Session 13 May 2023

Thank you for sharing the session.

Personally, I believe that Nietzsche's controversial and contradictory work is inseparable from his mental illness .As a young fervent in God believer, he was then stuck in the loop of his own lion status and the fact that he is considered one of the greatest influencers of 20th century European culture and beyond speaks volumes. Obviously, a 3dsts realm falls under the domain of the corresponding overlords upstairs in all the fantastic ways that we are well acquainted with and that have also emerged in the course of this session, so it is really important that psychic hygiene is confirmed to be increasingly decisive. One interesting thing about the directional colonization of "antennae" is the diatribe that has developed around the cause of Nietzsche's dementia. Among the most credited versions, in addition to inheritance, is chronic mercury poisoning, which in those days was used to treat syphilis, and apparently caused most of the deaths of psychiatric patients.

I think with Nietzsche genius and madness are rather close. He has some great insights, and even some of his more unhinged rants can really make you think about things in fresh ways. He was a bit of a court jester who called out some of the stupidity of his day, including when in comes to matters of religion. However, there is no question that there is a very dark shadow looming over his work as well, and reading him requires tons of discernment and grounding. Otherwise, it is *very* easy to take some of the things he says and use them to justify the most vile behavior and ideas. And I can see how this happens even today, as new and younger readers discover his work as a welcome counterpoint to the current PC zeitgeist. As far as I know there might have been some paranormal things going on with him as well towards the end of his life, when he was almost a "vegetable" and his crazy sister organized a stream of visitors who came to his bed to worship him.

I think with Nietzsche genius and madness are rather close. He has some great insights, and even some of his more unhinged rants can really make you think about things in fresh ways. He was a bit of a court jester who called out some of the stupidity of his day, including when in comes to matters of religion. However, there is no question that there is a very dark shadow looming over his work as well, and reading him requires tons of discernment and grounding. Otherwise, it is *very* easy to take some of the things he says and use them to justify the most vile behavior and ideas. And I can see how this happens even today, as new and younger readers discover his work as a welcome counterpoint to the current PC zeitgeist. As far as I know there might have been some paranormal things going on with him as well towards the end of his life, when he was almost a "vegetable" and his crazy sister organized a stream of visitors who came to his bed to worship him.
Has always been loved by young people, calculate that in the domain of our friends upstairs once you understand how they ruled up to a tot the swamp of madness makes sense. Among the people his Nazi sister f*cked up was a young steiner, his first archivist (who later realized it). As I recall (studies from years ago), I think he was the first to speak of him as a genius (in the sense of useful insights, of a camel moving forward) and psychopath together.

(Redrock12) Is prednisone an effective treatment for a bladder infection?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) D-mannose and cranberry juice.

(L) D-mannose, cranberry juice, sodium bicarbonate.

(Joe) If it's just a straight up bladder infection, d-mannose is very effective.
I listened to a Dr Mercola podcast regarding methylene blue benefits (I attached the whole transcript) with Dr Francisco Gonzalez-Lima.
One of uses is for bladder infections:

"
Francisco Gonzalez-Lima:
In other words, the parent compound, the methylene blue is coming out through the urine. So as
the hours go by after you take methylene blue, it starts to become stored in your bladder. And by
the way, from a medical point of view, before the antibiotics were used for urinary tract
infections, like an infection in your bladder, methylene blue was used in higher doses than what
I'm telling you now. So that the methylene blue then increases concentration inside the bladder,
and it had that antiseptic effect. And I can tell you that that was much more effective than the
antibiotics, for example, that are used with the elderly, especially elderly women who suffer
from repeated chronic urinary tract infections, that they have to go through a round of antibiotics
every time. However, very few, if any, physicians use methylene blue in this way.
Francisco Gonzalez-Lima:
And in that case, the dose, usually in the U.S., there was a medication available in pills that were
of 65 milligrams each. And so you will take two to three of these pills daily for urinary tract
infections. And I have witnessed this. We haven't published a result of this but this was
something that was available and marketed. However, at some point, the use of antibiotics
became so preferential choice that all of these applications were lost. And I can see that, I mean,
older people with recurring urinary tract infection going through rounds of antibiotics every
month is not beneficial, but if they have methylene blue and [inaudible 00:51:02], even with the
low amounts that we use for cognitive enhancement, it concentrates in a large enough way in the
bladder to prevent also the urinary tract infections.
Dr. Joseph Mercola:
And it's interesting because it's functioning in a way that is much different than it does in the
mitochondria, because it's a much higher dose and it's actually a very potent oxidant and kills the
bacteria but it seems foolish that this is not used more commonly, especially in the elderly,
because it's so useful in cognitive components and addressing dementia, which you're going to
talk about in a bit. I mean, there's a lot of trials going on using methylene blue to help alleviate or
even prevent dementia. So, I mean, you get it too far when you use it for urinary tract infections
in the elderly.
Francisco Gonzalez-Lima:
Yeah, that's true. It is the case that in this case you're taking advantage of that biphasic dose
response by having the low levels being circulating in your blood acting in the nervous tissue
which it concentrates on, but when you're excreting it, it starts building up in your bladder, and
then you have the other biphasic effect that it becomes a pro-oxidant, and that's how it kills the
bacteria by becoming a pro-oxidant and using oxidative damage in the bacteria.
"

Attachments

• DrJosephMercola-FranciscoGonzalezLima-MethyleneBlue-HowItMayBoostMitochondrialFunctionforBette...pdf
    231 KB · Views: 16
It could be that (the house in the field) is a fusion of several fields or minds projected in fields, that is to say I have dreamt with Laura and Irj0 taking tests as if I had to pass certain tests where I did well and then I was accepted and it was in the field, is it something astral?
The strange thing was that Irjo was also taking those tests as if he was the 2nd teacher together with Laura...very strange dream.
Today I dreamt with Laura and chu (juliana) in the field there were more people we were on a square of wood and Laura said "I said in 14 days" and it was there that I met Juliana what a nice woman she looks like a god's bread I was helping Laura to someone who was cold and I gave her a coat I was the only man there and I said to myself how strange that the forum people don't come here and there I woke up.

Thank you very much for the new session!

Funnily enough, for the last few days I have been reading for the first time Baldwin's SRT manual and surprise, surprise the session is full of questions regarding the unseen jungle. Great book I guess to familiarize yourself with the idea of spirit attachments for knowledge's sake. I'm not intending to get dirty in the "sandbox" though.

However, this excerpt piqued my curiosity:

Q: (Eboard10) Stavish describes the Rosicrucians's Cathedral of the Soul as "an imaginary, ethereal Cathedral, first created in thought and then sponsored and maintained by thought" and as "a spiritual creation resulting from the concentration of spiritual thoughts". Is this in any way similar to the country house from the SRT imaginal realm?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we have created a country house in our imaginal realm. Is the Rosicrucian Cathedral a useful ethereal construct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is our country house a useful ethereal construct?

A: Yes. Though you have qualified it differently due to your knowledge.

Q: (L) Yeah, because we think of it not as an astral thing, but as a pattern for a 4D reality, or an alternate reality, that we could switch to at some point.
If I may ask, taking into consideration this excellent topic Spirit Release Therapy - A Retrospective about the risks of engaging in SRT, are you guys in FOTCM somewhat still engaging with SRT?
Additionally, the bolded part about "creating" a house in the imaginal realm seems like a really big deal!
Of course, if that information is not supposed to be put out here,in the public forum, kindly ignore my questions :)

Much love!

Thank you Niolloniaea! Send greetings and thanks to all the Cs from us!:thup:

Thank you Laura and team for sharing a new session with all of us!

NewEngland Seeker, hope you have a good recovery.:hug2:

It's very nice to know that our dear partner L. is well and doing what he loved to do the most: Camping!

Hugs to all!:flowers:

¡Gracias Niolloniaea! ¡Envíale saludos y gracias a todos los Cs de nuestra parte!

Gracias Laura y equipo por compartir una nueva sesión con todos nosotros!

NewEngland Seeker, espero tengas una buena recuperación.

Es muy lindo saber que nuestro querido compañero L. se encuentra bien y haciendo lo que más le gustaba hacer: Acampar!

Abrazo para todos!

I have my brother who has cancer of the tongue. This session is very valuable and pertinent to me. I did suggest to my brother just this week if he could consider alternative ways of treating his supposedly cancer. Which the doctor recommended for him to cut out his tongue and reconstruct it with a piece of arm muscle.
Thank you all for this information and I hope it will help my brother, I myself will do my best to provide more knowledge for him.
I am very grateful for all the hard work everyone has done for this group.

Back
Top Bottom