha over Hale-Bopp a smoke screen?

Q: (L) Well, what is it then?

A: Hale-Bopp: Flopp!

Q: (T) Oh! The Kahoutek of the nineties! (J) The cosmic OJ Simpson trial! Something to keep us busy...

A: Since you have broached the subject: are you familiar with the "twin sun" theory?

Q: (L) No. What is it? (T) Referring to our sun and the possibility of Jupiter being a sun in the making?

Q: (T) Okay, what is the twin sun theory?

A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.

Q: (L) Well, if it is a double star, how come we don't see the other one? Where is the other one and why don't we see it? (T) I don't think I have ever heard of that, have you? (F) It seems vaguely familiar for some reason. (L) Is this factual, correct?

A: Wait a moment...

Q: (T) They are bringing in their twin sun expert... (L) No doubt! {planchette spins numerous times.}

A: Now, where were we?

Q: (L) We were talking about the twin sun phenomenon...

A: Theory.

Q: (T) Which is that sol is one part of a twin system?

Q: (L) Is this theory correct?

A: Not yet, you are "jumping the gun."

Q: (T) Okay. You brought this up. You indicated that, yes, our sun is one part of a dual system...

A: Yes...

Q: (T) ...and that there is another star, another sun here...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Can we see it? (T) Can we see it at this point in time?

A: Can you?

Q: (L) No. Not that I am aware of. Is the reason we cannot see it because it is always on the other side of the sun from us? That it orbits in such a way that we can never see it?

A: Orbits, yes, assuming it is there, however, we did not confirm that, now did we?

Q: (L) No, you didn't, but you DID bring it up! (T) Let's go back to the beginning. Okay, you brought up the twin sun theory and then indicated that our sun is one of two suns in this solar system...

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) The sun that we designate as sol is one member...

Q: (T) Is Sol two stars combined?

A: No. What is "dark" matter, and what are dark stars?

Q: (L) Are dark stars something like black holes?

Q: (L) Are they... (T) I think it would be a star that has collapsed upon itself and the gravitational field of the star no longer allows light to escape.

Q: (T) Okay, that is a black hole.

Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can't see it.

Q: (T) Would dark stars be part of this?

Q: (T) So there is dark matter and dark stars?

Q: (T) The dark matter they cannot see because it is dark.

A: Yes. How about "Brown stars?"

Q: (T) Okay, Brown stars I have heard of. There is yellow, red, blue, green... Okay, our star burns as a yellow star because of the matter it is composed of - hydrogen, etc.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Other stars burn different colors in the visible spectrum because of the make-up of the star...

A: Yes, but not "brown" ones.

Q: (T) Brown ones are not brown because of the make-up...

A: Okay, you have white, red, yellow, and blue...

Q: (L) Do those colors represent temperature?

A: Partially, but that is not the point!

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp a brown star?

Q: (T) No. Hale-Bopp has nothing to do with this discussion. Hale-Bopp is just another flop. Okay, Brown stars. The colors we see are part temperature and part material... (L) How about the spectral shift which determines direction?

A: Yes, but that is not the point!

Q: (L) What is the point of a brown star? Black body...

A: No, silly! Try the most obviously apparent.

Q: (L) Well, is it one that just hasn't started cooking yet?

A: Opposite.

Q: (L) Okay, it has burned so long it is about to run out of gas?

Q: (T) It is running out of matter that gives it color?

A: Why did we put "brown" in quotes?

Q: (L) Because a brown star is assumed to be one that is burning out, but is the opposite?

Q: (L) Because... I don't know.

A: How easy is it to see brown against a black background?

Q: (T) Not easy at all! That is why they can't see the dark matter...

A: That is why scientists dubbed it "brown."

Q: (L) How does brown star connect to twin sun theory?

A: Guess!

Q: (T) Okay. Let's talk about this. For some reason we have to work through this to maintain free will. (L) Is this star small enough that it is orbiting with the planets?

A: No, we are leading you to something, if you will be patient.

Q: (L) Okay, lead on... we want to know about this. (T) They just asked if we understood what a brown star was.

A: Do you?

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?

A: Dark star.

Q: (L) It is a dark star... okay...

A: If it is there.

Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...

A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"

Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.

A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?

Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?

A: Yes they have.

Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...

A: And what would happen if you did?

Q: (L) Well...

A: And it, like, comes and goes?

Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?

Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?

A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

A: Explain what the Oort Cloud is, Laura.

Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

{Here's the correct excerpt from 1 Thessalonians
1Th 5:1 Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers and sisters, you do not need to have anything written to you.
2 For you yourselves know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When they say, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them, as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there will be no escape! 4 But you, beloved, are not in darkness, for that day to surprise you like a thief; 5 for you are all children of light and children of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness. }

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.

A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Is the wave the energy from this brown star?

Q: (L) The Wave is the Wave. (T) So, the dark star is going to come through the Oort cloud, and it doesn't have to get too close. Any star that gets that close is TOO close. Its gravity will propel these comets in our direction. And, on top of that, they are being propelled by the Wave from behind, so they are being both pulled and pushed.

Q: (L) Are they being "kicked" and then they get on the wave that is already on the move?

A: Yes. This time. You have had the comet cluster before in antiquity, but the wave was last here aeons ago.

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.

Q: (L) Okay, now... (T) Well, the wave is a form of energy. (L) Yes, they once told us that it was "hyper-kinetic sensate."

A: Realm border, this is your quantum factor, Laura, so plug it into "Noah" accordingly, and check out the results.
Quote"

I will extract the part from this session:

"Quote
A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?
A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.
........Quote"

and if we see
Terrific passage from Poe, and yeah, the same thing I've been wondering about. I keep thinking about the closing statement from the 28 Dec 2019 session:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

I will add this article:

Maybe this UFO is not UFO maybe is brown star that is the sun's twin!?

If this proves to be true, what is the best thing to do in that situation, simply drow attention of the people to "CORONAVIRUS" and make it very DRAMATIC,but in this case do that globally !!??

I will add

Laura post from the 28 Dec 2019 session:
"Quote
Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore
. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers
Quote"

At the end like Cassiopeians have said maybe we could " Sit in a comfortable chair and watch the show"

I find it interesting that Dutch people aren't allowed to be down-to-earth about this thing (one of our national traits, or so they say). So, now if people question the status quo they are called ill-mannered and arrogant by the MSM. Anything to stoke shame, guilt, panic and fear and advocate self-isolation and working at home (which is of course better for the environment :whistle:).

I went shopping today and they also practise 'social distancing' in supermarkets now, I also had to put my money on the counter instead of giving it to the cashier. The cashier was actually pretty brilliant in trying to cheer up a lady being next in line and who was depressed about the whole thing. She then changed her tune a bit.:-)

So, maybe this is what we can do as well. Cheering up the people we are dealing with on a day to day basis when they seem to be down in the dumps?

Sure, although I tried this today by light-heartedly saying to the cashier, "It's like the whole world's gone mad!" Her lower lip began trembling, she glared at me, then scowled, "But people are dying," and shoved my card and receipt at the end of the counter so that I would turn away from her and leave.

In a larger grocery store I went to, the atmosphere was bleak. Many shelves were empty, customers were wearing gloves and masks, and were trying to avoid looking at, much less saying anything to, each other. The worst part of it was the frightened look on the faces of children following their parents around the store.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been brought up as I have had to skim some of the last 10 pages.

What I find interesting is how this follows in the heels of the Global Climate crisis last year with Greta Thunberg. She was given center stage, all the experts agreed and those who didn't were called deniers, massive support from big international organisations, invitations to the UN, WEF and more. People were told to be ashamed and there was a call for drastic measures, abandonment of democracy as the urgency said extinction by 2030.

The heavily sponsored Soros group The climate Mobilization with many CEOs from a plethora of activist organizations on their board had a plan, which can be seen on their website since Marts 2019 where it says:
How the U.S. could eliminate net greenhouse gas emissions at wartime speed, contribute to a global effort to restore a safe climate, and reverse ecological overshoot through massive WWII-scale mobilization.

After the initial hysteria from the 'children's crusade' and mass marketing, the people didn't buy it and it flopped. The extinction protocol and Friday for Futures did not catch a momentum.

But the plans stayed alive. Then came the Corona virus and it got supercharged to very top with all the same backers of the climate mobilization now backing the Corona hype. It reminded me of the PNAC paper that was published before 9/11 saying that unless a new Pearl Harbour happened then the plan would be very slow to materialise.

All the leaders who just months ago were down in the polls in their respected countries if not downright hated have come back in the limelight with an eager like wild pigs finding truffles. And what more is that a lot of them are talking about war like mobilization akin to WWII. Many articles in the MSM makes parallels to WWII as well. Isn't that strange?

Instead of us being emotionally conned by the use of children as triggers, this time the elderly are being used as agit props. No elderly dies without at least a headline. Where I live, the canton had it's first death. An 88 year old in a nursing home was said to have died. Both the president and the vice president of the city council expressed their condolences and sadness of this death. The canton has 1.5 million people so it is not a small dorf.

And today Switzerland is also on lock down and the leaders describing it as the biggest mobilization since WWII. This follows, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Peru and so on. It is a complete orwellian takeover and here as elsewhere the governing elite have taken extraordinary power bypassing the legal system and people's rights.

It looks like these measures were highly coordinated and prepared well in advance. Perhaps that was the main topic at the WEF meeting in Davos, Switzerland, in late January this year.

Being a bluff, the rulers have to saturate the population with high dramas 24/7 to keep people in a highly emotionally charged state of anxiety and fear, potentially leading to a state of hysteria. Otherwise, the people will call the bluff and get rid of the rulers.

As I wrote on FB:
If people will not call the bluff of their psychopathic leaders and their grasping for power and their orwellian totalitarian measures, then the universe will. And then we will all be united in suffering.

One thing has me wondering:

We all know that big corporations own governments pretty much and because of that, direct policy decisions. But here, with shutting down entire countries, we have a situation that is apparently very damaging to many, if not most, big corporations.

So, what is up with that?

We have to think that representatives of the same international corporations are in on something, and are apparently willing to take this apparent hit, so what the heck is going on?(..)

So again, why are they all falling into line with what is basically total self-destruction of companies and wealth?

My take on that is they will be ridding themselves of a lot of competitors, while they are themselves able to take some big hits. They must hope they can re-emerge even stronger and meaner.

Especially smaller (family) businesses which are not so much into the global machinations might be taken over by the big predators.

So what we are seeing is an opportunity for big business. More globalization and control and less "virus-infected" cash.

Peeps, listen to what this guy is saying. If he's right, there's no there THERE. Nothing but a few virologists creating a kerfuffle and selling it to China, and then, more get onboard and sell it to the rest of the world and all is a complete house of cards.

It looks like he is right on this subject.

The first thing that came to my mind, when this virus appears in China, was sort of an ‘attack’ on China, because They were unable to reach it in the usual ways. And China becomes a big opponent in worldwide arena, at least how much stuff we have been made in China. I spoke with some of mine Chinese friends at that point of time; they told me that there is nothing to worry about.

But it did influenced a lot of manufacturing in China, a lot of factories where closed a lot of delivery services closed. And it did affect the all rest of the world. And it is seems like it was a present for the Chinese Ney Year.

Than it gets spread all over the world, and it is a thing that does surprised me.

I just found this little statement. Very interesting, it is in German but has english subtitles.
The guy is a pulmonologist and - spoiler alert - he is also part of team "scare story".
Holy smokes!! He just mentioned the Emperor, in the middle of the video. I thought he just said it in passing.. But he ends very strongly with it, that the Emperor is totally naked. I can't imagine how the idiot politicians and government leaders will look like on camera and in the media, when the facts finally overpower the current hysteria. KO-ing every "Be Afraid, be very afraid!"-clampdown measure they just did in the past days. Total Face Loss, how will they handle it? Invent another fake catastrophe? Maybe they will start the fake alien invasion, just to keep everybody from shouting: - "Hey, wait a minute, you just lied in a BiG Monstrous Way...!!" keep themselves in the momentum of spreading lies, so not enough people will have the time to stop them?:jawdrop:

As an added boon, the naked Emperor without clothes is going to be revealed: via the machinations of responsible parties becoming transparent, I think.

Last edited:
Laura post large clip from 3 Aug 1996

"Quote
Well, I went searching for a bit I remembered from the Cs and nearly the whole session seemed to be relevant, so here is the large clip from 3 Aug 1996:

I will extract the part from this session:

"Quote
........Quote"

and if we see

I will add this article:

Maybe this UFO is not UFO maybe is brown star that is the sun's twin!?

If this proves to be true, what is the best thing to do in that situation, simply drow attention of the people to "CORONAVIRUS" and make it very DRAMATIC,but in this case do that globally !!??

I will add

Laura post from the 28 Dec 2019 session:
"Quote
Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore
. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers
Quote"

At the end like Cassiopeians have said maybe we could " Sit in a comfortable chair and watch the show"
And this "be NOT alarrmed", stay calm and even humorous is to spread and emphazise! Thank yo very much for reminding me this session.

So again, why are they all falling into line with what is basically total self-destruction of companies and wealth?
Part of the answer might be that the hierarchical elite is not uniform. Some on a higher level with influence over the media might have made the decision and as we know psychopaths in such an STS hierarchy are willing to knife the others when an opportunity presents itself thereby accruing more power for themselves. I have been reading on some financial websites in the last year, how the very wealthy have been selling lots of their shares and consolidated their cash/gold reserves. If that is true, that would make them prepared for buying up massively after the crash at pennies to the dollar.
Yes, some wealthy are losing a lot but others are ready and waiting until the bottom is reaches and bankrupt companies go into liquidation and can be bought cheaply. Other wealthy have put massive bets on the market crashing and for them it is a big time pay day. The image of sharks in a feeding frenzy after the death of one of their mates comes to mind.

But even if that could be part of the explanation, then that does not exclude a certain knowledge in some higher up circles again of "Something wicket this way comes" and thus the effort to intensify the STS frequency and some mass feeding on negative emotional energies that the hysteria generates.

You haven't heard about hospitals running out of beds due to the flu because you have never heard governments around the world telling the people that they are going to die because of the flu. Btw, no one said this virus is a flu virus, it very likely is a novel coronavirus.
Let me clarify. I have never heard of hospitals running out of beds for any reason whatsoever, so when that started happening in Italy, it piqued my interest. I hear government all the time telling me to get a flu shot because 60,000 people per year die of the flu and so we better get vaccinated. I know there is a difference between influenza viruses and corona viruses. The only reason I reference flu is because there is a binary response world-wide: either it's no worse than flu (not the same as, just no worse than), or it's different this time. So, running with that binary line of thinking, and seeing it here countless times, it seemed normal to refer to it in such terms.

I posted previously that I was on the fence about COVID-19. Maybe I didn't articulate the reasons: seems bad if China would kill their golden goose for it, but what's the fuss about if only 100,000 official cases 3,000 deaths. That's a non sequitur to me. Then the reports start coming out of Italy, including from a direct family member, so I posted that I was beginning to fall off the fence and that I was about to land in Italy (almost a direct quote). The intended implication was that it's hard to consider this is no worse than flu if Italy was really having such a hard time, unless what is happening in Italy is a reasonable expectation for normal influenza. It sure seems abnormal. I don't know.

And today, I follow up after a few days of waiting for more data. I see nothing to show that the Italy situation is being replicated elsewhere. We're being told that it's coming, but there's nothing like the reports coming out of Italy a few days ago, and they're not even coming out of Italy anymore. So, what gives? Will we see things escalate in the rest of the EU this week and in the US next week? If not, why not? Could Italy have been a false-flag? Could TPTB suggest, if the rest of the world is spared what happened in Italy and Wuhan, that the reason is because of their success? Maybe. Then Italy can be considered a false-flag for further investigation. If things to start to go haywire elsewhere, then maybe there's something else going on? I don't know yet.

I can be sure that nefarious agents will try to use it to their advantage either way. My questions don't in any way threaten the larger narrative about the Consortium, Lizards, or any other NWO implications. Just because my questions don't fit nicely into that narrative, in my view it's no reason to dismiss them. We all still have a lot to learn.

My mind is about that STS or SDA or both, non human, launched something which was not expected, even if it's similar to many theories and maybe real plans that they (high lv human circles) were preparing) and now we see the results.
Humankind is battling.
As wrote before, I would bet more for an SDA action, a way to disembowel a real incoming conspiracy. STS are happy at this moment because they have plenty of food, even coming from the top human circles of STS power - I was wondering if the food "eaten" by the 4D STS coming from the fear of our elites, or from the higher human circle of power is a delicacy for them ? Don't they (elites) have also a bill to pay to their masters ?

From a mistake done in China (I base on the answer "D" from the C's in the last session) it became a dangerous virus (when it's not), or it may even be a kind of hoax, a false pandemic, and the great success of this is that everybody believe it, even the highest (human) circles of power.
If i would have to bet, I would bet on this german Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg

Now it's going in all directions, it's a worlwide cacophony. Many hight level STS people want to save their ass, start to get ruined and wonder what to do (like "it wasn't for now, what the heck ?").

The recent decision of the french government is just the wish to limit the number of deaths (i mean, the official numbers given) because they just fear to be blamed if too many deaths, they just fear about themselves, whatever are the consequences. We all know here how psychopaths "think", they do only care about them, even if it impacts millions of other people, i do not think they have another plan in mind (at least not at this level, they just do what they are asked to do), they just panic. Maybe i'm wrong but ... i can't figure out that any government was aware in advance about, prepared about, it's an event that put them in front of their responsibilities and they are now demonstrating their incompetence to rule a nation. For sure it'll bring more chaos.

I would also add : do not spend your time on the problems but on the solutions.
And solutions are globally : boost your immune system, learn (here about your body, immunity, self-medication), help each others, help other to learn, spread information, work together on the little things of the life and let the storm pass out. Im not meaning to bury one's head in the sand about what is going on, but remaining detached about will preserve your mental stability.

Other quotes i saved to answer them :

Don't take the sodium bicarbonate and vit c together! Chemical reaction!
This one I didn't know and happy to learn it. This should be added to the infographic that was released. An FAQ could also be useful.
Thanks, will pass the message.

If you can't exempt from it, here is how to prepare and protect yourself from any vaccine ;-)
This information is priceless, I know many people who are going to print it twice.
Who knows, maybe in a few months this will become an higlhy discussed topic on this forum, but I don't think (and hope) it'll be.

France is already on the verge of bankruptcy and he manages to find 300 billion euros! This guy's got a magic wand. Moreover the President said 5 Times " We are at war " (yes a disguise war against the people !)
Time to launch the attack starting with an hastag on twitter : #DebtMoneyToFightCorona# (shorter would be better but it's difficult to do shorter ... EU states at least, or maybe it's at the international level, are allowed not to reimburse a debt if their populations are in the need", does this law still exists ?

My take on that is they will be ridding themselves of a lot of competitors, while they are themselves able to take some big hits. They must hope they can re-emerge even stronger and meaner.

Especially smaller (family) businesses which are not so much into the global machinations might be taken over by the big predators.

So what we are seeing is an opportunity for big business. More globalization and control and less "virus-infected" cash.
The power of monopoly. The trust busters of early 20th century were trying to take down Rockefeller and JP Morgan. But it didn't work. Their families are still oligarchs, just with a century of experience in how to counter the trust busters.

And today, I follow up after a few days of waiting for more data. I see nothing to show that the Italy situation is being replicated elsewhere.

I don't think that is true if you weight up all the data. On one of the more lucid news channels in NZ yesterday they were discussing why the situation in Italy was so bad compared to China. They put up figures showing that nearly 25% of the Italian population was over 60, nearly 20% in Spain versus only 12% of the Chinese population. Considering that the deaths seem to be older people with compromised immune systems, I think that explains the Italian situation quite clearly.

Why would a neutral Country like Switzerland mobilize up to 8,000 members of it's military? Would it have anything to do with the U.S. Military? I have my doubts that the U.S. Army would have over 6000+ solders and 9,000 vehicles and equipment just sitting around because of a coronavirus outbreak? Is the U.S. Military planning (not an exercise) but some real live action "on the battlefield" and Switzerland is protecting itself? While other Countries close their Border's under the mask of a virus with lockdowns and quarantine's?

Swiss order biggest military mobilization since WWII to fight virus
Swiss Defense Minister Amherd, Swiss Justice Minister Karin Keller-Sutter, President of the Swiss Confederation Simonetta Sommaruga and Swiss Interior Minister Alain Berset attend a news conference on the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Bern, Switzerland, March 16, 2020. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse
Switzerland mobilized up to 8,000 members of the military on Monday and banned all public and private events from midnight after declaring the rapidly spreading coronavirus an "exceptional" emergency that demanded more radical measures.

U.S. military modifies major exercise in Europe over coronavirus
March 16, 2020 - The U.S. military said on Monday that it had stopped the movement of personnel and equipment to Europe for a major military exercise because of the coronavirus outbreak.

The exercise, known as Defender-Europe 20, had already been reduced in scope and the U.S. military took an additional protective step, which was announced on Monday. “The health, safety and readiness of our military, civilians, and family members is our primary concern,” a military statement said.

Since January, the U.S. Army had deployed 6,000 soldiers to Europe from the United States, along with about 9,000 vehicles and equipment.

Last week the U.S. military said that the top U.S. Army commander in Europe may have been exposed to the coronavirus during a conference with land force commanders in Europe in Wiesbaden, Germany.

Pompeo conveyed 'strong U.S. objections' to Beijing over COVID-19 accusations
A war of words between China and the United States showed no signs of let up on Monday, with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a phone call with a top Chinese diplomat expressing "strong U.S. objections" over what Washington sees as Beijing's efforts to shift blame for the spread of the coronavirus.

Beijing tells Pompeo it is futile to smear China over virus

Top Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi has told U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo by telephone that attempts to smear China's efforts to control the coronavirus "will not succeed", Chinese state broadcaster CCTV reported on Monday.

I posed the question to Ark and he answered, jokingly, that all the elite must be planning to take off for Mars. Yeah, it's a joke, but can anyone else think of what could scare the head honchos of nearly all the corporations in the world, and gov leaders, so that they would be willing to take this truly absurd path?
Last year while I was browsing the Avalon library for some books, I checked out a couple posts there for some exotic opinions: What is the current general opinion in conspiracy circles. So Ryan (IIRC) posted from the usual 'source' that there has been a rumor going around that the elite of this planet is fleeing en masse on the brand new Space Force ships. Strangely that ISS video feed on YT showing that white half-cheese shaped, luxury-looking space cruiser coincided with this. But if they are fleeing, why?
Then I read Salla mentions the same thing in his Antarcticas Hidden History book [good for movie scripts or to get ideas for computer game design], that multiple ships from / near Antarctica tried to flee Earth's atmosphere, but they got their arses beaten by an opposing power party [fielding similar space-capable ships] and so the elite had to sulk back.

Why are they fleeing? These rumors, however fantastically packaged, can be handled as myths, so there has to be some truth value via reading between the lines and deep-mining for truth.

Do the elites know about the alien invasion - is this why Obama was invited to the South Observatory along with other dignitaries and astronauts to have a look?

What else could they be so afraid of, other than the incoming Nephilim and the resulting total chaos? Ain't no luxury bunker gonna save them from an END, right?

C's mentioned that the government might slowly reveal details leading to something like 'Men in togas on Mars..'
Salla writes about - ..if we handle his sources, as you and other scientists handle myths by doing a deep-mining analysis - Mars, the bases there being not too significant and downright Orwellian scary filled with slaves mostly, but still bases and that you need a breathing apparatus on Mars when wanting to take a walk outside, because otherwise its thinner than Himalayan air. Kantek exploded, so the rich idiots can't flee back there to ride out an invasion.

Well, I can tell you, what I think they are afraid of:
RIGHTEOUS REVENGE​
The kind of revenge Nicolae Ceaușescu and his wife received, when they led the pair behind that brick wall - East European media showed this on TV - and the firing squad ended the two. I think the elite is trying to flee, with Felon Husk desperately developing his Mars Space Ship for the Super-Rich, is why. They are afraid of the Revenge of The Masses. I think, after the End we should make a movie about this. Revenge of the Sith was a big success, so maybe this historical documentary will be too: How the Bilderberger Crown Families Met Their End. During the End Times.

Last edited:
Looks like the quarantine in china has shed light on a new reality in married couples.
En Chine, les divorces explosent après la fin de la quarantaine
Maybe the same will happen elsewhere too, when people who have been together, but with a permanent ability to escape suddenly will be forced to stay together in a small space for a longer period of time. In China, a good number of Chinese under quarantine have possibly found themselves living under constraints also in terms of the food and financial supply. Many people live in high rises, so the possibility of staying grounded might have been challenged. Imagine living with a partner in a small flat on the 33rd floor for six weeks, with only few possibilities to go out. Before that, both of you were working long hours five or six days a week, which was also the situation when you got together. In the new situation there could be several sides of the partner that became known or began to express itself. Nobody is perfect, and with the collective stress from all the other people and flats, negative forces may succeed in splitting people who actually had a potential together, but who could not withstand the terror of the situation, as they experienced it. At the same time there may also be a number, who in their isolation discover they have only little in common, and that it will be beneficial to live separately. In cases of divorce there can be casualties, also for the child/children, but there can also be gains if people move on to relationships that are more nourishing for their development. Of course, in China there are more men than women, so perhaps Chinese women will find it easier to enter into a new relationship which then possibly might give men who were not previously in a relationship an opportunity to experience it.

Back
Top Bottom