Session 24 June 2023

Thank you all for the great session. A lot to ponder on!

Some disturbing news about dying.
It is one thing to live life as if deep in the enemy`s territory. But the process of dying was kind of unique, soul departure unquestionable. If my understanding of what has been shared is correct, there may not be a "peaceful" dying anymore. Not only can 4D manipulate our lifes at will, but there may not be the release to freedom if you will at the end. That is true evil.

I think that a good death is still an option because Knowledge Protects. Even just knowing about the dangers is a protection in itself. It also means that steps can be taken to prepare. For instance, if a living dude gains the Knowledge that there can be a conscious choice to go to the light upon death, and enter the protection of the silver cord, it'll be much more likely that the dude have a smooth transition to 5D. A good dose of faith probably helps, too.

A dude with a materialist mindset who thinks that the body dies and they just snuff out forever seems much more likely to get stuck as an earthbound spirit, and used by dark forces in the way the C's have said. That's puts the whole materialist push in a whole different context - it's not just a lie, it's also part of a recruitment drive in spiritual war.

This has to do with negative emotions, too. In the Baldwin Spirit Releasement Therapy book, there's a case study of a guy who held rage at a certain betrayal when he died. Dark beings approached and offered him a chance at revenge. He accepted, and became their tool of possession instead of going to the light.

What I get from that account is that what we do here affects what happens when we die. In other words, the best way to prepare for a good death is to live a good life. If we make a practice of letting go of limiting emotions, there will be less of a chance that they will be used against us in the afterlife, and we can make a smooth transition.

So, perhaps what will happen is that the underground civilization might indeed literally show up, and because they are 100% controllable by higher hyper dimensional forces according to the Cs, then that would be the “invasion” that can occur, now there is still the subject of the 3 huge ships with Nephilim also coming in, as well, I don’t know how that could play out, but the later might be at the same time or after a possible transition to 4D AKA Wave event, nevertheless, how fun! :-/

Thanks Laura, Andromeda, Chateau crew, and the Cs for this intriguing session. It certainly is interesting how the UFO topic has gotten hot! Having been interested in it for a huge chunk of my life, it seems a little ho hum at this point especially since finding Laura and the Cs has exposed so much as to what that reality really is. Pretty shocking stuff for sure and the very unnerving realization that there really is something worse than death!

(L) So, I think that's probably what we're looking at. Is that true? That it's preparation from an invasion from underground and from like motherships carrying - what do they call 'em? The Nephilim-type things?

A: Yes.
Well, my memory isn't nearly as reliable as it used to be, but I thought the Cs "hinted" in a past session that the underground hybrid/human population maybe wouldn't make it to the surface as planned - perhaps some pesky catastrophic Earth changes would be the gigantic wrench thrown into the machinery! The best laid plans of mice and 3D/4D psychopaths!

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming.
From session 31 Dec 2020

Laura said:
A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.
We can all recognize that there are any number of situations currently simmering that can morph into a chaotic level of turmoil. However, since the previous warning related to the "pandemic", perhaps that's what going to blow up again. I just came across either an article or comment that brought up the suspected time bomb associated with the Covid vax - we're coming up on the 2 year mark in which the first vaxxed will suddenly drop dead. If hundreds/thousands start dying in mass all over the world, one can believe that will create tremendous turmoil. And, of course, there's the WHO not only ready to spring their next pandemic - and how could they not attribute all the sudden deaths to another deadly virus - but also their global push to control every country via the “Treaty on Pandemic Prevention and Preparedness”. Yeah - another scamdemic or something much much worse. Wait and see.

I skimmed through all the posts, so have to go back and really read/digest them. I appreciate everyone's input. 🥰

Thank you for the session.
A: You are dealing appropriately. This is not a time for persons who have issues of their own to take on responsibility for another creature that can act as a conduit of negative energies.

Q: (L) So, is the outcome that we have predicted where this has to go?

A: Most likely.

Q: (L) Okay. Is there anything that we haven't asked that we should have asked? Consider it asked. We all need guidance.

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming. Be awake, alert, aware, and utilize knowledge. It really does protect if you can set limiting emotions aside. Goodbye.

I share this that I read just today:

Calm down, control your emotions. Get rid of strong emotions and make your heart at peace. Let opposites be what they are, do not separate them into two. Accept them as they are.

Thanks again, Cass, and to everyone else.

Many thanks to Laura, Andromeda, the crew and all the people who make the session possible.

This time there was no Cassiopaea name to start the session. Like "Niolloniaea of Cassiopaea" in the month of May.

I wonder if this is significant. Perhaps only because Laura did not ask for the name, but Cassiopeia's initial response seems to me to be full of force and reminds me of Enoch's account of the Lord's help and the cries, which reached the ears of the archangels, asking for justice:

Towards the end, Cassiopaea ends the session by inviting us to build the network in hyperdimensional spaces.

I wonder if such a hyperdimensional network includes the "angels" of 4th, 5th and 6th density.

Will we be able to ask for help using the names Cassiopaea has given us over 29 years? From Mucpeor to Niolloniaea?

View attachment 76912
Hi Puma,

Interesting possibility.

Very nice image BTW, the filaments between the entities certainly represent a "network" to me. Could the child being protected (apparently) representing us mortals? What kind of connection between us and Angels exist?

If this was the meaning of the C's statement, my previous post/comment comment on "Is there an instruction Manual?" (Which I know the C's will not provide per free will rules) , perhaps might be relevant.

But we can work it out ourselves through discussion.

With love for everyone.

Thank you all for another session. So much going in our world and for me on a personal level. It's really important to ensure, individually you give yourself time to process things. Mediation, a walk in nature, exercise or some me time. Of course we're also very fortunate to have this sacred network.
Love to all :hug2:

Yet another fascinating session, thanks for sharing it with us!
On the topic of mushrooms/cordyceps supplements, after a quick search on reddit, it looks like not all mushroom supplements are created equal:
Tinctures and blends seem to be mostly ineffective, the extraction method is really important, and everyone seemed to agree that this distributor offers the best quality. It's on the pricey side, but we can get a 45% discount for bulk orders.

Excellent session - thank you!

Folks are naturally asking about the hyperdimensional space (@Emet-Selch , @Thor’s Pantheon above)

iamthatis commented on the hyperdimensional space and made reference to William J Baldwin's book called Spirit Releasement Therapy. Anyone seriously contemplating the hyperdimensional work should start with reading this manual as someone mentioned before this kind of work is next level. The emotional work, EE, meditation, and networking are also essential to getting involved in this kind of activity.

I'm sure more of this topic will come up later, and there is no need to panic or anything about networking in a hyperdimensional space as a lot can be done right now just keeping consistent with the basics. 😊

Good session. Difficult to know what to say that wouldn't be untrue or pure speculation

• Basically, be weary of aliens / underground peeps / so called saviours. Where will underground peeps emerge from and will it be televised for the masses?
  • STS blood line types rise to the top and make everyone else miserable so that STS can feed, feed, feed. Explains why a good chunk of business leaders are twats to their employees.
  • To me, it always seems that STS have an upper hand. STS blood line type peeps appear to be super juiced up and geared to cause some real havoc in actual physical reality and the equivalent on the STO side appear to be just "vibing" at the soul level and you know, being ethereal and whatnot.
  • Crazy Wagner guy is indeed an idiot so ripe for some manipulation.
Silly question - define Nordic? Are these like the Scandinavian type people? The type of peeps Hitler was on about being "supermen" or whatever?

Q: (L) What did cause the Titanic submersible to go kaflooey?

(Joe) Dodgy workmanship.

A: Leak.

Q: (L) And what was that leak due to?

A: What Joe just said! [Laughter]
This French guy had the same explanation: Video in French

Summary from what I remember from the video:

The submarine was basically a metal cylinder surrounded by a layer of some kind of fiber material surrounded by the outside metal layer.
A leak into the fiber material appended. It could be very little in size, the water get slowly into the fiber material. Once it gets to the metal cylinder because of the huge amount of pressure it provoke an implosion within seconds.

Because of the way the submarine was built it is not possible to look for a leak between two expeditions. There were two previous expeditions. The leak may have built over time during the previous expeditions.

I share this that I read just today:

Calm down, control your emotions. Get rid of strong emotions and make your heart at peace. Let opposites be what they are, do not separate them into two. Accept them as they are.
I would not use the word "control".
You observe your emotions, if you "see" the limiting emotions you can managed not to be manipulated by them. The word "control" suggest something like attacking the limiting emotions. Not the way to go IMO.

The devil is in the details.

Back
Top Bottom