So, what is up with that?

We have to think that representatives of the same international corporations are in on something, and are apparently willing to take this apparent hit, so what the heck is going on?

Thinking about this, it occurs to me that this economic hit will NOT impact the real movers and shakers, and at the same time:

1. It's a good way to provoke a global recession and an economic collapse
2. Test draconian/fascist measures and its acceptance among the population
3. Promote digital currencies and kick away physical money
4. Extending on point 2, to reveal how many of us are authoritarian followers -- as in "programming is complete"

I just went to do some exercises and thinked about all that I readed here today. It's as Laura said, even corporation seems to be desperate - I heard that they are giving stationary computer and desk to houses of their employers to be shure that they could work from home, so I asked myself - why they are doing this? Firstly I connected few informations: something entered throught portal on the middle east, as I remember this portal is in STS control, so it should be some 4D STS. Previously C's said that "programming is complete" and that there is a war above us where 4D STS and STO are fighting. Ok, soo when programming is complete that's mean we are like 4D STS want us to be, but if that is true, why all of this forum still exist and why there are still a lot of good people in the world? Soo maybe they thinked that everything is fine for them but it doesn't matter in this conclusions - They're got full control. If you got full control above something do you need to be there yourself to control it? I think that you don't. So there are two options. First: They entered here to gain their super 3D world but if that is the case, why Trump and Putin seems to be very happy about all of that? And Second options: In war when you fallback and you are psychopath with good logic you push your forces to your territory to prepare defence and be sure that you enemy couldn't take your property. Maybe that is why C's says that things will be getting worse, but in the end we shouldn't be feared. It's like when you are a prisoner in hands of bad people and you secretly know that help will come soon. You are calm and polite to be sure that they didn't want to hurt you before "SWAT" will came in the game.

Well, if this guy is right, a whole lotta heads are gonna roll in the scientific community, especially virologists. Because if it is nothing more than "The Emperor's New Clothes," a LOT of companies are going down and won't be happy when it is over.
It seems they are always at each others throats in competition anyway but will we ever be told the real reason for takeovers; probably not. The whole hoopla is proving useful to keep demonstrators off the streets and out of their way.

Terrific passage from Poe, and yeah, the same thing I've been wondering about. I keep thinking about the closing statement from the 28 Dec 2019 session:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
Put this together with your previous post and it kinda looks like a couple of dots connecting.

A summary of the actions taken tonight by Emmanuel Macron on the French lockdown. He announced that it would last 15 days, but in my opinion it will be longer...

EN DIRECT - Coronavirus : Emmanuel Macron annonce un confinement drastique

To cope with the rapid spread of this epidemic, Emmanuel Macron announced on Monday evening several measures to try to relieve the overheated French hospital and medical sector from this outbreak. He announced the distribution of masks as a priority from Tuesday to hospital staff and doctors in town and country "in the 25 departments most affected", the other departments to be served from Wednesday. Hotels and taxis may be requisitioned for health workers.

A field hospital of the army health service "will be deployed in the coming days in Alsace", announced Emmanuel Macron. The armies "will also help to move the sick from the most affected regions," the president said.

Measures for businesses and households
Emmanuel Macron promised a "state guarantee" of 300 billion for corporate bank loans. "No company will be left at risk of bankruptcy," he guaranteed. "Those who face difficulties will not have to pay anything, neither taxes nor social security contributions," he stressed in his speech, also referring to the "suspension of water, gas or electricity bills and rents. The short-time working scheme will be "massively extended".

Paris closes its parks and gardens, schools closed
In the meantime, the daily life of the French has been turned upside down. That of Parisians will become even more complicated on Tuesday, with the closure of parks and gardens announced Monday afternoon by the town hall. A measure taken the day after a usual attendance in these spaces on a sunny Sunday, when the government had invited to limit his movements.

Emmanuel Macron announced on Monday that the "borders at the entrance to the European Union and the Schengen area will be closed" from Tuesday lunchtime for 30 days, except for "French nationals currently abroad" who will be able to return to France. "In concrete terms, all travel between non-European countries and EU countries will be suspended for 30 days," said the President of the Republic, explaining that "we must protect ourselves in the long term"

France is already on the verge of bankruptcy and he manages to find 300 billion euros! This guy's got a magic wand. Moreover the President said 5 Times " We are at war " (yes a disguise war against the people !)

Maybe a part of the answer is in that session:

So if they are desperate, their puppets will do whatever they say with whatever they promise to them to go along their plans.
And with the approaching of the wave (which might be already here) they must keep their sheeples in this 3d sts.
On the news they are saying and advising people to pay with debit card. No money "if possible."
Also there is a new computer program for every one concerning the health situation. In fact I think you will not be able to see a doctor from now, just maybe in Urgency but visit a doctor it will be thing of the past. By the way this new computer program is for everybody and what a perfect tool to control your health! and you. Your medication, your vaccines, etc etc etc. Beautiful.

The army is on the streets and on the news is very important that everyone know that the army is on the street. They are there to help us, don't worry! and to fight the virus essentially. Some cars go on the streets with a megaphone telling people the mantra "stay at home!". The fines if you are not following the orders can go to 30,000 euros to one year of prison. For now they are gentle, just tell you "What are you doing outside? the situation is very dangerous, please go to home". Some cops loose their temper and say this yelling. (maybe they are a little nervous). This from one side. At the same time you see people in the metro like sardines in a box. Amazing.

The numbers of patients of corona virus go high by day, they say. It is interesting to see the authoritarians yell from their balconies to people that walk on the street things like that : "Go to your house, imbeciles, what are you doing? I don't want to die!!!!!".
Yes.

And another story: a woman saying to some tourists in a village: why did you come to a village where people are around 90 years old????!!!! Did you come to kill them!!!!? Go home!!!! (and insults with that).

Yes and yes.

I can understand people during Germany Nazi that denounced other people. Authoritarians and very scared people. We are seeing just the pick of the Iceberg.

I spent an hour in line at the market this morning. 10 registers open with lines 10 carts long. I just needed some eggs and a few apples (which I got because apparently nobody needs just breakfast). The shelves were otherwise cleared out. The funny thing is, everyone had these huge cartloads of stuff, yet they were all joking about how stupid and alarmist everyone was being. I’m thinking, “I’ve got a dozen eggs, and you’ve got dozen boxes of Kleenex, 3 cases of beer, and 20 tv dinners, but you’re cool. Okay.” :umm:

Right, so I have been to see a Doctor who works in public health in my region.

He basically explained that the 2 main symptoms are either a cough or a fever. He explained the reason for the cough. It's basically the virus attacking the cells on your throat causing an itchy tingly sensation. He said the cough is dry because the cells that your body produce to counter the attack don't produce mucus as a byproduct, unlike the cells that are mobilised to fight other attackers.

He said you can basically experience any flu like symptom, different people will react differently.

One should minimise their exposure to secondary pathogens. You don't want your body to fight multiple battles at the same time. Ideally if you get the virus you want that to be the only thing your body is fighting.

The only real red flag he raised symptom wise is when the progression gets to real shortness of breath. That's when basically you might need medical help otherwise you just have to sit it out, eat healthy, be healthy, minimise your exposure to other things, rest and your immune system should stand a good chance!

It basically sounded like the flu but with more of a chance to develop hypoxia due to inflammation / mucus build up in your lungs as it fights the virus.

This is a even longer version where he answeres questions.
Interestingly enough it was on german TV six days ago.
Of course he is anti smoking. But he seems trustworthy as far as I am able to decide on that now.
This is 39 minutes long and only in german. I am simply to tired now to translate it. sorry. So this is for german speakers only.

Yes, and he sure has a lot of credentials - he is a doctor, was head of a municipal health agency, did research on epidemics, was a federal MP, and he was the whistleblower who denounced the swine flu scare as a pharma lobby operation when he was chairman of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe Health Committee.

Right, so I have been to see a Doctor who works in public health in my region.

He basically explained that the 2 main symptoms are either a cough or a fever. He explained the reason for the cough. It's basically the virus attacking the cells on your throat causing an itchy tingly sensation. He said the cough is dry because the cells that your body produce to counter the attack don't produce mucus as a byproduct, unlike the cells that are mobilised to fight other attackers.

He said you can basically experience any flu like symptom, different people will react differently.

One should minimise their exposure to secondary pathogens. You don't want your body to fight multiple battles at the same time. Ideally if you get the virus you want that to be the only thing your body is fighting.

The only real red flag he raised symptom wise is when the progression gets to real shortness of breath. That's when basically you might need medical help otherwise you just have to sit it out, eat healthy, be healthy, minimise your exposure to other things, rest and your immune system should stand a good chance!

It basically sounded like the flu but with more of a chance to develop hypoxia due to inflammation / mucus build up in your lungs as it fights the virus.
You must now feel more at ease having seen an expert, yeah?

So again, why are they all falling into line with what is basically total self-destruction of companies and wealth?

I have a silly scenario in my head. The C's said that something came in through that portal over the Middle East that breached the realm curtain. So it's something that came in from another realm (4D possibly) but it isn't the Lizzies, because they are 4D beings, so they don't have to travel to here because they are already here.

So who is it that came here? The C's said to observe results and effects, and we can see that the results are draconian legislation that is very quickly transforming the entire planet into the NWO.

So I was browsing the old sessions to see what the C's said about the introduction of NWO, and I found something that I completely forgot. What exist in another realm that still has to come here and is connected to NWO?

Nephilim!

So my theory is that perhaps the Nephilim came here and the governments of the world are now forced to do their work to institute the NWO which is finally ready for implementation since the enforcers have arrived.

Yes, and he sure has a lot of credentials - he is a doctor, was head of a municipal health agency, did research on epidemics, was a federal MP, and he was the whistleblower who denounced the swine flu scare as a pharma lobby operation when he was chairman of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe Health Committee.
Thank you for mentioning that thing about the swine flu... I was rummaging through my brain why that name rang a bell .. but only in the background because other things have priority .. AND he also was chief of a headquater who decided on when to warn peeps, when to forbid certain events and so on, so he definitely has training.

What he says makes a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom