Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey

I don't know what it's worth, but I see some in social media saying it looks more like a 9 Magnitude Earthquake. And "Zeta followers" seem to call this the unlocking of a major "lock" for the unzipping of the New Madrid fault. I wonder if this the start of the major events that will get in the way of the war escalation, as I remember understanding from one of the last Cassiopeans transcripts that nobody would actually "win" the war because other events would get on the way.
It looks to me more like a 9, so much destruction!
---
City statistics of those who tweeted for their relatives trapped under the rubble
Hatay 20.428
Adiyaman 6434
Gaziantep 2,655
Malatya 1.188
Adana 428
Sanliufa 168

2d tweet:
And the list of those under the cave-in:
Hatay 2,231
K.Maras 901
Adiyaman 605
Adana 61
Malatya 41
Diyarbakir 23
Batman 8

And the weather doesn't help much.
---
Warning: Those who have the opportunity in the earthquake zone will have to stay inside their vehicles and warm up. In windy weather, they should operate their vehicles taking into account the wind direction. Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning!

---
Antakya. Yaren emerged from the rubble and became our hope. It is raining heavily in the region, hail is falling in places. May God help all our people.

2. The epicenter of the devastating earthquake is Elbistan In this state, many wreckages have not even been touched Afşin and other districts are in a very difficult situation Please, people will freeze to death, they go into their damaged houses, so that we will die in our homes instead of freezing to death.

Condition of a freeway, others might have similar damages.

A horrific scene
The road connecting #Adana and #Gaziantep

#

And for that Hoogerbeets guy, he claims that the recent planet geometry was similar to these two events:
Just a loose thought that I just had... 526 Antioch earthquake was during Justin I, which was succeeded by Justinian I. We know this guy from many not-so-good historic events, like the Justinianic plague. If we assume some cyclical nature of the reality...

But in that session the Cs talk about weapons I don't think Russia would allow the deployment of such technology so close to its territory and Ukraine. (One has to remember the show that the USA made with a simple balloon). I still think of Earth changes coupled with electromagnetic fluctuations.

As I mentioned earlier, the signs were there as of November 2022.

I agree with Puma.
We need to be vigilant, look left and right, take everything with caution, of course indused one is an option but as C's already said, 2023 will be rocky plus earth changes and deployment of the such technology close to Russia (which is surely aware of the existence of same) brings me closer to the conclusion that was natural one.
Knowing that is still lot more to me come brings uncomfortable feeling, mixture of can't wait and empathy for human suffer and pain.
Everything is speeding up, that is what we all have been waiting for so long, now we will have to stay strong as changes happens in front of our eyes.
Stay safe everyone!

The biggest thing you guys could look at would be the type of waves produced from the earthquakes before asking the C’s. You get both p and s waves. P waves being pressure waves and S waves being shear waves…. Anyway, if you take a look at the seismographs from nuclear tests underground, there’s only the p waves.

So you can go take a look at a few seismographs, in the case of this quake it has both types of waves, so it appears natural.

Who knows how a space based weapon would work, but you need crustal slippage to generate the shear waves, which are the most destructive types.

Here’s a quick understanding of how they travel if you guys want to shape questions for the C’s

with so many (almost daily) predictions once in a while one comes true
his predictions are a trending topic at the moment.

I have been following Frank's work for a long time since his studio was called Ditrianum. There are even posts with Ditrianum forecasts somewhere in the forum.

Before the Turkey quake, SSGEOS (Frank) tweets got 10 likes and few or no comments. Today even the GLP lunatics are commenting on it and even denigrating him.

I once commented to Frank on Twitter that what he was doing was not predictions.

In Operations Management jargon we use forecasts not predictions and I thought it was appropriate to mention this to Frank because some users on Twitter seemed to confuse him with some sort of guru or astrologer.

NOAA makes daily forecasts of solar flares, Nostradamus made predictions, for example.

And that's what I based the difference I told him on. Prediction seems to be a matter of guessing or having visions, while forecasting is based on historical data and statistics. If you check his website you will find a whole database on EM fluctuations and their relation to earthquakes.

On the other hand, I agree with Niall's comment: "a big win for Electric Universe theory..."

Well, things are starting to get a bit "rocky", it seems. With the various planetary alignments occuring, (only recently most of the planets could be seen at night at the same time), it was a matter of "when", not "if" for an electrically charged event, which an earthquake happens to be. We also have had very unusual weather down under with snow flurries in southern states and heat waves up north and its still summertime round here.

Another thing to add is that, the building and Infrastructure in Turkey/Syria is stone and brick-based which becomes dangerous in Earthquakes above 6.0. In fact, people have died in other places with similar building architecture in 4.5 earthquakes. So, in hindsight, the damage will feel like something caused by an 8.0+ earthquake.

Well, things are starting to get a bit "rocky", it seems. With the various planetary alignments occuring, (only recently most of the planets could be seen at night at the same time), it was a matter of "when", not "if" for an electrically charged event, which an earthquake happens to be.

Yep. This is also very possible. Considering everything we know, this event could be completely "natural", though due to the timing of the disaster we can't help but think about it being induced in some way (by human agents). Which is understandable too.

Maybe it was, and maybe it's a combination of "natural" factors (planetary alignment, other influences) and it is only the beginning. We will have to wait and see. Some time ago I saw a video with a numerologist, who said that she "doesn't see Turkey in the near future". It sounded like nonsense at the time, but now who knows. :huh:

Induced or not, it is a great oportunity for more chaos (Source) :

"
IS fighters escape from Syrian prison after earthquake — AFP

According to the source, the earthquake damaged a prison near the town of Raju on the Turkish border, which holds about 2,000 people, of whom 1,300 may be IS fighters

PARIS, February 7. /TASS/. At least 20 prisoners suspected of belonging to the terrorist organization Islamic State (IS, outlawed in Russia) terrorist organization have escaped from a prison in northwestern Syria after an earthquake, Agence France-Presse (AFP) reported on Tuesday, citing a source.
"About 20 prisoners have fled, presumably IS fighters," the source said.

According to the source, the prison near the town of Raju on the Turkish border holds about 2,000 people, of whom 1,300 may be IS fighters. After an earthquake damaged the building, prisoners rioted and seized part of the prison.

A powerful 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck the Kahramanmaras province in southeastern Turkey on Monday night. The tremors, followed by nearly 150 aftershocks, were felt in ten provinces as well as in neighboring countries, including Syria, where major destruction and casualties were also recorded."

On Monday, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu instructed the commander of the Russian group of troops in Syria, Andrey Serdyukov, to help deal with the aftermath of the earthquake. Ten joint detachments were formed from the group's servicemen, who began to remove rubble, search for victims and provide them with medical assistance in the most devastated areas. More than 300 Russian servicemen and 60 units of military and special equipment were involved in providing assistance.

I also had the idea that an induced quake was possible mainly because of the timing given Turkey's current geopolitical knife-edge position. I had just watched the video of Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu warning the globalists to keep their hands off Turkey. Chaos provides distraction and cover for all kinds of things, see below for example.

PARIS, February 7. /TASS/. At least 20 prisoners suspected of belonging to the terrorist organization Islamic State (IS, outlawed in Russia) terrorist organization have escaped from a prison in northwestern Syria after an earthquake, Agence France-Presse (AFP) reported on Tuesday, citing a source.

"About 20 prisoners have fled, presumably IS fighters," the source said.

According to the source, the prison near the town of Raju on the Turkish border holds about 2,000 people, of whom 1,300 may be IS fighters. After an earthquake damaged the building, prisoners rioted and seized part of the prison.

Edit - just saw the post above, agree with Olivierlejardinier. More chaos is probably the safest prediction right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom