About Fluoride

dant said:
I believe it is a ratio: 3:1. For example, 3 tablespoons baking soda to one tablespoon
of salt, or 3 teaspoons of baking soda to one teaspoon of salt. It all depends on how
much you are interested in making. The UNIT measure is your choice, be it a thimble,
teaspoon, tablespoon, ..., 1 cup, ..., 1 gallon, ...
Thanks dant. My initial thought was that the unit of measurement would be my choice, but you never know :)

[Off topic?]

-- reduction in nicotinic acetylcholine receptors;
My daughter is very anti-smoking (and I am very PRO smoker) and she has
completed her 4-year BSB degree and she believes that the intake of nicotine
basically "overstimulates nerve receptors over time, effectively killing it" of which
it seems that aspartame basically does the same thing and perhaps more. So what
is the difference here bwtween nicotine, aspartame, fluoride and how does all of this
interact with one another?

Personally (me, the Dad) is that as the C's says, MILD SMOKING is ok, but the problem
with aspartame might be that it is inserted into the food supply much so that pushes
it over the "mild" uses or is this a different animal altogether?

I apologize for bringing this up as there are several threads over Fluoride/Aparatme/Nicotine
that perhaps it would be nice to consolidate all of these threads in some way so that we
might be able to make some comparisons as to where all of this is going in relation of
'Diet and Health", "Conspiracy", ... forums.

dant, I'm wondering why you are asking questions (in several threads) for your daughter, who is clearly an adult. Certainly if she has questions, she can ask them herself? Also, there is an enormous amount of material on this forum alone, not to mention the associated web pages, that explains the role of nicotine in the brain and body.

So, I suppose I'm wondering why it seems like you are directing questions from your daughter to us in order to get answers to things that she can look up herself?

It just seems a bit odd is all, especially since you apologize for bringing it up nearly every time - as if your daughter is questioning your understanding of these things and you need back up or something.

It's ok if your daughter disagrees - there is a lot of information available here and not everyone is interested in understanding it - but, perhaps, it's not the best idea in the world to use the forum as your daughter's information clearing house, if that makes any sense.

If she's interested, she can read these things - if she's not, then that's fine too.

Yes, I understand what you are saying anart, but as the situation goes,
she is one who does not want to join this forum. But since I am a member
of this forum, I talk with her a lot on some of the subjects brought up on
this forum and in cases where she sees things from a different perspective
than I, I too am interested as to what others might say as I don't myself
have all of the answers - so I find that we are engaging together on specific
issues as was raised on this forum and want to see if we can get some
answers or other points of views. I wish the best for my wife and kids, we
communicate a lot, share our knowledge and experiences but we don't always
have the same interests, but that is ok, because eventually we will discover
the lessons for ourselves eventually.

Finally ordered fluoridefree-toothpaste, I can feel the Matrix whittering away!

edit: free.

There are many things you can use besides flouridated toothpaste. A mix of baking soda and salt, wet the brush with hydrogen peroxide and brush away. Really good for your gums.

There's also Burt's Bees, who makes a toothpaste with clay and mint, really gets your teeth clean.

I'm not sure what's available in Sweden, but there are many types of non-flouridated, organic toothpastes here in the states. Suggest looking in local health food stores, and talk to your dentist about the baking soda/salt solution.

Well as I said in my post before, that made me take a look at my other showering stuff.

TURNS OUT ALL MY PRODUCTS HAVE FLOURIDE IN THEM! I did not expect that, even my soap! It angers me abit that I have used them for so long when I bath and shower, the area of the skin must absorb so much more also.
It might be a placeboeffect, but I feel much better now and dont sleep as much. This happend over the course of a week. I even think my concentration is up.

How can someone defend a toxic substance with an argument like, its good for you in small doses? Its in everything. It´s impossible to control the dose.

Grim said:
How can someone defend a toxic substance with an argument like, its good for you in small doses?
This is most likely a rhetorical question. But I will make a comment anyway. ;)

With what we know about the PTB, it is quite likely that this is just another way of them trying to "dumb us down". To keep us quiet and asleep whilst they do what they do best. Utterly destroy anything and everything so as to make a new and improved world where there is no opposition to their way of thinking and living. Where they will be the unopposed rulers.

Hope that they like ruling over a planet with a glowing red sky.

Yeah, in spite of their intelligence, they really are unable to see the consequences of their actions. Just like the bacteria that eventually destroys its host, and subsequently itself.

mudrabbit said:
2 parts baking soda
1 part table salt
dant said:
Mix three parts baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) with one part table salt (sodium chloride). Add three teaspoons of glycerine for every 1/4 cup of dry mixture. Add enough water to make a thick paste. If desired, a few drops of peppermint oil may be added to improve the taste.
I tried it and improved the recipe because 1/3 table salt is simply TOO MUCH for my (and probably everybody's) taste.

1 part Table Salt
6 parts Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
3 parts Glycerol (=Glycerine)
1 drop natural peppermint oil (only for the usual toothpaste-feeling)

It tastes relatively good and is for everday use. I use it together with NON-fluorinated dental floss and a Hydrogen Peroxide flush.

The baking soda and the salt is not soluble in the liquid glycerol alcohol (tastes sweet) and therefore makes for abrasive grain. I would not add water because of this. I use finely grounded himalaya salt because of the mild taste in comparison to sea salt. Make sure the peppermint oil is for internal use (artefical oils can be toxic). The resulting mixture is pasty, but allows the brush to dip in. Hydrogen Peroxide can be bought at a concentration of usually 3%. I would dilute it down to 1.5% or lower, because 3% irritated my gums. I store the paste and the diluted peroxide in two small closed container. I use it twice a day.

Easy, cheap, 100% safe, fun, kills bacteria and a way to healthy teeth!

Apparently some people also add some white clay to their bio poothpaste. I use a clay based toothpaste (without fluoride) and it works very well.

From _http://www.naturepurity.com/cgi-bin/product.cgi?ref=cpa222&from=oral

White clay is ideal to clean and purify the teeth, gums and mouth. Clay is soft on the teeth and does not abrade the natural enamel. In combination with mint essential oil and menthol, clay has a powerful antiseptic effect, thoroughly cleanses the teeth and gums

Just a little funny here:

I just took my kids to a pediatric dentist yesterday. This was their first visit to the dentist. I was feeling pretty quilty because I'm kinda slack about a brushing routine with them and was sure there were going to be problems.

After examining their teeth, the staff and doc said their teeth are just in beautiful shape, no sign of decay ect. The doc said "keep doing whatever you're doing". They then gave me a prescription for a flouride treatment to brush with. I told them I don't use any flouride in my house and don't intend to start. The look the doc and assistants gave me was just too funny. Like they had to eat their words. Then they sort of mumbled something about preventing future problems but didn't push the issue. It was as if they knew what they were pushing (flouride) didn't truly matter and they were embarassed.

I will say that my kids rarely drink pop or fruit juice and we stay away from candy as much as possible as well.

On a related note, if you want to get rid of standard deodorants and you need something that really works, get good colloidal silver and apply with an atomizer spray bottle.

LQB said:
On a related note, if you want to get rid of standard deodorants and you need something that really works, get good colloidal silver and apply with an atomizer spray bottle.
Sorry if I misunderstand, you mean like the deodorant you apply under the armpit? If so, are you saying colloidal silver eliminates sweat and body odor?

Uh, a bit off topic I think, but I do use deodorants and stay
away from 'Anti-Antiperspirants' which are AlO2 based.

Perhaps tis better not to use anything at all except soap
and a washcloth when the smell starts? Many people I
know use nothing at all except take a bath (with no soaps)
often (once a day) and problem solved, so they say?

Back
Top Bottom