Session 24 June 2022

Thank you for the session! The best "toys" are reserved in 4D (laughs). Didn't some people refrain from saying that this W was cassiopaea just because it was too obvious (laughs)? It surprises me more and more how the simplest things are so far away and so close at the same time, and what takes us time to get there, is because it takes us so long to make a decision.

Nowadays movies are also being shown as the opposite side of things, or something much more objective. remember when cass said that even movies would become more and more gory or something like that? i think that gives us many examples of many uses, outcomes and parallel events about what you have talked about in this session.

It's no coincidence that the movies have "multiverse" as their main theme.

Great Session.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Session! And, I am appreciative of the "quiet spell" we are going through. It helps me to breathe a bit deeply, relax and regroup but also to know that it will not last forever. Honestly, there are moments in my life when I am so glad I am HERE living in these times that really push one to learn and grow. Thanks everyone!!!

(L) So, are we on track with our hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy (HBOT) treatments? Is this taking us in a positive direction?

A: Yes!!!

Nice, fantastic news. Although, I didn't doubt it for a second. 🙂

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Wounder what this will look like, we shall see. 🙂

Thanks for the session, stay strong and aware folks. What a time to be alive ❤

Thank you for the new session! Lots of interesting information and things to ponder. I suspect that Lithunia, being the count trying to block goods getting to Kaliningrad will be the one to fold quickly.

I don't have any confirmation yet (this has all come through the Telegram channels), but apparently "Killnet" hackers launched a massive cyberattack on Lithuania. Many important websites were taken down, and both Lithuania and the EU are considering reversing the Kaliningrad blockade.

(L) Oh yeah! I wanted to ask about that crop circle that appeared on Chu's wedding! Did you like the wedding by the way?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Joe) Why was it not the proper Cassiopaea symbol? What did 'W' mean? It was a straight up W, not the Cassiopaea symbol.

(L) It was very close. I looked at it.

(Joe) All the lines were of equal length.

(L) No, they weren't. I even counted the number of circles.

(Joe) So did I.

(L) And they were different. Yes they were! Betcha! [laughter]

(Barb) Ask them!

(Joe) It didn't look to me like a Cassiopaea symbol, so was it the 'W' representative of something else?

(L) Somebody go get the image and print it!

View attachment 60265

(Scottie) Well, the real Cassiopaea is a wide 'V' and a narrow 'V'. This one WAS more symmetrical, but... It wasn't 'perfect', which is kind of odd...

A: It depends on your perspective and purpose.

Looking at this CC, it occurred to me that the 3 lines of circles starting from the left are contiguous, but the 4th is separated from the others by a 'bridge'. The comment that the CC was meant to convey that the "playing field will be leveled soon" seems to refer to a 'transition to 4D' (based on previous usage of that phrase). So maybe the separated or 'bridged' 4th arm of the M represents a transition to 4D from 3D.

I don't have any confirmation yet (this has all come through the Telegram channels), but apparently "Killnet" hackers launched a massive cyberattack on Lithuania. Many important websites were taken down, and both Lithuania and the EU are considering reversing the Kaliningrad blockade.

If true, that sounds like the kind of thing US intel types have done in the past: carry out a cyberattack against a Western nation and claim it was Russia, to achieve some geopolitical goal. In this case, turning EU members even further against Russia.

Does that mean soft-shell chambers that only reach 1.5 ATA can kill bad bacteria and viruses as well? That certainly seems to be what the C's are suggesting here which flies in the face of what some of the HBOT practitioners have said about needing to reach the higher pressures in order to do so. Great news!

The videos that were shared on the HBOT thread were pretty clear that the vast majority of ailments are treatable at 1.5 atmospheres. Can you provide a ref. for higher being required for certain ailments?

Looking at this CC, it occurred to me that the 3 lines of circles starting from the left are contiguous, but the 4th is separated from the others by a 'bridge'. The comment that the CC was meant to convey that the "playing field will be leveled soon" seems to refer to a 'transition to 4D' (based on previous usage of that phrase). So maybe the separated or 'bridged' 4th arm of the M represents a transition to 4D from 3D.
Oh yes i see it, so the left circles could be the years to completion? Maybe nothing

Thank you so much for this interesting session! I agree, it's really nice that Barb is so actively involved. Such a positive confirmation with the crop circle as a message to Chu's and Scottie's wedding, spelling out "Love"! :wizard:

It reminds me of the way that possibly guided my past self to the forum many years ago: Once the question of what true love is was really burning in me after a bad romantic experience (happening after a failed relationship). I cried my question out to the universe and then came the sensation of a reply (if one can call it that way) that the answer will come. Found the forum about six months later, where the example of real love between Laura and Ark is present as well as with other couples including now the newlyweds. And one can learn from these real-life examples.

Then there're the Romance Novels (with fictional examples) which provide further lessons in the area of love and have become a true enrichment in the course of these past two years (with breaks in between), and it still is. It certainly levelled playing field - i.e. the battle field in myself between strong negative emotions and engagement of positive emotions, which widened the horizon on past experiences and dynamics with people, and on some present ones. Making me more understanding and thus providing little pieces of peace here and there. Widening the outlook to the future, so there was and is space for hope among all this madness, and all the positive possibilities to unfold.

Maybe this process of understanding and thus enrichment can be transferred in some way to the whole picture, as one contributing piece to all the pieces being contributed by the others, thus creating a new universe, a new world together:

What I can notice is that Laura, her work and how she has brought this whole group together, and as perpendicular realities, where everyone's lines cross, the point or axis becomes some kind of nexus that can change the trajectory of history on all scales. That does more than just a time machine or change history, because it has enough power to create a universe to live in, because of the tremendous potential to create temporal branches.
And this also reminds me of the 3rd Crystal Prayer, about all those connected to the Casseopaean Crystal Network via their crystals, to potentially merge into an STO realm eventually.

I am glad that the HBOT is working so well for many of you. May your healing progress well! :flowers:

May I ask who is Barb? I’m curious because it seems like folks already know her and are expressing their happiness to see her quickly getting up to speed, and I don’t recall seeing a new member post. Or is she a new FOTCM person whose name I wouldn’t know because I’m not yet a member with access to the community? Either way, hello Barb! 🙃

Thanks as always for the new session! It felt like such a long wait, but it always does, lol! I must remember patience, we might think we want to hurry things up, but should savor the calm before the storm.

Congrats to Chu! Delighted for the news of your nuptials! 💐 (edit to add: to Scottie? I guess missed that also! And to you my brother!)

Thanks to all

Back
Top Bottom