What globe? Flat Earth and Flat-Earthers

Around 26:15 he shows with the help of the abstract concept known as the 'celestial sphere' the movement of the sun throughout the year. He presents both the heliocentric and geocentric models.

You might find the work of the following Italian interesting with regard to the heli/geo debate. Simon Shack (not his real name) who has the following forum, takes the position that Tycho Brahe ,who was a Danish astronomer, had it right and Copernicus was wrong. It's not a subject that one can easily join in and discuss due to the need to bring rock solid understanding of mathematics, astrophysics, celestial mechanics etc. to know where strengths and weaknesses of the models lie. But one things is certain, models are just models, here today gone in the future. There is no guarantee that tomorrow both Tycho's and Copernicus models may not be show to be wrong. Such is Science when it works as it should.
Con-19 PsyOp however shows us how this plays out in Reality. Science becomes the slave of Politics/Finance.

Before posting the above I wanted to find out more about who this Simon is. In the process I found this video. You don't need to watch much to be confronted by a very interesting observation by the person in the video. If you listen from 7 min on you will hear something about Simon Shack. Sort comments by "Top comments" and you will see an interesting comment by Dr. Robert Sungenis.

Thanks for sharing the above! Very interesting indeed.

In addition to the calendar drift the last video I shared presents, the tectonic drift Mathisen mentions in the video above should add even more drift to the equinox point in the sky, thus further misaligning these structures from their astronomical correspondences.

Before posting the above I wanted to find out more about who this Simon is. In the process I found this video. You don't need to watch much to be confronted by a very interesting observation by the person in the video. If you listen from 7 min on you will hear something about Simon Shack. Sort comments by "Top comments" and you will see an interesting comment by Dr. Robert Sungenis.
The comment in question:

1644412961722.png

It's strange, discussion of the possibilities of Anne Frank's Diaries being a hoax has endured sporadically for 13 years and why not? There are no sacred cows, or there shouldn't be however discussion of the possibility that space is a hoax is actively discouraged and even censored.

During sessions, questions like this are OK. It was worth it, for the laughs! However this question was asked when the current invasion is well under way.
1644527113725.png
I was told that it was wrong to study Apollo and space during the plandemic as there 'were more important things to discuss'.

The plandemic is not ending and if it does it'll only morph into something else. There will always be 'more important things to discuss'

We're running out of time.

Saw this story on SOTT. It's about how they can see the surface of Venus, maybe they can but as it comes from NASA I take it with a grain of salt. There is a photo comment embedded in the article, it's an image of Venus taken by a Soviet mission back in 1981, perhaps the image is real or maybe it's fake. I don't know but I wouldn't put it past the Soviets to fake it. The image below is from the first ever spacewalk. That's a very funny looking sun in his visor!
1645996271845.png

I was 11 when the Viking probe landed on Mars, so excited! However I was puzzled to see the sky was a pinkish-orangey colour, I was told that the sky would be black because Mars, with a surface pressure 0.7% of Earths is essentially a vacuum. We were told the dense sky was the result of fine dust particles suspended in the tenuous atmosphere. Since then there has been numerous landings and I never doubted them, barely glanced in their direction until I saw the official Apollo archives in 2018.

If you ascend 35km above the Earth's surface, which is equivalent to Mars' surface pressure, the sky is black. If you're 12km above Mars, the sky is as dense as any you'll see on Earth, all this at 0.01psi! You can see this on the video on the left as the Perseverance releases it's 'chute at 12km above Mars and you'll also observe that a parachute works perfectly in a vacuum! Click on the middle image and you'll see the landing profile, apparently the almost non-existent Martian atmosphere can slow the lander from 20000 to 1500 km/h prior to parachute release! Maybe it's the suspended dust!
1644873432524.png1644873791143.png1645992928763.png
Click on the left image below to watch a high altitude jump from a balloon. He jumps from 41.425km, which roughly equivalent in pressure to 12km above Mars and rapidly attains supersonic speed however there is not enough air, even at this speed to ruffle his coveralls and make his orange drogue chute trail behind him 2.46. Notice too, the sky is black. In the second video the jumper falls from 40km and the same happens, his suit is not buffeted until he reaches denser air at 31km and at 1200kmh, 5.50. A parachute could possibly begin to function at this pressure but I doubt at 41.5km. You'll also notice the sky is black.
1644953603470.png1645827467218.png

Anyway, I'm not there so I can't tell for sure and I can only work with what I see but a lot of it looks fake. We've all seen how easy is to bamboozle folk during the plandemic and nothing's changed. Many believe the crap about the Ukraine now, sadly, many were plandemic skeptics. However, narratives are crumbling so maybe we'll some disclosure before too long. In the meantime it just gets sillier and sillier! Apparently the Russians are threatening to let the ISS deorbit!

When I see this meme I immediately know that flat earth or "square earth" or "pixel earth" is the idea behind the Croatian coat of arms ... :cool2: :lol::lol:
Some laugh when they see the sentence "There is flat-earther all around the world"
In French the expression would translate to "Il y a des adeptes de la terre plate aux quatre coin du monde" (litteraly "in the four corners of the world") which funnily enough fits with this particular representation of the planets.

Some laugh when they see the sentence "There is flat-earther all around the world"
In French the expression would translate to "Il y a des adeptes de la terre plate aux quatre coin du monde" (litteraly "in the four corners of the world") which funnily enough fits with this particular representation of the planets.
yep

Back
Top Bottom