Session 24 June 2023

Thanks for another session on a very interesting subject.
This means our minds and emotions are also literally connected to that higher reality, and if we are not aware, awake and vibing on a frequency of truth and goodwill, and pay attention to what we consume, think and how we interact with reality daily, we open ourselves up to these forces, with no need for space ships or what have you.

Being vigilant, alert and knowledgeable are also what I keep in mind.

Thank you all! Great session as ever :-)
A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming. Be awake, alert, aware, and utilize knowledge. It really does protect if you can set limiting emotions aside. Goodbye.
To pray we should use the prayer of the soul? I would greatly appreciate if someone can recommend me a good technique to meditate. How do we build a hyperdimensional space? How much knowledge do we have about the area of hyperdimensional things? Much more turmoil coming? after all the turmoil in recent years? I have to see that! And what is the proper way to use knowledge? and more importantly, how can we let go of our limiting emotions?

Big homework, but let's do it!

Love and takecare everyone ❤️

Q: (Joe) Are they going to reveal themselves as some kind of descendants of a former civilization on planet Earth that went to some other planet and inhabited it hundreds of thousand years ago and now they're coming back? So they're technically humans.

A: Close!

Perhaps they will say that they lived on Kantek? Or Mars? Hollywood already played that scenario:

Thank you for the session!

Thank you Laura, Andromeda, and the whole team for this wonderful new session.:hug2:

A: Love to all from Cassiopaea. We know your prayers for all and will help in the ways we can.

Thanks to all who have prayed so much, and who will continue to do so with true love.

Q: (L) Okay. Is there anything that we haven't asked that we should have asked? Consider it asked. We all need guidance.

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming. Be awake, alert, aware, and utilize knowledge. It really does protect if you can set limiting emotions aside. Goodbye.

Thank you Cassiopaeanos for your good advice, your answers, and for so much Love.:flowers:

I am curious exactly what STO Nordic power center passed down naturally as FRV essence implies. Is that a kind of heightened awareness capacity or retained memory of the reality structure beyond 3rd density. Maybe someone else understands what this means and could enlighten me further on this subject.
I understand it in the sense that the "center of power" in one case is given by a genetic connection with the fourth-density STS "people" and in the other by a soul-level connection with not only "people" fourth density STO, but with the entire spiritual line.

In short, for STO what matters is the soul and not the body and it is this that works.

It is a collaboration so to speak with what the soul needs.

Thank you all for the great session. A lot to ponder on!

Some disturbing news about dying.
It is one thing to live life as if deep in the enemy`s territory. But the process of dying was kind of unique, soul departure unquestionable. If my understanding of what has been shared is correct, there may not be a "peaceful" dying anymore. Not only can 4D manipulate our lifes at will, but there may not be the release to freedom if you will at the end. That is true evil.

Animals.
Just a quick a story from few months ago. One night our cat almost set the house on fire by walking of the stove top and somehow turning the largest element on which had an empty cast iron skillet on with a spatula in. I woke up in the middle of the night smelling burn. Walked to the kitchen yelled, turned the thing off. At that time, the whole thing was glowing red, spatula burned and counter top around the stove ceramic burned in few places too. You could hear loud "plink plink plink" as the ceramic was cooling off. Yelled second time when the electric bill came in... :whistle: The cat is still with us, but she is now an outside animal.

I'm sorry, the question I ended up asking is pretty much answered all the time including in this session. Any answer to my question would be a rewording (my question being a bit noisy as a consequence) of their frequent advice: Pray, meditate, be awake/aware, network, use knowledge. Let go or work on limiting emotions. Also mine are questions that can be discussed in a forum.

But if nothing else perhaps others will hesitate less to ask, since they could undoubtedly think of better questions. That makes me hopeful.

The rest of this you can skip as I don't want to distract from important topics, and I'm going to try to make it as brief as possible: I think I had asked how to "block" some unwanted channeling, haharassment, or higher "voice" as Desouza defined it. DeSouza recommended three things I can recall. One being an awareness exercise similar to having an aim, by tracing a value (peace, transcendence) on your palm for example and keeping it in the back of your mind, being open to any associations with no specific outcome in mind.

Another has the unfortunate name "necro-derivation" but can be likened to ancestor or hero worship, which was discussed often here or in the reading. One way to do this is by hanging a 'portrait' of some (deceased) respected person in an imagined castle of the mind, possibly letting it come to life.

Another thing mentioned is positive transmutation. This one I can remember easily. Basically it means you're not fazed by anything (which could be a healthy or unhealthy form of integration). One way to do this is by 'transmuting' unhealthy emotions or things of foreign origin into a white light and protective armor. I don't know if that's the right thing to do.

I thought this bit was interesting and just thought I would share a couple of similar things mentioned in the sessions here as a review. I thought it was interesting that the ruling class on the planet has Nordic affiliation but that it's been mentioned before that any help that might be available would come through STO Nordics aligned with 6th density guides. I'm guessing at some point it may be critical to make the distinction between these two types.

I am curious exactly what STO Nordic power center passed down naturally as FRV essence implies. Is that a kind of heightened awareness capacity or retained memory of the reality structure beyond 3rd density. Maybe someone else understands what this means and could enlighten me further on this subject.

Thanks to all for this session!
I've alway been curious about the Nordic topic. I distinctly recall from the Wave books the reference to Nordics being the "good guys" but there are other instances when this was somewhat contradicted, including this session. I agree that a distinction of the two orientations would be useful to our understanding and worth talking about.

Thank you all! Great session as ever :-)

To pray we should use the prayer of the soul? I would greatly appreciate if someone can recommend me a good technique to meditate.

Yeah, I'd say the Prayer of the Soul is a good one. There are also the prayers in the booklet associated with the Cassiopaean crystals. It has been said by the C's that it's good to pray in the morning while the energies of the planet are still quiet.

It's a good question about meditation, as there are many ways to meditate. Too often it's a New-Age kinda feel-good practice of dissociation that opens us up to dangerous hyperdimensional influences. This is why a meditation 'with seed' is recommended.
'With seed' means repeating a mantra in one's mind, usually in time with the breath. I think of it as a practice of concentration, in the sense that one concentrates on the seed or mantra, and practices returning to the mantra when other thoughts come barging in and the mind starts to wander.

As an example, for a while I was meditating with the Prayer of the Soul by mentally imagining the letters written in gold handwriting in my mind's eye. It's actually really difficult to visualize the entire prayer from start to finish in this way. Tons of intruding thoughts tend to slip in all the time! Like anything, though, it gets easier with practice.

There was also some discussion on meditation technique in this session from 2015. It looks like the Prayer of the Soul isn't always the best 'seed' or mantra for meditation.

Q: (Perceval) When they said they'd benefit from regular meditative practice, would some version of EE and the Prayer of the Soul be enough, or something more specific?

A: The EE program can be used as a foundation, but straight meditation with seed is more along the line intended here. All of them need to learn to discipline the mind.

Q: (L) So, a seed would be like having a short phrase to meditate on, or...

(Chu) Or just the Prayer of the Soul?

(L) Well, the Prayer of the Soul might be too complex. I think they need something a little more tight... a short phrase. The Prayer of the Soul really helps you in a lot of ways, but...

(Perceval) It's like a broad spectrum thing.

(L) It's also like training wheels for achieving a relaxed state. If you really want to go into a deep meditative state, you need something really tight. Holding your focus on something really tight is much more difficult than allowing yourself to drift while you're listening to words or reciting the Prayer of the Soul.

(Perceval) It's designed to make you drift away, almost.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Maybe just visualize what they want.

(L) Well, I don't think visualizing is what we need here. We're talking about disciplining the mind. Disciplining the mind through meditation is like exercising a muscle. It's taking something really short and tight like a very short phrase and sticking with it.

(Ark) Maybe they should first meditate on the things that they should meditate on?

(Chu) "Focus on the aim," or something simple like that?

(Ark) And then it will come to them in German.

(Perceval) Arbeit macht frei. [laughter]

(Pierre) Maybe we could ask about the nature of the seed. What would be the best seed to help them progress?

(L) Well, I think with each one... Well, maybe some of the things they already said. Aiming needs to meditate on the word "discipline" and what it means. Gawan could just focus on the phrase, "A reason to be".

(Galatea) And Pashalis: "Relax"

(Chu) What would be Altair's seed?

A: Altair already has these skills to some extent. He needs to "lighten up" a bit and allow some pleasure in.

Q: (Galatea) He's TOO disciplined.

(Pierre) He's very monk-ish.

(Chu) So, no-man's-land: Knowledge. Pashalis: Relax. Gawan: To be. Aiming: Discipline. And Altair: Lighten up.

(Perceval) So is it okay if they do this suggested meditative practice separately or individually?

A: Yes

Q: (L) This is not something that has to be done together.

(Galatea) It's specific to each person.

A: Yes.

So based on this info, it may be more beneficial to choose a mantra or seed that is shorter and more in tune with the specific aims and issues in one's life.

How do we build a hyperdimensional space?

EE would be a great place to start! This thread features a collection of session transcripts that described the benefits of EE. There's two in particular that give the sense that there's a lot more going on than just stimulating the vagus nerve and relaxation.

Session Date: August 5th 2009

Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?
A: It is already having effects in other realms.
Q: (L) What other realms?
A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, is there anything else people could or should be doing?
A: The next phase will be rebuilding soul communities. Wait. Message to all: Do not give up! Patience pays! It took millennia for the blocks to be created and put in place. You can break them in a matter of months! Do it!

Q: (L) So, you're just saying that people should focus right now on doing the exercises and just be patient? Is that it?

Q: (L) Well, I had suggested to everyone that they should do it together - I mean, the whole program on Mondays and Thursdays. And then the other parts of the program as needed, especially the meditation every day if possible. Is that the best way to break it into daily practice and then weekly intensive practice?

A: Yes. And doing it on the same day leads to community building! But, you should be doing the program on the same day also rather than "chatting" with us. That is a separate thing.

Q: (L) Okay, so basically, we're kind of on the right track, but we've got a little bit of a course correction here to make and it sounds like what's happening with the folks on the forum is what's supposed to be happening. It's good for them. It's gonna cause them to meet themselves in the future or thereabouts, or so on and so forth...

A: And also healing!

Session Date: November 28th 2009

Q: (C**) Some people have said that they want to teach the Eiriu Eolas breathing program, but that they can't come here {for training}. Is it a good idea that they're allowed to teach without coming here for training?

A: Make your training video and instruct them on how to utilize them. As of now, with the new video, there is not much they would have to do on their own.

A: Take it on a case by case basis. Interview. In some cases you can send someone else to train or they can do minimal travel.

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.
Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

(I**) What about these New Agey people who are so excited about the wave without any knowledge about it. And there is kind of anticipation...

A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the EIRIU EOLAS program to get in synch. A lot of little personal wavelets or ripples won't change anything. That is what 4D STS knows and why they seek to engender divisiveness. It is also not worth the risk of being smashed by hidden negative emotions, so best to get on with getting them cleared. Better safe than sorry!!!!

So there is a synchronization that happens with EE, in the sense of getting on the same positive wavelength. Doing EE together amplifies the positive signal sent out to the universe, and at the same time it connects us all with filaments of Love/Light/Knowledge, which helps maintain the conduit for the arrival of goodness, beauty and truth in a world gone mad.

Its still pretty mind-boggling to think that the things we do here on this planet that seem small and insignificant to our conditioned minds - stuff like a breathwork practice or changing our diets or reading a book - could have a massive butterfly effect across the higher densities.

On that note, networking is another major key in building a hyperdimensional space while still living a 3D life. We all have our struggles and lessons, and it's all too easy to think that our story or our issues aren't worth sharing, or that we don't want to bother others and make noise, or to believe that we can soldier on alone, convince ourselves we don't have time, etc. We can very easily become well-adjusted to a pretty bad situation in this way. All it takes is one post to break out of the echo chamber and start going in a better direction. And although networking may seem so low and ordinary, there's more going on there that meets the eye, I think - I'd say that it helps us connect those energetic filaments beyond space and time.

There's another bit about building a hyperdimensional space from the session one month ago:

Q: (Eboard10) Stavish describes the Rosicrucians's Cathedral of the Soul as "an imaginary, ethereal Cathedral, first created in thought and then sponsored and maintained by thought" and as "a spiritual creation resulting from the concentration of spiritual thoughts". Is this in any way similar to the country house from the SRT imaginal realm?

Q: (L) So we have created a country house in our imaginal realm. Is the Rosicrucian Cathedral a useful ethereal construct?

Q: (L) Is our country house a useful ethereal construct?

A: Yes. Though you have qualified it differently due to your knowledge.

Q: (L) Yeah, because we think of it not as an astral thing, but as a pattern for a 4D reality, or an alternate reality, that we could switch to at some point.
If I may ask, taking into consideration this excellent topic Spirit Release Therapy - A Retrospective about the risks of engaging in SRT, are you guys in FOTCM somewhat still engaging with SRT?
Additionally, the bolded part about "creating" a house in the imaginal realm seems like a really big deal!
Of course, if that information is not supposed to be put out here,in the public forum, kindly ignore my questions :)

Much love!
Yes, I direct a modified type of SRT for FOTCM members via Zoom at periodic intervals. Note I said "modified". It is not at all the direct engagement type of SRT that Baldwin wrote about. FOTCM members have access to several types of meetings several times a month and that is just one sort.

This may also be what the C's were referring to in this session. But the other stuff above is the all-important groundwork, IMHO.

How much knowledge do we have about the area of hyperdimensional things?

Enough so that we don't end up as lunch?!

Much more turmoil coming? after all the turmoil in recent years? I have to see that! And what is the proper way to use knowledge? and more importantly, how can we let go of our limiting emotions?

About limiting emotions, the above about EE, meditation and networking should probably do the job!

Q: (L) Okay. Is there anything that we haven't asked that we should have asked? Consider it asked. We all need guidance.

END OF SESSION
"Build network in the hyperdimentional spaces." I have seen responses from the C's that allude to this I believe, but is there an instruction manual? :-) Interesting indeed.

Q: (Joe) Are they going to reveal themselves as some kind of descendants of a former civilization on planet Earth that went to some other planet and inhabited it hundreds of thousand years ago and now they're coming back? So they're technically humans.

A: Close!
(L) So, I think that's probably what we're looking at. Is that true? That it's preparation from an invasion from underground and from like motherships carrying - what do they call 'em? The Nephilim-type things?

Whoa, right on time!

Rep. Gallagher says UFOs could be technology from “an ancient civilization that’s been hiding here all this time, and it’s suddenly showing itself right now.”

Thank you for the session!
As I read this session's end:
I got a vibe like that of the session before the "official" start of the "pandemic". (at the time I was not aware of the sessions and I read them after the fact).

From session 31 Dec 2020
A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.

Anyway we will wait and see (+ prepare, preferably); turmoil is a given in this period.
Also the closing remark from 31 Dec 2020 reminded me of supporting the network by donating.

Whoa, right on time!
Yikes!

Well, that's pretty much the premise of Ancient Aliens.. and Zecharia Sitchin and so many others. And it does reduce the entire phenomena to simply a matter of technological advancement, nothing more, which is a good way to hide the real dangers of it.

And I think I commented it elsewhere, but after the precedent established during the covid madness, it would be rather simple to control online discussion of the phenomena to anything other than a materialist, ancient aliens, paradigm.

Who knew this guy would become an authority.
aliens-meme-original.jpg

Many thanks to Laura, Andromeda, the crew and all the people who make the session possible.

A: Love to all from Cassiopaea. We know your prayers for all and will help in the ways we can.
This time there was no Cassiopaea name to start the session. Like "Niolloniaea of Cassiopaea" in the month of May.

I wonder if this is significant. Perhaps only because Laura did not ask for the name, but Cassiopeia's initial response seems to me to be full of force and reminds me of Enoch's account of the Lord's help and the cries, which reached the ears of the archangels, asking for justice:

Chapter 1- 8 But with the righteous He will make peace and protect the elect and on them clemency will fall and they will all belong to God, they will be happy and blessed, He will help them all and for them the light of God will shine.

Chapter 9-1. Then Michael, Sariel, Raphael and Gabriel observed the earth from the sanctuary of the heavens and saw much blood shed upon the earth and it was all full of the injustice and violence that was committed upon it.

2 Considering this, the four of them went and said to one another, "The cry and lamentation over the destruction of the sons of the earth goes up to the gates of heaven."

3 And they said to the saints in heaven, "It is now to you that the souls of the sons of men plead, saying, 'Take our cause before the Most High, our destruction before the majestic glory and before the Lord of all lords' as to majesty."

Towards the end, Cassiopaea ends the session by inviting us to build the network in hyperdimensional spaces.

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces

I wonder if such a hyperdimensional network includes the "angels" of 4th, 5th and 6th density.

Will we be able to ask for help using the names Cassiopaea has given us over 29 years? From Mucpeor to Niolloniaea?

circulo-7-arcangeles_480x480.png

Back
Top Bottom