About Fluoride

I am sorry if it has been brought up, as i haven't quite read all the posts yet, but i thought it was kinda important.
When going to the website www.fluoridealert.org , i typed it in wrong as www.fluoridealert.com and it goes directly to the ada website that promotes fluoride.

Recently learned about fluoride and its negative effects on the teeth. Since then, I have been using bar soap.

Dove Soap brand works well since it gives off little after-taste.

Although, I heard that baking soda works just as well if not more so.

Flux2012 said:
Recently learned about fluoride and its negative effects on the teeth. Since then, I have been using bar soap.

Dove Soap brand works well since it gives off little after-taste.

Although, I heard that baking soda works just as well if not more so.

Are you saying you brush your teeth with soap? :umm: I've never heard of that. Whenever I've gotten soap in my mouth before it always tasted strong and bitter. :lol:

Baking soda is good, as well as charcoal. But I think that they may be too abrasive so you might want to use them once in a while. Though I've hear people using baking soda daily. This thread has a lot of info on teeth and brushing.

Use soap to clean your teeth because soap is an excellent detergent, mixing insoluble oils on the tongue, inner cheek and teeth with the water and rinsing it away. Teeth that are cleaned and rinsed using bar soap are far cleaner than those cleaned with toothpaste, which contains sugar, acid, chalk, silicates (sand), soap, fluoride, methyl benzoate (for a cool mouth) dyes, stabilizers, mixing agents and other contaminating chemicals. These ingredients badly contaminate the teeth and prevent good enamelization.

According to the article, soap is a better alternative to toothpaste, but it is probably not the most optimal choice. There are dozens of excellent ways to take care of your teeth, most of those involving natural herbs or ingredients. Refined sugars and chemicals will tend to do bad for tooth health.

toxic fluoride, harsh abrasives, added glycerin, petroleum dyes, refined sweeteners, sodium lauryl sulfate, unsafe preservatives, or other harmful ingredients found in commercial toothpastes that actually damage your teeth

I also found the natural toothpaste with olive oil to be interesting, although it does sounds like a weird combination.

I will probably stick to bar soap and baking soda from now on. No more normal toothpaste.

A trick i learned from watching old westerns is using a simple wooden toothpick. It seems to clean the teeth very well, And you can use it in while watching television, for example. I am not sure one would even need a detergent if doing this everyday.

Flux2012 said:
I will probably stick to bar soap and baking soda from now on. No more normal toothpaste.

Well, they DO make toothpaste without fluoride. It is more expensive tho, but I still think I'd rather use that than bar soap. Yuck! :lol:

I bought a moderately large sized bag of natural baking soda for 57 cents at a local store, while toothpaste may cost several dollars.

I'm happy to hear the city I live in is considering stopping water fluoridation. Hopefully they follow Calgary and Waterloo :)

I am living in calgary, and though they just voted it out, i think it is a long ways from being out of our water.

Unfortunately, the idea of fluoride as a helpful tooth agent is quite prevalent. Will be some time before we see any major changes really.

I was browsing through different bottled water companies, and ran across one that is pretty good.
_http://www.nestle-watersna.com/Menu/OurBrands/Ozarka/Ozarka+Quality+Report.htm

If you click on the spread sheet, it actually pulls up a 13 or 14 page pdf that talks about everything found in the water, with the min and max standards next to the findings. They use UV, Ionization, and Carbon filtration. They also purposely filter out fluoride. Just thought I would share, since the water filters (the good ones anyway) are like $150+ :)

Love and Light
The_Seeker

The_Seeker said:
I was browsing through different bottled water companies, and ran across one that is pretty good.
_http://www.nestle-watersna.com/Menu/OurBrands/Ozarka/Ozarka+Quality+Report.htm

If you click on the spread sheet, it actually pulls up a 13 or 14 page pdf that talks about everything found in the water, with the min and max standards next to the findings. They use UV, Ionization, and Carbon filtration. They also purposely filter out fluoride. Just thought I would share, since the water filters (the good ones anyway) are like $150+ :)

Love and Light
The_Seeker

just a question The_Seeker,
do you think when you send Love and Light that this change something in the world or in people ?

I think it can help anyone that reads it, as well as myself a bit, that is if I take the time to think about it as I write it. Also, I think that at some level, most everything is me/you/us. Rocks/bugs/animals/humans/ET's, all part of our social complex at 5th density possibly. :)

Love and light to you, Pashalls. :flowers:

The_Seeker

The_Seeker said:
_http://www.nestle-watersna.com/Menu/OurBrands/Ozarka/Ozarka+Quality+Report.htm...
Nestlé? Have you seen the documentary Flow?

Or just Google "nestle groundwater depletion".

The_Seeker said:
I think it can help anyone that reads it, as well as myself a bit, that is if I take the time to think about it as I write it. Also, I think that at some level, most everything is me/you/us. Rocks/bugs/animals/humans/ET's, all part of our social complex at 5th density possibly. :)

Love and light to you, Pashalls. :flowers:

The_Seeker

960714 said:
Q: (L) So, it is a judgment and a disservice to try to convert
someone to your path, even if you perceive the end result of
the path they are on, that it leads to dissolution? It is still their
path?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And, if you send 'buckets of love and light' to such a
one, and that is their path, you are violating their free will?
A: You might as well send "buckets" of vomit as that is how
they will react.
Q: (MM) Why send anything? Just be neutral?
A: Judgment is STS.

The_Seeker, I think Pashalis asked his question because the whole 'love and light' thing is part of the newage mind set that does a great disservice to anyone truly trying to awaken. Sending 'love and light' is sending illusion, and it is a judgment, and it indicates that the sender is not only unaware of the concept of Free Will, but has swallowed the idea that we are all one at this level (which we are not) and that all a person must do to "advance to enlightenment" is to imagine it to be so. In short, it's a phrase that should really be deeply considered before being used, and that deep consideration usually ensures it is not used.

Love is light is knowledge - not wishful thinking, not dreaming, not newage nonsense that all is one - but Knowledge. fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom