Gluten and Psychopathy

the only time I have milk anymore is with cereal.

Dairy, gluten and sugar?

At one point that was a main stay in my diet. I did not eat that much, using this as a quick fix for hunger. I could not figure out why I always felt bloated while not eating lots of food.

Things are a whole lot different now. People are asking what it is that I am doing. All of this is after just cutting out about 95% of those three foods, from my daily diet for 6 months.

Excellent thematic, :thup:

This is what i found on: http://www.health-science-spirit.com/mentaldisease.html that scientifically support connection between Gluten and Psychopathy.

Quote:

The link between wheat or gluten and schizophrenia first became obvious as a side effect of the Second World War. Dohan, an American psychiatrist, noticed that the incidence of schizophrenia had dropped in occupied countries but rose again to the average rate soon afterwards. Dohan suspected cereals as the cause for this fluctuation and tested his theory by dividing a schizophrenic ward into a group fed the normal diet and the other group with a cereal-free diet. Soon the cereal-free group started improving.

Another link between gluten and mental disease is the observation that adult schizophrenics have a high incidence of coeliac disease during childhood while coeliacs on the other hand, have several times the normal chance of developing schizophrenia as adults. Coeliacs have a severe gluten allergy.

Further supporting evidence comes from a study of tens of thousands of natives in New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Micronesia. There was hardly any schizophrenia in inland populations living mainly on root crops without cereals, beer or milk. However, there was a much higher incidence of schizophrenia in Westernised coastal regions where wheat and beer were consumed but not milk.

In a recent study of 14 schizophrenics the substitution of soy products for cereal grains and milk resulted in the improvement of 10 patients who deteriorated again when given wheat gluten. In laboratory studies it has been found that wheat gluten and casein of cows' milk yield protein fragments or peptides during digestion, which have a strong neurochemical effect on the brain with changes in the ERG as well as mood alterations. A published double-blind test shows a young female becoming psychotic after ingesting milk products.

Furthermore, gluten has been shown to erase or blunt the absorption villi in the small intestines, leading to malabsorption problems. Individuals with malabsorption usually have difficulty gaining weight. Therefore, gluten-sensitive individuals with suspected malabsorption problems must make special efforts to assimilate key nutrients. Vitamins and trace minerals need to be taken in high doses and easily absorbed form. Vitamin A, for instance as emulsion, natural vitamin E in tablet form, essential fatty acids emulsified with lecithin and also used as skin rubs.

End Quote.

It is so wonderful to be on detox and gluten free diet for 6 month :)

Ljubica

Very interesting link, good find. But shouldnt your finding more correctly be called link between gluten and schizophrenia , since psycopathy is a quite tighlty defined condition involving abscence of conscience. I aint disputing the mental problem aspect, just the logical leap : schizophrenia equates with psychopathy. I know someone struggling with schizoprenia - its not easy, they aren't having an easy time, but no way are they psychopathic. The upside of your research is though that I can suggest the de glutenise their diet, so many thanks !

Ljubica I found Walter Lasts website and he posts a cleanse on it - pasting link if you are interested
_http://www.heal-yourself.com.au/The-Ultimate-Cleanse.html

He does suggest MMS which has been debunked on here but he also suggests Iodine as an alternative.

Stevie Argyll said:
Ljubica

Very interesting link, good find. But shouldnt your finding more correctly be called link between gluten and schizophrenia , since psycopathy is a quite tighlty defined condition involving abscence of conscience. I aint disputing the mental problem aspect, just the logical leap : schizophrenia equates with psychopathy. I know someone struggling with schizoprenia - its not easy, they aren't having an easy time, but no way are they psychopathic. The upside of your research is though that I can suggest the de glutenise their diet, so many thanks !

Hi Stevie, have you read Political Ponerology yet? If not, it's really quite informative and helpful in defining essential psychopathy versus characteropathies that are, in effect, psychopathy 'developed' for various reasons. I think you might be engaged in a bit of legalistic thinking when you keep pushing the definition of psychopathy as it relates to diet. No one on this forum is suggesting that diet can create an essential psychopath (a person born with the condition) - what is being suggested is that diet can inflame the brain, thus causing or encouraging psychopathic behavior.

anart said:
Stevie Argyll said:
Ljubica

Hi Stevie, have you read Political Ponerology yet? If not, it's really quite informative and helpful in defining essential psychopathy versus characteropathies that are, in effect, psychopathy 'developed' for various reasons. I think you might be engaged in a bit of legalistic thinking when you keep pushing the definition of psychopathy as it relates to diet. No one on this forum is suggesting that diet can create an essential psychopath (a person born with the condition) - what is being suggested is that diet can inflame the brain, thus causing or encouraging psychopathic behavior.

Hi Anart
No, I haven't read Political Ponerology I will look it up.

Re: I think you might be engaged in a bit of legalistic thinking when you keep pushing the definition of psychopathy as it relates to diet.

So does the board have two definitions of psychopathy? Psychopathy as in no conscience and Psychopathy as in inflamed brain? If so how helpful is this, does it not just contribute to a tower of Babel?
ISOTM 'For exact study exact language is needed'

I have read Lauras links to psychopathy, Martha Stout etc, As a Board Administrator do you not think that clarity of definitions is useful?

Ljubica posts a link with 2 studies linking gluten and schizophrenia - he changes schizophrenia to psychopathy. Now I only know one definition of psychopathy - An individual without conscience. Now I have a caring friend with schizophrenia - Is it externally considerate that she is labelled a psychopath? , that people suffering from schizophrenia are now psychopaths ?

Why does the forum need to blur definitions? Bluring definitions is exactly what politicians with agendas do, blur the defintion to push an agenda. I don't see any need to do that here and I really can't see the problem in asking for clear , or clean definition. Whats wrong with calling schizophrenia schizophrenia and psychopathy psychopathy?

zlyja

I am back looking at another hypothesis.
The cooked food factor
In 1930, research was conducted to demonstrate the effect of food (cooked/processed vs. raw/natural) on the immune system. It was tested and documented at the Institute of Clinical Chemistry in Lausanne, Switzerland, under the direction of Dr. Paul Kouchakoff.

Dr. Kouchakoff's discovery concerned leukocytes (the white blood cells). It was found that after a person eats cooked food, his/her blood responds immediately by increasing the number of these cells. A rise in the number of leukocytes after eating was a well-known phenomenon called "digestive leukocytosis." Since digestive leukocytosis was always observed after eating, it was considered a normal physiological response. No one knew why the number of white cells would rise. It appeared to be a stress response—as if the body was reacting to something harmful, such as exposure to toxic chemicals, an infection, or some sort of trauma.

While studying the influence of food on human blood, they made a remarkable discovery. They found that eating raw food, or food heated at low temperatures, did not cause any reaction in the blood.

In addition, if a food had been heated beyond a certain temperature (unique to each food), or if the food was processed (refined, chemicals added, etc.), this always caused a rise in the number of white blood cells in the blood. The researchers renamed this reaction "pathological leukocytosis," since the body was reacting to highly altered food.
The reaction was present to cooked food and pasteurised dairy / pasteurised fruit juices.

Did we leave the raw garden of eden and enter the kitchen of evil ?
Is hell hot because the devil's always cooking :)

Seriously though, cooked food causes inflammation and we are the in a minority of species on this planet that eat cooked food which is treated by the body as an invader could this be the original cause of pathology, the transition to cooking?

truth seeker said:
Hi Stevie,

Not sure if this answers one of your questions or even clarifies, but I'm including the links to the definitions of charcteropathy and psychopathy. :)

Thanks Truth seeker, that helps a lot. The definition of psychopathy in the Cassiopaea glossary is the definition of psychopathy I was presenting in above posts. Perhaps the Gluten and Psychopathy link could be more accurately presented as Gluten -and- Characteropathy link.

Thanks for that Characteropathy link, I had not come across it before.

Hi Truthseeker
Raw milk isnt available where I live its illegal for farmers to sell it. I would have to buy a cow.
I have a few nut milk recipes when I do the 100% raw life. soaked Almond + vanilla pod , soaked oat milk, lots of nut milks- sweetened with soaked sun dried dates + cinnamon bark etc.
I got recipe ideas from Ani Phyo's books and a few other raw food authors - lots of stuff on web too. But generally make up my own stuff now having had lots of practice making dishes over the years.

Speaking of gluten and psychopathy, I happened to compare the following two maps today and thought it was kind of interesting. The first map is from a paper by Jared Diamond and Peter Bellwood showing the first agricultural dispersals. The second map is from James DeMeo's Saharasia, and shows the spread of patristic, armored culture:

se1631444001.jpeg

From 'Farmers and Their Languages: The First Expansions'. Jared Diamond and Peter Bellwood. Science 25 April 2003:
Vol. 300. no. 5619, pp. 597 - 603.

worldmapSM.jpg

http://www.orgonelab.org/saharasia.htm

The correlation in the Fertile Crescent is pretty blatant, but I think the correlations in the Americas are particularly interesting.

FWIW, Tiahuanaco is located down in the area (present western Bolivia) where the areas in these two maps intersect:

Q: (L) Who was Arajuna of Tiahuanaco?
A: Well, we believe that you are referring to one of approximately eight hybrids that ruled the area currently referred to as Central America. Hybrids being a 4th density to 3rd density transfer experiment from the Lizard race to the human race, which was abandoned after approximately 240 years of experimentation by the Lizard Beings, due to the lack of success for sustaining physical duplication, or reproduction of the race. It was one of several attempts by the Lizard Beings to directly transmit their souls into 3rd density environment for permanent placement there. And, of course it is no longer perceived as necessary by them because their intention is to rule 3rd density beings in 4th density when they arrive there.

Q: (L) Who built the city of Tiahuanaco?
A: The Lizard Beings in cooperation with humans.

Q: (L) When was it built?
A: Varying time frames since it seems to have been destroyed at two points. We have to estimate an average of 8,000 years prior to the current time, as you measure it.

Hi Shijing,

Thanks for the maps and the interesting bit on the Arajuna. :) I noticed on the maps that the patriarchal / origin of agriculture maps also intersect at where the Shawnee tribe flourished (South Ohio). They were one of the few tribes known to be patrilineal. There’s a theory that the Shawnee are the descendents of the Fort Ancient people, who are known for building the Serpent Mound (largest effigy mound in the U.S.). Wiki suggests that they were egalitarian for the most part. Perhaps they worked as slaves for the Lizzies?

I see there was a bit written about it here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14249.30

Thanks for your work!

Hi Stevie,

I apologize for not getting back to you. I had a burn out from reading so much material that I had trouble understanding, so I gave up for a while.

I think that this topic can apply both to psychopathy and characteropathies, although it does lean a lot towards the latter. The former, in the genetic sense of the term, could apply through epigenetics, that is, the introduction of gluten/casein/other bad proteins could have mutated DNA to produce “the warrior gene” and other abnormalities. I tend to lump all the different terms for deviancy into psychopathy for simplicity; the more general term is pathology, I think, but I am more used to it meaning the study of any disease.

I looked over the study you provided, and while the conclusions and the possible implications for brain inflammation and characteropathies are interesting, I would like to see more data. How exactly does the raw product neutralize the reaction of the same cooked product? Were there any health issues with the test subjects? Would cooked food have the same effect on those with low WBC counts? How exactly was the food cooked, and what was it cooked in? For example, if the participants ate grilled food, the heterocyclic amines could have increased the WBC count as well. Could it be possible that any of the cooked food may have helped the body detox something? Or, alternatively, could some of those people have had a natural autoimmune reaction to a particular food? Was there a way for Dr. Kouchakoff to tell where exactly those leukocytes were heading?

All I could find on the paper was the English translation; it would be interesting to see his actual notes, but perhaps they didn’t save them. If I misinterpreted / missed anything in the document, please let me know.

When I have more free time, I will be looking more into this. Some other topics for consideration may be prolamins and “corn gluten” aka zein proteins, remembering that people in the Americas had no wheat until the Spaniards came. If nothing comes up, I may have to break out the biochemistry book and work out how these proteins bond to genetic material.

Thanks for the info, everyone. Suggestions are always welcome. :)

zlyja said:
Hi Stevie,

. How exactly does the raw product neutralize the reaction of the same cooked product? Were there any health issues with the test subjects? Would cooked food have the same effect on those with low WBC counts? How exactly was the food cooked, and what was it cooked in? For example, if the participants ate grilled food, the heterocyclic amines could have increased the WBC count as well. Could it be possible that any of the cooked food may have helped the body detox something? Or, alternatively, could some of those people have had a natural autoimmune reaction to a particular food? Was there a way for Dr. Kouchakoff to tell where exactly those leukocytes were heading?

All I could find on the paper was the English translation; it would be interesting to see his actual notes, but perhaps they didn’t save them. If I misinterpreted / missed anything in the document, please let me know.

When I have more free time, I will be looking more into this. Some other topics for consideration may be prolamins and “corn gluten” aka zein proteins, remembering that people in the Americas had no wheat until the Spaniards came. If nothing comes up, I may have to break out the biochemistry book and work out how these proteins bond to genetic material.

Thanks for the info, everyone. Suggestions are always welcome. :)

re . How exactly does the raw product neutralize the reaction of the same cooked product?

It doesnt have anything to nuetralise because it doesnt cause a reaction. My books are packed in boxes as I am renovating, but from what I remember the interpretation was that the body has an immune response to any food cooked beyond a temperature of 37Deg C, the temp at which the foods own enzymes begin to be destroyed. When the food is cooked or enzyme depleted then the body seemed to treat it as an 'invader'. The test was blood test showed: no food - no leukocyte increase, uncooked fruit or vegetables - no leukocyte increase, cooked fruit or vegetables - leukocyte increase - immune response.

re: Could it be possible that any of the cooked food may have helped the body detox something?
I don;t know. Most people wo go raw report continued detox for a few weeks. I personally tried 100% due to curiosity. we are the only animals other than pets that consume a cooked diet. I read Boutenkos - Green for Like and thought , well this will be hard but interesting. And it was. Try it and see !

Zylja

Better point this out too as my poor attempts at humour miss the mark. My Cooked Food causes psychopathy/characteropathy thing was kind of tongue in cheek, thats why I stuck the smiley after my 'daffodil thesis' :) .

Back
Top Bottom