Session 14 January 2023

Still to come. No "real" shock and awe yet, and not in the context of the conflict expanding outside Ukraine. I'm thinking the Russian's may be forced to hit a major staging area of NATO equipment in Poland.
A "real" shock and awe no doubt when the world thinks that Russia would not dare to attack a NATO member.

presence_eng_small-750x349.jpg
NATO-U.S. Military Presence in Poland
Since August 2022, there is an "Abrams Academy" set up in Poland, at the Land Forces training center in Poznań and several facilities in Biedrusko. Defense Express

Ambassador Mark Brzezinski:
Further investments in military infrastructure in Powidz are milestones, increasing security and stability in the region. The U.S. Armed Forces, the Polish Armed Forces and the NATO Armed Forces will be ready and equipped to respond immediately to any adversary.

And to add more drama when the world thinks everything is going to hell an "unprecedented" cosmic/geological event happens and the stage is set for our celestial "saviors".

Q: (Adobe) Do quantum or super computers communicate with other dimensions or densities?

A: Will be able to do so soon.

In today's Lightning Round video, I answer questions about replacing the SLS with Starship, splashless urinals, holiday traditions and, yes, how scientists used Google's Sycamore quantum computer to create a wormhole and prove a controversial theory about black holes that validates - and invalidates - Albert Einstein. It all makes sense, just watch it.

Yikes!

A "real" shock and awe no doubt when the world thinks that Russia would not dare to attack a NATO member.

View attachment 70412

And to add more drama when the world thinks everything is going to hell an "unprecedented" cosmic/geological event happens and the stage is set for our celestial "saviors".

Note: i wasn't able to confirm the information given on below video, not the twit posted. (side note is that the mimics do not fit the video, so to probably hide once personality and possible persecution it was edited)

Just to add some more spicy to the topic. Poland was supposed to give Ukraine Leopard 2 tanks. This initiative in general did no finalize, but a very curious video has spread in polish twitter news.

Unfortunately it's in polish language, so maybe let me summarize. I do not know the man in the video and according to a lot of comments noone does so, but what is claimed in that video is the reason why this tanks transfer was not finalized. He said that except for the tanks itself the assumption was also to transfer crews responsible for those tanks along with tanks themselves, which was obvious GOVT intention to officially drag Poland into the war. And it met very high objection of polish soldiers. They supposedly were to refuse going into Ukraine along with the tanks (under the pretext of training Ukrainian people of how to use the tanks, and for training themselves) saying that if they are to do so, they leave military. According to the video, 14 tank crews already retired.

Thinking of this video and its source, there were a lot of bad comments under it saying this is scam, but... During last few months, there were tons of events inviting young men to military, a lot of events related to guns training organized either by military or unrelated organizations, WOT events inviting into their ranks, and many more. So apparently our GOVT (which is highly following US agenda, and has been for a very long time now... even since 60s' or 70s') was preparing ground for eventual Polish direct participation in the war. What is even more hilarious, there was very curious twit about polish participation in the war:
1675066032777.png
Which would confirm this thesis of dragging in Poland. If those informations are true, this would only confirm what was observable for the last few months as the direction of GOVT decisions (Letting in refugees is one thing, going there with army is completely different)... Apparently people (meaning soldiers) still have some common sense not to let drag themselves (and whole country) into this proxy war.

Br, Tomek

Last edited:

View attachment 70412
I think that the most overlooked point that should be on this map is Rzeszów (Lwów = Lviv):
Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-30 o 10.00.26.png
The city has an airport that NATO uses:
And also a train line to Ukraine, with direct train connections from major Polish cities bordering Germany, like Wrocław or Poznań.
Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-30 o 10.03.20.png
So I guess, there will be an escalation in this region soon. Rzeszów is near enough to Przewody, where those "Russian missiles" fell (red pin on a map), so we can expect things to get hot there IMO: RF missile attacks, S-300 going crazy, and also some deliberate provocations...
Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-30 o 10.14.48.png

And also a train line to Ukraine, with direct train connections from major Polish cities bordering Germany, like Wrocław or Poznań.
Good point!

Although, the direct connection is not as direct as it may seem since all former Soviet Union republic are using broad-gauged rails (broader than the standard in rest of Europe). It simply allows loading the train heavier. So as a result the train has to stop at the borders and switch the load to the other train with correct wheel base or switch the carriage. Based on past experience this takes few hours.

Good point!

Although, the direct connection is not as direct as it may seem since all former Soviet Union republic are using broad-gauged rails (broader than the standard in rest of Europe). It simply allows loading the train heavier. So as a result the train has to stop at the borders and switch the load to the other train with correct wheel base or switch the carriage. Based on past experience this takes few hours.
Yes, most probably it is done at the Medyka border crossing:
Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-30 o 13.10.44.png
Railport Medyka - a rail transshipment terminal located in Medyka in the Podkarpackie Voivodship on the Polish-Ukrainian border.
In the terminal, goods are reloaded from rail cars to cars and vice versa. There is a warehouse of goods and a customs agency. The area of the terminal is 13 hectares. Both wide tracks with a rail spacing of 1520 mm used in Ukraine and Russia and normal tracks with a rail spacing of 1435 mm used in Poland and Western Europe run through its area [2].

It is also a major border crossing in the context of refugee influx from Ukraine to the EU, if not the biggest one, so any attack there could possibly be a starting point for an emotionally-loaded narrative in the media.

Note: i wasn't able to confirm the information given on below video, not the twit posted. (side note is that the mimics do not fit the video, so to probably hide once personality and possible persecution it was edited)

Just to add some more spicy to the topic. Poland was supposed to give Ukraine Leopard 2 tanks. This initiative in general did no finalize, but a very curious video has spread in polish twitter news.

Unfortunately it's in polish language, so maybe let me summarize. I do not know the man in the video and according to a lot of comments noone does so, but what is claimed in that video is the reason why this tanks transfer was not finalized. He said that except for the tanks itself the assumption was also to transfer crews responsible for those tanks along with tanks themselves, which was obvious GOVT intention to officially drag Poland into the war. And it met very high objection of polish soldiers. They supposedly were to refuse going into Ukraine along with the tanks (under the pretext of training Ukrainian people of how to use the tanks, and for training themselves) saying that if they are to do so, they leave military. According to the video, 14 tank crews already retired.

Thinking of this video and its source, there were a lot of bad comments under it saying this is scam, but... During last few months, there were tons of events inviting young men to military, a lot of events related to guns training organized either by military or unrelated organizations, WOT events inviting into their ranks, and many more. So apparently our GOVT (which is highly following US agenda, and has been for a very long time now... even since 60s' or 70s') was preparing ground for eventual Polish direct participation in the war. What is even more hilarious, there was very curious twit about polish participation in the war:
View attachment 70431
Which would confirm this thesis of dragging in Poland. If those informations are true, this would only confirm what was observable for the last few months as the direction of GOVT decisions (Letting in refugees is one thing, going there with army is completely different)... Apparently people (meaning soldiers) still have some common sense not to let drag themselves (and whole country) into this proxy war.

Br, Tomek
Hey,
it is fortunate that such a scenario has not yet been implemented, our soldiers have shown independence in the case of totally stupid decisions of puppets from the government, I wonder what they will come up with now...
They roll this ball of shit😜
Greatings from Poland

I found one of the most furiously interesting books on the non-physical body to be William Baldwin's book Spirit Releasement Therapy. It was probably one of the most reality-altering books I've read to date.

In Baldwin's book, you'll definitely find lots of data that suggests that many physical ailments, life patterns and various habits can be caused by spirit attachments on the non-physical or 'imaginal' body.

Here's one example from the book:

So here we have something happening at the level of the energetic or non-physical body - a spirit attachment - that resulted in a physical coffee addiction.

And from what I've been learning this kinda thing happens to us humans all the freaking time!

Luckily, doing the plain old regular every day Work within a conscious network like this one is great for addressing spirit attachments. From what I've understood, spirit attachments occur (mostly) because there is some sort of a frequency match. There is some habit, core belief, or thought pattern that opens up a 'docking site' for an attachment, which can lead to all sorts of complications. So working on habits, core beliefs and thought patterns can help clear up attachments.

Watching Laura's Course in Knowledge and Being series in addition to reading through the Baldwin stuff is probably a good idea, too.

Thank you I always enjoy two sources so I will order the book you mention and The mind body prescription. Looking forward to increase awareness and a change in perspective.

Still to come. No "real" shock and awe yet, and not in the context of the conflict expanding outside Ukraine. I'm thinking the Russians may be forced to hit a major staging area of NATO equipment in Poland.
My crooked english:

Russia will not attack Poland. It's too dangerous for everyone. It is possible to block the flow of weapons within Ukraine itself and not start a war with NATO. Putin has long been "inviting" NATO to divide Ukraine. Russia does not send its troops to the western part of Ukraine.

It is possible to block the flow of weapons within Ukraine itself and not start a war with NATO.

The only way to do that is take control of all of Ukraine. If Russia does that, it may involve NATO troops trapped in Ukraine. If that happens, NATO may feel entitled to continue the conflict from outside Ukraine (Poland). If that happens, Russia would be entitled to respond.

Yeah, that a lot of "ifs". We'll have to wait and see.

The only way to do that is take control of all of Ukraine. If Russia does that, it may involve NATO troops trapped in Ukraine. If that happens, NATO may feel entitled to continue the conflict from outside Ukraine (Poland). If that happens, Russia would be entitled to respond.

Yeah, that a lot of "ifs". We'll have to wait and see.
Fully support this opinion.
A while ago I read somewhere else that if ever Russia attempted to take control over the entire Ukraine and take care of the country, the resources needed to be poured in would have collapsed Russia surer and faster than anything else. This may be yet another front the PTB carefully calculated. So most likely Russia will secure its borders including control of the seas and maybe that proverbial 100 miles belt thru the Ukraine where noone or nothing lives.

Back
Top Bottom