Session 24 June 2023

The message made me think of the Fire the Grid meditations.

I tried to locate more info about the "Return to the Temple - Equinox Temple Planetary Grid Activation." I didn't find a website for the event but I did find the following site about 2023 Dragon Grid Activation events at the following site: 2023 Events Package. Creepy stuff. I don't know if the two are affiliated but some of the wording is similar.
Yes that sure is creepy!
It's Time For The Dragons To Awaken From Stasis
Do you ever feel like there’s more to you? Like a piece of your consciousness is frozen, or asleep somewhere just out of access... waiting for a divine moment to be awakened…
It doesn’t look to be from a crowd associated to the Temple Activation Meditation (whatever that means?!), that is being done by someone in this group of new age “gurus”: Resonance Science.
There is so much of this going on; it really is weird gobbledygook.

Q: (Joe) Are they going to reveal themselves as some kind of descendants of a former civilization on planet Earth that went to some other planet and inhabited it hundreds of thousand years ago and now they're coming back? So they're technically humans.

A: Close!

Dave Chapelle had this same idea... kinda. Language warning.

Also very curious that he draws a parallel to the 'alien' return to Earth with the return of the Jews to Israel from distant lands.

The message made me think of the Fire the Grid meditations.

I tried to locate more info about the "Return to the Temple - Equinox Temple Planetary Grid Activation."
Humans' attempt in mimicking their alien masters. As Above So Below. And by applying Universal Logic via Work Observation: As Below So Above! That is - I think - what human priests realized in ancient times. They saw their alien masters having lots of GOD POWER!! Anybody in this super-opressed society wants more power, no? Same in ancient times.
The high priest wanted power and to be like God - or at least they wanted to be like their super-long-lived Masters, whom they quickly declared God - and the priest began trying to re-create / follow their demi-godly masters by modifying the kids.

So they began to force-tie infant skulls to make the top of the babies heads grow into an elongated form = just how the heavily gene-modded / Godly Nephil girls were in ancient times = Nefertiti. Highly intelligent. Probably strongly psychic. Very long lived. Thus power-full. Anybody would wanna have Godly / demi-god babies, no? Now humans try all kinds of practices to make themselves Perfectly Demon-Possessable© [Father Malachi Martin PhD]:

So this 'grid meditation stuff' is for, I think, mind-control of the masses. Preparing the Sheeple to become docile and fully accept any "mind control programmer wave" sent their way by the Lizzie masters. Then the Sheeple can be easily inhabited by the Lizzie-demons. Just like how Agents could swiftly overtake the bodies of civilians in the brilliant Wachowski Brothers movie The Matrix. Recommended watch!

In the session - September 29, 2015 - I found a clue for above "grid", while investigating the Nephilim war criminals. How the aliens make re-animated human-zombies and how they have to emulate a soul by creating an artificial 'Organic Portal Mind' in the re-animated citizen, because that zombie-body is destined to walk amongst Peeps in human society. So IT has to walk and quack like a human duck, yeah?

This was the C's correction for the Matrix Materials' reference to ROBOTs. Actually - these "robots" walking amongst humans are not "cogwheel + spring motor machines", but instead bio-robots via corpse reanimation - the Lizzies create such resurrected human zombies. Since they cannot catch the original soul like a butterfly and forcefully put it back..... Thank God made sure of that - that we souls stay safe at least, as long as we enter The Light = The Silver Cord.... so the Lizzies must emulate a human soul driving their fav zombie body and they "machine-forge" / create and artificial OP mind. Its actually a fascinating engineering topic, if it weren't for making a human zombie move..

Anyway, back to the topic:

Q: (L) OK, the story that came from the camera man who shot the video was that there were these four beings. One was dead, and three were standing outside the craft, crying and clutching boxes to their chests. Is this an accurate...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What were those boxes?

A: Storage of translation matrix group to individual, emotion stabilization units.
Q: (L) What is a translation Matrix?

A: Translates foreign thought patterns, not needed except in emergency loss of electromagnetic grid wave.

Q: (L) OK, what is an emotion stabilization unit used for?

A: Variety of uses, mostly for survival by neutralizing thoughts of harm by emotionally charged beings, not accustomed to shocking turn of events.

Q: (L) Were the harmful thoughts that they were designed to neutralize, thoughts of other beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, they didn't work very well, did they?

A: Did not have chance to activate.

Q: (L) OK, so if they had had the opportunity to activate these boxes, they would have been more or less able to extricate themselves from this unpleasant situation?

A: Not extricate, lessen negative aspects.
I think the above mentioned modern Temple's Priests grid meditation by Cloe got their inspiration from the Lizzies and they are simply trying to teach Peeps, how to partially re-create above I marked in red bold letters.

Back
Top Bottom