Massive 7.8M Earthquake In Southern Turkey

Buf! Many buildings had collapsed, had seen at twitter messages and videos of people trapped asking for help. And its snowing. May the help arrive soon.

"Natural gas pipelines in the Amik plain in Hatay burst with the force of the earthquake. The fire spread to the fields."

What has happened in Turkey has been terrible and disastrous.... There are many videos circulating on social networks after the M7.8 earthquake and there have also been strong shallow aftershocks which make them very dangerous.

M 5.6 - 16 km S of Nurdağı, Turkey
2023-02-06 01:36:28 (UTC)
37.018°N 36.744°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

M 5.1 - 6 km ESE of Hasanbeyli, Turkey
2023-02-06 01:58:23 (UTC)
37.102°N 36.606°E. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

M 5.2 - 21 km E of Nurdağı, Turkey
2023-02-06 02:23:14 (UTC)
37.204°N 36.970°E. 11.4 km depth
USGS earthquake alert

Recently Frank Hoogerbeets ,head of SSGEOS, tweeted about the potential for a strong earthquake in Turkey

Twitch editor and Youtuber Charmquell's post from his social media account asking for help....

I'm under rubble, please I need help. #Turkey #Turkiye

Apparently Israel, Lebanon, Syria felt the earthquake. Damage reported in Syria

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 06-00-51 Live updates Magnitude 7.8 earthquake hits Turkey.png
Meanwhile, can we expect to see Sean Penn in Turkey?

Here's "Tectonic summary" from USGS site. It also has all kind of data about the earthquake, graphs and such.

On February 6, 2023, a magnitude 7.8 earthquake occurred in southern Turkey near the northern border of Syria. The earthquake was followed 11 minutes later by a magnitude 6.7 aftershock. The magnitude 7.8 earthquake resulted from strike-slip faulting at shallow depth. The event ruptured either a near-vertical left-lateral fault striking northeast-southwest, or a right-lateral fault striking southeast-northwest. The preliminary location of the earthquake places it within the vicinity of a triple-junction between the Anatolia, Arabia, and Africa plates. The mechanism and location of the earthquake are consistent with the earthquake having occurred on either the East Anatolia fault zone or the Dead Sea transform fault zone. The East Anatolia fault accommodates the westward extrusion of Turkey into the Aegean Sea, while the Dead Sea Transform accommodates the northward motion of the Arabia peninsula relative to the Africa and Eurasia plates.

Although earthquakes are commonly plotted as single points on a map, they rupture planes that have dimensions. A magnitude 7.8 strike slip earthquake typically ruptures a fault ~190 km long and ~25 km wide.

The region where the February 6 earthquake occurred is seismically active. Only three earthquakes of magnitude 6 or larger have occurred within 250 km of the February 6 earthquake since 1970. The largest of these, a magnitude 6.7, occurred northeast of the February 6 earthquake on January 24, 2020. All of these earthquakes occurred along or in the vicinity of the East Anatolia fault. Despite the relative seismic quiescence of the epicentral area of the February 6, southern Turkey and northern Syria have experienced significant and damaging earthquakes in the past. Aleppo, in Syria, was devastated several times historically by large earthquakes, though the precise locations and magnitudes of these earthquakes can only be estimated. Aleppo was struck by an estimated magnitude 7.1 earthquake in 1138 and an estimated magnitude 7.0 earthquake in 1822. Fatality estimates of the 1822 earthquake were 20,000-60,000.

I don't know what it's worth, but I see some in social media saying it looks more like a 9 Magnitude Earthquake. And "Zeta followers" seem to call this the unlocking of a major "lock" for the unzipping of the New Madrid fault. I wonder if this the start of the major events that will get in the way of the war escalation, as I remember understanding from one of the last Cassiopeans transcripts that nobody would actually "win" the war because other events would get on the way.

A strong shallow earthquake that was felt throughout the region, even as far as Jordan. Even Italy issued a tsunami alert.

I wonder if we are watching a replay of Haiti in Türkiye and Syria, (info form 30 January 2010 session).

Syria is a direct ally of Russia. Türkiye is a thorn in the side, a NATO ally that openly cooperates with Russia, such a thing is inadmissible.

The USA already tried to remove Erdogan with a military coup, maybe this is just a replay with a different method, it doesn't matter that in the process it will destroy half the neighborhood.

Of course, to take care of Erdogan, they should make a series of earthquakes, maybe this is just the beginning, I don't know.

On the other hand, it may just be part of the earth's changes, the destabilization of the earth's crust without any help from secret gov because Türkiye is located on severe earth faults.

seizmička karta turske.png

(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

A SECOND 7.5 mag quake has hit the South East of Turkey, not long after the first.

On our show yesterday, we mentioned the US and several EU countries closing or partially closing embassies in Turkey last week due to "terrorist threats", supposedly linked to the Koran burning in Sweden. In response, the Turkish Interior Minister called those countries out for spreading lies and told the US to "take your dirty hands of Turkey".

Today, TWO major earthquakes hit Turkey.

I know earthquake-predicting tech exists, but does earthquake-inducing tech exist?

Just wondering.

Last edited:
In the session from 10 December 2022 C's said that things to get rather "rocky":
A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.
I just wonder why they say "rocky" with quotation marks. Is it related with induced?

Very strong mag. 6.0 earthquake - 5.6 km northeast of Göksun, Kahramanmaraş, Turkey

Date & timeFeb 6, 2023 12:02:11 UTC - 33 minutes ago
Local time at epicenterMonday, Feb 6, 2023 at 3:02 pm (GMT +3)
StatusConfirmed
Magnitude6
Depth10.0 km
Epicenter latitude / longitude38.0605°N / 36.537°E
TR.png
(Kahramanmaraş, Turkey)
Antipode38.061°S / 143.463°W
Shaking intensityLight shaking
Felt6 reports
Primary data sourceUSGS (United States Geological Survey)
Nearest volcanoErciyes Dagi (109 km / 68 mi)

Back
Top Bottom