What To Do About Mobile Phone Towers

John Chang said:
Shielding is your best bet and a microwave detector probably would hurt either.
Yea, I thought about that especially that I plan to build my own house, but I have no idea how would such shielding technically look like in real life (embedded into walls of ordinary living room)

I think all the cell towers are just what they are: CELLS that are interconnected
into a GIANT WEB or GRID system. This may mean that all the cell towers are
used by HAARP to receive signals and then are boosted to high power levels
to blast a very wide area. The concept is akin to a transmission line power substation
line boosters. Interconnection of these cells into a web allows for ELF transmissions
which requires LONG antenna unless fashioned as caduceus coil in a iron filling torus,
which is what they are doing now to create more efficient ELF transmitter/receiver towers.
I wonder if these c-coil based antennas are already being ultilized in these cell tower huts.

Take a long look at these cell towers: why is it that the diameter of each of these trunks
(cables) are so big (looks to me like 6" dia EACH and at least 25 or more of these "trunks"
running up the pole.) and implies to require a LOT of power. Something is very fishy here
because if you are operating in the Ghz range, it requires MUCH smaller dia wires and MUCH
less current. Your cell phone is very low power due to the GHz frequency range. READ THE
SIGN POSTS!!! As the C's might say.

As for shielding, consider the fact that currently you have these cell towers operating
in the Ghz range, which is fine for ionization of air via ozone generators which tends to
add "white noise" in breaking up the standing waves in the Ghz range but unfortunately,
if ELF transmitters are used, it will go through just about any shielding and so you will
not be entirely successful at destroying the standing wave EM sources, IMO. The C's
told Ark/Laura to move as it is MOST ECONOMICAL/FEASABLE solution in comparision
to trying build multiple devices to an otherwise self-adapting cell tower.

So, if you really want to defeat the cell towers, then move somewhere in the desert or
any place that is VERY rural since the fewer the people concentration, the unlikely chance
that a tower will built near your home. OSIT.

If anyone wants to give orgonite a try and see if it seems to help, I will be happy to send them a sample one for free. As I mentioned before, I 've been using it for a year now with some positive results. Just PM with your information and I'll mail you some.

dant said:
So, if you really want to defeat the cell towers, then move somewhere in the desert or
any place that is VERY rural since the fewer the people concentration, the unlikely chance
that a tower will built near your home. OSIT.
Actually, in my town they built one ON THE GROUNDS of my kids' elementary school! The school got some money from the mobile company. Sigh...

Compared to magnetic field shielding, shielding a home from cell tower radiation is reasonably straightforward. In theory, you want to create a continuous, highly conductive enclosure around the home. Any areas that are not conductive, even cracks under a door, will allow radiation to leak in. Perfect total shielding requires a perfect total enclosure. However, in a home environment, total radiation elimination may not be required. For example, perhaps 90% reduction is adequate.

Anyway how about shielding from them pesky speed cameras. As for orgone I doubt it will block RF radiation, it may render it harmless if orgone is worn, I don't know finding data about orgone and EMF, RF or radiation is difficult.

Zombie nation, that is sooo funny! Fits us to a "T". Well, for those of you that don't live here, thank your lucky stars (as we say back home).

I grew up in southern usa. About 15 years ago I noticed something strange...a new kind of cloud came into existence. It had no edges that you could see on any side of it. For some reason I developed an intense dislike of these clouds and felt they were a bad 'sign' (along with dying trees that shouldn't normally be dying). Not knowing what I know now, I blamed it on pollution (which was heavy in that region).

Then I moved to northern usa and got a computer. Wow, infomania! Came across the usual chemtrail stuff, and it caused me to wonder and question things (more than I normally do). But since I didn't see any myself, yep, I shelved it - but on the back burner. Never know when some info may connect to other info... Anyway, the chemtrail bust thing hadn't been going on too long back then. I was fascinated by what it was 'supposed' to do and the crystal/wire configurations, etc. But something held me back from dipping my toe in the water then. So this info sat on the shelf for a few years.

Then we got a re-pub gov. Within 3 months it was chemtrail city. Planes just don't make trails like this. X's and loop-de-loops, tight u-turns and curves. So now the clouds here get messed up too. Have seen examples like: finely spread fish-scales with a rainbow sheen in huge huge sheets; a perfect 90 degree L-shaped cloud with the -ends- leading (not bending backwards with the wind!); strange shapes that don't match wind patterns at all; and the storms...listen to the thunder, it doesn't sound the same. I don't hear the old-fashioned "bowling alley" type thunder anymore, it's usually snap! bang! crack! And it gets overcast alot more at times it normally wouldn't.

And the mental affects. Hmm. Let's just say that when it's overcast, the energy doesn't feel good, and on partly cloudy and sunny days the energy feels like a load of bricks lifted. And this from a person that it never used to matter which way it was. There are days that the energy is 'wacky'...like you have no idea what people may do type of thing, and you drive real careful and get watchful. But last Thursday I stepped outside and got hit with a "doomsday" feeling. Not merely strong, but like, on overkill dose. Felt like my energy did a pretzel. Needless to say, I didn't go to work that day. No way. But knowing emotions can be controlled like this, I -still- catch myself having these horrible horrible thoughts of what I would do to this or that driver...blah blah...cause they...blah blah... Normal irritations blow up into gargantuan imaginative violent thoughts. So if this is happening to me even though I know...what was it doing to those folks that have no idea it isn't really their true selves?

Crime rate here has gone bonkers since chemtrails have started. So yes, I also agree that chemtrails form a "reflective foil" overhead for all the ELF and microwaves and whatever is being thrown at us. And I have noticed (at least here), that these cell towers are put wherever there are large immediate concentrated people groups....schools (yes schools!), churches, hospitals, every building downtown for sure. I watch out for them now just to see where they are placed. There is one right smack in the middle of a church parking lot. And get this..it is of -very low- height right in the middle of a neighborhood (read lots of tall trees every direction). So tell me this is really a cell phone tower. It couldn't top the trees if it jumped up and down on a pogo stick. I see alot of them slung real low down like this, and my intuition says this is not good at all.

Now if this wasn't enough....I read on the internet that the PTB are getting smart and did some re-designing and now disquise these things inside roadside signs, fake trees, modern metal light poles, even in attics of businesses, crosses on front of churches, steeples, camoflaged along edges of architectural features and under flat panels, you name it. Yeah, I thought it was malarky when I read it too, til I came across a company on the internet that put some pics out advertising their ability to "beautify" and make business electronics "invisible" for the sake of the community and modernization. Sorry, don't have the link as this was a couple years ago. Another thing to consider is that in manipulating the masses, they have a very good excuse to increase the local police force, which is the next step. And I guess they will really come in handy when most of us are chipped. For those interested, another odd thing to watch is weather radars - not the weather, but how the radar itself is used, maybe like a haarp amp.

Now about orgonite. Crystals and wires aren't required, they are directional amplifiers of a sort that beef up the device. If I remember correctly, the basic recipie is part carbon, part organic. Like seashells and resin, beeswax and sawdust, minerals and resin, metal and resin. After these chembuster groups started, there were a couple of main falling-outs within the crowd. Disinfo agents, and - yep, people asking questions. But the one thing that really bothered me was the idea of hurting something. There seemed to be a big relish in hurting. Another thing was it was supposed to help mother nature, clear up fake clouds and 'normalize' the area. Like someone said, how much normalizing is good, is more better? Another thought is that nobody really knows what this stuff does and how it does it. So if it is clearing the weather or drawing rain (normalizing)...what else is it doing....where is it drawing the energy from (the nearest biological unit - us? earth?). Don't forget Reich had an out-and-out battle with unseen creatures at his "organon" property in Maine. It is rumored the land is still trying to recover in places. So this was affecting unseen creatures. Maybe these creatures (not aliens, I am talking about invisible biological units sharing our dimension) are negatively affected by this energy causing them to go on the defensive, or upset the dimensional ecology in a way that harms us down the road. I agree with Greycat, the PTB will do anything to distract us. After all, if religion doesn't work to restrict you; new age is always around the corner as another option, tv another, health & survival another, etc. ad minutae and infinitum.

We live outside of cellphone reception ,but
when we go to town were the phones work
we make sure to write a shopping list at home first ,because when we get there
the mental fog gets so bad you just want
to go home and cant remember what you
came to town for in the first place. RRR

It's good to hear/see someone else share that observation rrraven! I just never had an actual word to describe what i experienced, and "mental fog" will suffice. I experience the same 'mental fog' when down town (a small island in the Caribbean), to the point where i just feel so uncomfortable and exhausted mentally, emotionally and physically. I mentioned that to my folks after having a few night classes in the city, (the fact that i feel 'drained' when i go downtown, and can't stay for 2 long), and my folks said that i need to get out more! Truth of the matter is, i prefer adventuring anywhere else but the city.

Also, I'm a student at a London university, and i'm fortunate to have a friend living in the English countryside. Man, i tell you, the difference in 'EM' pollution is tangible. I notice that there is less mental fog. Interesting thing i noticed is that after my weekend stay in the country side, during my train trip back to the city, as soon as i enter the 'underground' (the tube system) i always get a headache. Talk about difference in environmental and mental 'smog'.

wilecoyote said:
Interesting thing i noticed is that after my weekend stay in the country side, during my train trip back to the city, as soon as i enter the 'underground' (the tube system) i always get a headache. Talk about difference in environmental and mental 'smog'.
yup. I know exactly what your talking about, though I get it in reverse: I live in the English countryside (sort of), and occasionally visit my friends eg in London, where the 'mental smog' is quite extreme.

its difficult to fully escape, anyway. Most places are quite heavily EM poluted, many stealthed transmitters about, and working in IT doesn't help. AS for the chemtrails, and the mad cloud shapes, and the standing-wave interference patterns in the sky, they're everywhere.

epona said:
Then we got a re-pub gov. Within 3 months it was chemtrail city. Planes just don't make trails like this. X's and loop-de-loops, tight u-turns and curves. So now the clouds here get messed up too. Have seen examples like: finely spread fish-scales with a rainbow sheen in huge huge sheets; a perfect 90 degree L-shaped cloud with the -ends- leading (not bending backwards with the wind!); strange shapes that don't match wind patterns at all; and the storms...listen to the thunder, it doesn't sound the same. I don't hear the old-fashioned "bowling alley" type thunder anymore, it's usually snap! bang! crack! And it gets overcast alot more at times it normally wouldn't.
thats very interesting. I've also noticed a complete change in the thunder - I love thunderstorms! but they have changed over the last 10 years, JUST as you describe it. I'm inclinded to think that this is due to the chemtrail/EM/Haarp/other polution substances and energy that is pumped into our sky that is having this effect.

What does the US government really have to gain by bombarding us with ELF waves and microwaves? Unless, it is part of some larger plan. It seems so silly because if you completely zombify everyone in the counrty, the economy will collapse. It seems so narrowminded, yeah they'll have control, but really it will be control over nothing. Unless, they are advanced enough to insert things into your mind. Not only cause you not to think, but to program you to think about certain things. For example, they could program the population with the creativity to improve telecommunications technology; which would in turn be used to make the PTB more powerful. Is their technology really this advanced? I am skeptical, but curious. Another question, are the Reptoids overseeing this project, or is it just a venture by the US fascists/shadow government?

Still I have circumstantial evidence that there really is some sort of conspiracy to bombard us with EM noise. Some of this may seem rather dumb, but I have noticed gradual changes in myself that have resulted in a noticable culmination. I have a cellphone, I got it 3 years ago for Christmas. I like having a cellphone, I carry it every where I go. Since then, everyone in my family has gotten a cellphone except for my dad. In addition, 2 huge towers have been built next to my school, in addition to the 2 that were already there. The new towers are both the type with the huge wires. One is a huge metal pole about 10 feet in diameter and 200 feet tall. I'm serious, the thing is huge. It is about 1/2 a mile from my school. I know it is a cell tower because my phone gets full reception whenever I go by it. Another smaller tower of the same style was built on the school grounds last year, about 1/10 of a mile from the actual building. The two older towers have been there since I can remember. One is made of triangular trusses, stands about 100 feet tall, and is located about 1/4 mile from the building. Then there is another tall skinny tower about 1/2 a mile away. The towers form a rougly trapezoidal formation around the school. Another interesting fact, the school administration has pretty much banned the use of cellphones in the school, yet they are building all of these towers. I can't understand why, because there is almost nothing out there other than the school and a small government complex, which has its own tower by the way. The rest is farms and a few restaraunts, and the Post Office. They also built another one of those 200 foot tall towers about 1 mile from my house. There are a lot more of the tall skinny ones that have suddenly popped up. The total number of towers within a 5 mile radius of my house is 9. I live in a suburban area of Central Florida. Over the last few years, I have found it progressively harder to think. Especially in mathematics. Thinking back on it, it coincides with the construction of the towers and the acquisition of my cell phone. Several days ago, I had a sensational piece to write about this topic, but I have forgotten most of it and feel like I am dragging the ideas out of the foggy recesses of my mind. A lot of times, by the time I get to posting my ideas on SOTT, I feel clouded. It's kinda weird and really annoying. I have only made a select few posts where I felt like I was of "clear mind." I also get an interesting sensation when I touch the antenna of my cellphone to my head. I don't know if this is indicitive of anything, but it is an interesting fact. There is also "the laziness" which is a new sensation. I'll be thinking to myself "I should check out what's going on on SOTT." Then I'll say "No I just don't feel like it." This is contradictory behavior considering how I was going on about how SOTT was my saving grace in this life when I first joined. I can analyze the things happening to me, but I feel largely powerless to do anything about it. This has been partially responsible for my long absence. Even as I write this, I feel some "resistance."

This brings me to my next line of questioning. If the telecommunications network is designed to control and enslave us, can they monitor what we're thinking? Judging by what the Cassiopaeans have said about thought control and implants, I'd say yes. What is the limit of this monitoring? If they know what you're thinking, do they focus more juice into your head because the current dosage of EM bombardment isn't enough? Do they have to power to change the frequecies in order to influence your thought patterns? Finally, do they have the power to pinpoint and target those who are not under the influence of spin control?

I also wonder if the EM waves cause permanant brain damage or do they scramble you while you are under their influence?

I have also noticed the change in the sound of thunder, and the ominous feeling that was described. I don't really know how to distinguish chemtrails and contrails from a regular cloud. There is more I wanted to say, but I just can't remember what it was...

epona said:
and the storms...listen to the thunder, it doesn't sound the same. I don't hear the old-fashioned "bowling alley" type thunder anymore, it's usually snap! bang! crack! And it gets overcast alot more at times it normally wouldn't.
sleepyvinny said:
thats very interesting. I've also noticed a complete change in the thunder - I love thunderstorms! but they have changed over the last 10 years, JUST as you describe it. I'm inclinded to think that this is due to the chemtrail/EM/Haarp/other polution substances and energy that is pumped into our sky that is having this effect.
Neil said:
I have also noticed the change in the sound of thunder, and the ominous feeling that was described.
I just wanted to chime in and say I have noticed this as well, very distinctly. Just last year we had a few freak thunderstorms, one of them being in december (!!!). And when I say "freak", I mean they are relatively brief but of EXTREME intensity and do not behave like I ever saw thunderstorms behaving. The actual noise of thunder is exactly that - loud snaps and cracks, and you could see the lightning bolts cover the entire sky and it just continues nonstop like some nuclear war overhead for hours. Then just as quickly as it arrived, it leaves.

Sometimes it is accompanied by sheet upon sheet of rain, like a huge shower was turned on in the sky, and this has only been going on for the past 2-3 years or so. And when it has happened I couldn't help but wonder if this is not natural, but maybe a 4D battle going on overhead. The C's said 4D "battles" are disguised as weather, and when a freak storm like that comes out of nowhere with such intensity, it just makes you wonder if the storm is getting its energy from another realm, like electromagnetic energy or something seeping through a realm border curtain and charging our atmosphere to a very unnatural degree...

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
epona said:
and the storms...listen to the thunder, it doesn't sound the same. I don't hear the old-fashioned "bowling alley" type thunder anymore, it's usually snap! bang! crack! And it gets overcast alot more at times it normally wouldn't.
sleepyvinny said:
Neil said:
I have also noticed the change in the sound of thunder, and the ominous feeling that was described.
I just wanted to chime in and say I have noticed this as well, very distinctly. Just last year we had a few freak thunderstorms, one of them being in december (!!!). And when I say "freak", I mean they are relatively brief but of EXTREME intensity and do not behave like I ever saw thunderstorms behaving. The actual noise of thunder is exactly that - loud snaps and cracks, and you could see the lightning bolts cover the entire sky and it just continues nonstop like some nuclear war overhead for hours. Then just as quickly as it arrived, it leaves.

Sometimes it is accompanied by sheet upon sheet of rain, like a huge shower was turned on in the sky, and this has only been going on for the past 2-3 years or so. And when it has happened I couldn't help but wonder if this is not natural, but maybe a 4D battle going on overhead. The C's said 4D "battles" are disguised as weather, and when a freak storm like that comes out of nowhere with such intensity, it just makes you wonder if the storm is getting its energy from another realm, like electromagnetic energy or something seeping through a realm border curtain and charging our atmosphere to a very unnatural degree...
Yes! The thunder!!! As far back as I can remember, I've been fascinated by thunder/lightning storms. The description Fulcanelli gives in Mysteries of the Cathedrals on his first visit to one, of being in awe and extasy, is how I feel about thunder/lightning! The storms have been coming 'out of nowhere'. Yesterday, the thunder in a 'freak' storm sounded more like what I imagine an atmospheric detonation of a bomb is. I jumped, which NEVER happens with thunder, and was accompanied by a feeling of dread. If 'weather' is a "battle" in 4d, as suggested by the C's, there is some major fighting happening! I suspect that the polarization of the planet is but a symptom of this phenomena as well.

Kris

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
I just wanted to chime in and say I have noticed this as well, very distinctly. Just last year we had a few freak thunderstorms, one of them being in december
In the UK it was the evening of 26th Dec, later on from the tsunami. Given the way it raged I mentioned to a few people that it could be a knock-on from the tsunami.

Neil said:
Still I have circumstantial evidence that there really is some sort of conspiracy to bombard us with EM noise. Some of this may seem rather dumb, but I have noticed gradual changes in myself that have resulted in a noticable culmination.
Hello Neil and everyone else,
I live in Chicago, and I've been noticing similar 'gradual changes in myself' ever since I moved into my apartment here. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts (in a different topic), I am relatively new to the Work and the Cass & SOTT material - I discovered them in May of this year. My awakening process has been quite exponential since, but my mind has been kind of 'cloudy' lately, just like you post here:
Neil said:
A lot of times, by the time I get to posting my ideas on SOTT, I feel clouded. It's kinda weird and really annoying.
Even as I write this, I feel some "resistance."
It takes me a really long time to phrase my posts the way I want them in order to get my message across. Many times what I write seems so cryptic I erase it and start anew. Sometimes I go off on a tangent and lose my original focus. Erase. Rewrite. Many times I just give up - giving myself the excuse that I wasn't going to contribute much anyway...
This is odd because I'm usually a free-flowing writer and stuff tends to connect the right way. Not when it counts, it seems.

All of this also leads me to believe that I'm being bombarded by a lot of EM noise that's disrupting my thought patterns, just like Neil speculates.

Coincidently, just last night I read the sci.fi. short story 'Harrison Bergeron' by Kurt Vonnegut Jr. He satirizes a 'truly equal' world in which more-than-average human beings are handicapped by the government in order to simulate equality in society. One of the characters in the story, George, is naturally more intelligent than average and so is forced to wear a handicap device in his ear that generates a sharp noise every time he uses his brain too much. The sharp noise causes George to lose his train of thought and forget what he was just thinking about. Now that I think about it, something to this effect could be the reason for the PTB to use EM wave bombardment on the population. How 'bout that for synchronicity? :)

To contrast this 'dumbing down', before I moved to my apartment in Chicago, I spent a little over a month in Clearwater, FL on a vacation visiting my parents. This was from mid-June to about mid-July, so I was well into the enlightenment process by then. I brought plenty of valuable reading material on this vacation, knowing I would have a lot of time to sit around and read. I spent most of my days on the beach: floating around in the water, then coming back to shore to read a bit, then back to the water to think, etc. I can't remember a time when my mind was SO CLEAR - I learned more about myself that month than I did in my whole life!

Now, back in the city for almost 2 months, I definitely feel the difference in clarity. I have, however, been thinking about what makes me continue reading and thinking. I noticed that showers, or any prolonged contacts with water, tend to clear my mind and help me re-focus, almost like a reset/restart button for my mind. I also feel myself wanting to take a lot of naps. After these naps, my mind feels relatively clear and ready for more Work (I am aware of the forum topic dealing with this 'sleepiness', but I've only recently read it and I have just started to experiment with resisiting the need to sleep). I get a similar sensation from meditation, though I have only recently started experimenting with this approach. Perhaps a PSI shield against EM noise is possible with enough practice?

Also, Neil, just like you said, I feel that I am 'aware' most of the time, but I don't feel like I have much power to DO anything. This feeling, however, tends to change after one of the above activities. Interestingly enough, I felt a great need to post this while I was taking a shower. Hopefully it was a productive post :)

Oh, and to conclude:
Neil said:
I also wonder if the EM waves cause permanant brain damage or do they scramble you while you are under their influence?
From my limited experience, I feel that it is the latter that is going on; I certainly hope it is NOT the former... could be wishful thinking, though. I'd like to know what others think about this.

PROTECTION against microwave radiation.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2461
Magnetic wood could be a major plank in the battle against noisy cellphone users. The high-tech material absorbs microwave radio signals, making it impossible to use a mobile phone in any room lined with it. Or a radio for that matter. So theatres and restaurants, for example, can stop people using cellphones on their premises without resorting to signal jammers.
While normal wood is transparent to radio waves, Oka's blocks them because it contains fine particles of a magnetic material called nickel-zinc ferrite. When an electromagnetic wave hits the ferrite particles, the magnetic part of the wave is absorbed.
In the end, Oka found that ferrite sandwiched between thin sheets of wood performed best. Further tests showed that a 4-millimetre-thick sandwich absorbed the most microwave radiation, cutting the wave's power by 97 per cent. Increasing the thickness of the outer wooden sheets of the sandwich increased the frequency of radio waves that the shield would absorb.
The magnetic wood is said to absorb the magnetic part of microwave EM radiation (900 MegaHz and 1.8 GigaHz). So it is more than just shielding one from EM radiation as with the building of Faraday cage with metal plates, or a fine maze chicken wire, which will merely reflect (screen) the EM waves. Your neighbour would get a double whammy, but also, when such Faraday cage is not perfectly sealed (windows, doors) it could actually increase the EM burden within the cage due to resonance and the creation of standing waves. What keeps RF out also keeps RF in, when screening is used! Light up a high power transmitter with an antenna in a screen room and you've turned it into a gigantic microwave oven with you as the piece of meat !

From this, I also deduce that the proposed magnetic wood which absorbs microwave radiation will also help when placed in the middle of ones household, as it will still decrease the level of EM that would add to the creation of standing waves.

What happens to the energy of the EM waves ? It turns into local heat, and would thus be a plus for winter time heating costs :) In the next article they use a solenoid excitation coil, to increase the temperature with 50

Back
Top Bottom