Session 14 January 2023

.......That's the perverse thing about all this - using liberation from desperate levels of debt to do the opposite and increase subservience. It's using forgiveness as a trap. But then, I suppose that's pretty standard twisted pathological behaviour.......

.....In such a situation, where everyone's daily life may have already been turned upside-down and inside-out or literally destroyed, most will be shocked to the core by all the changes, AKA transmarginally inhibited. So the "proxies" claiming divine or extra-terrestrial providence may just be taken in with a blink by the global masses, followed by, "Okay, but can I have my cup of soup now?"....
We are at the end of the cycle. The pursuit of the pot of gold (NOW the cup of soup :-) ) is maybe a pivotal part of maintaining this timeline.

Thank you for this very informative session. As always the questions by the Crystal team were off the charts as were the answers by the team Chateau, WOW!
(Joe) It ramped up now because of the conflict and there's more at stake.

(Niall) It's like two dozen CEOs or similarly high-level people falling off balconies and stuff. Down staircases... Some are murdered or in murder-suicide pacts. Whole families killed.

(L) That's crazy.

(PoB) Most of them were connected to the energy industry: gas, oil, and so on.

(Joe) Strategic industries, yeah.

(L) Alright, next?

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 05-19-57 Jennifer Ashton - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 05-24-44 Jennifer Ashton - Wikipedia.png

US Department of State
2022 Trafficking in Persons Report: Haiti

Q: (Mrs. Peel) There have been a lot of famous people and musicians in the US dying lately or having heart attacks. Are they vaccine-related?

A: Most!

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They said most of it will be done by proxies, i.e. human beings, and there'll be dramatic displays of power and control.

(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana or somewhere years and years ago.

(Joe) Does that imply a generalized awareness of aliens among the human population at some point?

Q: (L) Can you imagine what that's gonna be like? Even all of us sitting here, we've all been reading about it, thinking about it, and talking about it for 25-30 years. And yet, if and when they ever actually came out and said, "Hi guys! Here we are!" We'd probably all go into some kind of panic attack.

(Joe) I'd be gettin' my gun!

(L) Well, I mean, c'mon! We've been programmed all our lives to think such things don't exist. It's all just a conspiracy theory. But all the conspiracy theories have been coming true! OMG!

(Andromeda) I know. And even when you know about them, it's still jaw-dropping.

Little by little the conditioning moves forward.

Many excellent questions asked. These two separate individual questions struck me at the time:

Q: (seek10) B.R Ambedkar hypothesised that Brhaminical (aka Hindu) switch from obsessive cow eating to cow worship is part of counter revolution against Buddhists (100 BC - 400 AD). Is this close to the reality of what happened?

A: Close, yes.

Q: (seek10) If so, are there any contribution of cosmic events that contributed for black death in west responsible for this scarcity cow that Brhamins used to flip it against Buddhists?

A: Yes. Very insightful. Roman Empire also fell and Europe burned at that time also.

Great questions seek10.

Somewhere kicking off those missing years, to be later scribed in by religious sects and cultures - control groups, to paint a picture (Roman, European, Indo, Christian, Jew et cetera) that would be revised and revised and cemented.

(Renaissance) Are beliefs, thoughts and emotions stored in the physical body?

A: Shadows and echoes.

Q: (L) So you're saying they're mainly stored in the non-physical body?

Q: (Renaissance) Do our false beliefs, thoughts, negative emotions, create an imaginal body that we understand as the false personality?

A: Close.

This ties into so much. A lot to ponder on these Q&A.

Again, thank you all!

Was thinking about how to resolve this and one possible way would be for there to be an announcement of some kind of 'remote contact' with an "extra-terrestrial intelligent source" via SETI or similar. That, if presented as legit by govts. etc., would allow for the generalized awareness of the existence of "aliens" without any *actual* aliens. After that, I suppose more 'contact' could be established and govts. or WEF type people might get some really great ideas from this "contact" to solve lots of problems. Still sounds loopy, but hey! things are already pretty loopy!
These proxy infiltrations through people and geological activities reminded me of Nikola Tesla. Was he one of the "programmed" STS, or was he STO wandered, as explained in Ra materials, who by his will decided to bring fire to people like Prometheus?

Since the 19th-century rise of theatrically staged illusionism and the development of the optical toys that led to the invention of the "film" industry, where those themes were presented and introduced through the Arts and movies, does it tell us that those things are not new?

If we go more into the "past", we can find patterns of how It is happening all the time.

What can be questioned is did Tesla "came" as a wanderer to enable humans of STO orientation to interconnect in 3D instantly, like this circle for example, and to build these kinds of STO-oriented colinear conduits of a new consciousness, and in general to interconnect with their higher selves more effectively, as he did. Or was he just one more "proxy" sent to speed up confusion and chaos? .... and indeed not just him, it was a time of the growth and popularity of mysticism and occult among all classes, it is a time of Gurdjieff, Blavatska, Roerich etc ... New York was a new Babilon .... and In that regard, while Edison was working hard to achieve his dream to make a machine to talk with dead, Tesla worked on mind projector.

Here is the link to the explanation of the Mind Projector I asked for on a channeling session in October 19th, 2019 in Prague done by Jim McCarty who is one of the founders of the Law of One group and was in contact with Ra Materials through Carla Rueckert.

If we look at the whole 19th-century boom of scientific concepts and inventions that led us to this point, at that time mostly created and supported by the elites, what resulted at the end with the 1st phase of this final destruction hit of tripartite WWW, that "coincidentally" started by the Serbian rebel assassination of Franz Ferdinand, while at the same time, Tesla work on radio and wireless communication was scraped not by Marconi but by germans and Telefunken though Marconi, that all sounds to me a lot like what was said in this session about how STS use germans than and now and how proxies are created ... Do we indeed heading to a new super proxy humanoid like Adolf? Or maybe we are all standing at the "Gates of time" that will open to the energies of Jesus that will amplify the quantum level of human creative potential and new consciousness? Is that now in this moment, as C said, all happening in our minds, and now the "ideas" and "Images" that humanity will "project" into the "ether" will be and indeed is all the time, this reality we live in? ...

Thanks to Laura, the group and the participants for this session. Thank you all for the comments. Your work takes me away from close attention to the difficult situation in the world and returns me to myself - to thoughts about who I am, where I am and what is really happening.

My thoughts on the alien invasion. I hope the translator will not let you down and convey my thoughts the way I wanted to express them.

Pot of gold. Alien incursions are unnecessary, if you use the "pot of gold" as a metaphor.

In our desire to "ground" the aliens, we fall into a trap. I haven't seen the movie Don't Look Up, but that's what a lot of people seem to be doing(just the reverse): looking up, waiting for plates and angels and stuff. While the real invasion is in our minds, thoughts and beliefs.

As I understand it, Laura did not need to have physical contact with Cassiopeia in order to contact. And this is a great example of STO.

I think that some people are prone to connections with entities from other dimensions, mentally. At the same time, I think there are plenty of STS "aliens" out of the 4D who are ready to give a person something to believe in and most importantly, what they WISH to believe. And such people become conductors of "alien" ideas. Unmanifested "aliens" speak through these people, they promote ideas that may be of interest to certain groups of people who are hooked by these ideas. This is how communities, sects, Satanists and worshipers of all wickedness are formed.

So, this conductor with an "alien" contact, having gathered a group of associates around him and having formed an ideology, can already work among the population.

Most people on the planet are STS. Based on this principle, we can conclude that they are ready for a lot for the sake of their pot of gold. Do you want power, wealth, control over people? We will give you this and here is your new religion - Satanism. Understand that this is the only way to your desires, because faith in God and service to others will not give you this, it's obvious. What is God and service to others? This acceptance, mercy, asceticism, help and care is not the way of those who serve themselves.

And so, a person wants his "pot of gold", but the idea of STO does not give it, then he turns to ideas or to people who promote the necessary ideas, how a person can achieve his goal. Conductors under the control of the STS.

Schwab and the clique. What do they want? The economic growth of the entire planet, the care and salvation of mankind? We'll give you this, but understand, you can't just take and give money to the poor - the world will collapse. But here's our rescue program for you - first you need to put things in order - take control of all the world's finances, and then save the elect.

Bill Gates. Are you passionate about fighting disease around the world?Okay, but understand, you cannot help every person on earth, you are alone, and there are 8 billion of them. But here's our program for you: we need to invest in disease research, conduct human trials, around the world, in order to develop a universal vaccine. So what if a lot of people die? But you will save the whole world! (No, it will not save and will never see this vaccine).

This is how people who are carried away by their idea of saving others are used. Which for the sake of their "good" intentions are ready for anything, at least for some evil, but all for the sake of people.
But the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The same can be assumed about the various churches, where their leaders lead their flock straight into the abyss just because the "voice of God" has come down to them and they know how to be saved. From my point of view, a person is already saved, he himself is a part of God, he knows the path to the light, but in such a position that this path must be passed, and there are so many temptations on the way. And the most important temptation is the salvation of others.

For various sects of the saviors of mankind, at critical moments, when the whole world is collapsing and going crazy, the appearance of "angels" will be comparable to salvation, and of course they will accept it, although selfish entities will hide behind these "angels".

Returning to Satanism. It is quite obvious that this already exists on our planet and is surely capturing people. For people who see this evil, it is "alien", although no one has seen the aliens themselves. I think that either this evil will grow even more or something similar will appear.

Now, summing up, let's return to the Indians who sold themselves for beads. Not all, but those who went over to the side of the invaders were also later exterminated, enslaved. There is a very obvious analogy with the current situation, when people in power, wanting even more power, sell themselves and their souls for even more power and control over people, but in the end they will be destroyed.

Some people think the "alien" invasion is WOW, saucers, war of the worlds...

WOW will be when they realize how they were deceived.

A: Basic preparation should be psychological and spiritual.

If a person believes in himself, that he is an immortal soul, knows about free will and the right to choose other people, then no "invasion" of "aliens" into his mind will happen.

Thank you for your attention!

Given that so many people seem to have a need for authority in their lives, I can imagine how easily the "aliens" might dupe them by presenting themselves as saviors. If people can't wake up to the lies of their governments, I can't see how they would be able to resist being deceived by a more cunning predator when it attempts to impose a finer level of control.

Thank you so much for another revealing session as always. If they would be lost. It was a great luck to come across the group and Laura's books, although possibly, it was a choice from a long long time ago by the majority of the members.

Good hunting and long moons.

Was thinking about how to resolve this and one possible way would be for there to be an announcement of some kind of 'remote contact' with an "extra-terrestrial intelligent source" via SETI or similar. That, if presented as legit by govts. etc., would allow for the generalized awareness of the existence of "aliens" without any *actual* aliens. After that, I suppose more 'contact' could be established and govts. or WEF type people might get some really great ideas from this "contact" to solve lots of problems. Still sounds loopy, but hey! things are already pretty loopy!
No, that actually sounds quite plausible- hey, you haven’t been reading the PTB playbook by any chance??:-)

Thank you for an interesting session which had so many interesting questions.
(Niall) They don't know. It was at a petrol station, but it wasn't the actual gas tanks that blew.

(Joe) It was natural gas in the row of houses behind the station.

(L) And you guys didn't find any suspicious people who were killed by it?

(Niall) No.

(L) So, you're asking what caused it?

(Niall) Yeah.

A: Sparks.
One follow up question could be whether it was due to micro-meteorites and the increased charging of the atmosphere.

(Joe) Is there anything significant about the salt mines in Soledar that the Russians just captured other than being deep salt mine tunnels?

A: Not especially. Though some have been used for hiding. Not useful for occult practices due to the salt which is cleansing.
Would there be benefit in keeping salt around the flat/house to deter negative energies and if so what quantity would be needed without having to build a salt-igloo? Would 1 kg of salt be of any use, placed in smaller quantities around the flat/house or perhaps then bedroom/office?
(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.
For those unfamiliar with it:
(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana or somewhere years and years ago.
For those not familiar with it, here is one report, though it is not the only one:

A: [...] Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

(Joe) How do you get around it then? How do you introduce the idea of the existence of aliens without presenting yourself...?

(Chu) By not making it look like an invasion.

(L) Here to help. Displays of power by stopping warlike activity, being the saviors of humankind or something like that...

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?
If taking a cue from the the end of the last age where an advanced civilisation collapsed, then overt invasion would not appear to be needed. I am thinking of a situation, where massive earthchanges and fireballs has pushed the remaining population to living standards on the level of hunter gatherers, where most of the population is severely traumatized with PTSD etc.
In such a situation aliens, would not need to show themselves, but could via proxies be seen as saviours who would bring back 'civilisation' again. In the past as is shown in the Hancock series (on Netflix), they came in the form of civilisers (according to the myths), who brough agriculture, astronomy, order etc. or as in the Bible, where the proxies, are depicted as prophets, who had special access to God. back then, 'God' also didn't show himself, allegedly because humans couldn't tolerate the immense power eminating from 'him', so for the job were proxies such as the mythical Moses, who brought humanity 'back' with strict controlling laws.

If the proxy back then build these immense megalithic structures, with blocks weighing many tons and perhaps even without the help of the local population, then it would also be a display of power and a sign to the people that the 'proxy' was in connection with the good and powerful aliens.

So it is certainly possible that something could take place again and as Joe writes above "relatively seemless" and after a short period of time, a generation or less, be the new normal and the way things had always been. Things could be different this time around with the thinning of the veil between densities, making those with 'eyes to see and ears to hear', able to perceive things much more clearly and thus throw a spanner in the works.

In such a situation aliens, would not need to show themselves, but could via proxies be seen as saviours who would bring back 'civilisation' again.
Yes, as Joe suggests, then those saviours could be WEF type people who happily would step into the saviour role as Al Gore just did. And if those proxies then were given some cool tech to fix problems, then what is not to love about such 'saviours'. If there are massive earthchanges, then one of the problems could be environmental destruction caused for example by nuclear meltdowns. If one of those technologies then came with a solution which would take the radioactivity away overnight, then such a display of power would be seen as a good thing making people willing to tow the new lines given by such powerful, 'benevolent' rulers. Hey, they might even be worshipped as high priests of a new religion, who thanks to their special contact with 'benevolent' aliens 'saved' humanity. That is the time to get the gun as Joe joked about :phaser:

Yes, as Joe suggests, then those saviours could be WEF type people who happily would step into the saviour role as Al Gore just did. And if those proxies then were given some cool tech to fix problems, then what is not to love about such 'saviours'. If there are massive earthchanges, then one of the problems could be environmental destruction caused for example by nuclear meltdowns. If one of those technologies then came with a solution which would take the radioactivity away overnight, then such a display of power would be seen as a good thing making people willing to tow the new lines given by such powerful, 'benevolent' rulers. Hey, they might even be worshipped as high priests of a new religion, who thanks to their special contact with 'benevolent' aliens 'saved' humanity. That is the time to get the gun as Joe joked about :phaser:
Seems like it's a walk in the park for 4D and 3D STS (with the right technology) to regenerate natural structures. It must have something to do with Nikola Tesla's famous quote: "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?

A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.

Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.

A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.

I remember watching the original V series back in the 80s when I was a kid. The series was aired on channel 5 in Mexico, which is basically a children's channel, and the series was aired at night. I don't remember at what time of the night the series was broadcasted, but I had the habit (and in fact my whole family) of going to sleep after 18:00 pm, but for some reason I was the only one in my family that watched the series. My family did not understand my fascination with the V series.

View attachment 69842

I have also been fascinated by everything about WWII since I was a child. It may have been the analogy between V and the Nazi regime that caught my attention so powerfully. I remember telling my parents and siblings that this was going to be the future, one where "aliens" would first offer us help and then enslave us in concentration camps.

By the way, in Mexico and Latin America the V series was called "invasion extraterrestre".

It is curious how the plot of the V series shows us how the aliens arrive offering help, but they also target young people to start disintegrating families through the ideological indoctrination of the youngest, which reminds us of the Hitlerjugend (Hitler Youth) for example.

View attachment 69843
"V"" THE VISITS 1983 8X10 Photo 11 Prop Poster Reproductions / Classic Sci Fi TV."

Yes, Puma - you said it !!

"V" the V (core) series is leaning against a fascistic overtaking of the planet, the implementation of a Nazi regime - but it is also about how easily the human population lets itself getting caught in the web of lies and deceptions, by starting to fight each other, point out each other as "traitors", or anything that goes against the official narrative, betraying your neighbours. Those Posters are another splendid example of the parallels to the Corona Plandemic...Remember the advertising (WHO) about the "heroes" of doctors and nurses in 2020 ? (Which looked rather fierce and not friendly at all in their facial expressions) Not to mention famous people on social media opting for the jab.
:barf:

One of the most powerful scenes (and parallels with today)

The reporter "Christine Walsh" who became the spokeswoman for the "V"s (lizards). There was one scene with a Nobel Prize winner "Dr Walker", who confronted Christine Walsh in a hospital, and really gave her the thumbs down in a stunning powerful scene (listen to the scene below, it would or should be said in 2023... but isn't said out loud) However, Dr Walker was later converted though the "V"'s (Diana's) conversion process, and became a delighted supporter of the V's fascist regime.

View attachment Dr Walker and Spokswoman Chrinse Walsh, V - TV series.mp3

Very powerful, indeed.

And that is exactly why the Core "V" TV Series is so creepy in hindsight of the events revolving the Corona Plandemic during the past 3 years: the changes in attitudes among people and the collective brainwash probably nobody was expected in the way it "successfully" change the minds of people so widespread, believing lies... - we never truly thought it would happen that fast...

Supposedly the Core TV series of "V" was a major hit in both US, and even more so in Europe where the amounts of viewers exceeded the amount of watching the Olympics (an unverified claim). It also was the most expensive TV series back then ever having made - until the TV network cut the budget for unknown reasons in half. The creator Kenneth Johnson then departed from the series during the making of the follow up, "V" (The Final Battle).

Apparently most Germans didn't know the "V" series, as it was supposedly never aired there - which if true, I find interesting, ...given the TV series content and dynamics it tried to visualize. Almost as if saying to the Germany "Obey. Stay asleep". That detail / statement / claim, i picked up from Robert Stein from the German NuoViso channel.

In Sweden it wasn't aired until 1985 - because back then, everything was always super delayed and we had only two state owned TV channels. When I watched it in 1985, i was like mezmerized. I had never seen anything like "V" - and watched it probably a hundred times (since we recorded it on video) - not fully understanding why it has such a magic impact on me. I probbly know every single music nuance coupled to various scenes and phrases said in the (core) series.

Personal side note: Jane Badler as "Diana" in "V"

I actually 'met' Jane Badler in Stockholm.

She held a performance which was part of a larger cultural gathering, summer 2013, but was apparently so badly advertised (read; lack of advertising), that there were only 8 people who watched her performing. So, there she was, Jane Badler who played the villain "Diana" in the "V" series, 3 meter away on stage. Her music was - through my senses, about Hollywood, and the abuse of woman, power, money and beauty. And her trying to get out of the trap... (you know how it goes when you start naive... seeking for "love" and confirmation). In a way the performance symbolized a struggle, and a kind of exposure to the underpinning powers that dwell and rule Hollywood - which she tried to expressed through her performance, cloth changes, text and music. You could label it a similar to a woman's internal powers starting to come to the fore.

I wrote about this in my diary - and someone had linked my thoughts to her - and she was apparently delighted about my interpretation - and linked back to my homepage for others to read (albeit that part of my Diary doesn't exist in public anymore).

Something else happened in me that afternoon... from within, a seed.

While watching her on stage, taking images and listening/watching her performance. I interpret it today still, as the first seed in my marriage to my second husband, to break free from him and within. It had been a time of strange parallelism, something that just felt trapped and concealed, dishonest to say the least, spoiled strange performances in my parter - which I didn't know what to do with it. That afternoon - felt really like he first step of a growing power, in which one becomes more honest to ones true feelings, starting to see what things really were - as the illusion begun to crack up (which I still had held onto). Somewhere I didn't want to give up the illusions, and yet deep, really deeply inside, i knew, it was inevitable and couldn't be concealed anymore.

Her performance had very little to do with the original "V" series though, other than she was tired always to be connected to "V". I assume she has accepted this over time, because it was after all her biggest success, and a part of the road she chose and walked on - but also move on with many other projects, and isn't afraid of using all kinds of expressions.

At the time she performed in Stockholm in 2013, she was 60 year of age.

2013-08-22-21-20-24.jpg

2013-08-22-21-24-31.jpg

2013-08-22-21-20-29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom