War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

I don't know, but I think that if any significant change was going to result from Gantz's trip and talks, we wouldn't hear about any of those. Since we did, my guess is it's all just PR and distraction.
This quote from LOTR has come to mind lately:
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Like there's a trap for everyone.

And this other one:
...evil takes another shape and grows again.

So be on guard, but it all smells the same. :cool2:

In an apparent first for a Western leader, Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, Minister for Foreign Affairs and other Australian politicians have been referred to the International Criminal Court for being an accessory to genocide and war crimes by funding and supporting Israel under the Rome Statute. The referral lists these actions:

• Freezing $6 million in funding to the primary aid agency operating in Gaza – UNRWA – amid a humanitarian crisis based on unsubstantiated claims by Israel after the International Court of Justice had found it plausibly to be committing genocide in Gaza.
  • Providing military aid and approving defence exports to Israel, which could be used by the IDF in the course of the prima facie commission of genocide and crimes against humanity.
  • Ambiguously deploying an Australian military contingent to the region, where its location and exact role have not been disclosed.
  • Permitting Australians, either explicitly or implicitly, to travel to Israel to join the IDF and take part in its attacks on Gaza.
  • Providing unequivocal political support for Israel’s actions, as evidenced by the political statements of the PM and other members of Parliament, including the Leader of the Opposition.

The referral is written by Kings Counsel, Sheryn Omeri and has been endorsed by 100 lawyers and barristers.

From what I understand at this point, the ICC will need to appoint a prosecutor to try the matter after they have read the referral.

Albanese's reaction:

Anthony Albanese said the referral to the court, made by Sydney-based law firm Birchgrove Legal, did not have any credibility.
"I don't wish to comment particularly on something that clearly has no credibility going forward," he said.

"I don't think that peaceful resolution is advanced by misinformation, and there has been substantial amounts of misinformation about what is occurring."

Given the ICC has already agreed that genocide and war crimes are happening in Gaza, I have a feeling that Albanese's take on the situation will not help him and Australia's misinformation legislation does not apply to the criminal court. It's kind of strange to see Airbus Albo take a similar stance to Netanyahu in regards to the ICC because he often does seem to be a bit of an airhead rather than the seeming conscious evil that Netanyahu portrays, more of a clown. But then I guess psychopaths come in many flavours.

While on Tuesday the Turkiye President Erdogan said during the visit of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas a press conference:
“One of the biggest obstacles to a solution are the actions of the usurpers, called settlers, who have invaded and stolen land that belonged to Palestinians,
An Israeli real estate event in Canada and the US is facing major backlash from community residents as well as pro-Palestinian activists over the advertisement of properties located in Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, which are deemed illegal under international law.

US: Israeli real estate event draws backlash over sale of West Bank settlement properties

Council on American-Islamic Relations calls for federal investigation into real estate event in Teaneck, New Jersey​

The event, titled the "Great Israeli Real Estate Event", took place in Montreal on Tuesday evening, and there will be upcoming events in Toronto, New Jersey, and New York this month.
The event's website advertises properties located in several Israeli cities. It also lists the following Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank: Neve Daniel, Efrat, Ma’ale Adumim. The Jewish Link, a Jewish newspaper from the American northeast region, reported that individuals can register for the events at the website for the company, My Home in Israel. My Home in Israel lists properties for sale in several areas of the occupied West Bank, including in East Jerusalem.
According to the company's website, the property for sale in occupied East Jerusalem will be available for sale at the exhibition in Teaneck, which will be located at the Congregation Keter Torah synagogue.
The upcoming event in Teaneck was met with outrage from the local community, including from Palestinian, Muslim, and Jewish residents.
Rich Siegel, a Jewish resident of Teaneck, raised concerns over the real estate event during a township meeting last week, noting the settlement properties and said that if the event were to continue, he would help lead protests against it.
“Teaneck’s Muslim and Jewish communities have both expressed concern with the sale taking place in their township," Dina Sayedahmed, communications manager for the Council on American-Islamic Relations' New Jersey chapter, said in a statement.
"We call on federal authorities to act immediately and launch an investigation into this planned event."

Middle East Eye reached out to My Home in Israel and the director of Congregation Keter Torah for comment on this story, but did not receive a comment by time of publication.
Israeli settlements in the West Bank are deemed illegal under international law, however, Israel differentiates between settlements and settler outposts, the latter of which it deems illegal under its own laws.

As of mid December last year it was estimated that nearly 1/2 million Israeli's left Israel and did no return. Today's numbers are not known yet. (dual passports and going mostly to Europe)

Recently high ranking military are resigning...(also leaving?)

Now the Haifa airport? I'm guessing we could soon be seeing a mass exodus, or at least a continued "We're vacationing in Europe" trend.

Nearly half a million people depart Israel amid Gaza war: Report​

“The figures show that the number of Israelis who left and did not return is estimated at around 470,000,” Zman said.

"Therefore, there is a negative migration of about half a million people, and this does not include thousands of foreign workers, refugees, and diplomats who left the country,” it added.

As of mid December last year it was estimated that nearly 1/2 million Israeli's left Israel and did no return. Today's numbers are not known yet. (dual passports and going mostly to Europe)

Recently high ranking military are resigning...(also leaving?)

Now the Haifa airport? I'm guessing we could soon be seeing a mass exodus, or at least a continued "We're vacationing in Europe" trend.

Nearly half a million people depart Israel amid Gaza war: Report​

“The figures show that the number of Israelis who left and did not return is estimated at around 470,000,” Zman said.

"Therefore, there is a negative migration of about half a million people, and this does not include thousands of foreign workers, refugees, and diplomats who left the country,” it added.

I think that if you are living there and you can smell and feel the vibe and you have the money , would you stay ?

Two excellent videos for those who may not fully appreciate how Israel is just the current tip of the spear for a long-running, variously-masked psychopathic enterprise that's dominated humanity for thousands of years. The host is efficient and clear in his presentation of a lot of material, including many helpful timelines, illustrations and photos.

Part 1

Part 2

Speaking of this, I wonder about Dekel and his family. He’s has been quiet on this thread for some time
Is there some kind of censorship going on for Israeli citizens?
About 8 years ago I met an Israeli selling at a stall in my home town, we chatted for about a month and then he left. I would occasionally check up on his social media to see what he was up to. I recently tried to search his name and I couldn’t find him, I don’t have social media so I would use a google search and when I typed in his name this time only about 15 similar names came up before google had no more suggestions. Moshe is a very common Hebrew name too so this stuck me as odd and made me think there is some censoring going on over there.

a great interview with Thierry Meyssan, who explains what he understands about Nuland's departure as Secratary of State.
Basically, he announces the ousting of both Netanyahu and Zélinsky.
30 minutes of erudite insight into the Arab and Jewish players in Palestine.

Israel has rejected permanent ceasefire in Gaza because it's not profitable, so ethnic cleansing will continue.

No...ethnic cleansing will continue because it is their visceral loathing required to ultimately burst all our human faces. Their bad faith is so bad that it precludes anything other. The West's relationship with Zionism is gargantuan and most of its technology is being run also by that club. It is an architecture with world control in mind. Its called the open reign of the anti Christ with Jerusalem as its bursting capital.

Is US aiming to control part of Gaza?

[...]
According to the official who spoke to reporters shortly before Biden delivered his address, the US will “coordinate with the Israelis on the security requirements on land,” and work with the UN and humanitarian groups to distribute the aid. The new method will “take a number of weeks to plan and execute,” the official said.

Two excellent videos for those who may not fully appreciate how Israel is just the current tip of the spear for a long-running, variously-masked psychopathic enterprise that's dominated humanity for thousands of years. The host is efficient and clear in his presentation of a lot of material, including many helpful timelines, illustrations and photos.

Part 1

Part 2
Thank you for the videos, what I saw in them, primarily the torture of family units, was sickening. I kind of knew that this kind of activity was going on, but what they showed was far beyond anything I could have ever imagined it to be.

Years ago, in my childhood there was a church in the area, it was run by a group that was known as the Jones church, yes, the same one that killed everyone with Kool-Ade in Jonestown. They started here in my valley by bringing black deprived families from the San Francisco Bay area up here by the bus loads. The people were unknowns, most living on the street even back then. They were drawn here by the offers of work, food and housing.

Let me step back a little, local families that went to their church were abducted in a sense. They changed after only a couple of visits to this church, they turned submissive to the church, completely submissive. I suspected Drugs were being used by this church group, incense candles were burning all the time there, you could really smell them as you drove by the church. This was not just the local half-educated souls here but doctors and lawyers, what I would consider smart people. Those that joined gave everything to the church, land, homes, families, paychecks … they ended up owning about a quarter of the valley I live in today which included many acres of wine grapes. Families were removed and collected in alternate locations. They would assign a person to take care of a house, one of their church group.

What I saw was on the school bus, they had to have the front three rows of seats on the bus, they filled them but never more than that. What I did notice was that there was a rotation of kids in these seats, and I really didn’t understand this until I saw these videos. About every month there were new kids with them and several that were not there anymore.

The busloads of people coming up here were put up in these houses, sometimes as many as thirty or forty sleeping wherever they could, floors many times (I got these stories from the kids). They were changed to one of the submissives and worked in the fields that they owned picking grapes and such.

The church had the only swimming pool in the area, I got invited to join them one day but was ejected when I splashed too much, thank goodness. But what I saw was a lot of men, few women, individual kids but never a family unit with kids. My brother actually went to school with Jim Jones himself. Of note: That church stands to this day, swimming pool is still there but now it is a community building, I still won't go there, I suspect that there is an underground there.

They were here a few years doing this in what I consider steeling land from any who joined them. One day there was a great yard sale, everyone's possessions were sold off, that included all the lands and homes that they used and left for South America, of course the church pocketed the money. What was happening behind doors in that church was an unknown to everyone in the local area.

Now I spin this forward to today, immigrants, complete unknowns here, are coming in and right away they are given food, housing, medical … all for free where the common man has to work and pay for it. Now in a way I thought it was good, give them a new life as some of these people were really deprived, coming here with nothing more than the clothes on their backs. Then I see these videos … OMG is this what is happening to some maybe all of the families brought in … let me go regurgitate. Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom