Session 24 June 2022

Belated congratulations on Chu and Scottie's wedding.

I looked for references to the Pink Floyd moment in the sessions. On November 19, 2005 Laura mentioned that the Cs are Pink Floyd fans.

I'm a fan too, and if I had to pick one word to define Pink Floyd it would be "psychedelic".. "an alteration of sensitivity that manifests with euphoria and... hallucinations", which in this case I compare with the visions that the prophets had. This will be clearer below

Now, the words Floyd Void according to the urban dictionary mean "to fill a void in the soul". A void in the soul that can only be filled by listening to the music of Pink Floyd .

: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.

This wedding, the crop circles and the Pink Floyd moment gave me the idea to look for the symbolic aspect...to fill a void in the soul.

There is a lot of talk on the forum about this sentence from the Cs "The playing field will be leveled soon." From what I have read in the forum responses most consider the playing field to refer to either a geopolitical event (warlike) or a cosmic event.

But some time ago the Cs said that the conflict, the fight between STO and STS was/is done through us. But if so, leveling the game does not imply something completely external to us, it is also, and to a greater extent, I think, something INTERNAL.

: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?

A: Was battle.

Q: (L) The battle was in us?

A: Through you.

Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.

A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!

You, me and the others are the battleground. Then the "Do what you have to do before it's too late!" becomes more important. As Laura has mentioned in other occasions, the Wave is a feeling, a hyperkinetic sensation, so we have to be well in our emotions to be inoculated.

P: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?

A: Feeling.

Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?

A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: All.

(Data)I have one more. The C's once described the Wave as hyperkinetic sensate. I would like to know when a person does work on himself, facing one's own mechanical nature and the mechanical nature of others, that also creates sensations that I thought could be hyperkinetic too. Are these two things comparable? Would a person that works on himself, is that comparable to hyperkinetic sensate that the Wave was described as?

A: It can be. A person who struggles with intense emotion and masters it is somewhat inoculated.

Do what you have to do with your soul, your body and your mind before it is too late....came to my mind. And given the wedding, the time is now. We have to find the love that is light that is knowledge that encodes our DNA and it is a wedding also

: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love

(Andromeda) Was there anything to the idea of the coded message?

A: Close

Q: (Andromeda) In what language?

(Scottie) It said 'love' in ASCII.

(Andromeda) What's that?

(Scottie) It's like numbers and letters and punctuation in 8-bit chunks.

A: Compare to DNA.

Q: (L) The coding in DNA.

Now, the wedding implies a commitment of love, between the bride and the groom and these words have a very important meaning in Christianity, because many of the biblical passages that refer to them are related to the coming of Christ or the end of time or the playing field that will be leveled.

Isaiah 61:10

I will rejoice greatly in the Lord,
My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 49:18

Lift up your eyes and look around;
All of them gather together, they come to you.

As I live,” declares the Lord,
“You will surely put on all of them as jewels and bind them on as a bride.

Jeremiah 2:32

“Can a virgin forget her ornaments,
Or a bride her attire?
Yet My people have forgotten Me
Days without number.

Jeremiah 33:10-11

“Thus says the Lord, ‘Yet again there will be heard in this place, of which you say, “It is a waste, without man and without beast,” that is, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem that are desolate, without man and without inhabitant and without beast, the voice of joy and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voice of those who say,
“Give thanks to the Lord of hosts,
For the Lord is good,

For His lovingkindness is everlasting”;
and of those who bring a thank offering into the house of the Lord. For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were at first,’ says the Lord.

Jeremiah 7:34

Then I will make to cease from the cities of Judah and from the streets of Jerusalem the voice of joy and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride; for the land will become a ruin.

Jeremiah 16:9

For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Behold, I am going to eliminate from this place, before your eyes and in your time, the voice of rejoicing and the voice of gladness, the voice of the groom and the voice of the bride.

Revelation 18:23

and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery.

Jeremiah 2:2-3

“Go and proclaim in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord,
“I remember concerning you the devotion of your youth,
The love of your betrothals,
Your following after Me in the wilderness,
Through a land not sown.
“Israel was holy to the Lord,
The first of His harvest.
All who ate of it became guilty;
Evil came upon them,” declares the Lord.’”

Joel 2:16

Gather the people, sanctify the congregation,
Assemble the elders,
Gather the children and the nursing infants.
Let the bridegroom come out of his room
And the bride out of her bridal chamber.

Deuteronomy 24:5

“When a man takes a new wife, he shall not go out with the army nor be charged with any duty; he shall be free at home one year and shall give happiness to his wife whom he has taken.

Revelation 19:7-9

Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.” It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he *said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he *said to me, “These are true words of God.”

Revelation 21:1-2

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 22:17

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

And to finish this Floyd Void moment: The Dark Side of the moon

That's Laura's next project?

I don't doubt it either. They are doing very wonderful things for sure. After all "fantasy" are part of a fragmented truth possible to achieve, we are part of and integrated into.

So the branching goes backwards too and not just branching forward? Goodbye linear time.

An interesting way to contemplate why it is called a "short wave cycle" too. How many fragments of those lines will have broken leaving temporary "gaps". How many individual teachings they will have been interrupted in the process, all those deaths, all that recycling just to get the desired result. What a wonderful "engineering" indeed... to interrupt something and still link it to a line where the "disconnected" is restored in the same way. That is why STS can never win and the whole raison d'être of the natural cyclic mechanism and all that goes with it.

We learn the defense mechanisms but we don't fight them. We learn their ways to counteract their effects by seeing ourselves as vibrational threat by doing the things we should by our own natural struggle as well, but not against them. That should give us an idea of the great power we have and the importance of all this connection to "restore" the balance of the paradoxical natural but necessary "imbalance" at the same time.

wow, that was interesting, now that you wrote about it, @Ursus Minor ...

I had another lingering image while reading the transcript. Because I was wondering and curious... where would I even start with such an "impossible" task of time travel (to the benefit of humanity) ?! That's when an image came forth, revolving the day of 28 June 1914, before Archduke Ferdinand and his wife would be assassinated - trying to talk to them; to warn them about the impending consequences this day would have on humanity.

But why that event, out of all others ?
But it would be necessary to go even further, to the one who killed Ferdinand and his wife, to prevent him from carrying out this assassination project, perhaps even to prevent him from living, etc.

The subject is complex. If there had not been the Great War, where would we be as a humanity? A generation of young people would have lived, instead of dying. What kind of world would we have had? But the First World War was prepared in advance by conspirators, so we would have to go back further, to prevent the conspiracy, maybe even go back centuries before, to the creation of the Ottoman Empire, to name a fact. It is therefore a dizzying subject.

Or maybe there are several realities at the same time, one where the couple Ferdinand and his wife manage not to get killed. And so our history is changed, for better or worse.

Thank you very much for this new session.
I noticed in the cass crop circles image the presence of a mirrored pattern. It is as if projecting a change in the state of affairs in a second stage mirroring the first, but with changes or anomalies. The attached image I think is sufficiently explanatory.
It could also be that, in reality, it is the pattern on the left that is the balanced "normality" to be restored. Notice the shift off the line of the last circle to the right.
Of course, maybe it's just a thought based on nothing.

Attachments

• cass.png
    cass.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 59
In terms of time machine, is this something that could change final step in our progress? For example if someone would try to stop WWI it could only create some new timeline but we are not so sure that the War wouldn't appear there. If time is illusion and on 4D you could know all possibilities it would be not necessary to use timetravel for yourself if you could know everything in your mind. If I understand it correctly we are in cycle where we need to understand to go further. If someone would kill Hitler there could be another one in the future, but if everyone will know to not follow such people there wouldn't be any danger. If we treat our souls as only valuable thing and our lesson are most important and technology and science are secondary important things, they could be our lessons but lessons are note included only in those fields. In conclusion from those assumptions maybe time travels are not that much necessary but I could be wrong :-)

Thanks for another intriguing session - lots of thoughts:

Maybe that's what the Cs meant by real shock and awe.

Nice that the CC was the real deal from the Cs - really extraordinary!

1654629350719-png.59378

Yes, I did notice and wonder about that "line" - it certainly seemed purposeful, but it also made one question if this was a man-made CC. That it's indicating a transition to 4D seems like a reasonable speculation based on what the Cs said in the session along with Joe's analysis.

Well, they've certainly put a big target on themselves! Cometary bombs away if not Russia's new hypersonic missiles?!!

One can imagine the chaos if scores of satellites start falling from the skies, giant moving lightning bolts begin carving up portions of the earth, and the Frequency Fence gets eviscerated! How about a glowing, sulfur smelling atmosphere on top of that as well! Plus people falling down dead from the new re-combo space virus Black Death/smallpox! And I think the twin sun is supposed to become visible, too!

You got that right!!!

Umm, a new soul superpower on the block! 💗
Wow. Real love beats everything.

Back
Top Bottom