Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Sent a donation to the US house but just saw there was cigarette case available, can someone send me the link to it and I will send another donation? Did not see that as I went through the list of goodies. Thanks much, if you send the link I will go ahead and purchase it.

I‘ve got the card today; opened my mailbox and saw post from FOTCM! 😍

I‘m grinning ever since 😁

The puppies are soooo cute!!! 😍

Thank you!!! :hug2:

Thank you as well for the comforting note that came with my donation - I appreciate it very much! :hug2:

Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!🎊

:hug:

Just ordered my items today.
I won't receive them for Xmas of course, so no worries. As long as they come to my house after the New Year, i'll be ecstatic for sure. I can't wait to wear my Bear socks:love::thup: What a fashion statement🥰
Please let me know if I've missed anything while ordering my items. Thank you so much for all you do. Being part of this group is a godsend in these trying times.
Have a Wonderful Holiday Time to all.:hug2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also received my card yesterday, it was a lovely and beautiful Solstice surprise! I also wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Blessed Year of 2023 with many moments of joy, beauty, communion - and mostly Faith, Hope and Love to serve as an anchor in these turbulent times!

🎄 ✨ 💫

Made a donation to CSM via wire transfer, and much of the amount is to cover for the FOTCM calendar, the SOTT calendar and the notebook with the FOTCM sign & mandala on the cover. It's designated as "Christmas Donation".

Did you get my order for a desk calendar? Ordered it about a week ago.
Aw heck, this is just an excuse for writing this post to wish everyone a very merry Christmas.
See y'all at the New Year's bash.:lol:
Geeze, I did get my calendar yesterday. The mail was later than usual. When I checked this morning, THERE IT WAS. So thank you for the encouraging and uplifting note, and of course, the beautiful desk calendar.
Again, Merry Christmas and Massive Hugs To Everyone in the ongoing Cassiopaean Adventure. :hug2: :lol::hug2::lol::hug2::lol:

Sent a donation to the US house but just saw there was cigarette case available, can someone send me the link to it and I will send another donation? Did not see that as I went through the list of goodies. Thanks much, if you send the link I will go ahead and purchase it.

Did you send it by mail? I don't see any request from you yet. But when I do, I'll ask fabric to make you a cigarette case. I think we still have some stock. THANKS! :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom