Session 14 January 2023

I have noticed a recurring 'side effect' when reading new Cassiopaean sessions.

Every time there is a new session, a big shock is delivered.

You realize how your problems are laughable compared to what the world is going through. What you thought was the 'end of the world' is just a ripple in a pond. Once you 'retune' to your daily life, you start wondering why you rushed so much, why you were so stressed, why people around aren't paying attention to what is happening to them, why people accept and tolerate to be misled and abused for some ideal that they might never reach. Your perspective broadens to such an extent that you have the feeling that you are living in a parallel reality. You recognize what really matters. You shift your focus towards your inner mission, leaving aside 'cosmetic' issues. You detach yourself from the artificial 'mouse wheel' set up by the 'controllers' of the world.

And then time goes by.

The daily grind (work, school, etc) slowly takes over and you start seeing only your problems. Your immediate reality convinces you that that things are way worse than they actually are. Even though you network, even though you make efforts to improve your situation, a sense of desperation creeps into your mind. You start doubting if it is all going to work out in the end, you start second-guessing yourself, you start attaching to the psychopathic reality that you tried so hard to escape.

And then boom, a new session flushes your misery and gives you hope!

I have noticed a recurring 'side effect' when reading new Cassiopaean sessions.
I've noticed something along these lines as well. One thing I like to do is regularly re-read older sessions, like one a day, to try to keep me focused and my perspective larger, like you wrote about. Also, reading the sessions actually relaxes me overall. I've also found the same with re-reading chapters or sections of The Wave. Both bring things back into focus after I fall 'asleep' and/or get lost in the day to day grind and self-focus.

I'm not sure how consuming nanoparticle sized conductive metal elixirs could be helpful to vaccinated individuals at all. I could easily see this making things worse. I think considering the information presented in this thread:
it would be wise to treat colloidal gold solutions with a similar level of caution.
Collodial and monoatomic gold are not the same

Hi,

Thank you for effort/time for this session.

Regarding the above are there videos and or books where I can learn more about these shadows and echos that are associated with our physical body.

Over the past 15 years I have advanced in knowing my physical body thanks to everyone and everything on this forum and I know I have more to go but I would like to learn about the non physical body shadows echos that the Cs and Laura mention. Maybe there is even a symbiotic relationship in knowledge and understanding in the non physical that will help the physical. Any experience knowledge about this is appreciated

I found one of the most furiously interesting books on the non-physical body to be William Baldwin's book Spirit Releasement Therapy. It was probably one of the most reality-altering books I've read to date.

In Baldwin's book, you'll definitely find lots of data that suggests that many physical ailments, life patterns and various habits can be caused by spirit attachments on the non-physical or 'imaginal' body.

Here's one example from the book:
Ted was about 45 years old. He had given up sugar, alcohol, smoking and red meat, but could not break his hunger for coffee. Ted described releasing a "demon snake" from within himself with the help of some friends. This occurred at the home of an acquaintance. After that event he was free of the thirst for coffee for nearly a year.

Ted made a visit to the same house at a later date. The host offered him some coffee. Without thinking he accepted. From that moment on he was again addicted. As he described the memory of that night he began to experience a tight sensation in his legs. As he focused on the sensation he described what appeared to be the big front blade of a bulldozer. The feelings were about abandonment, his words described being alone.

After the bulldozer image, Ted described being on some sort of conveyer belt, then being dumped out into an alley totally alone. It was also quite clear to him that this was New York City. He did not experience being in a body. There was no memory of having been born, yet the personality definitely seemed like a lost soul, an earthbound spirit. It described joining Ted when he was young, liking him, and enjoying coffee through him. During the release of the demon snake at the house this spirit also left Ted but it stayed in the house.

When Ted visited there it came in again when Ted was offered the coffee and he took it. The entity was asked its name. It did not know. It was urged to locate a time when it was in its own body. It could not recall a body.It did locate an episode which led to the image of the bulldozer blade. The physical body, such as it was, was thrown into a trash can. This was dumped into the rear of a garbage truck. It was the sweeping pusher in the garbage truck which had the appearance of a bulldozer blade.

This was the spirit of a terminated pregnancy, unceremoniously dumped in the garbage. There was no experience of birth. The conscious spirit joins the body at or near the first breath. This was either a stillbirth, a premature birth which did not live, or an aborted fetus. This was not determined. The overwhelming feeling was of abandonment and being alone, and the pleading and unanswerable question, "Why?"

This answered the question of the bulldozer but not the conveyer belt or being dumped in the alley. The initial addiction to coffee was also unanswered. The speculation was that the mother was an addict. She miscarried and disposed of the fetus, dead or almost so, in the garbage can.

There could be no resolution, no answers. Forgiveness finally allowed the spirit to move into the Light. Comfortable and safe after all the years together, the spirit was reluctant to leave Ted. After a loving interchange with him it was persuaded to leave in the company of guiding spirits. Ted immediately felt better.

So here we have something happening at the level of the energetic or non-physical body - a spirit attachment - that resulted in a physical coffee addiction.

And from what I've been learning this kinda thing happens to us humans all the freaking time!

Luckily, doing the plain old regular every day Work within a conscious network like this one is great for addressing spirit attachments. From what I've understood, spirit attachments occur (mostly) because there is some sort of a frequency match. There is some habit, core belief, or thought pattern that opens up a 'docking site' for an attachment, which can lead to all sorts of complications. So working on habits, core beliefs and thought patterns can help clear up attachments.

Watching Laura's Course in Knowledge and Being series in addition to reading through the Baldwin stuff is probably a good idea, too.

.....By group of steppe warriors mixed with local groups.....
Could it be that Fomenko was right? (Or maybe partially right) etRUSKY..i.e... the ancient RUS from the steppes
The root of the world Rus ( ras ) meaning race( rasa ).
Apparently Etruscan writing could be decoded only by compering it to Slavic ( not allowed or ignored) . Information available only on Serbian.

The daily grind (work, school, etc) slowly takes over and you start seeing only your problems. Your immediate reality convinces you that that things are way worse than they actually are. Even though you network, even though you make efforts to improve your situation, a sense of desperation creeps into your mind. You start doubting if it is all going to work out in the end, you start second-guessing yourself, you start attaching to the psychopathic reality that you tried so hard to escape.

And then boom, a new session flushes your misery and gives you hope!

I think that there are a few reasons why the sessions give some great sense of hope. One is that many of us have a strong a desire to get to the bottom of things and understand our world as deeply and as objectively as possible of course; this desire is innate and a great part of our makeup - and so it feels natural to really want to KNOW what the deal is on important topics. After doing the amount of reading and thinking on so many subjects as we do, it is just darned helpful and satisfying to have (based on our limited 3D perspective anyway) answers we can work with for further examination, testing and very likely a new place from which to build a better framework for understanding. It also feels rewarding since quite often there is so much work involved in even formulating a good question! And as we've noticed, many of us share a lot of the same questions!

To me, though, the really big reason these sessions give hope is that they affirm our individual and group existence and our faith in life's potential for holding meaning and purpose. Because even before the insanity of the past several years, we have been swimming in, and bombarded by, influences and information that is so nihilistic, materialistic, subjective and banal in nature - that getting to something close to the Truth (no matter how challenging to read sometimes) feels like a balm, a corrective, or healing - to something deep within ourselves. Especially if we can properly assimilate and act upon it. FWIW.

Q: (goyacobol) How likely is the “alien” invasion real or fake to be used soon?

A: Soon enough! No dice baby!

Q: (goyacobol) I meant in the order of things - versus war and famine.

(L) Oh, well that wasn't...

A: Most likely to be associated with catastrophe.

Q: (Joe) Some kind of sh1t was to hit the fan before anyone can come and be a savior, right?

At the beggining, thank you whole Chateau Group for another great session.
Sending you my best regards and sharing a good energy with you.

Ok, so I've been doing reiki session yesterday and had a thought storm, like always during these sessions. This is almost the only time for some metitation, thinking, analysing of information and so on (otherwise my family members just have a common habit of interrupting). During this thinking flurry one particular thought just stoke me. Having in mind all the catastophical events yet to come, when those eventually come, what if those aliens could unfold themselves as aliens and not aliens the same time :huh:.

Think of it this way. There are more and more remnants of forgotten civizations being uncovered lately... referring to all new discoveries, Graham Hancock's Ancient Apocalypse, and others. When finally one of those catastrophic events comes and they present themselves as saviors being a descendants of long forgotten civilization (like Atlanteans...), that before their downfall they i.e. escaped Earth on spaceships or what's more curious, hid themselves underground.

This way they would show themselves straight as aliens, but also as humans (not aliens to us), cooperating directly with our govt people being proxies already.
This is yet another option among other that we haven't yet thought of :cool2:.

Cheers everyone ;-D
Br, Tomek.

Last edited:
The activity of the US and the elites in Europe from the perspective of this and a few other sessions:
In Session 14 January 2023
(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.
The above exchange was part of a longer discussion about:
(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They said most of it will be done by proxies, i.e. human beings, and there'll be dramatic displays of power and control.

(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana or somewhere years and years ago.

(Joe) Does that imply a generalized awareness of aliens among the human population at some point?

Q: (L) Can you imagine what that's gonna be like? Even all of us sitting here, we've all been reading about it, thinking about it, and talking about it for 25-30 years. And yet, if and when they ever actually came out and said, "Hi guys! Here we are!" We'd probably all go into some kind of panic attack.

(Joe) I'd be gettin' my gun!

(L) Well, I mean, c'mon! We've been programmed all our lives to think such things don't exist. It's all just a conspiracy theory. But all the conspiracy theories have been coming true! OMG!

(Andromeda) I know. And even when you know about them, it's still jaw-dropping.

(Joe) But they said as well that it would be nothing like what you would expect. So, what we're expecting is like Hollywood: Independence Day, the mothership in the sky, that kind of thing. Probably it's not going to be like that. So, how would it manifest?

(L) Why would it not be like that?

A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.

Q: (L) So in other words, if they came out and announced they were invading, all the people would be upset and they'd unite together. Their unification would be sufficient to fend off or reject or otherwise negate the aliens' ability to enter our reality? Is that what you're saying?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) People wouldn't be receptive to them.

(L) So it's all gotta be done by stealth.

(Joe) How do you get around it then? How do you introduce the idea of the existence of aliens without presenting yourself...?

(Chu) By not making it look like an invasion.

(L) Here to help. Displays of power by stopping warlike activity, being the saviors of humankind or something like that...

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.

Q: (L) So, it's up to us to exercise our brains and our networking to put the picture together and to be aware that these people are not acting in our best interests. They may be hooked up with evil aliens who plan to take over our planet and who definitely want to reduce the population by a large number, they want to starve us, freeze us... All the things that we've been seeing that they're doing: they're just sweeping ahead with no concern whatsoever for what the human population wants or thinks. That in itself is peculiar.

(Andromeda) Well, they feed on misery, right?

(L) Oh yeah, you're right: The more miserable, the more they get fed. And that's... *SIGH* Well, the only thing about that the more miserable people get, hopefully many of them will begin waking up and wish to find out how to stop the misery. So... That's a depressing topic! Who asked that?! You had to do that, right? Ruin my day! [laughter] Okay, let's see...
Another example, of how the US and global elite influence Europe
Q: (JEEP) Will Bill Gates be prevented from GMO-ing our livestock and other nefarious plans perhaps by bulk awareness of public to death/injury from Covid vax?

A: Not entirely.
Regarding the US intentions in Europe, there was in the transcripts a few years ago: "US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria"
(Pierre) First round they vote Le Pen, but then in the second round they often vote differently. But just to confirm, Macron got 48% in the second round?

Q: (Pierre) Well, so it's that. People got scared. That's a documented thing. The first leaks from Macron's servers was those documents from a NATO/CIA-sponsored foundation in France that was pushing for a lot of migration and a lot of mosques and stuff. I was wondering if his main mission is to bring in migrants and stir things up to lead towards a civil war?

A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) They sure have a sense of humor, but I'm not sure that will be the only consequence...

(L) So basically, some kind of cabal in the deep state of the US is at the bottom of some kind of One World Order plan to really basically bit by bit take the entire planet under its control. Is that it either overtly or covertly?

A: Covertly at present, but overtly eventually.

Q: (Joe) That's been the goal for a long time.
Much US driven influencing of Europe has been happening since 2017. At least talks of the great reset, and the baseless Covid policies, moved in that direction, but Putin began to make moves as noted in this session:
Q: (T.C.) The C's once said that 'all is one' regarding world governments. Is this still the case?

A: Less now than then. Recall the control that the USA had over Russia until Putin began to make moves to change this.
Though it does not mean all will go easily: Session 22 October 2022
Q: (Tristan) In the event that Russia and its allies win this war, will humanity have more chance for a better outcome? A splitting reality will manifest perhaps?

A: Wishful thinking.

Q: (Joe) Is it more likely that this war is not going to be won one way or the other, but other events will intervene?

Q: (L) Other events may intervene.
"Other events may intervene." could be weather and geological activity mentioned in this session, or perhaps a "Virus from space/4D STS" brought up in Session 26 February 2022
(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.
But as noted in this session, "many unexpected events yet to unfold in that arena":
Q: (Juba) In case of significant Russian victories, will PTB try to create a global smoke screen in order to divert the public's focus to something else, something that will make Ukraine completely unimportant?

A: Close. But many unexpected events yet to unfold in that arena.
It is hard to guess what "many unexpected events yet to unfold in that arena" might be, because otherwise the events would not be unexpected. Still, a review might give ideas. According to Session 26 February 2022: War will expand into surrounding countries, but not yet:
(Seeker) Will the war expand into surrounding countries?

A: Not yet...
According to Session June 24 2022: the UA war may expand outside Ukraine, but many belligerents might fold rapidly:
(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?

A: Not yet... if ever.

(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.

(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?

A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.
Have we seen the shock and awe, or is that still to come? Since many belligerents have not folded, we might not have seen all.

Although the EU/NATO had not been openly pulled in by June, a step was the Nord Stream 2 bombing in the Baltic Sea in late September, even if the perpetrators did not have the courage to step forward: Session 22 October 2022,
(Ursus Minor) Who blew up Nord Stream?

(L) Do you really need to ask that question? [laughter]

A: You know who!

Q: (L) Well we're just asking!

(Joe) They admitted it.

A: Your favorite alphabet soup.

Q: (L) CIA?

Q: (L) Alone?

A: No

Q: (L) So they had help from military...

Q: (L) Brits?

Q: (L) Mossad?

Q: (L) Germany?

Q: (L) Poland?

Q: (Joe) NATO did it. That's good enough.

A: Close enough. Best to have all guilty together.

Q: (L) In other words, if they're all guilty together, nobody's gonna snitch.

(Niall) It's what they've been doing since Caesar's assassination.
In the same October session, it was remarked Belarus had been pulled in:
Q: (Niall) Is the war against Ukraine going to pull in Belarus anytime soon?

A: It already is.
This week, a few leaders in the EU indicate they consider themselves in too, which is discussed in this show:
Many of Our Dear Western Leaders are now on record as saying that "we are at war with Russia."

Are we?!

And who is 'we', exactly?

We will see where current events will lead.

We are at the end of the cycle. The pursuit of the pot of gold (NOW the cup of soup :-) ) is maybe a pivotal part of maintaining this timeline.
The word "debt" made me think about Banks and others and the possible cancellation of debt.
We are thinking about religion, isn't money our religion?
Could the saviors be the ones implementing the general cancellation of our debts. Wouldn't that action make some people believe in a savior? Could that savior be called "visa"?
Just thinking aloud!
General debt cancelled, minimum salary for all, chip inserted under skin for every transaction, rental, ... etc.
Money believers!!!

According to Session June 24 2022: the UA war may expand outside Ukraine, but many belligerents might fold rapidly:
My crooked english:
War only on the territory of Ukraine (proxy war).
NATO troops from different countries are unofficially fighting on the territory of Ukraine.
But it will be very hot and many countries will withdraw their troops from Ukraine.
Partition of Ukraine. Nobody won.

Have we seen the shock and awe, or is that still to come? Since many belligerents have not folded, we might not have seen all.

Still to come. No "real" shock and awe yet, and not in the context of the conflict expanding outside Ukraine. I'm thinking the Russians may be forced to hit a major staging area of NATO equipment in Poland.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom