War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

It is also interesting that this attack happened on a weekend when the stock markets are closed, presumably to prevent sharp falls. I suppose Iran may be doing this more for China and Russia, rather than Western stock markets though. Or maybe Iran did reach a secret agreement with the US on "acceptable escalation", including the timeframe.

Remember also that we have the working assumption that the death of Solemani was agreed to beforehand.

The level of cynicism and theater - around war in particular - among the political class would blow most people's minds.

Hand wringing and pearl clutching and hysteria is for the great unwashed. They like it when people respond in that way. Makes them more easily corralled and maneuvered in a particular direction. At the very least it's a great distraction from matters of much more significance for the people.

So are the brics countries working together to weaken USA/Israeli/NATO on a long term plan without escalating into all our war. Thinking they'll destroy themselves from within.
I'm trying to get my head round the scripted part. The west's control is is weakening. The Ukraine conflict has been costly and hasn't had the desired outcome. The Houthi's have caused issues supporting the Palestinians with the shipping blockade.
The Israeli/middle east is another front that the west cannot afford to escalate. I realise there is more to it than that!!
I find it hard to understand how the brics countries/Iran can strike deals with USA/Israel knowing they will not adhere to any agreements made.
Unless the Iranians are willingly sacrificing certain individuals as in the Syrian embassy incident so they gain intelligence such as CIA/mossad operatives revealing themselves? Or the people killed aren't that important in the grand scheme of things
Bibi and Israel don't appear give a flying **** what anyone else thinks. Just think it's a dangerous game to be played with Israel.

Remember also that we have the working assumption that the death of Solemani was agreed to beforehand.

The level of cynicism and theater - around war in particular - among the political class would blow most people's minds.

Hand wringing and pearl clutching and hysteria is for the great unwashed. They like it when people respond in that way. Makes them more easily corralled and maneuvered in a particular direction. At the very least it's a great distraction from matters of much more significance for the people.
I was thinking about Solemani's death while making my last post. So the middle eastern populations are as easily manipulated and controlled as the western ones?

It was such a serious attack that Israel has asked for sanctions against Iran.

Israeli Foreign Minister: "We need to classify the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization and impose effective sanctions against Iran"

:lol:

So are the brics countries working together to weaken USA/Israeli/NATO on a long term plan without escalating into all our war. Thinking they'll destroy themselves from within.

I suppose that's their plan. But not so easily implemented. Changing the world order is risky business, not least for BRICS countries.

I'm trying to get my head round the scripted part. The west's control is is weakening. The Ukraine conflict has been costly and hasn't had the desired outcome. The Houthi's have caused issues supporting the Palestinians with the shipping blockade.

The desired outcome of Ukraine was to make money for Western, especially US, defense contractors and their political friends. Mission accomplished.

The Israeli/middle east is another front that the west cannot afford to escalate. I realise there is more to it than that!!

Yeah, can't afford to escalate because they all want to maintain control. You can't have a major and real war in the ME and not expect things to go pear-shaped for all. It could conceivably reduce govt. control over populations.

I find it hard to understand how the brics countries/Iran can strike deals with USA/Israel knowing they will not adhere to any agreements made.

We're not talking about economic deals here, and we're not talking about BRICS, but Iran and the US and Israel. Those 3 have a real requirement to coordinate.

Unless the Iranians are willingly sacrificing certain individuals as in the Syrian embassy incident so they gain intelligence such as CIA/mossad operatives revealing themselves? Or the people killed aren't that important in the grand scheme of things

Not sacrifice so much as to accept it as part of the business.

Bibi and Israel don't appear give a flying **** what anyone else thinks. Just think it's a dangerous game to be played with Israel.

Yeah, Israel is a bit of a wild card, but at the end of the day, the power player just want to maintain power and control.

The desired outcome of Ukraine was to make money for Western, especially US, defense contractors and their political friends. Mission accomplished.
I think that the geopolitical goals of the "US empire" faction were just as important in Ukraine, namely to prevent closer cooperation between Russia and the EU/Germany.

And that goal was accomplished too for now, though the way it was achieved may backfire on the "US empire" and play into the hands of the "ultraglobalist faction" that wants the US weakened or even dismantled.

Blowing up Nordstream, using the dollar system to confiscate sovereign assets and the loss of the war in Ukraine all weaken the US position in the world.

I think your analysis, Joe is spot on, namely that this was an agreed upon accepted retaliation to suit the respective leaders in the countries involved. This is also borne out by the 6 headlines on RT which says:

https:_//swentr.site/news/595931-netanyahu-claims-success-iran-attack/

Netanyahu claims success in defeating Iran’s attack​

https:_//swentr.site/news/595934-biden-no-support-iran-retaliation/

Biden told Netanyahu he won’t support retaliation against Iran​

https:_//swentr.site/news/595898-iran-hit-destoyed-israel-targets/

Iran struck ‘important’ Israeli military targets​

https:_//swentr.site/news/595906-idf-confirms-minor-damage/

IDF confirms ‘minor damage’ to military base​

https:_//swentr.site/news/595910-us-helped-israel-biden/

US helped Israel take down ‘nearly all’ Iranian drones and missiles – Biden​

https://_swentr.site/news/595928-punishment-israel-completed-tehran/

‘Punishment’ of Israel completed – Tehran​

In other words, they are all winners and can sell that to their domestic audiences and another world war started and finished by the blink of an eye and the accepted levels of tension can continue its usual humming at a jointly accepted level by the partners involved.

This is something that really bothers me. A crime against a collective done by a collective, gets collectively punished. If it's done by an individual against an individual it will be individually punished. To me it's an absolutely horrifying situation.
I don't think it's quite that black and white. It seems like Karma is one aspect regarding the direction of future lessons, so it's not that people automatically have 'done unto them as they did to others', but rather that potentially being 'done upon as they once did' provides a little extra incentive in the lesson of 'learning to do differently'.

Yeah, that doesn't really describe the situation. The main target was one or two military/airbases in S. Israel. Ramona being one. At least one of those bases was hit with a few ballistic missiles with relatively small warheads.

That's about it. Most of the drones were probably without warheads, i.e. decoys.

Israel spent about $1 billion on AD missiles to shoot them down.

Iranians are happy "the Zionist regime got a smack"

Iranian govt. is happy that the people are happy.

Israelis are happy their air defense kept them safe.

Israeli govt. is happy it got more propaganda material and support from the world, especially the US in the form of more money.

American govt. is happy to distract Americans from the problems in the USA.

Everyone wins, even the Palestinians, because tonight was the first night in 6 months that Gaza wasn't bombed by Israel.
So, Iran saved its face, Israel remained "strong", Americans preparing for election in piece, scores settled. I guess Iran and everyone would be happy if all stays silent from now on. Which, knowing psychopaths in Israel will not. Psychopaths doesn't have ability to learn, they can only be stoped by physical destruction. So the next Iran's strike (after next Israel's action) could be the real one.

This is something that really bothers me. A crime against a collective done by a collective, gets collectively punished. If it's done by an individual against an individual it will be individually punished. To me it's an absolutely horrifying situation.
I agree. When it comes down to it, being alive in a physical body is a horrifying situation in and of itself.

I do wish that each person would somehow only bear responsibility for their own actions / lessons. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be the case on terra firma.

Back
Top Bottom