Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Still didn't get this years card, but I'm looking forward to it very much.
Everything from you comes as a blessing this days and a reminder that still I belong somewhere.
Cause every day is harder to be in this vanishing world and watch our loved ones show their true colors,
unfortunately not in a good way. To stay strong in being in that world but not from it.

So, dear FOTCM family, and especially dear Laura and Ark,
thank you for everything you do to show us and lead the way by example.

Thank you Cass for every word of wisdom and assistance.

My heart goes especially to the ones who are alone, sick or in struggle of any kind..
I wish you healing by couradge, willpower, good health and knowledge.
I wish you love, uderstanding and acceptance for yourself and others.
And thank you for giving it all to me.

Happy new circle everyone !
DCM bless you all ! :hug2:

The Christmas goodies arrived with a lovely note! Thank you!

Can't wait to write in the new notebook and use the new tote bag - the calendar is already on the wall under the 2022 one, ready to go for 2023. 🥰
I received another exact same white package in the mail last week, and I opened it with a bit of excitement and trepidation thinking it might be an "Ark duplicate hat" event but was relieved and slightly disappointed when the Note was in different handwriting 😊.

Thanks again! Having another tote bag and notebook will come in handy and the extra calendar will make a great gift!
🙏

I received another exact same white package in the mail last week, and I opened it with a bit of excitement and trepidation thinking it might be an "Ark duplicate hat" event but was relieved and slightly disappointed when the Note was in different handwriting 😊.

Thanks again! Having another tote bag and notebook will come in handy and the extra calendar will make a great gift!
🙏

LOL, that was due to an internal misunderstanding, sorry! Don't worry, it wasn't a reality split, it was just us messing things up. But, it was meant to be, and now you have doubles. :wizard::-[;-D

🙏
Well actually, knowing the real reasons behind the doublet cap for Ark, I am relieved for your "time line"!

The beautiful calendar and the little letter arrived this morning, I join the members of this Forum in thanking you again with all my heart.

There are so many adventures to live this year again, and so many memories to be shared, the simplest, most obvious things sometimes take time to accomplish, and once done it is easy to forget that this imposing oak was once a small acorn.

And today, faced with your gift, for a while I became a little acorn again...but an imposing one!
😸:-)😸

The beautiful calendar and the little letter arrived this morning, I join the members of this Forum in thanking you again with all my heart.

There are so many adventures to live this year again, and so many memories to be shared, the simplest, most obvious things sometimes take time to accomplish, and once done it is easy to forget that this imposing oak was once a small acorn.

And today, faced with your gift, for a while I became a little acorn again...but an imposing one!
😸:-)😸

How nice! And it's good to know you received it. Just to be sure, you requested only 1, or 2 calendars? We received your kind letter afterwards. :hug2:

Just ordered my items today.
I won't receive them for Xmas of course, so no worries. As long as they come to my house after the New Year, i'll be ecstatic for sure. I can't wait to wear my Bear socks:love::thup: What a fashion statement🥰
Please let me know if I've missed anything while ordering my items. Thank you so much for all you do. Being part of this group is a godsend in these trying times.
Have a Wonderful Holiday Time to all.:hug2:
Hello,
Just received my items today. Love the socks and coaster!
Thank you and have a wonderful New Year. It promises to be an unusual and eventful year.:read:

I have one question: did I not order a locket/key chain as well? I thought I did! Perhaps they are all sold out? No worries. If you do have some left over, I would love to order one with extra contribution. Please let me know.
All the best to the team and community.

Did you send it by mail? I don't see any request from you yet. But when I do, I'll ask fabric to make you a cigarette case. I think we still have some stock. THANKS! :hug2:
Aw man, I didn’t know there was a cigarette case! Dope! Are these still in stock? I’ll make another donation for them.

Thank you all for the holiday goodies! The calendar is beautiful and we loved the card. Beautiful doggies. I hope everyone had a happy holiday with plenty of food for the body and mind!

I want to thank you for the beautiful calendar with its heartwarming words of wisdom, that will accompany me each of my days in the new year. And thank you for your encouraging christmas and new year's wishes. Also the new additions to the Fellowship are such adorable little fellows. It put a big smile on my face. :hug2:

I wish you a happy and prosperous new year! Whatever comes our way, may we all continue to grow with vigor, strength, love, health, kindess, a strong will and an inexhaustible curiosity for truth and knowledge to brighten up the darkness! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom