Regency Jewels

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi Everyone,

For a little while I have been thinking of taking some of my posts on the romance novels and turning them into video essays, turning some of the very nice ideas that most of us have found and making them more appealing to a larger audience that resides outside the forum.

I received amazing help from awesome several people who gave me invaluable feedback, so this isn't all my credit.

I wanted to share it with you all, feedback is always welcome and I hope you enjoy what I have put together.

For your consideration, here's the first video of Regency Jewels.

Mind you, these are my thoughts about the novel, so there are mild spoilers. Be aware, if you're the kind of person who hates spoilers.

Thank you all.

Love the concept and am looking forward to more episodes. I really enjoy reading Mary Balogh's novels, so insightful. The insights are now needed more than ever at this time for our younger members of society. Good work!

Yes I thought so as well, I sent her a link to the video... so we shall see.
The video is at the top of her facebook page, at least for now, and she wrote:
Here is a nice little video "essay" based around SOMEONE TO LOVE that you may enjoy. It was made by Alejandro Rodriguez.
Great job, Alejo. I, too, look forward to more videos from you.

This is just excellent, Alejo, and with so much to work with that you have already put your mind around on the Romance thread, will look forward to each episode if you are going to pursue (and hope you do).
Here is a nice little video "essay" based around SOMEONE TO LOVE that you may enjoy. It was made by Alejandro Rodriguez.
:thup::love:

oh my! Wasn't expecting it to be posted but I am very happy she did!... and lol... the one comment about the music, I suppose I will be turning it down for the next one.. which is already in the works ;)

This is just excellent, Alejo, and with so much to work with that you have already put your mind around on the Romance thread, will look forward to each episode if you are going to pursue (and hope you do).

:thup::love:
Thank you so much Voyageur, and yes, it's a bit of cheating since the posts are already written :P

And of course, without Laura suggesting the reading exercise, it wouldn't have happened, so the idea is really coming from this forum :)

Hi guys,

Second one is up, I tried to address some of the feedback I received and well.. here goes something!

For your consideration, here's

Someone to Hold: The terrifying experience of being seen​

Wonderful work Alejo, I have downloaded several books in Spanish but have not been able to read them yet. With these videos approaching them the way you do, it makes me more excited to start reading them seeing them beyond the "romantic" surface which was one of the things why I refused to read this kind of books.

I'm sure it's going to have good results, as a suggestion it would be great if you would open an IG and post sentences about it, short reel videos. I say this as a contrast to the amount of accounts that talk about overcoming and success from the point of view only materialistic that if we read them carefully, it is like reading the result ignoring the instructions to get there, ignoring the connection with the universe, life, with themselves. Generally people seek to read a lot of that, but wanting to shorten the path and you have a lot of good information that used as you are doing, the task of reaching people outside the forum can happen in a very good way.

Merci pour toutes ces beautés harmonieuses, douces et tendres sauf les sports de combat et les tatouages mais tu sais que je ne comprends pas l'anglais mais mon coeur a été séduit par ta vidéo... Félicitations... Merci
Peut on la partager sur nos réseaux sociaux ?... Je vais aller voir ta seconde vidéo

Thank you for all these harmonious, soft and tender beauties except the combat sports and tattoos but you know I don't understand English but my heart was seduced by your video... Congratulations... Thank you
Can we share it on our social networks?... I'm going to go see your second video

Back
Top Bottom