Regency Jewels

For readers of this series, what you are doing here makes much sense in summary, so well captured in images, words and voice, and for those who have not read these books, it may also inspire.

As for feedback (may have missed someone saying this), have you considered setting up - sending out a type of blog post (sort of like what luc has done) that offers a brief written description with each new video, wherein people also can sign up to your blog and be easily shared (fwiw - however, do not know how it works exactly)?
hmm, not a bad idea actually... let me look into it.

I do follow a few channels that have their own websites, though I admit I rarely ever visit them. But let me look into it and see.

Thanks for the suggestion!

As a quick update, I finally got by FB ban lifted and messaged Mary Balogh, she said that the videos were very nice and that she was glad that there were people who understood exactly what she was trying to convey... that was heart warming, but she didn't respond to the suggestion of tagging her on posts... so I don't know.

I also realize she might be busy with the newest book she launched.

Anywho, the next one is already being prepared, stay tuned.

I finally got by FB ban lifted and messaged Mary Balogh, she said that the videos were very nice and that she was glad that there were people who understood exactly what she was trying to convey... that was heart warming, but she didn't respond to the suggestion of tagging her on posts... so I don't know.

Very good news Alejo, it will be a matter of waiting for a response in case she has overlooked that part because she may have been attending to several things at the same time. The favorable point is that you will be able to continue doing what you are doing since she has shown to be in collinearity with your work.

The biggest obstacle, which was her not agreeing, has been overcome. Hopefully she will not succumb to contrary thoughts as you move forward and deepen what you do.

Hey everyone!

Work was a bit crazy this week, and it took some of the time that I would usually use to work on these, but the next one is up for your consideration and feedback:

Someone to Care: Finding yourself outside of "your" self​

Someone to Wed: Meeting the monster in your wounds

By the way, Mary gave a shoutout to you on July 16th (have no idea why it shows in a different language here, however it links to her post):

Someone to Care: Finding yourself outside of "your" self

Wonderful. Since a few hours ago I decided to make a leap of faith to overcome certain structures that I have cemented in a very robust way in my ego. It is to start in a "correct" way so to speak, but without the fear of stepping on glass. In a natural way to know how to admit and accept the unsustainable from the different faces of weakness and to recover a few more parts that I buried and must integrate. Very timely your video, thank you.

As it happens I'm currently reading the Westcott series at a similar sort of rate to your videos being posted, Alejo. As soon as I finish a book I watch the matching video. I love how you get to the heart of the matter and how the themes relate to the work on the self, and dynamics which we know go beyond the surface appearance of human relationships. You also put my ideas into words better than I can myself. Thanks so much.

By the way, Mary gave a shoutout to you on July 16th (have no idea why it shows in a different language here, however it links to her post):

I saw that! I sent her the latest one... let's see if she responds :) I hope she won't get too annoyed.

Wonderful. Since a few hours ago I decided to make a leap of faith to overcome certain structures that I have cemented in a very robust way in my ego. It is to start in a "correct" way so to speak, but without the fear of stepping on glass. In a natural way to know how to admit and accept the unsustainable from the different faces of weakness and to recover a few more parts that I buried and must integrate. Very timely your video, thank you.
Thanks a lot, funny enough, these are all things that I also have worked on myself, so working through the videos is a great reminder of things I had forgotten or needed a refresher on.
As it happens I'm currently reading the Westcott series at a similar sort of rate to your videos being posted, Alejo. As soon as I finish a book I watch the matching video. I love how you get to the heart of the matter and how the themes relate to the work on the self, and dynamics which we know go beyond the surface appearance of human relationships. You also put my ideas into words better than I can myself. Thanks so much.
Thanks a lot Ben,

I appreciate your kind words :)

Merci pour toutes ces beautés harmonieuses, douces et tendres sauf les sports de combat et les tatouages mais tu sais que je ne comprends pas l'anglais mais mon coeur a été séduit par ta vidéo... Félicitations... Merci
Peut on la partager sur nos réseaux sociaux ?... Je vais aller voir ta seconde vidéo

Thank you for all these harmonious, soft and tender beauties except the combat sports and tattoos but you know I don't understand English but my heart was seduced by your video... Congratulations... Thank you
Can we share it on our social networks?... I'm going to go see your second video
Hi Perlou,
It's so lovely that Alejo's beautiful creations have touched your heart...
such is the power of music and imagery (I feel the effect is magnified when offered in loving service to others! 🥰)

These visual 'heart creations' Alejo has put so much effort into support his beautiful, insightful words and observations powerfully, but also gently and sensitively. They offer viewpoints about the experiences of the characters in the books, but at the same time inspire deeper consideration about our own lives through the reflections of the characters and the themes explored.

If you would like to read the subtitles while you watch and listen, you can activate the subtitles and change them to French...

If you are unsure how to do this (I was!) I thought it might help to offer some instructions below.
I have also attached some pictures below, if that helps.

Hopefully you will be able to see on your computer what I can see on mine...

Click on Settings (the little round 'wheel' or 'cog' at the bottom of the YouTube screen / next to the YouTube logo )
> You will see a black box with a list of choices

Step 1: Click on Subtitles/CC (2) English> (click on English)
> You will see another black box

Step 2: Click on Auto Translate
(It is the 4th choice in the box - if you cannot see it, scroll down inside the black box to the bottom of the menu)
> Another black box will appear with a list of languages

Step 3: Click on French
Close the black box by clicking 'esc'

Et voila!
Hopefully you can see the subtitles and have the chance to benefit even more from the beauty offered by Alejo.
:flowers:

Attachments

• 1-Click on Subtitles:English.png
    1-Click on Subtitles:English.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 2-Click on Auto-translate.png
    2-Click on Auto-translate.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 3- Select French.png
    3- Select French.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
Thanks a lot, funny enough, these are all things that I also have worked on myself, so working through the videos is a great reminder of things I had forgotten or needed a refresher on.

Exactly! Your review expressed in that creative way helps others to review their lives and so on. So with or without Mary Balogh, keep doing what you do, even in different ways. You will know how and when to do it.

But from the heart, don't stop.

Alejo, thank you so much for your offerings, they truly are, as many have said, very beautiful.
For myself, there is a very calming, yet activating/inquiring energy that comes through the experience when 'receiving' them. I found them very thought provoking, and really appreciated the way you articulate your insights/interpretations.

I wondered if in your online series it might be worth doing a small 'introduction' talking generally about the benefits of reading romantic fiction? Just to help people realise that not all romantic fiction is not like Mills and Boon, or trashy rubbish, instead emphasising how (with certain writers) the characters, themes etc can be opportunities for greater personal insight / growth and pathways to developing and enhancing ones own personal frequency/vibration. Just a thought.

I read The Westcott Series last year (or early this year, I cannot remember - until recently life has been pretty intense and unstable in terms of a home, so I have not had much opportunity to access any romantic fiction), but in offering this series of discussions you have reminded me, truly, what jewels these characters (and their authors!) are, and how much I benefitted from journeying with them. The characters, their qualities, their experiences all came flooding back the moment you started speaking of them... swirling around me... as if I was - not watching a film - but in it! Part of that response was, I feel, a sensory response to the music and images, part of it was your voice/frequency and the observations and insights you offered. While you were talking, I (re)experienced these jewels as if I was watching parts of their lives intersecting with mine, as if we were coexisting in the same space... even more so when there was a reflection/experience I related to strongly. I had the same experience when I read these books originally, but was quite taken aback at how quickly it all came rushing back to me this time. In some ways it feels as if I may have 'integrated' more than I realised and it affected me more deeply than I realised - and at the same time I felt a longing to go back and read them again. So I am sure that it means there are more jewels for me to discover...

On a side note...

In 'Someone to Wed', this particular story / Wren's character affected me intensely; you referenced the 'devouring mother archetype' - I have never heard of this reference but immediately those words affected me intensely, and brought me to tears... (it's very hard to type when you are crying!). It is clear that I need to explore that more deeply.

Your words in 'Someone to Hold' where you say:
"... it made me think of this notion of how we are perceived by others - and not the vain 'I wonder if they see me as I want to be seen?' but rather: 'I wonder if I am seen as who I think I am? [...] 'If someone really knew me - what would they see?' It's a terrifying thought."

This linked to a thought I had the other day about why people may not be actively sharing on the forum (C's reference to "slackers").
I feel to some degree this could be a part of the issue, that people are very uncomfortable about revealing their true selves, or that they do not feel they have anything worthwhile or meaningful to offer - to some degree this was reflected in some posts I read the other day. I might post something about this on that thread / link to this thread. There is deep value in what you have offered through this thread, I feel it will touch many, and affect them in a very positive way. I so look forward to your future offerings.

The Chateau Crew referenced sharing and vibing in the latest session -
I say you are definitely putting out some great vibes with this sharing!

✨So much gratitude to you, Alejo. :hug2:

Super FOREST, un grand MERCI à Vous, cela marche très bien...
Alejo, je viens de sortir de prison Facebook donc je mets tes vidéos... Merci encore à Toi... Très apprécié...

Super FOREST, a big THANK YOU to You, it works very well ...
Alejo, I just got out of Facebook prison so I put your videos... Thanks again to You... Much appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom