What To Do About Mobile Phone Towers

I'm just as confused vinny. But here's a possibility: that orgonite really works, but with so much subjective information with regards to how it makes one 'feel', coupled with disinformation, people who might decide to to a thorough investigation are just repelled. What i mean is that the orgonite phenomenon has so much new age fluff attached to it, that the actual proof of its effectiveness is almost impossible to obtain.
That could be intentional.
Just like what David Icke did with the repitilian phenomenon. He was successful in muddying the waters to the point where seekers stop further investigation after coming across his work.
That's where quality vs quantity comes in. The quality and authenticity of the information, as compared to the quantity of informants/disseminators.
With so many orgonite websites out there on the internet, it's hard to say what's true or what's false. Let's not forget that websites pay to be advertised on Google, and pay so that searches for orgonite and its relatives yield their webpage in the top 10(eg Don and Carol Croft's (http:www.educate-yourself.org) . That doesn't mean the information is accurate or objective.
It's just surprising that with so many orgonite users, not one group/network of gifters or individual has compiled a report from all the 'gifters',documenting their findings and experiences. (The warriormatrix matrix forum is good if you want to share stories with other 'gifters' but there is no actual objectivity, as i find on the SOTT forum. With this forum, one is referred to the Cass, SOTT or QFG material,)
Another question i have is: Haven't any of the gifters inquired as to the workings of orgonite? How many of them understand, apart from the buzz statement " I feel more positive when i use it, or Orgonite gifting is addictive"....which can be purely subjective.

I think the whole gifting movement was started so that further investigation into the actual properties and mechanics (quantum or otherwise) of orgonite would be halted or diminished, because of the 'work' to be done. The gifters think that "saving the world" is more important than conducting a thorough investigation and documented experimentation of orgonite.

These guys always give credit to Reich, but he was a scientist. He has numerous books based on his studies and theories. Why couldn't the Orgonite enthusiasts do the same? I think if Reich were alive, he would not be in support of those radical claims without thorough investigation or documented evidence.

Reiki was not scientifically studied in a lab, but there are at least books by the founder, and extensive literature of the actual process by various students of Mr Usui. These books can be used as reference.
The same can't be said about orgonite.

Wilecoyote wrote:

I'm just as confused vinny. But here's a possibility: that orgonite really works, but with so much subjective information with regards to how it makes one 'feel', coupled with disinformation, people who might decide to to a thorough investigation are just repelled. What i mean is that the orgonite phenomenon has so much new age fluff attached to it, that the actual proof of its effectiveness is almost impossible to obtain.

That has been a nagging suspicion of mine on many topics and you summed it up quite nicely. It's a good point and the time and attention you give towards the research of Orgonite will enhance your research/inquriy skills.
HOWEVER. I am of the persuasion that understanding Truth can be done by working on the self. All aspects of it. Orgonite could be classified as one of the things the C's warned of: staying away from rituals or 'shortcuts'.
Here are some of my thoughts. If Orgonite DOES work, then it is a substance that has the capacity to counteract negative frequencies. It is these frequencies that keep a LARGE majority of us distracted and unable to develop harmonious resonance.
This is a pretty big issue for the Lizzies I would think.
It's one thing to keep certain written or verbal knowledge away from individuals who, upon accessing it, could be guided towards a STO form of personal development (it will only benefit those who are less effected by these ever-present frequencies and even then they have a hard road ahead). But if you literally had the capacity to create certain fields of 'harmony' by which people could more safely develop, then you could propogate these everywhere, you could positivley effect large masses of people and give them the 'breathing room' necessary to develop how they will.
It's just seems to be an event that would seem to be as closley guarded as possible. Lizards are cold, calculated control freaks of epic porportions. They wouldn't leave themselves so blatantly open. They are also a race of hyperdimansional beings with complete control over time. So if they DID make the error, they would just go back and change it. I think they have considerable more control over EXTERIOR forces here on 3D than ones inside you. I also think that going INSIDE one's self you will literally find doorways that they CAN'T control, or at least have a harder time with.
I honestly believe that you can train your body to resonate a frequencey with which you are ready and willing to experience, no Do-Dad's required. At this point in the game, I think do-dad's are an STS form of distraction.
If a wave DOES come allowing certain ready individuals to graduate to STO, then a level playing field could allow for the creation of objects. But at this point in the game, I would rather concentrate on the 5 things I can't think of off the top of my head to make my vehicle a better device for resonance of benevolent frenquencies.

wilecoyote said:
As i quote Jedi Master Yoda, "Very strange indeed, this situation is. Done, must be further investigation...hmm"
I was kicked out from WarriorMatrix-forum because of questioning about why sky is drying.. too many cloudbusters..? Etc..

[Moderator: If you post nonsense - you will be deleted from this forum as well. Nonsense, including links to Dan Winter, deleted.]

Well, I am keenly interested in this topic as I have been gifting for a year now. It was actually through Warrior Matrix that I heard about Laura's book TSHotW and then found this forum. I'm sorry I don't have enough time at the moment to address all the issues brought up on this thread but here are a few of my thoughts. When I first started reading about orgonite and gifting I was concurrently becoming aware of TP'sB and the Contol System. I can't say exactly what possessed me to make orgonite initially but it was most likely a combination of curiosity, wanting to do something positive and healing, and maybe my higher self directing me to do it. I have experienced some extremely amazing phenomenon by making these orgone pieces but alas, they are anecdotal and subjective. I think orgonite could and should be scientifically studied, if I'm not mistaken Reich discovered it with a Geiger counter, but to my knowlege, not much has been published in this regard. At any rate, my two main concerns about orgonite are this: 1) This is pretty powerful stuff and I'm not sure how powerful so I worry that by gifting although I get some pretty clear affirmations for doing it, I could potentially be messing with the natural balance of things. Which leads to my second concern as to whether this is an act of "fixing things" instead of letting what is happening just happen. Is it necessary to just accept that we are being poisoned with EM waves? I am in agreement that knowledge protects, and I also think that it will and can inform the action that ensues. So would love to get some more feedback on this.

Mamadrama said:
I have experienced some extremely amazing phenomenon by making these orgone pieces but alas, they are anecdotal and subjective. I think orgonite could and should be scientifically studied, if I'm not mistaken Reich discovered it with a Geiger counter, but to my knowlege, not much has been published in this regard.
I agree with you there. The thing is, i would have had no problem with orgonite if only the new promoters/traffickers/gifters followed along the lines of reich's scientific approach. The new breed of orgonite 'gurus' particularly don croft and his wife make orgonite seem like some all powerful weapon which makes malevolent entities cower in their presence. The guy even made the claim that he gifted an african desert with the help of some african 'gifters' to the point where there is frequent rain in the formerly desert region. Oh Please! If he really had done that, and found a solution to drought, believe me, that dude, (had he been sincere in his efforts) would have been silenced one way or the other. I mean, come on, Wilhelm Reich died in a prison (please correct me someone if i'm wrong). The man was making some serious progress in uncovering the objective nature of our reality. He apparently was making too much progress so the PTB shut him down.
Fast forward to this decade, you have a bunch of people who claimed to be following up on the work of Reich. There is no proof that anything they say is true. Are the Crofts scientists? I don't think so. I went on some website and it described the crofts as the inventors of orgonite, after modificaion of Reiche's original orgone accumulators. They don't quote the man's work, there is no scientific data presented to the public, and then radical claims are being made as to the effects of orgonite!

As Laura said, " There is a disinformation program for everyone" (it's something to that extent),regardless of whether you are atheist, new age, or traditional. and i honestly think that this 'orgonite' hype is one of those disinfo traps.

Well if these are such an effective way of battling the PTB, how come it's so popular and the PTB aren't doing anything about it? Is there a cointelpro/disinfo network established to discredit these devices? Do the PTB show ANY interest or concern at all? If not, then it's most likely just another honey pot of crazed new agers designed to create the illusion that they are "making a difference" by "fighting the evil forces in control". My guess is that it may have some effect but it is insignificant, not nearly as much as is touted.

There was a discussion some time ago on casschat or QFG about wearing silk, which was suggested by the C's. This seems like a potentially easier idea to at least try than building that orgone contraption. Here is the transcript:

From session #02-09-21:

Q: (A) Is it an objective fact that I think much more clearly outside than inside, as I was noticing over the past weeks?
A: Yes. It is due to long wave cluster pattern in the house.
Q: (A) Is this due to some external source?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) What is the location of the source?
A: Hidden source. Think in terms of military generators placed at specific locations for general "control."
Q: (L) So everybody is being bombarded by it so nobody can think. Everybody's asleep. (A) Why does it
affect me more than Laura?
A: It doesn't. Just different symptoms.
Q: (A) Still, I would like to understand why being outside, why walking...
A: Geometrical structures cause "clustering."
Q: (A) Can we a) shield, b) have some antidote that would somehow weaken...
A: The best antidote is to move.
Q: (A) Yes, this is the best antidote. But, in order to move we have to do certain things - it would be nice if
we could do these certain things in better mind capacity - therefore, what is the next best antidote that
can be applied here, before we move?
A: Wave generator with broad-spectrum capability so as to cancel.
Q: (A) What waves: acoustic or electromagnetic?
A: EM.
Q: (A) Are such wave generators commercially available?
A: Probably not. Why not build one?
Q: (A) Okay, we can build a wave generator. What power is needed? If we build an EM wave generator, it will just create EM noise, right?
Q: (L) So, we'll be poisoning ourselves twice! (A) Right!
A: Unless detector that is adjustable is added and tuned to precise canceling frequency.
Q: (L) I think it would be cheaper to move. (A) A broad band wave generator, like a damaged florescent tube produces all kinds of EM noise. But if you tune the frequency. (L) Well, you have to have a detector AND a tuner. Cheaper to move.
A: Better, too!
Q: (A) There must be some way to make the body less vulnerable to these things.
A: Silk clothing and headgear.
Q: (A) I know! Aluminum pyramids! [Laughter.]
A: With silk lining.
Q: (L) What about these metallicized reflector curtains I have to keep the heat out, do they help? And don't forget that your office has that cathedral ceiling - a pyramid. They said something about the geometrical
structure.
Q: (A) Okay, if we change the geometric structure somehow, it would help, right? (L) We could hang something from the ceiling that moves - a ceiling fan? It would produce noise, EM, moves the air...(A) That may help. But then, if we had the ozone generator, a fan would move ions around. Ions, while they are moving, are an electric current. They would produce noise. So that may help. (L) So we need to build the ozone generator.
A: All helpful. But still the best option is sell and move.
If anyone would care to dig up that discussion on casschat and post a link to it, it might be helpful. I'll look for it when I come home from work tonight and try to find it.

I'm not sure I would dismiss orgonite just because Don & Carol Croft haven't been killed or imprisoned by the PTB's yet. There have been attempts to be sure. I do think that some of the concerns mentioned above are worth exploring but I'm really more interested in orgonite than the Crofts. It is not true that they don't give Reich credit. Here is just one excerpt from their website:
Their first disseminated invention was an adaptation of Dr.Wilhelm Reich's Cloudbuster. Dr Reich's cloudbuster, in the hands of unskilled, unobservant people, can easily cause atmospheric damage and personal injury as well as dramatic, positive results. The Crofts' version is incapable of harming the atmosphere or the handler.

Reich and a few others brought abundant rain to drought-ridden, even desert areas and stopped excessive rainfall during the late 1940s and early 1950s, until Dr Reich's unjust imprisonment and untimely death. Only a handful of people have been able to replicate Dr Reich's atmospheric successes but distribution of thousands of the newer version of cloudbuster has produced more widespread positive results, with no known drawbacks.
Wish I had time for more but here's an offer. I'll be happy to make some orgonite and send it to anyone who wants do scientific research on it and share their findings with the group. Any takers?

If you notice the last few lines of ScioAgapeOmnis' C extract, silk is an effective defense and relatively inexpensive (and pleasant to wear, as well!). There are a number of stores and/or websites that sell silk pyjamas and silk underwear (I would recommend the full upper body & lower body style). What is a bit harder to find is silk headgear; the best answer I have come up with is checking with motorcycle websites --- they sell silk balaclavas that go under fully enclosed motorcycle helmets.

You do look a bit odd going to bed fully kitted out in silk, but I can attest personally to the difference it makes. It isn't 100% -- there have still been mornings where you feel like a truck ran over you the night before, and your thoughts are muddy, but this is a good start IMO. A trifield EM meter, or something similar, will help you determine to what extent you are being exposed to the EM fields. But that is a separate subject.

jake tassell said:
Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?
A: 12% if you define it rigidly. (group amazement at this figure)
A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca
(J) So it's a Zombie nation then?
A: You took the words right out of 6th density.
Jake
I guess the question could be why doesn't HAARP effect this 12%? What is protecting them? What have they got that the other 88% don't have?

I'm wondering if HAARP also affects Canada, since they are a bit closer to Alaska.

Or, are they just trying to make us think that HAARP is only in Alaska, but may be spread out through the US?

Also, would distance from HAARP affect the effect it has on the people???

I depends on the waves. HAARP is mostly about ionosphere, but I have read about low frequency waves, that they can travel around the globe through the ground, they don't "die off" at distance, so sitting in the basement won't help. They get us from above or below :(
Watch this: http://video.google.pl/videoplay?docid=4891844102768043793&q=HAARP there is some basic info about this, HAARP project manager is crazy, you can easily tell by simply looking and listening to him. He says emiting gigawats of energy in the sky and making a hole in ionosphere is harmless, like puting a finger in the ocean, when you take it back water will fill the gap.

robnitro said:
I'm wondering if HAARP also affects Canada, since they are a bit closer to Alaska.

Or, are they just trying to make us think that HAARP is only in Alaska, but may be spread out through the US?

Also, would distance from HAARP affect the effect it has on the people???
Doesn't matter where it's located relative to you. They can bounce RF off of plasma that they create, or the natural plasma of the ionosphere. Plasmas are naturally reflective to certain RF radiation, particularly microwaves. Because of those "mirrors", the range of HAARP covers a good chunk of the planet. And there are other HAARP-like stations in other countries too.

RF radiation falls off r^2, but that thing puts out a LOT of power, and given the right shaped mirror, the beams can be focused. Ir onically, probably the safest place to be is close enough to it not to get any significant side RF, but so close that they have trouble accurately reflecting the beam back down to you.

Shielding is your best bet and a microwave detector probably would hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom