Session 24 June 2023

Interesting. A Galactic-Federation-believer person (thinks aliens are helping us and will rescue us) published a short video warning about the hoax alien invasion psyop to be staged by the human PTB.

Interesting. A Galactic-Federation-believer person (thinks aliens are helping us and will rescue us) published a short video warning about the hoax alien invasion psyop to be staged by the human PTB.

Much of this video corresponds with what the C's have said. I found it curious though that the one image of a hostile alien attack in the video showed a flying saucer attacking the Illuminati banking centre at Canary Wharf in London. If the PTB are behind this alien invasion hoax, then it strikes me that in reality this would be one of the last places they would want to attack.

On the subject of the Abydos temple carvings, there are many ways through which to approach the question.

Q1: (L) Ok, let me throw this in here, since we just covered the part about ancient civilizations returning: In the session from last April 8th, Ursus Minor asked about the Abydos temple hieroglyphic panel in Egypt. Here is a picture of the panel. Why is there a helicopter there and other aircraft that look very similar to our aircraft today?

A1: You can answer this yourselves!!

Q2: (L) So in other words, a highly technological civilization did previously exist on Earth and was destroyed by cataclysms.

A2: Yes. We have told you this more than once.
First, if we consider that the pairs (Q1, A1) and (Q2, A2) are independent, then there are no problems. The C's basically say "you can figure out why there are different aircraft on the carving by yourselves" and then they say "yes, there was a highly technological civilization in the past".

However, if the two pairs are linked, as evidenced by "So in other words", then the shapes that appear in the carvings are related to the technological civilization in the past. How? It is not answered but an "intuitive clue" is given by Andromeda a few lines later:

(Andromeda) There was the same great helicopter idea from the information field.

So what could it mean?
We've seen that the carving wasn't created by a single individual, but was a "happy" accident due to restorations and repairs at different times. If the carving was due to a single individual, and nowhere in either A1 or A2 is it implied that it was done by a single individual, that would be even more bizarre: How did he know? Where did he get the information from? etc.

However, if the shapes are accidental, what are the odds of having more than one shape coinciding with technological vehicles? Very low one could argue. And yet, here we have shapes that formed despite human hands' intention that are connected or linked to something that happened somewhere in a remote past (previous technological civilization).

The implications are more interesting than previously anticipated: In an apparently random physical phenomenon, some information from somewhere ("information field") can be imprinted in some form. Is it analogous to what happens in crop circles? Is it what happens with the I-Ching or something like a tarot reading? Can information be recovered from a random-number-generator, the sound of waves or the shapes of the clouds?

IMHO, the exchange opens more interesting questions than what may appear on the surface. OSIT.

However, if the shapes are accidental, what are the odds of having more than one shape coinciding with technological vehicles? Very low one could argue. And yet, here we have shapes that formed despite human hands' intention that are connected or linked to something that happened somewhere in a remote past (previous technological civilization).

I don't think any of the 'vehicles' actually look that much like anything they're supposed to. The helicopter is the most interesting resemblance, but it's a crude 2D silhouette and I can easily see this as a coincidence. The others are even less clear, an oddly proportioned cross between a cartoon spaceship and an aeroplane? One that looks vaguely like a tank with no tracks or distinguishing features other than the cannon? They capture the imagination but the more I look at them the more they just look like shapes.

However, if the two pairs are linked, as evidenced by "So in other words", then the shapes that appear in the carvings are related to the technological civilization in the past.
I'm glad you noticed this too, that the phrase "so in other words" links the 2 pairs of question and answer together as 1 so that the answer is firmly in the camp of helicopter intentionally carved. Intended by who/what?

The implications are more interesting than previously anticipated: In an apparently random physical phenomenon, some information from somewhere ("information field") can be imprinted in some form. Is it analogous to what happens in crop circles? Is it what happens with the I-Ching or something like a tarot reading? Can information be recovered from a random-number-generator, the sound of waves or the shapes of the clouds?
Very clever. It seems to me that now we enter the territory of (subconscious?) channeling, of something directing the human carver.

Well, most people see representations of vehicles, hence the question asked and the answers given. Otherwise, any drawing interpreted as a human figure can be dismissed as a coincidence if doesn't exactly reproduce every detail and proportion of a human body.

I agree. I do think they are worthy of investigation, including asking the C's. I just wanted to point out that the resemblance to vehicles is somewhat superficial, not uncanny. At least to me, anyway. They shouldn't be dismissed as a coincidence but it certainly is a very plausible explanation. It would become less plausible the more the figures resembled the objects they are interpreted as.

Like with Intelligent Design, increased complexity becomes harder to explain as occurring by chance. Many people would see a stick figure as a possible coincidence, but add a pair of eyes, then a smile, a hat and then a feather in the hat and so on and the number of people would probably drop.

Last edited:
About this I have had a thought.

The current technological development is clearly guided in its configuration and use.

So someone interested alters an Egyptian panel with vehicle archetypes, which will be recognizable by the technological society in the future.

The consequence is that if someone thinks about the existence of technology in ancient Egypt, he will have the idea of a civilization with some or enough similarity to ours.

In short, it would be about misleading or diverting from the precise path whoever approaches in the search.

Let's remember that the hidden people, the highly technological civilizations that may be hidden and we don't know, have been designing the timeline for thousands of years.

Science fiction or maybe not.

On the subject of the Abydos temple carvings, there are many ways through which to approach the question.

First, if we consider that the pairs (Q1, A1) and (Q2, A2) are independent, then there are no problems. The C's basically say "you can figure out why there are different aircraft on the carving by yourselves" and then they say "yes, there was a highly technological civilization in the past".

However, if the two pairs are linked, as evidenced by "So in other words", then the shapes that appear in the carvings are related to the technological civilization in the past. How? It is not answered but an "intuitive clue" is given by Andromeda a few lines later:

So what could it mean?
We've seen that the carving wasn't created by a single individual, but was a "happy" accident due to restorations and repairs at different times. If the carving was due to a single individual, and nowhere in either A1 or A2 is it implied that it was done by a single individual, that would be even more bizarre: How did he know? Where did he get the information from? etc.

IMHO, the exchange opens more interesting questions than what may appear on the surface. OSIT.
There is another possibility and that is remote viewing, for there have always been people (let's call them "seers") who have had this ability. Edgar Cayce is one who springs to mind here and he was known as the oracle of Idaho, since the C's told us that he had a genetically enhanced ability to tap into the information field or the Akashic Record. Moreover, the Great Pyramid because of its hyperdimensional design attributes may have assisted seers or remote viewers to see into the past as well as the future. The C's even supported this notion in the following extract from the transcripts:

Session 22 August 1998:
Q: Okay, then we will forget Zep Tepi. Also, it says here regarding the issue about iron: ‘It is unsettling to discover in the Pyramid Texts, supposedly the work of Neolithic farmers who had hardly begun to master copper, that there were abundant references to iron. The name of it was B’ja, or the ‘Divine Metal.’

We always encounter it in distinctive context to astronomy. For example, B’ja is frequently mentioned in the text in connection to the ‘Four Sons of Horus,’ presumably related in some way to strange beings known as the Shemsu Hor, or the ‘Followers of Horus,’ or the ‘Transfigured Ones.’ At any rate, these very mysterious ‘Sons of Horus’ seem to have been made of iron or to have had iron fingers. [...] It is clear that iron was somehow seen by the composers of the Pyramid Texts as being imperative in the rituals aimed at ensuring new life cosmic and stellar. The verses of the Texts connect the metal and its uses to the ancient prototype of all such rituals by means of which Osiris himself, Egypt’s ‘Once and Future King,’ died and was restored to immortal life as Lord of the Sky Region of Orion. ‘The doors of iron which are in the starry sky are thrown open for me and I go through them.’ It appears to be nothing less than an iron stargate intended to admit Osiris and all the dynasty of dead kings after him into the celestial realms of the belt of Orion. But, if the Pyramid Texts are describing a stargate, they are also describing a timegate for they express no doubt that by passing through the iron portals of the sky, the soul of the deceased will attain a life of millions of years.’ So, they are describing the Pyramid as a stargate, a timegate, a portal. However, they are doing so in figurative terms, that the person could mentally travel, or use this in some way. Could you comment on this bit about the iron stargate?

A: Iron is highly magnetic.

Q: Yes, we know that...

A: Opens doorways or portals.

Q: Were the Egyptians using the Pyramids to travel in time?

A: Maybe in a crude sense, more like an oracle.

So it is possible that gifted seers (remote viewers) in ancient Egypt may have seen images of the past, or possibly of the future too, depicting advanced weaponry and some of these were subsequently recorded in stone. I have seen the kind of crude imagery that remote viewers draw when they are in the zone, which could therefore account for the crude depictions of the weapon systems carved at Abydos.

As to the status of these "seers", they often held prominent positions at the Egyptian court. As to their ability to see beyond the normal realm (i.e., pierce the veil), the C's said this in the session dated 13 July 2002:

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centres.

Q: (V) What about the many ideas about 12 chakras, and so forth that are currently being taught by many new age sources? {Barbara Marciniak for one.}

A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic centre. The higher centres are only "seated" by being "magnetized." And this more or less "External" condition [location of the higher centres] has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived "seating" locations, in potential. This has led to "cross conceptualization" based on assumption!

Hence, the need to build up one's magnetic centre.

The English occultist Kenneth Grant (1924–2011) also touched on the ability of some artists, as gifted seers, to tap into this unseen realm, which he called the “the Mauve Zone.”

Perhaps more than any other modern occult writer, Grant stressed the importance, potential and power of such creativity, writing in Aleister Crowley & The Hidden God that, “Great art is always simple… true art expresses Eternity.” From the beginning, Art by the likes of Austin Osman Spare and Grant’s wife, Steffi, is essential to the function of the Typhonian Trilogies – the text illustrates the pictures as much as the pictures illustrate the text. Later, in Outside the Circles of Time, Grant writes regarding artists such as Salvador Dali, Sidney Sime, Spare, and Tanguy:

These artists accomplished a leap into other dimensions and – this is the important point – returned to record their extra-dimensional experiences… Art, in the true and vital sense, is an instrument, a magical machine, a means of occult exploration which can project the seer into the realm of the Unseen and launch the waking mind into the seas of the subconsciousness.

Grant also linked such artistic magic to the realm of literature too and in doing so made a connection to ancient Egyptian magic or "Heka":

Words can weave worlds, words can conjure ghosts – words can transport and transform and alter consciousness – the only limit being imagination. It is to be remembered that imagination is concerned with creating images, in which respect it is directly related to the Ancient Egyptian Heka: a word that meant both ‘Magic’ and “the making of images.

Last edited:
There is another possibility and that is remote viewing, for there have always been people (let's call them "seers") who have had this ability. Edgar Cayce is one who springs to mind here and he was known as the oracle of Idaho, since the C's told us that he had a genetically enhanced ability to tap into the information field or the Akashic Record. Moreover, the Great Pyramid because of its hyperdimensional design attributes may have assisted seers or remote viewers to see into the past as well as the future. The C's even supported this notion in the following extract from the transcripts:

Session 22 August 1998:
Q: Okay, then we will forget Zep Tepi. Also, it says here regarding the issue about iron: ‘It is unsettling to discover in the Pyramid Texts, supposedly the work of Neolithic farmers who had hardly begun to master copper, that there were abundant references to iron. The name of it was B’ja, or the ‘Divine Metal.’

We always encounter it in distinctive context to astronomy. For example, B’ja is frequently mentioned in the text in connection to the ‘Four Sons of Horus,’ presumably related in some way to strange beings known as the Shemsu Hor, or the ‘Followers of Horus,’ or the ‘Transfigured Ones.’ At any rate, these very mysterious ‘Sons of Horus’ seem to have been made of iron or to have had iron fingers. [...] It is clear that iron was somehow seen by the composers of the Pyramid Texts as being imperative in the rituals aimed at ensuring new life cosmic and stellar. The verses of the Texts connect the metal and its uses to the ancient prototype of all such rituals by means of which Osiris himself, Egypt’s ‘Once and Future King,’ died and was restored to immortal life as Lord of the Sky Region of Orion. ‘The doors of iron which are in the starry sky are thrown open for me and I go through them.’ It appears to be nothing less than an iron stargate intended to admit Osiris and all the dynasty of dead kings after him into the celestial realms of the belt of Orion. But, if the Pyramid Texts are describing a stargate, they are also describing a timegate for they express no doubt that by passing through the iron portals of the sky, the soul of the deceased will attain a life of millions of years.’ So, they are describing the Pyramid as a stargate, a timegate, a portal. However, they are doing so in figurative terms, that the person could mentally travel, or use this in some way. Could you comment on this bit about the iron stargate?

A: Iron is highly magnetic.

Q: Yes, we know that...

A: Opens doorways or portals.

Q: Were the Egyptians using the Pyramids to travel in time?

A: Maybe in a crude sense, more like an oracle.

So it is possible that gifted seers (remote viewers) in ancient Egypt may have seen images of the past, or possibly of the future too, depicting advanced weaponry and some of these were subsequently recorded in stone. I have seen the kind of crude imagery that remote viewers draw when they are in the zone, which could therefore account for the crude depictions of the weapon systems carved at Abydos.

As to the status of these "seers", they often held prominent positions at the Egyptian court. As to their ability to see beyond the normal realm (i.e., pierce the veil), the C's said this in the session dated 13 July 2002:

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centres.

Q: (V) What about the many ideas about 12 chakras, and so forth that are currently being taught by many new age sources? {Barbara Marciniak for one.}

A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic centre. The higher centres are only "seated" by being "magnetized." And this more or less "External" condition [location of the higher centres] has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived "seating" locations, in potential. This has led to "cross conceptualization" based on assumption!

Hence, the need to build up one's magnetic centre.

The English occultist Kenneth Grant (1924–2011) also touched on the ability of some artists, as gifted seers, to tap into this unseen realm, which he called the “the Mauve Zone.”

Perhaps more than any other modern occult writer, Grant stressed the importance, potential and power of such creativity, writing in Aleister Crowley & The Hidden God that, “Great art is always simple… true art expresses Eternity.” From the beginning, Art by the likes of Austin Osman Spare and Grant’s wife, Steffi, is essential to the function of the Typhonian Trilogies – the text illustrates the pictures as much as the pictures illustrate the text. Later, in Outside the Circles of Time, Grant writes regarding artists such as Salvador Dali, Sidney Sime, Spare, and Tanguy:

These artists accomplished a leap into other dimensions and – this is the important point – returned to record their extra-dimensional experiences… Art, in the true and vital sense, is an instrument, a magical machine, a means of occult exploration which can project the seer into the realm of the Unseen and launch the waking mind into the seas of the subconsciousness.

Grant also linked such artistic magic to the realm of literature too and in doing so made a connection to ancient Egyptian magic or "Heka":

Words can weave worlds, words can conjure ghosts – words can transport and transform and alter consciousness – the only limit being imagination. It is to be remembered that imagination is concerned with creating images, in which respect it is directly related to the Ancient Egyptian Heka: a word that meant both ‘Magic’ and “the making of images.
I think you have found the solution to the matter.

At least until we have different information.

Congratulations.

And my postulate or idea comes from some writing that I have read years ago, in which it was said that the hidden leaders had "prepared" the artifacts and writings that would be found in later times, such as the Dead Sea Scrolls for example.

Of course, as I said before science fiction or conspiracy theory.:-)
The Dead Sea Scrolls are normally attributed to the Jewish philosophical/monastic sect known as the Essenes, whose origins may have been in Egypt where they were known earlier as the Therapeutae. They were renowned as healers and normally wore white linen robes (perhaps establishing a distant link with the Druids whose priests also wore white robes). According to the C's they were also the group who were behind the Copper Scrolls that were found with the Dead Sea Scrolls, which contained an inventory of treasure, perhaps items rescued from the Temple before Jerusalem was captured by the Babylonians:
Session 7 November 1994:

Q: (L) What are the copper scrolls discovered in Israel?

A: Essenes. The treasure described was real but no longer intact as described.

However, the C's also linked the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Jewish Kabbalah in the Session dated 26 July 1997:

Q: What about the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls?

A: Kaballah.

Q: What is so explosive in the Dead Sea Scrolls that they cannot release them?

A: Wait and see.

This point may be highly relevant to the issue of whether the Essenes may themselves have practiced remote viewing based on knowledge gleaned from the Kabbalah. Earlier in that same session, the C's indicated that the Knights Templar may have discovered the knowledge the Essenes had possessed, including presumably the Kabbalah, when finding ancient documents during their secret excavations under Temple Mount (which may explain the true raison d'être for the founding of the order, since they seemed to know where to look and were conveniently allotted a base located right over the site they were interested in):​

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumours... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: Templars held the secret of levitation.

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

A: Yes

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

The C's had previously told Laura that the Kaballah had derived from channelled truths given to early pre-Mosaic Jews in the Session dated 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) What is the origin of the Kaballah?

A: Channelled truths given to early pre-Mosaic Jews to use your terminology.

Q: (L) When the Jewish commentators began setting down the teachings, was this the first time this had been put into writing?

A: No. Not even close.

Q: (L) Is the form that it is in today very close to the original form and can it be relied upon?

A: No. Corrupted.

Many people associate modern Freemasonry with the Knights Templar and this issue came up in the same session, where the C's linked the Freemasons' teachings with those of the ancient Essenes:​

Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

It would seem though that the Jewish Essenes' pedigree was much older than that of the Mosaic Jews, given that the C's said Hermes Trismegistus, who lived approximately 5,240 years ago, had betrayed the Pharoah Rana when he broke the covenant of spiritual unity of all the peoples in the Middle East by inspiring "divisions within ranks of the Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.

Moreover, the group called the "Essenes" would seem to have shared a common ancestry with the Celts according to the C's and the Celts (whose priesthood were the Druids) are renowned for their "seers", or those who possess the fabled second sight:

Session 19 April 1997:
Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?

A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called Celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centres.

[…]

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?

A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the Essenes and the Celts.

So, picking up on your point, did certain Jewish leaders hide away documents which contained esoteric information including the Kabbalah in the expectation that it would one day be found by some group like the Knights Templar, whose original members may have had shared Merovingian/Plantagenet and Jewish bloodlines (they all seemed to have been closely related)? Were these founding members of the Templars in receipt of inherited information concerning the whereabouts of these hidden Jewish documents and would their successors in turn hide the same knowledge that the C's said had given the Templars the secret of levitation (hyperdimensional physics) when the order was ruthlessly suppressed between 1307-1314? If so, was it the Rosicrucians who rediscovered this knowledge in the late 16th Century when one of their members (perhaps a woman with the second sight) was able to locate a Templar church vault in England where it had been hidden away for safety (see my earlier post on this relating to Spring Wood Priory in Staffordshire, a former Templar preceptory)?

So, picking up on your point, did certain Jewish leaders hide away documents which contained esoteric information including the Kabbalah in the expectation that it would one day be found by some group like the Knights Templar, whose original members may have had shared Merovingian/Plantagenet and Jewish bloodlines (they all seemed to have been closely related)? Were these founding members of the Templars in receipt of inherited information concerning the whereabouts of these hidden Jewish documents and would their successors in turn hide the same knowledge that the C's said had given the Templars the secret of levitation (hyperdimensional physics) when the order was ruthlessly suppressed between 1307-1314? If so, was it the Rosicrucians who rediscovered this knowledge in the late 16th Century when one of their members (perhaps a woman with the second sight) was able to locate a Templar church vault in England where it had been hidden away for safety (see my earlier post on this relating to Spring Wood Priory in Staffordshire, a former Templar preceptory)?
I think it may be something logical.

In order to fool all those people and get them to work and are still working on a great plan, it is logical to provide a treasure map, that there is some difficulty in finding it and then validate what should be done (what they think should be done) to be made.

Hence the artifacts and writings intended only for the chosen ones, are like the Easter eggs that children seek.

What a tangled web we weave?, Right?

It just seems logical to me, there is that all this seems to me very interesting and good to know to know our history, but in reality I am very little interested in what they could offer.

Too many lies.

I think it may be something logical.

In order to fool all those people and get them to work and are still working on a great plan, it is logical to provide a treasure map, that there is some difficulty in finding it and then validate what should be done (what they think should be done) to be made.

Hence the artifacts and writings intended only for the chosen ones, are like the Easter eggs that children seek.

What a tangled web we weave?, Right?

It just seems logical to me, there is that all this seems to me very interesting and good to know to know our history, but in reality I am very little interested in what they could offer.

Too many lies.
I agree with you. It seems to me that the great plan you speak of is what we today call the 'New World Order', which is effectively a recreation of the Atlantean civilisation prior to the Deluge. The C's said we are experiencing a re-run of those events in what is a recurring time loop. How aware the human beings who have played the game and hunted for the treasure (i.e., knowledge and artefacts) that this Easter Egg hunt, as you call it, has been organised by hyperdimensional beings and advanced human subterranean dwellers who have been manipulating humanity and the timeline for their own selfish ends is a moot point. No doubt some are and in particular those who may have been connected to the mysterious enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees.

At one level you could even accuse the C's of playing a similar game with us since they too have provided Laura and the Forum with a plenitude of clues to help solve some of the great mysteries of history and science. A good example of this can be found in the session dated 31 October 1998:
Q: Now, when you were saying that I needed to get a better 'handl' on it and I found...

A: Have you overlooked North America? Check Atlas indices for names to pique interest.

Q: What names?

A: Oh now, we cannot tell you that!

Q: The reason I have been focusing on Europe is because you said that this thing we were supposed to find was in the Rhineland...

A: But there are always connections, both hither and yon. Tricky those Rosicrucians, tricky. And what of Piri Reis?

Q: Well, I was already lost in a sea of puzzle pieces. Nothing like making it harder!

A: Or easier. Template... Templar... Temporary. Temperature... prime numbers, prime rib... Primary.

Q: Oh God! I thought it was bad before, now it is worse! We were talking about, at some point, going to France and checking some of these things, and even finding a place to live that belonged to these families...

A: Patience.

Q: Well, obviously, we would have to have a LOT of bucks to do any of this so it is out of the question at present. Now, Mike wanted me to ask about this time when remote viewing was effective. Is this in fact true, and if so, why?

A: Remote viewing requires the accessing of the imagination situation.
[MJF: which shows how important imagination is to this capability]

You will note that the C's refer above to the trickiness of the Rosicrucians, which links with an earlier quote they made about the Rosicrucians when they said "What a tangled web we spin, when we must not let you in", as referred to in your post.

As a visitor to the Alton Towers thread, you will know that I have been trying to shed light on what may have been going on with the Rosicrucians of the late 16th and early 17th Centuries and their modern day successors. It seems clear to me now that the two men who may have been key players in launching the Rosicrucian movement were Dr John Dee and Sir Francis Bacon. Indeed, both men have been mentioned in the transcripts on more than one occasion. I would argue that both these men had a far greater impact on history (once you get behind the lies that is) than most people, including historians, realise, and this is especially true of the establishment and apparent manifold destiny of the United States of America as events play out in our current age.

Whether we should we follow the clues the C's have given us to see where they lead or put them to one side will depend on one's personal perspective I guess. In researching into the C's clues as a student of history, I have certainly experienced a great leap in my own learning, which I have been happy to share with others as I go along. Is it a worthwhile exercise though? That must be for each of us to decide. I would, however, quote what the C's said to Laura in this particular regard:
A: Quest, my dear, quest! Clues, as you know by now, make learning an explosively significant experience!

From my own personal perspective, I would have to agree with that assessment.

Back
Top Bottom