Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Did you send it by mail? I don't see any request from you yet. But when I do, I'll ask fabric to make you a cigarette case. I think we still have some stock. THANKS! :hug2:

Did you send it by mail? I don't see any request from you yet. But when I do, I'll ask fabric to make you a cigarette case. I think we still have some stock. THANKS! :hug2:
Thanks for the response @Chu, I sent the donation with no request for any gifts, it was just a Holiday donation by Zelle to Beau. If there is a cigarette case that can be made for me, I would love that! Please just tell me how much it is and I will send a donation for that as well. Sorry for any confusion, did not see that on the list of items to purchase. I am happy to make another donation for it, just let me know where to send it and will get that on its way! Happy Holidays to all at the Chateau!

(Mrs. Peel) A while back the Powerball lottery in the US was up to a few BILLION dollars. Does/can STS make sure nobody who would make a huge donation to FOTCM would win any substantial amount of money? [laughter]

A: Yes

"Special lottery draws offer unique opportunities to win larger prizes than usual. Many lotto games have these super-draws once or twice per year, but probably not of them are close to the popularity of Lotería de Navidad.
Also known as the Spanish Christmas Lottery, this game offers the biggest overall prize pool in the history of lotto. Players receive €2.4 billion with the main prize to be won placed at €4 million."

Indeed the draw took place this morning and well, that's a miss for the "Gordo" and all the rest of the prizes 😄 😸 😄, but as Garth Brooks said:
"You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy", and that's what this Forum created by Laura is all about, each and every collinear member makes it richer at every moment.
I take the opportunity to send you by snail mail a little donation.
Have a happy festive season everyone!!!!

Happy holidays to all and thank you for your message, Chu!

I wish to send my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has contributed to making this forum what it is. I have not contributed enough financially or to the different discussions/topics. This year has been rough, and I hope I will be able to do more next year.

May we find peace, knowledge, and faith during the end of this year to prepare for the coming times.

Sorry for any confusion, did not see that on the list of items to purchase. I am happy to make another donation for it, just let me know where to send it and will get that on its way!
I couldn't find it either, but then I'm probably one of the few here who doesn't smoke. :-D I sent my donation and request to Beau through Zelle and wrote a note in the box in the Zelle transaction saying which goodies I wanted.

Just sent in my donation, but I think I filled the form out wrong. The form says quantity of 1 for all the goodies, but I just need a calendar.
Also, I recieved a Christmas card a couple of days ago. I love the little puppies. 🥰 Just want to say thanks to everyone here for their tireless efforts to make this forum and fellowship so awesome. Cheers to many more years and many more members! :hug2:

The package arrived today at the post office and was cut open on one side making the post workers almost lose the FOTCM keychain, which would have been such a pity because it's gorgeous! :love:
Thank you also for beautiful FOTCM 2023 Calendar and lovely "thank you / greeting" note. :flowers:

Wishing all forumites and FOTCM members all around the globe, forumites and those not here, a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and New Year! 🥳

J'ai reçu ma très jolie tasse "La Vie est religion"avec un si gentil petits mots ce matin...
Juste, je n'ai pas de chiots mais 4 Chatonnes et ma petite York Hella... :lol::lol::lol:😍
Je viens de vous envoyer un virement Paypal à part du don mensuel car j'ai reçu ma pension de retraite Hier...
Mille Mercis à Tous pour tout vos actes posés pour notre bien à tous...
Si heureuse de faire partie des vôtres... Merci d'exister... Où serions nous sans Vous...
Je vous souhaite le Meilleur, Santé et Bonheur Excellents à chacun de Vous... Je vous aime.

I received my very nice "La Vie est religion" mug with such a nice little note this morning...
Just, I have no puppies but 4 Kittens and my little York Hella... :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:😍
I just sent you a Paypal transfer apart from the monthly donation because I received my retirement pension yesterday...
Thank you so much for all your actions for the good of us all...
So happy to be part of yours... Thank you for existing... Where would we be without you...
I wish you the Best, Health and Happiness to each of you... I love you.

A pleasant surprise today from the Canadian postal service, as the postmistress handed me the wonderful Calendars and note.

Joyeux Noël to all!
Thanks to everyone on FOTCM, SOTT and the forum. My wife and I felt a lot of darkness over the past two years here in Canada and you all were a huge inspiration and help. If anything, the frissons, led to a stronger group in this community going forward. Every day I count my blessings for finding all of you. Ave Caesar!

I've got the package on Tuesday, but was not able to thank everyone involved before today. So thank you so much, for the card, the note, for the calendar that is beautiful and for the bag that is gorgeous, I love it! :love:
I wish you all a full of Love and Light Merry Christmas, wonderful holidays and Happy New Year! :hug2:

I’ve sent my donation and looking forward to receiving the beautiful goodies- many thanks to all who created and designed them. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas everyone & a happy, healthy New Year!

FFC329F6-3CD8-449D-9ECB-73E5AABCF733.gif

Back
Top Bottom