Recovering from Arthritis

Leflunomide has side effects mainly respiratory infections, I welcome your suggestions if I need to add other supplements to help me with the side effects if they occur. I am going to take the medication for 6 months until I repeat blood tests.
Seems like those are mostly good news, I hope they will give you additional boost and energy to work on your path to recovery .
Regarding the Leflunomide, the side effects listed beside the respiratory infections are more or less common side effects listed for various type of drugs (diarrhea , rush... ). They may or may be not appear.
Have you already started with this ? Did your doctor mentioned respiratory infections as frequent side effect or you check those in the drug description ? I guess if you work on your overall immunity with diet and some exercises if possible (or just walking ) , you might avoid it . If unfortunately you experience side effects , there is a lot of info in forum regarding the prevention and help with respiratory infections . If you are on north hemisphere I whish you lots of sunny upcoming spring days to help you :)

O
Seems like those are mostly good news, I hope they will give you additional boost and energy to work on your path to recovery .
Regarding the Leflunomide, the side effects listed beside the respiratory infections are more or less common side effects listed for various type of drugs (diarrhea , rush... ). They may or may be not appear.
Have you already started with this ? Did your doctor mentioned respiratory infections as frequent side effect or you check those in the drug description ? I guess if you work on your overall immunity with diet and some exercises if possible (or just walking ) , you might avoid it . If unfortunately you experience side effects , there is a lot of info in forum regarding the prevention and help with respiratory infections . If you are on north hemisphere I whish you lots of sunny upcoming spring days to help you :)
Side effects may or may not appear.
He mentioned side effects of infections but that it is less likely than other medications that do the same function.

He told me to watch for signs of infections and to let him know immediately if this happens.

My diet is good and I have been doing Yoga twice a week for almost 4 years.

I forgot to mention that one of the side effects that does happen all the time is hair loss.

I have no advice for you, Claudia, but I wanted to say I'll hold you in my thoughts on the 25th :hug2:.

Regarding your doubts about the medication, most meds have side effects that might or might not manifest but I think you deserve to live your life without so much suffering. I think you are strong enough in body mind and spirit to make the med your ally in reaching the best possible outcome for your particular situation. You are already doing so well! :-D

Hello.

I'm glad to tell you that I came out of the surgery well, I have a little pain but it is bearable.

The nurses are very kind and the food is surprisingly tasty.

My husband, my parents and my friends are present with me.

Thank you for your prayers, good thoughts. 💖

Quel plaisir de lire d'aussi bonnes nouvelles...
Vous êtes une battante si courageuse...
Vous êtes un exemple à suivre devant la difficulté...
Prenez bien soin de Vous, laissez vous dorloter par ceux qui vous aiment autour de vous...
Vous restez dans nos pensées, prières personnelles et celles du groupe le soir en France...

What a pleasure to read such good news...
You are such a brave fighter...
You are an example to follow in the face of difficulty...
Take good care of yourself, let yourself be pampered by those who love you around you...
You remain in our thoughts, personal prayers and those of the group in the evening in France...

Great news, Claudia. I am happy to hear that your loved ones are with you together with having tasty food. Both are very important for healing. So, enjoy their love and care and I wish you a speedy recovery with as little pain as possible. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom