Session 24 June 2022

Ah, what exciting yet stressful times! 😅

Pierre) The warning at the end of the last session two months ago, is it still going on?

A: Yes. Beware of quiet spells!

I’m very glad this was asked, because it’s continuously being highlighted in my own personal life as well. To an extraordinary degree it feels like! I really have to discipline myself to stay as level headed as possible, and not allow myself to become too overwhelmed with everything.

Easier said than done.

Looking at this CC, it occurred to me that the 3 lines of circles starting from the left are contiguous, but the 4th is separated from the others by a 'bridge'. The comment that the CC was meant to convey that the "playing field will be leveled soon" seems to refer to a 'transition to 4D' (based on previous usage of that phrase). So maybe the separated or 'bridged' 4th arm of the M represents a transition to 4D from 3D.

That was exactly what I thought. I’ve been feeling some sense of urgency lately, even more so than usual. Maybe this is why.

The videos that were shared on the HBOT thread were pretty clear that the vast majority of ailments are treatable at 1.5 atmospheres. Can you provide a ref. for higher being required for certain ailments?
It’s the danger of Central Nervous System O2 toxicity which occurs over 1.6 ATA is why a chamber for a single person is kept around 1.5 ATA. You can take 100% O2 at higher pressures, the Navy Diving Community does their treatments at roughly 2.8 ATA, however there’s always someone monitoring the patient in case they have a seizure. The article below talks about CNS O2 toxicity.

Another great session, indeed! Thank you all... 🍀

I wonder if time machines are only of interest for STS types. Would STO interfere with events of the past if they could?
Would going back and trying to talk the assassin out of killing Archduke Ferdinand on 28 June 1914 have made any sense?

No, because some other fool would have been given the money for another try.

We know there were six assassination (according to some sources up to 40) attempts on Hitler's life.
Maybe some of them actually succeeded but his hyperdimensional guardians may have gone in to 'correct' the incidents?

I don't think there are many ways of interfering in the past without creating havoc or disadvantages in the present.

A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.
Thanks for the session.
Notice how they say "real" shock and awe. I think this may be a reference to the fact that the usual shock and awe coming from the US is neither shocking or awesome.
What might be both of those things is the Russians using their hypersonic arsenal at scale.

I don't see this aspect of the current geopolitical and military situation discussed very much at all, but this is a technological advancement that's possibly more significant then gunpowder and nuclear weapons combined.

Basically, what Russia now has at its disposal in terms of ballistic missile options spells game over for NATO.

These missiles can strike any point on the planet in under 30 minutes and they're unstoppable. The Avangard hypersonic glider can reach speeds between 20 and 27 Mach and retain a great deal of maneuverability at the same time.
This technology renders all NATO naval battle groups obsolete. It makes any kind of invasion coming from across the Atlantic or Pacific entirely impossible. It puts an end to the MAD doctrine, because it's actually not mutually assured destruction anymore. It's become very onesided.
It's a complete game changer in the balance of power and Russia is way ahead with these in terms of research and development. The US is probably some 20 years away from having this technology in any useful way.

Most importantly, the top military brass in the West knows this very well. They know that Russia basically won the game and can continue doing whatever it wants with impunity. There is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Next time you hear posturing from the western leaders, just remember that they don't have hypersonic weapons and that they are even further away from having any viable defensive weapon to counter them.

Shock and awe might refer here to a situation where Russia is compelled to act in defense of its basic interests and therefore fires a barrage of Avangards and Kinzhals (another, shorter range HS missile) at military or infrastructure targets somewhere in NATOstan, instantly crippling their combat capabilities and showing the world in no uncertain terms that the jig is up and there's a new sole superpower on the block.

This also may come into play when the Cs are talking about a level playing field.

Thanks for another intriguing session - lots of thoughts:
(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?

A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.
(Gaby) When the next plague arrives, will it be preceded by obvious cometary explosions?

A: Small ones.
Maybe that's what the Cs meant by real shock and awe.

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.
Nice that the CC was the real deal from the Cs - really extraordinary!

1654629350719-png.59378

The comment that the CC was meant to convey that the "playing field will be leveled soon" seems to refer to a 'transition to 4D' (based on previous usage of that phrase). So maybe the separated or 'bridged' 4th arm of the M represents a transition to 4D from 3D.
Yes, I did notice and wonder about that "line" - it certainly seemed purposeful, but it also made one question if this was a man-made CC. That it's indicating a transition to 4D seems like a reasonable speculation based on what the Cs said in the session along with Joe's analysis.

I suspect that Lithunia, being the count trying to block goods getting to Kaliningrad will be the one to fold quickly.
Well, they've certainly put a big target on themselves! Cometary bombs away if not Russia's new hypersonic missiles?!!

(Artemis) There was the sulfur smell. Then there was also a glow in the sky that people are reporting. What about this glow in the sky?

A: EM energies stirring comet dust.

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!
(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.
One can imagine the chaos if scores of satellites start falling from the skies, giant moving lightning bolts begin carving up portions of the earth, and the Frequency Fence gets eviscerated! How about a glowing, sulfur smelling atmosphere on top of that as well! Plus people falling down dead from the new re-combo space virus Black Death/smallpox! And I think the twin sun is supposed to become visible, too!
(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!
You got that right!!!

showing the world in no uncertain terms that the jig is up and there's a new sole superpower on the block.
Umm, a new soul superpower on the block! 💗

I don't think the line on the crop circle signifies anything in itself. Most likely, it's there because the length of 8 circles alone wouldn't be enough to precisely represent the intended length of that W segment. Unless the circles would be made bigger, but that would be an equivalent of writing LOVE.

Last edited:
Looking at this CC, it occurred to me that the 3 lines of circles starting from the left are contiguous, but the 4th is separated from the others by a 'bridge'. The comment that the CC was meant to convey that the "playing field will be leveled soon" seems to refer to a 'transition to 4D' (based on previous usage of that phrase). So maybe the separated or 'bridged' 4th arm of the M represents a transition to 4D from 3D.
The following is kind of a stretch, but reading the ASCII encoded "love" backwards (because it starts from the opposite side of your "four densities" idea) gives us "evol". The W consists of two Vs and if you turn it on its side it looks like an E, which gives us "evolve".

I said it was a stretch! But maybe there's something to it.

The comment that the CC was meant to convey that the "playing field will be leveled soon" seems to refer to a 'transition to 4D' (based on previous usage of that phrase). So maybe the separated or 'bridged' 4th arm of the M represents a transition to 4D from 3D.
Yes, I did notice and wonder about that "line" - it certainly seemed purposeful, but it also made one question if this was a man-made CC. That it's indicating a transition to 4D seems like a reasonable speculation based on what the Cs said in the session along with Joe's analysis.

It's kind of like a 'stop bit', which is needed in serial communication - signaling the end of the first 8-bit ASCII letter. But then the rest of the words don't have stop bits. So fwiw.

The following is kind of a stretch, but reading the ASCII encoded "love" backwards (because it starts from the opposite side of your "four densities" idea) gives us "evol". The W consists of two Vs and if you turn it on its side it looks like an E, which gives us "evolve".

I said it was a stretch! But maybe there's something to it.
Well, if one were to go with that interpretation, then the line on the crop circle basically makes it read EVO-L, which sounds much closer to "evolve" when read out loud than EVOL would. :-P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom