Session 24 June 2022

Regarding the implications of time travel, it sounds like the law of unintended consequences on steroids. A Faustian reversal of the STS version where Mephistopheles says something like ‘everywhere I seek to do evil and I end up doing good’. But in reverse if attempted by STO without completed development and knowledge.

I suppose you could travel in time to see what actually happened, but, to try to “improve “ things would be fraught with pitfalls for so many reasons. Best to let the natural processes play out even with the current and projected levels of suffering.

Thank you all for the new session. A level playing field would be nice!!!

Very cool to have your own crop circle, special delivery from the c's, for Scottie & Chu. ❤️

I'm happy to see Barb at the chateau and participating in HBOT and a session. Congratulations y'all. :hug:

(Ark) Yes. Suppose we can build a time machine. What would be the beneficial uses of such a device?

A: Not many. STS uses tech to control and manipulate, but each use causes negative impact cascades.

Q: (Ark) The logical 'not many' that there may be some beneficial uses. I would like to know examples.

A: Changing trajectories of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering.

Q: (L) So when you say, "many scales", you mean like in an individual life, in the lives of a family would be another scale, and the life of a town or community, a city, a country, and the planet. Those are different scales?

A: Yes and cosmic as well in rare cases. For example, we are time travelling right now.

Q: (Joe) That suggests that time travelling can be described as being able to communicate with the past or future... but only communication.

(Ark) Does such a machine need a human special operator, or is it just a machine?

A: First option.

Q: (Ark) Is it the case that if this machine would be operated by STS, it would kill the operator?

A: No.

Q: (Ark) Can one prevent somehow STS to misuse or to use such technology?

Q: (Pierre) But they already time travel at will, messing up our timeline...

(Ark) But if we can also do this, we can mess up their messing up, no?

A: Intent must be pure STO for best results.

Q: (Chu) But no human is pure STO, so a human shouldn't be the operator.

(L) Well, a human can have a pure intent. They just can't hold it for very long.

(Ark) Next question: Such a device, is it just a technology, or do you need some physics and theory to understand and to operate it?

A: Best results come with knowledge.

Q: (Ark) Is this knowledge some kind of esoteric knowledge, or...

Q: (Ark) Does it include mathematics?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) I'm done. Thank you.

(Barb) I have a question about that. When? When will such a machine be invented?

(Artemis) It already has.

A: That ship has sailed.

(Joe) There are people that have it, but we don't have it.

Q: (Barb) Okay, let me ask that differently. When will the human race have access to that technology?

A: 4D.

Q: (Joe) Here's the problem: In 4D or some other reality there are some that might have that kind of intent or a more pure STO intent who could use it, but like they said at the beginning, the reason that you'd use it would be to change the trajectory of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering. But then you've got a problem with are you going to decide that you should eliminate the suffering of people on a planet or anywhere because what if that suffering was necessary? So who's gonna make the decision to stop someone from experiencing something? How much knowledge would you have to have about the broad implications of stopping someone from having an experience? What would that lead to? What are the knock-on effects?

(Chu) And that might be abridging their free will.

(Joe) So, it seems like it's the kind of thing that only an STS manipulative mindset would want to use.

(Andromeda) Unless you had a LOT more knowledge that we don't have right now. You'd have to have an understanding of other people's free will to subject somebody else to that.

(L) Well, it's fascinating. I'd like to be able to go back and tell myself something. And that's what I'm doing here: I'm coming back and telling myself something.

(Joe) But that's a paradox. You might think that if I had a time travel machine, I wouldn't be abridging anybody's free will if I just limited it to talking to myself in the past and telling myself in the past stuff. But the problem is that the person you are today is dependent on all of the experiences that that person had in the past. If you messed up...

(L) If you messed up, you messed up for a reason.

(Joe) You in the present talking to yourself in the past wouldn't exist because you've changed.

(L) That's why they won't tell us some things.

(Joe) It's the time paradox.

(L) Can you imagine if that technology was available to human beings and everybody could get access?

(Joe) They'd wreck the place.

(L) There would be chaos.

(Niall) Look what happened when people got the ability to talk to anyone they want to. Social media. The internet. It's MADNESS!

(Ark) You can imagine a completely passive time machine. When you go, and see the past, see the history. You want to go to Jesus' time or whatever. Another thing completely is a different scale to be able to change something without killing yourself.

(Joe) But the next is: Do you need a time machine say in 4D to view past events? Or is that available to you as a function of that reality?

(Ark) But just to travel into the past just to see...

(L) A psychomantium would be a passive time machine.

(Joe) Could someone with a time machine go back and actually be present at a certain point in the past? Embodied?

(Andromeda) Like Bill and Ted?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And then they get stuck there.

(Ark) Is there just one main history that you can view, or there are many alternative histories?

A: Latter.

Q: (Joe) So then the past you've viewed, is that what happened or just a possibility?

(Ark) I mean, how can there be a past that's an alternative to me being born in 1943??

A: You are here now as the result of following specific branching events that manifest as a result of choices.

Thanks for the session.

So you can build a time machine and you can literally even physically move to a certain time, and there is also a natural way to do it because of the property of being aware of your future self.

If so, why build a machine when you yourself are a time machine?

All communication with the C's from the beginning has been a continuous time travel. And from what has been said in this session, one interprets that without a human operator a time machine has no use.

On the other hand, even the smallest change can alter things in a very ugly way by a domino effect.

If you travel in time like Bill and Ted your physical presence for example changes an air current that carried a small dust particle that originally falling into the eye of a pedestrian would avoid a fatal accident. But that changed and the pedestrian dies in the accident. It turns out that this pedestrian is the great grandfather of the one who would create or invent either a component for the time machine (paradox) or find the solution for the energy problems of the planet, the cure for a disease, etc.

But anyway, I remember that this is something already quite commented since the beginning of the communication with the C's.

What I can notice is that Laura, her work and how she has brought this whole group together, and as perpendicular realities, where everyone's lines cross, the point or axis becomes some kind of nexus that can change the trajectory of history on all scales. That does more than just a time machine or change history, because it has enough power to create a universe to live in, because of the tremendous potential to create temporal branches.

And well, if at some point in 4th density someone builds a time machine, quoting Doc Brown: “The way I see it, if you’re gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?” :-D

The soon enough is now SOON. If I remember correctly in a previous session, the current begin to flow, was related to the companion star.

Well thank you all for that new session, I guest that we are in for the final countdown and a once in great cycle event.

Here a session about ''the current start to flow''

L) In the next ten years. Is a pole shift possible in the next ten years?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is a pole shift of the axis...(A) Honey, you ask if the pole shift is possible, of course it's possible. But suppose it's almost zero probability? 'Is it possible' is not the right question. 'Is it going to happen?' That's a question. (L) Okay you ask, carry on. (A) Are we looking at a pole shift during the next ten or so years with a high degree of probability?
Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?
A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.
Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?
A: Perpendicularity will be restored.
Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...
A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.
Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...
A: Correct.
Q: (A) So it will just shift a little bit, but its not going to go to Hawaii? (L) Oh rats! That was my theory! Well, it was a good idea. (A) What about changes in the lithosphere: can we predict a little bit of change in geography, coming from motions in lithosphere and changes in water level?
A: Chaotic features predominate but in general it will be safer inland and in mountainous areas since less folding occurs in such locations.
Q: (A) Now, the major, the change of the orientation of the axis, what would be the main trigger, force, or activity, or what kind of event will trigger this change of the axis?
A: Cometary bodies.
Q: (L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?
Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?
A: Yes. Twin sun also.
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.
Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.
Q: (L) Does this mean that all of the different bodies of the solar system are like parts of some kind of giant machine, and once this electric current flows through them, depending on their positions relative to one another at the time this current flows, that it has some influence on the way the machine runs?
A: Yes, more or less.

And well, if at some point in 4th density someone builds a time machine, quoting Doc Brown: “The way I see it, if you’re gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?” :-D

A blue police box like the Tardis would be awesome, too! ;-D

Thanks for the session! Lots of cool info like time travel and a special crop circle from the Cs! Hope all who need it at the Chateau get some rest and healing with the hyperbaric treatments!

Crazy, interesting times ahead!

Thank you all for the session!

(Andromeda) Was there anything to the idea of the coded message?

A: Close

Q: (Andromeda) In what language?

(Scottie) It said 'love' in ASCII.

For anyone wondering, going from the right side on the photo, assuming "filled circle" = 0 and "empty circle" = 1, we got in chunks of 8 bit "circles":

01001100 01101111 01110110 01100101
translated to ASCII = "Love"

We just got texted from the C's, ain't that amazing !?

The question remains though, is that enough to verify the C's on twitter? 🤓

(Joe) But the next is: Do you need a time machine say in 4D to view past events? Or is that available to you as a function of that reality?
It seems logical to think that viewing past events would be a natural function of 4D. I can see practically everyone becoming much more interested in history. Plus, I'll never lose my car keys again.

Thanks so much for the session.

Thank you for an interesting session, thank you Laura and the team, a big congratulations to Chu with the wedding and nice to see a message from Kassiopian on the day of the wedding.A lot of interesting information in the session, the show goes on in the world, we see a time of real shock and awe with the alignment of the playing field.Thanks again and nice to hear that HBOT sessions help get healthier!

Back
Top Bottom