What's for Dinner?

After breakfast-lunch, I had had a buckwheat chocolate cake (made with some lard) with rose hip sauce mixed with coconut milk - so for dinner in the evening it was time for fat, proteiny stuff: Fried bacon & eggs, with plenty of sauce formed by scraping in the remaining turmeric-spiced lard into black-peppered coconut milk.

For dinner tonight it was fairly simple. A tin of "gourmet" sardines and some leftover cracklins from the tallow I rendered yesterday. I wasn't very hungry after my breakfast of oxtail soup and lunch of almonds and a couple cuts of beef roast.

Tonight it was organic chicken breasts baked in a home made curry slurry of coconut milk, ghee, and anti inflammatory spices, served over plain rice. This will be my last meal for about 12-15 hours, as I'm getting ready for a 'test'. :D

Tonight I had rare steak (yum), a little spinach and mesclun salad with bacon and a couple of roasted potatoes.

A grass-fed beef burger and some cut-up sweet potatoes cooked in an iron skillet in ghee, and some steamed asparagus.

About as fancy as I get. :lol:

Fried pork chops, sweet potatoes fried in ghee, peas cooked in a bit of water and duck fat. Left-over carrots from last night's roast. I'm off sweet things for a few days.

A small tin of red salmon, onions cooked in coconut oil (checking sensitivity - OK), quinoa, steamed parsnip and a side salad. A known basic due to testing for sensitivity.

Shrimps and Zucchini in turmeric and coconut milk. First time I cook this recipe so wish me good luck. :lol:

Oven roasted chicken leg quarter with tumeric, salt and pepper, a little bit of wild rice and steamed broccoli that we froze from our garden last summer.

Today Kluski Pomorskie fired at becon and lard
recipe

to a carrot, a glass of distilled water of magnesium and vitamin.

Today it was turkey breast slices in a mustard mayonnaise sauce, on top of a 'warm (steamed carrot, parsnip and courgette) green salad', covered in extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and with a spoonful of cold cooked quinoa as a base. Carob coconut muffin for pudding.

Last night was leftovers of quinoa/collards saute, chicken salad (homemade mayo), bison burgers, and baked Japanese sweet potatos (with lots of ghee)

Back
Top Bottom