Session 24 June 2022

There is time travel, and then there’s is time travel. What Ark was discussing is, I believe, a 3D-er like us physically going back in time. The C’s also brought up that they were time traveling right now, that is, as the planchet was moving.

When and entity from another dimension of density decides feed on someone, or possess someone, is that entity in/on our timeline, or another timeline or in a timeless place? Why couldn’t any situation where someone is being manipulated by another entity be a situation of different timelines and places but connected? Not just baddies, but good being also. If they influence someone positive or negatively, wouldn’t that at least have the potential of effecting the timeline?

E.g., If the C’s while time traveling and talking to Laura say to her. There is a boy, 8 y/o living in Syria. He’s not doing so well. Here’ the address where he can be found. It would be good if you could go get him. Adopt him, if necessary, but do your best to see that he is brought up with love in a healthy environment, and a good education. Leave him to go he’s way at adulthood, just make sure for the next decade or more he is raised in love and gets a good education. And at some point, before his death he does something that alters the world. Is that time traveling manipulation? All without a machine.

This paradigm could be full of timeline manipulation of many kinds on a daily basis.

Hi.

Is the wedding of Chu and the appearance of the Crop Circle created by Cassiopaeans a sign for these times? Of the imminent wedding between the soul and its new DNA strands for a new world?

Symbolically is it an annunciation?

Isaiah 61:10

I will rejoice greatly in the Lord,
My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels

Revelation 21:1-2

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready

Revelation 22:17

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

From CassWiki pdf:
In FOTCM discourse, the word ”spirit” has no distinct meaning from soul.

It seems to me that the central idea of all these biblical verses I posted earlier, concerning the wedding, the bride and the bridegroom, is that those who "dressed for the wedding" will live in a new world after the tribulations. I think dressing for the wedding is doing the work, while the wedding is the result of the work (Graduate to 4D) the marriage between your new 4D body and your soul.

The Spirit/Soul and the Bride (new body) say come to this new world, this new reality.

Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?

A: Genetics marry with soul if present.
Q: (L) Well, that leads to the question: You also once said that the development of the soul is married to the genetics. Is there something involved with that in this?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So... I mean, I'm just trying to get myself out of the hole here.

(Pierre) If in past lives, say you were addicted to carbs. So, in a past live that's your soul. Now you incarnated in a new body, and there will be a transitioning program where you can go from there to somewhere else. Or perhaps your soul resonated to a different profile in the previous life and you followed the wrong path and now have to compensate. And now, after 5D review, it will resonate with this DNA profile...

(Perceval) I think their previous comment was that souls marries to genetics if present. So, what you're thinking of is that for the soul to absolve itself or remove this karmic debt, that it picked a body with a specific set of genetics that required...

(L) That enables you to do that. Or to fulfill a specific mission?

(Perceval) Yeah.

(L) Is that kinda

From the CassWiki pdf
A soul can grow or shrink over an incarnation. It is not stationary or immutable. Engaging in ritual magic for commanding higher spiritual forces for one’s earthly gain can for example damage one’s soul. The soul has no necessary relation to intellectual capacity, psychic senses or physical prowess, but it would seem that for a soul to be incarnate the physical body’s DNA needs to be somehow compatible with this. Also, based on the Cassiopaea material, the soul-DNA interaction can be a two-way street with DNA being on one hand a prerequisite and on the other hand being affected by the soul’s presence.

The spirit gives itself to a 4D compatible body that receives it with joy. The body being a vehicle is also... a STO time machine for a journey through time and space?

Q: (Barb) Okay, let me ask that differently. When will the human race have access to that technology?

A: 4D.

I had another lingering image while reading the transcript. Because I was wondering and curious... where would I even start with such an "impossible" task of time travel (to the benefit of humanity) ?! That's when an image came forth, revolving the day of 28 June 1914, before Archduke Ferdinand and his wife would be assassinated - trying to talk to them; to warn them about the impending consequences this day would have on humanity.

But why that event, out of all others ?

I don't think it would have changed much if this assasination was prevented. The mainstream "history" preaches us that this assassination has triggered the WW1 which is very misleading and quite untrue. The fact is that British elites and PTBs behind them have been planning a war with Germany since at least 1905 and this assassination (facilitated by them) was just one event out of many on the way to draw Germany into this war. This war would have never started and could have been prevented on many occasions - even after the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand - if not psychopathic greed of the British elites and their pathological obsession with the rising might of Germany. Read Hidden History and Prolonging the Agony by Gerry Docherty and James MacGregor on this subject. The truth is much more complicated and much more sinister.

Thank you for the new session! :flowers:

TLS are here to help raise our consciousness, go vegan, blah blah. Lots more red flags in the clip below if you can spot them. 🙂
Thanks liam1310. Absolutely right and I was remiss not to spot that. Searching my soul last night for why answers, was wishful thinking on my part for other 'white hats' appearing. But that nothing should ever be 'forced' for whatever reason. All is as it should be, and will be when/if, it will be. 🐣

(Ark) Yes. Suppose we can build a time machine. What would be the beneficial uses of such a device?

A: Not many. STS uses tech to control and manipulate, but each use causes negative impact cascades.

Q: (Ark) The logical 'not many' that there may be some beneficial uses. I would like to know examples.

A: Changing trajectories of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering.

Q: (L) So when you say, "many scales", you mean like in an individual life, in the lives of a family would be another scale, and the life of a town or community, a city, a country, and the planet. Those are different scales?

A: Yes and cosmic as well in rare cases. For example, we are time travelling right now.

Q: (Joe) That suggests that time travelling can be described as being able to communicate with the past or future... but only communication.

(Ark) Does such a machine need a human special operator, or is it just a machine?

A: First option.

Q: (Ark) Is it the case that if this machine would be operated by STS, it would kill the operator?

A: No.

Q: (Ark) Can one prevent somehow STS to misuse or to use such technology?

A: No.
I stumbled across this compelling story from 1984. Everyone sent to investigate the story either started acting weirdly or debunked it, or both. And then of course, there was poltegeist activity, ley lines and a UFO investigator who promptly disappeared, then re-appeared to say it was genuine. The people using the computer in 1984 had been given his name (and phone number!) by an entity purportedly from the future, calling themselves 2109. Both people communicating from the years 1984 and 1541 came to distrust this entity. It makes an interesting story.

Some ley lines. Apparently they have some significance. I can't help but wondering if where they converge does too?

Back to the CC. I found this on the internet.
1656770407646.png
I am no expert in DNA and the strands of information. But this is possibly representing the four DNA nucleobase strands A, C, G & T.

Here is the website, Data storage in DNA gains from a larger 'alphabet' – Physics World that I got this from. Do your own search with DNA and Binary, lots of hits.

Felicitations to the newlyweds and great session, Haiku ...

Thank you for sharing this session.

Another mention of time travel and the psychomanteum. I was asking about this technology recently on the forums.

It's nice to get some more information on what occurred with that.

I would ask, why would we need to change anything in the past? I would agree that it would be very difficult to pursue that avenue without making decisions about the limitation of free will. Isn't suffering a powerful gateway to deeper understanding of one's self?

We learn more from our failures than we do from our successes. At least that is what I have been led to believe.

What about simply using the time machine as a way to gather information? Personally, I would like to see who, or what, actually built the pyramids and then share that information with the people who share my timeline.

One could also travel back to the Roman Empire and witness Ceasar first-hand.

Why would there be any onus to change anything?

What about simply using the time machine as a way to gather information? Personally, I would like to see who, or what, actually built the pyramids and then share that information with the people who share my timeline.

One could also travel back to the Roman Empire and witness Ceasar first-hand.

Why would there be any onus to change anything?

hi M, interesting questions ... if we travelled back in time yet did not change anything, intentionally, would we still be changing the fabric of space/time to some extent by simply being there ? something like the Butterfly Effect.

if 3d time is a construct of this density, i'm wondering at some point when we move up the density ladder maybe we won't have to travel back anywhere, we will just have to think about being there, and we will see / experience those thoughts or connect to the universal library mind for more knowledge.
:-)

hi M, interesting questions ... if we travelled back in time yet did not change anything, intentionally, would we still be changing the fabric of space/time to some extent by simply being there ? something like the Butterfly Effect.

if 3d time is a construct of this density, i'm wondering at some point when we move up the density ladder maybe we won't have to travel back anywhere, we will just have to think about being there, and we will see / experience those thoughts or connect to the universal library mind for more knowledge.
:-)

It is my understanding that through the use of a tool like a psychomanteum, it is possible to view the past without having to physically travel there at all. Although, it is said that you could use those tools to physically travel, if one so chose to do so. Intention is the key in this aspect, I believe.

Modern science has published the theory that being able to time travel should be possible by sending our consciousness rather than our physical bodies through time. In that way, a time travel device would function solely as a means for gathering information.

Perhaps, when used in that sense, you are not time traveling at all but rather peering into the Akashic record and perceiving a record of what occurred.

So, as 3D STS, the best option, imo, would be to view the past rather than travel to it. I would think that the butterflies wouldn't have a problem with that. ;)

I believe that the C's have stated that, once in 4D, the ability to witness all parts of the 3D timeline at will would be possible. I also seem to remember them stating something similar in regard to 5D when we review our lives.

It is my understanding that through the use of a tool like a psychomanteum, it is possible to view the past without having to physically travel there at all. Although, it is said that you could use those tools to physically travel, if one so chose to do so. Intention is the key in this aspect, I believe.

Modern science has published the theory that being able to time travel should be possible by sending our consciousness rather than our physical bodies through time. In that way, a time travel device would function solely as a means for gathering information.

Perhaps, when used in that sense, you are not time traveling at all but rather peering into the Akashic record and perceiving a record of what occurred.

So, as 3D STS, the best option, imo, would be to view the past rather than travel to it. I would think that the butterflies wouldn't have a problem with that. ;)

I believe that the C's have stated that, once in 4D, the ability to witness all parts of the 3D timeline at will would be possible. I also seem to remember them stating something similar in regard to 5D when we review our lives.

There is still the observer effect that is talked about in physics where act of observation disturbs that which is being observed in some way.

There is still the observer effect that is talked about in physics where act of observation disturbs that which is being observed in some way.

Yes, there is absolutely the risk of the observer effect with even observational time travel. Unless one isn't really interacting with the past. If it is merely a viewing of events that have already transpired then I don't think that the act of observation could have the potential to change what was being viewed. Then again, how could you unequivocally trust that what you are observing is unadulterated by your own perceptions and prejudices?

What that observation would do to alter the observer's personal reality is a different story altogether. Would simply having an unadulterated understanding of past events create time/space ripples that would permanently alter that observer's current place in spacetime? Would that observer come back to a reality that has altered significantly from the one that the observer recalls?

I would like to know from the C's if using a psychomanteum or other similar device would be better utilized by seeking to view the Akashic records/Cosmic Retrieval system rather than traveling through time.

Back
Top Bottom