What are you listening to?

Every so often I get some feeling of, "Faith in humanity restored!" I really think this guy has some STO potential and I'd say he's my favorite musician for that very reason. He uses percussive guitar and interviews people inviting them to sing. So they get to activate their vagus nerve and usually say they feel better afterward. If I wasn't so shy I think this would be a good gig. I suppose there are virtual karaoke meetups for this.

I hadn't checked in on his channel in a while, maybe early COVID times, and see now that he gets 1 million views on some videos. My mom wasn't feeling well and I showed her his videos, which helped cheer her up. I think music has real potential to help people connect and bring out the best in them. Sometimes I feel like I can best communicate through a song.

Main channel:

This one was good:

But this one was really heartwarming. Watch until the end!

Imad Fares, jamming in the street. Classical guitar playing always captivates me.

Once when I was in Spain I got into a conversation with a flamenco guitarists about guitarists in Spain. He basically told me that there are many very excellent players but only a very small fraction get to be seen in the limelight of big time MSM. Not sure who Imad is but I suspect he falls into that category of excellent players. Great performance !!!!

OTYKEN - STORM​

Otyken is a Siberian aborigine’s music group.

They use a combination of traditional musical instruments and modern arrangements, overtone singing, special voices and the sounds of khomus.
They sing their songs in Russian, Khakas and Chulyms.

"The music of the OTYKEN group is dedicated to giving kindness and warm light to all people on earth! The magical power of our music will heal your soul and your body as well, and it can even send you into a trance."

Back
Top Bottom