Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

What a joy, @AndrewMn and I received a card with the puppies! What cute little ones in a gorgeous Christmas decoration. They just make you want to squeeze them. 🤗

Unfortunately this year we were not able to order any goodies due to sanctions and disconnection of international payment systems between our country and western countries. I was afraid even a postcard wouldn't reach us. Luckily the mail is still coming.

Thank you very much for your attention and good wishes!🥳
We wish happiness to everyone in the New Year! May the DCM send us trials, that we can successfully pass, more love, knowledge and light for spiritual growth!🌟

I have one question: did I not order a locket/key chain as well? I thought I did! Perhaps they are all sold out? No worries. If you do have some left over, I would love to order one with extra contribution. Please let me know.

I just checked, and your request didn't contain the keychain. :-( But we can certainly add it, no worries.

Aw man, I didn’t know there was a cigarette case! Dope! Are these still in stock? I’ll make another donation for them.

Yes! Could you drop us an email instead? Or send me a PM? It won't show on the online form.

Unfortunately this year we were not able to order any goodies due to sanctions and disconnection of international payment systems between our country and western countries. I was afraid even a postcard wouldn't reach us. Luckily the mail is still coming.

The mail seems t be very erratic. Sometimes things reach your side of the world, and others not. But we can certainly try if you want something. You just have to let me know.

THANK YOU, everyone! We still have calendars left, for sure, and some other of the goodies.

I just checked, and your request didn't contain the keychain. :-( But we can certainly add it, no worries.

Yes! Could you drop us an email instead? Or send me a PM? It won't show on the online form.

The mail seems t be very erratic. Sometimes things reach your side of the world, and others not. But we can certainly try if you want something. You just have to let me know.

THANK YOU, everyone! We still have calendars left, for sure, and some other of the goodies.
Thank you Chu. I'll send out a donation to cover the costs and shipping charges.

Thanks again for your attention to people's concerns. Have a great day at the Chateau.

All the best to you all. :love: :thup:

I went to the mailbox today and what a surprise, my cigarette case was waiting for me along with a wonderful note from the Chateau! Thank you so much, already loaded with ciggies and will cherish it! You made my day, Happy 2023 to all!

I would like to thank you kindly for the Christmas holiday wishes card, i've received it yesterday.

The additional members of the family are gorgeous! :love:

I hope that the New Year will bring all community members closer to one another, helping each other to grow in knowledge and being thus becoming wiser and stronger together. Thus bringing us closer to reaching a true Fellowship.

Thank you the FOTCM for all the work you do, for your support and encouragement to everyone of us to keep going forward despite everything, for keeping the lighthouse alight for everyone who is willing to reach for the light, knowledge and love. :hug2:

I received my Christmas card, thank you so much! The puppies are just adorable! Looking forward to the goodies, the post is very slow at the moment even though Christmas is been & done. Will let y'all know when I receive them. Thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes for getting these out to us all!

Thank you for the Caesarmas card with the cute puppies! I got part of my 'goodies' package today with the Putin coasters comfortably nestled between the lighthouse & Putin socks! The calendar for the new year looks great and the monthly quotes are impressive. The key chains evidently are sent separately? Thank you everybody who helped this to be.

Thank you as well for the beautiful card. That logo just made all the difference in promoting happiness and good fortune for the years to come.

I can't thank you all enough for the stability that it's brought living under the umbrella of the good of book harmony.

Hats off to all those that have made this possible. I am forever grateful.

Happy New year and spiritual prosperity to all.

fotcmplaque03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom