War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Karma is not always punishment. As Ryan implies, it’s more of an indifferent cause and effect thing.

But that said, I get the concern: why should all Americans suffer for the sins of Dick Cheney, Joe Bidenstein, Obummer etc etc? It’s a deep question. Why should good folks suffer the fate of the psychopaths?

Avoiding the valley of the shadow in 3D STS is not possible. It’s a Gethsemane realization. Suck it up and accept it, I guess. We’ve had a good run. So many nations are going to gloat and point with glee as Amurrika goes down.

So, Walk with stoic dignity through the chaos and degradation if and when it becomes necessary. Knowledge will protect.
There's always been the struggle between the 'spirit and the flesh'. As Laura discusses in "From Paul to Mark", people were too physically focused to easily understand what Paul was talking about. So Pauline Christianity got converted into a version that worked well with the goals of the state and helped control people but essentially short-circuited any spiritual growth past a certain point of spiritual maturity.

So we are all guilty of choosing this physical focus and focusing on the self instead of others, and that is a karmic debt that begs a payment or a lesson or both. Another painful lesson for many is putting trust in authority and/or asking what the government can do for me instead of the other way around. Additionally, there is the Karmic debt of feeling righteous and deserving of any and all abundance, even at the expense of others. So it seems that the Karmic load will vary according to what an individual believes and what he or she has done, or has not done, in their life. America has been focused on serving self while shirking responsibility to the Common Father for too long and to such an extreme degree that we have become a symbol of excess in the world.

This brings me to a quote from Castaneda in "A Separate Reality":
... a man of knowledge has no honor, no dignity, no family, no name, no country, but only life to be lived, and under these circumstances his only tie to his fellow men is his controlled folly. Thus a man of knowledge endeavors, and sweats, and puffs, and if one looks at him he is just like any ordinary man, except that the folly of his life is under control. Nothing being more important than anything else, a man of knowledge chooses any act, and acts it out as if it matters to him. His controlled folly makes him say that what he does matters and makes him act as if it did, and yet he knows that it doesn't; so when he fulfills his acts he retreats in peace, and whether his acts were good or bad, or worked or didn't, is in no way part of his concern.
and from Matthew 6:19-21 NIV:
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
I don't have many dogs in many races these days.

Really last night attack was as Joe and Niall said on their post cast, just theater. It couldn’t be the beginning of WWIII because no ship was sunk. No USS maine, Lusitania, Pearl Harbor or Gulf of Tonkin incident, false flag or let it happen even that will prime the US citizen to take arm to save the home land.:whistle: Israel image is at the bottom, no sane man would want to fight to defend it and frankly this respond to Israel attack on the consulate was just a matter of time to come. From what I read so far, the success of the attack was limited but it is hard to estimate it as Israel certainly won’t share the real picture. What worries me is that now Israel as now a quasi-legitimate pretext to attack Iran and I’m certainly no convince that Biden phone call would stop Israel from launching an attack in the near future. Since when Netanyahu listen to a U.S. president anyway, his master are way above the US president and they have their own agenda and one that they seem more desperate to achieve recently. Mossad is closer to the apex in the 3rd density sts hierarchies, above the deep state I think and if the Lizzies need a war in the middle east, a war they will start.

We can read and see a lot of comment about the big money that is made by these stupid war and yes, it is a big motivation for the greedy psychopath but, they are not in charge, they will be sacrificed with the rest of us if the lizard fulfill their wish so, don’t under estimate the fourth density STS, what they can or can’t do. As long as they have this mad men at the head of Israel who as the support of madder men that could trigger him to attack Iran quit easily, I think, we are on for much surprise.

Enjoy the ride.

I do wish that each person would somehow only bear responsibility for their own actions / lessons. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be the case on terra firma.
When karma and multiple lifetimes are taken into account, it could be the case.
Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity, and what group the Jews represented?

A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience.

But that said, I get the concern: why should all Americans suffer for the sins of Dick Cheney, Joe Bidenstein, Obummer etc etc? It’s a deep question. Why should good folks suffer the fate of the psychopaths?
There seem to be different types of karma (and dharma), including something like collective karma of all humanity. Because on some levels we are all connected.

Well, maybe all those born in the US or who moved to the US for one reason or another have something to do with the process of cleansing and need to experience whatever might be coming down the pipe. Specially when you consider that we chose the lives we lead.

I think the experience the US is about to undergo, and its people, is not something strictly created in the last 20 years, it has to be a long process of generations, and several reincarnations worth of karmic debt might've been generated in the process.

Hal claims to have covert intel sources in other countries but it's a lie. His "covert intel sources" are just info he copied and pasted from Telegram and Twitter/X accounts. Info that he got for free and puts behind a paywall. On several occasions, he screwed up and left it open for everyone to view and it was always stuff that I saw on Telegram or Twitter a day earlier. He's not a very reliable source of info IMHO.
That is sort of what i meant about "Hal is really bad at filtering news and overhyping stuff" - he often gets stuff off other channels and posts it to his site, and he is absolutely HORRIBLE and vetting it and misinterpreting it, not to mention the overhyping. But just because you copy some stuff does not mean you are copying everything and you have no info. And he has made some really good calls in the past early too - and usually it is when he specficially says it was his joint terrorism task force people; so I am not inclined to just believe he is lying his ass off on having sources overseas. That is one of the few reasons I pay attention to his site. Those people also have been wrong a good amount as well - I seem to remember he and his sources were the first overhyping the hell out of COVID - so I am not implying they are perfect either and are not as in the know as they think they are. But if he is saying 44 Mossad people were killed and he is getting that from internal sources, I don't see any reason for them to lie on that given the backdrop of the report.

That is sort of what i meant about "Hal is really bad at filtering news and overhyping stuff" - he often gets stuff off other channels and posts it to his site, and he is absolutely HORRIBLE and vetting it and misinterpreting it, not to mention the overhyping. But just because you copy some stuff does not mean you are copying everything and you have no info. And he has made some really good calls in the past early too - and usually it is when he specficially says it was his joint terrorism task force people; so I am not inclined to just believe he is lying his ass off on having sources overseas. That is one of the few reasons I pay attention to his site. Those people also have been wrong a good amount as well - I seem to remember he and his sources were the first overhyping the hell out of COVID - so I am not implying they are perfect either and are not as in the know as they think they are. But if he is saying 44 Mossad people were killed and he is getting that from internal sources, I don't see any reason for them to lie on that given the backdrop of the report.
I get it, I've followed Hal too and found he's often a legit source of info. But as I've discovered, all the best disinfo peeps have 90% good info to lure you in, and then they poison-pill you with that nefarious 10% bad juju. And: in my very last post on this very thread, I provided a link and a shout-out to Western Rifle Shooters Association. Just after I did that I read some more posts on that same site by people who absolutely believe that Islamic people are apes who plan to infest the rest of the world and take us over from the inside by out-procreating us because that's what their religion professes.

Yeah I'm not gonna go down that mind warp path, thanx. The Islamic people I've met in real life were just like me: loving beings who simply wanted peace. So, I continue to learn, too.

I do think that WRSA site has interesting viewpoints worth considering, as does Hal Turner. But the way I approach them now is as lanes of information to pursue for more truth, not AS the truth in and of itself. And also: there are NO other places on the internet where I would feel completely safe sharing what I just did in this post, than HERE. This remains the ONLY place on the current internet where I have tried to share information where I have not been judged for the political "tilt" of my information, instead of the TRUTH of it. And I learn more from the honest reactions and replies to my posts here than anywhere else, because of same.

I think that the geopolitical goals of the "US empire" faction were just as important in Ukraine, namely to prevent closer cooperation between Russia and the EU/Germany.

And that goal was accomplished too for now, though the way it was achieved may backfire on the "US empire" and play into the hands of the "ultraglobalist faction" that wants the US weakened or even dismantled.

Blowing up Nordstream, using the dollar system to confiscate sovereign assets and the loss of the war in Ukraine all weaken the US position in the world.
I'd also say that, as some commentators in Poland say, recent NATO additions will accelerate its decay, as the Anglo-Saxons will no longer have their "controlling stake." Sweden and Finland might become more aligned with German influence than the US and UK because of geopolitical reasons, giving Germany an edge in decision-making.

I'd also say that, as some commentators in Poland say, recent NATO additions will accelerate its decay, as the Anglo-Saxons will no longer have their "controlling stake." Sweden and Finland might become more aligned with German influence than the US and UK because of geopolitical reasons, giving Germany an edge in decision-making.
To me it looks like Germany has become completely subservient to the Anglo-Saxons, even more so than Merkel (who at least got Nordstream finished despite huge resistance). Schröder's more independent Germany seems like a completely different world now, just 20 years later.

Dmitry Belik, a member of the Russian parliament's International Affairs Committee, called the recent Iranian attack on Israel "A Beautiful Theatrical Production".

This coincides with yesterday's statement by the Iranian Foreign Minister that Iran notified neighboring countries 72 hours before the "attack".

Belik speculated that there was "a simple agreement" because high-ranking political figures cannot allow the actions of unfriendly countries to go unnoticed, so they have to respond".

Belik then added that "there are no photos or video evidence on the Internet" to back up claims of Iran having supposedly inflicted serious damage on Israel’s military bases. "Everything we see now…is a planned scenario of 'revenge'" he said.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 114337.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 114337.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2024-04-15 114638.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 114638.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 10
Ritter makes an excellent case for what actually took place: a demonstration, as opposed to a genuine attack. Back channel agreements don’t change the reality of what this was.

Not sure I agree with him making a good case. Ritter, like others, has a history of exaggerating the impact and effectiveness of his chosen side's prowess. He has done this, for example, with Russia in Ukraine.

I think his claims about Iranian missile capability in this video are suspect because what he claims goes beyond what we have seen of Russian missile capabilities in Ukraine, and I think it unlikely that Iran has superior missile technology to Russia.

Not sure I agree with him making a good case. Ritter, like others, has a history of exaggerating the impact and effectiveness of his chosen side's prowess. He has done this, for example, with Russia in Ukraine.

I think his claims about Iranian missile capability in this video are suspect because what he claims goes beyond what we have seen of Russian missile capabilities in Ukraine, and I think it unlikely that Iran has superior missile technology to Russia.
Yeah, this is the problem with assuming that two opposing sides, no matter how fervently each would like to 'wipe the other off the map', ever really go 'all-in' with their strikes and counter-strikes. Ritter acknowledges that Iranian strikes were limited, but assumes that US-Israeli air defenses were 'dialed up to the max', and thus failed to stop all incoming missiles. But if Israel knew, either ahead of time, or once strikes had been launched, that the incoming objects were, say, without real or significant explosive warheads, or that they were targeted at the perimeters and remote sections of the runways of those two airbases, would they bother engaging all their air defense systems to ensure that every one of them is shot down mid-air?

As per Donald Trump, the Pentagon knew ahead of time in January 2020 that incoming Iranian missiles were aimed at "the perimeter" of the al-Asad airbase housing US troops in northern Iraq:

Having said that, it subsequently trickled out that many US troops at that airbase were injured with "concussion," so maybe one or two strikes were in fact closer than "the perimeter," and Trump was deliberately downplaying their danger to US personnel so that he and the US could 'save face'.

Ritter's right about one thing though: this counter-strike by Iran has 're-set' things in the region.

The airstrikes targeting Israel on Saturday night originated from four countries: Iran, Iraq, Syria and Yemen. This speaks to the level of coordination and commitment between those countries, and reinforces the raging paranoia in Israel that it is surrounded by a 'conspiracy of terrorists'.

The strikes, while symbolic and theatrical, were more of a 'win' for Iran and the Axis of Resistance than for Israel and the empire. The main thing the Iranians are happy with appears to be the precedent this sets for the next time(s) the Israelis strike/drone/assassinate anything Iranian, anywhere: rather than more words of condemnation, and maybe targeting of Israeli assets outside Israel (like they did in Erbil, northern Iraq, following the terrorist attack at Soleimani's commemoration in January), they'll just hit Israeli military infrastructure directly - in Israel.

That threshold has been crossed, and now this dynamic of strike and counter-strike could go on for years, as we've seen in the former Ukraine, but the $64,000 question is, will the Israeli regime eventually accept defeat and a 'new reality', as Kiev is surely destined to, or, 'on its way down', will it 'go Samson' on as much of the region (or even the world) as it can?

Ukraine, unlike Israel, doesn't have secretly-placed nukes in foreign capitals, and aboard stealthy subs in the world's oceans...

Yes, I actually posted that some time before I watched your NewsReal podcast. You and Niall discussed the speed of the visible impacts on the videos vs hypersonics. So yes I would agree with you that he does overstate things. Simplicus the Thinker breaks down the actual models of the missiles shown being launched in his Substack also.

, but the $64,000 question is, will the Israeli regime eventually accept defeat and a 'new reality', as Kiev is surely destined to, or, 'on its way down', will it 'go Samson' on as much of the region (or even the world) as it can?
Indeed. Ritter literally said in his most recent interview that as long Ben Gurion Airport is open, the world can sleep soundly in their beds. Personally nothing any one of these guys says lessens my need for Ambien.🤣

Back
Top Bottom