Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey

Another important factor that nobody has reported on so far is that South East Turkey, the area where all the earthquakes happened, is predominantly Kurdish. Home of the PKK that Erdogan 'loves so much' and who fight for the USA in Syria.
Hatay too had many Kurds and used to be part of Syria, but now on its border. Hatay and Antakya has many Kurds but is also a very poor area.
So yeah, NATO, Sweden/Finland, Turkiye/Russia preliminary talks with Assad/Syria, Turkiye/Russian collaboration, Russian/Turkish Gas pipeline, US stealing Syrian oil/resources (Turkiye was too though).
The sudden surge by Turkiye against the Kurds in Syria, and demanding return of wanted Kurds from Scandinavia.
Erdogan's Russian defence contracts.
Yet again the Kurdish people seem to lose from all sides, including being in the epicentre of the 'disaster'.

And our best mate Israel?? They certainly have been throwing their secretive warfare around the whole area - particularly recently. Their dreams of hegemony.....

Well...... I guess I blame Uranus after all!
Cyprus is not out of the woods yet either for the next few days, as the earthquakes may go north East Turkiye/Russia direction, or North West, which could include Cyprus.

Amazingly: I was woken up at the time of the earthquake. 04.30. I had put on my alarm so not late to get up.. Anyhow I could hear faint beautiful tinkling music, a bit like a music box but more like a faint nice ringtone, very faint. So put my light on and it was not my phone. Nor anyone outside. I was unaware of any shaking (unlike the last earthquake I truly felt). So went back to sleep again. Sienna well asleep. So I was given a nice'warning'.

I'm glad that you asked that one Puma, thank you! And the C's said at the end of the same session,

And this is not over. SSGEOS is talking about an 8.7 or higher quake that hasn't happened yet. In fact Frank mentioned watch August-November in a tweet

We have gone 543 days without an earthquake of magnitude greater than or equal to M8.0. Possibly some cities in the Ring of Fire can withstand such a magnitude (8.7+) with moderate damage, but if we talk about European cities for example, we could see a worse scenario than in Turkey.

I wonder if there are certain things which one can register which are different from an induced earthquake to a normal earthquake. Did anything stick out in the Haiti earthquake which was different from usual? Perhaps that could be a question for the C's, whether there are detectable differences which we are able to observe and take note of.
One thing I remember is that the US military stationed in Haiti was said to have come out of buildings right before the earthquake. So perhaps unusual US/NATO activity right before or during could be a clue.

Yeah, on the one side, the quake seems to have been predicted very well in some natural seismic terms, but on the other side, it seems too convenient to be natural in terms of the recently climbing US pressure on Türkiye. I'm divided between the two possibilities :huh:

On a side note, I don't care if the country name is spelled Turkey or Türkiye in English, but I feel I ought to prefer the latter. Ironically, a turkey, the animal, is called a "hindi" in Turkish, which, in a roundabout way, refers to India (due, I think, to a similar reason why it's called "dinde" in French).

When I was examining some news reports about the tragic quake today, I noticed the prediction by Frank Hoogerbeets on February 3, 2023:

Wow! Despite the uncertainty about timing, the rest seems to be so spot on! The guy is accused of being a charlatan by some media outlets. I tried to find more information on him, which brought up "SSGEOS". Then I noticed that this is the one mentioned in the session dated December 10, 2022.

I'm glad that you asked that one Puma, thank you! And the C's said at the end of the same session,

I feel bad for those who are still under the debris (alive or not), and especially, of course, their beloved ones. The devastation in dwellings is so extensive in several provinces that seemingly the rescue efforts can fall very short to the detriment of so many people. Bad weather and bad infrastructural conditions...

Yeah, I'm leaning towards natural at this point, but wouldn't bet the farm on it. The two may not be mutually exclusive. If people at the SSGEOS can closely predict quakes, no doubt powers that be can also, and might have chosen the time to set off a quake artificially that was primed to happen naturally.

One thing I remember is that the US military stationed in Haiti was said to have come out of buildings right before the earthquake. So perhaps unusual US/NATO activity right before or during could be a clue.

You mean the US and several other EU nations closing their embassies in Turkey last week?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm leaning towards natural at this point, but wouldn't bet the farm on it. The two may not be mutually exclusive. If people at the SSGEOS can closely predict quakes, no doubt powers that be can also, and might have chosen the time to set off a quake artificially that was primed to happen naturally.
That was somewhat my thought too. Maybe the PTB have the means to utilise and direct the available seismic energy in the area at that time towards a more specific target. This reminds me of hurricane Erin which was about 500 miles east of New York on the day of 9/11.

(L) Did Hurricane Erin play a role in the 9/11 attacks?

A: Indeed: portal for the utilized energies.

Turkey is very seismically active, yes, but all its 'big ones' (>7.0M) in the modern era have occurred in all sectors except the southern 'East Anatolian Fault'

According to this Wikipedia entry, Turkey's 'big ones' usually occur along the larger 'North Anatolian Fault'.

So today's were somewhat unusual in terms of both their magnitude and location.

1920px-Map_of_earthquakes_in_Turkey_1900-2020.jpg

Mysterious lights during Turkey quake

Here is a news article with video of earthquake lights in the Turkey quakes. Some explained them as electrical shorting, but it seems to precede the violent shaking similar to a lightning bolt followed by thunder.
I was curious about the strange clouds previously mentioned of the cloud thread in Turkey... That is also featured in this article.

Cyclone with lightning
over SE Turkey.

From what i can see on the weather charts and lightning strike map is, that a cyclone resided over the earthquake affected area with plenty of lightning.

Lightning chart last 48 hours.

F399F762-C5D2-4138-BB01-927B38C300C9.jpeg

89ED523F-D448-47BE-887E-F81A8820163C.jpeg

Edit:

I too first thought of electrical discharges coming from the electricity grid due to the blue colors.

But the color of lightning is often dependent on the camera’s auto white balance: If the camera goes into “tungsten” mode, e.g. filters the light with 3200°K (bluish) correction in order to counteract too warm artificial light - then natural lightning tends to look more blue than pink.

Last edited:
And this is not over. SSGEOS is talking about an 8.7 or higher quake that hasn't happened yet. In fact Frank mentioned watch August-November in a tweet

It seems the SSGEOS is a one-person thing, as probably was his earlier Ditrianum (acronym for 'Divine Triangle Numeration') non-profit organisation. At that time (mix of everything new-agey) he was predicting Paradise on Earth (transl.):

In the coming years, Ditrianum will be a portal of light, providing the increasing flow of information and knowledge in the form of words and images to all those who have the will to change life on Earth for the better. This change starts with each and every one of us, however small, because the more people become filled with this Cosmic Light, the faster Earth will be transformed into the Paradise She was always meant to be!

According to his cached Academia.edu profile, his interests are/were:
Astronomy, Earth and Planetary Science, Sacred Geometry, Physics, Mathematics, Number Theory, Astrophysics, Mathematical Physics, Foundations of Physics, Space Science

Called 'Quake Mystic' and mocked by scientists (FWIW! I don't particularly like when they say something is impossible to know only because they don't know) he's neither geologist nor seismologist, as some like to present him, but "autodidact researcher"; and SSGEOS is not an institute AFAIK. It doesn't necessarily mean he cannot be onto something that mainstream science is not willing to research. Two things we need to keep in mind though: firstly, with so many (almost daily) predictions once in a while one comes true; and secondly, a handful of salt rule should be applied.

When reading about Turkey's plans to build a nuclear power plant, I stumbled upon an image regarding seismic hazards:
Turkey_seismic_hazard.jpg

That's why they decided to build one near Cyprus:

There are also videos of light flashes circulating on the internet, the most spectacular one in Düzce, from November 2022. Did a little reverse image search and found some articles in Turkish news, with quite plausible explanations:
The 5.9 magnitude earthquake, the epicenter of which is the Gölyaka district of Düzce. In the image recorded by a security camera during the tremor, a beam of light appeared in the sky a few seconds after the shaking started. Images shared on social media, which were a matter of curiosity, were interpreted in different ways.

Earthquake experts liken the light beams seen during tremors to lightning flashes caused by electric charge in clouds. Such a beam of light appears due to the stretching of minerals in the rocks as soon as the fault moves and produces an earthquake.

A similar light beam met during the 6.8 magnitude earthquake, the epicenter of which was the Sivrice district of Elazig. In fact, this energy in the rocks from the Van Erciş earthquake caused a fire in the reeds.

And for that Hoogerbeets guy, he claims that the recent planet geometry was similar to these two events:
:huh:

Back
Top Bottom