War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Well here we go. Netanayahu is not even taking calls from other leaders according to this video
that is not a good sign if you are trying to de-escalate through back channels. Iran has stated that they will immediately launch a counterattack, which is what I would do given Israel could be sending nukes their way. I guess we get to see how the S-400s measure up now. Iran has also said they would use weapons they "have never used before" Israel better hope that does not include nukes or cobalt bombs. Iran also has stealth tech for its missiles that was used in the counterattack for the Suleimani assasination years ago, which apparently did not get used last night; I wonder if Israel gets a taste of that as well. Steve Ben Nun reported the other night his sources in the Middle East told him Israel was even considering using earthquake weapons and space based weapons. If the back channels are all shut down because Israel has stopped listening, this could get really really ugly. Hopefully Russia and US both stay on the sideline if that is the case.

If none of you have seen this video before
, it discusses a guy who went into a meeting in 2005 and heard them discussing kicking things off with Israel deliberately provoking Iran into striking them with a nuclear weapon, and then Israel responding in a limited nuclear war, with basically the goal of scaring the nations into more totalitarian controls on populaces worldwide to prevent nuclear proliferation. Interestingly enough after that was supposed to be a "flu like disease" starting in China that would "lock down the world" (it looks like we got that one out of sequence, although they could try round II with bird flu or Disease X), followed by the real WWIII. Interestingly enough the guy speculates in the video the reason the elites are doing this is they are expecting an upcoming cataclism and the war is to determine who controls the aftermath (and probably to cull the masses of survivors ahead of time so easier to manage afterwards). Yes it is a Project Camelot video (I noticed they changed the title to Project Avalon since I first saw years ago to obscure that a little more LMAO :) )...so take it for what it is worth. But I always find it interesting to hear people talk about things that have happened or are about to happen. If we see an actual limited nuclear exchange, it looks like they actually got their wish despite the best efforts of Iran, etc. to prevent it.

Even Zionists are against Orthodox Jews. Israel is anti-Semitic.

Currently happening: 🚨
Israeli police raid the anti-Zionist Jewish neighborhood in Jerusalem with armored vehicles.
Jews who support Palestine and oppose Zionism and Israel are arrested and beaten, and most of them are hospitalized with serious injuries.

The Zionists attacked the Torah Jews Center in Mea Shearim, Jerusalem, where they brutally beat the coordinator, and several others were taken to the hospital after receiving brutal injuries from the Zionist Nazis.

Israeli Military Police have Invaded a Anti Zionist Synagogue in Jerusalem and are beating the Religious Jews Inside!

And on top of it all, the expected hike in oil prices the world over, as it usually does when there's tensions in the region, hasn't happened. In fact prices have dropped, from Sputnik

But so far that has not happened and instead there has been a subdued reaction to the latest developments, with oil prices showing a slight decline during the day on Monday, April 15. Brent futures for June were down 0.2% to $90.25 per barrel. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) futures for May delivery fell 0.4% to $85.33 per barrel.
Amid falling global oil demand, despite the ongoing European security crisis, Houthi attacks on Israeli, British and US commercial ships in the Red Sea and the ongoing Israeli operation in Gaza, OPEC+ has suspended voluntary Q1 oil production cuts of 2.2 million bpd in Q2, which will remain in place until the end of June, adding to existing cuts of 3.66 million bpd agreed in 2022.

I agree. When it comes down to it, being alive in a physical body is a horrifying situation in and of itself.
It shouldn't be like that. At least, in an ideal world, life should be a celebration. However, I suppose it depends on where and under what circumstances a person finds themselves. Perhaps the reality of having no power over a situation is what is horrifying? And, obviously very depressing.
I do wish that each person would somehow only bear responsibility for their own actions / lessons. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be the case on terra firma.
Agreeed, not when psychopaths rule our world, pretend to be 'the good guys' and divide and conquer us, using fear, anger and hate. Sigh, :-( so that's two things we have to do.... 1. take responsibility for our own actions and 2. be part of a collective that is run by a bunch of loony psychos and/or idiots. It takes a brave person to deal with all that.

I don't think it's quite that black and white. It seems like Karma is one aspect regarding the direction of future lessons, so it's not that people automatically have 'done unto them as they did to others', but rather that potentially being 'done upon as they once did' provides a little extra incentive in the lesson of 'learning to do differently'.
The difficulty arises when people don't know what's been done to them in the past - or what they've done (or sometimes haven't done) to others in the past. So when Karma rocks up (and I see it as an equalizer of energies as well as a chance to learn), the challenge is to become stronger and to act for the good of both self and others. It gives the person the opportunity to 'do things differently' this time, or at least attempt to do so.

We can see how Karma works both individually and collectively now. Perhaps not so weirdly, it can work both individually and collectively on a single person. With the individual Karma having the most effect on what's uppermost in a person's mind. Group Karma is something the individual doesn't have a lot of control over. I believe it occurs because a group (whatever group that may be) 1. acted in a negative way (as a group) towards another group and 2. individuals within the group didn't stop this from happening at the time.

My hot take on this whole affair is that it is kind of like a remake of the From Paul to Mark time period. The messianic Zionist cult in Jerusalem is going to have the apocalypse they've been waiting on for over a millennium come hell or high water, and how dare anyone try to take that away from them. They're all-in. This time around the comparatively rational Roman Empire is too dysfunctional to keep a lid on things going on in the eastern provinces, and Jehovah is busy disseminating prophecy to the priests of Mossad in preparation for Armageddon. Operation Jehovah has been exquisitely crafted over the years to lure all the nations of the world into a round robin from which they cannot escape, with the 4D STS operatives behind the curtain just waiting to flip the final switch.

Generalizations occur both at metahistorical levels and at more applied ones. Both have a right to exist.
Russia's permanent representative called the UN Security Council meeting on Iran strike a "parade of hypocrisy"
Russia's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzia, called an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council convened after Iran's retaliatory strike against Israel a "parade of hypocrisy and double standards."

Recall that the massive attack using missiles and drones was Tehran's response to the killing by Israel of officers of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a result of a strike on the Iranian diplomatic mission in Damascus (Syria).

"You know perfectly well that an attack on a diplomatic mission is a casus belli under international law.

And if Western missions were under attack, you would not hesitate to take retaliatory measures and prove your case in this hall. Because for you, everything that concerns Western missions and Western citizens is sacred and must be protected.

Today, such a parade of hypocrisy and double standards of the West is unfolding in the Security Council, which is even somehow inconvenient to watch," Nebenzia said at a meeting of the UN Security Council.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1713166881

Iran really does not want to continue.
Iran threatens to strike Israel with previously unknown weapons
In the latest statement, issued by Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, serious warnings were voiced against Israel. In a conversation with German Foreign Minister Annalena Berbock, the Minister expressed deep concern about the continued increase in tension on the part of Israel. Amir-Abdollahian stressed that any continuation of aggressive actions by Israel will lead to a rapid and large-scale reaction from Iran.

"We are trying to warn Israel about the consequences of crossing the red line that we have established. Our response will be immediate and will surpass all previous measures if the aggression continues," Amir-Abdollahian said.

Abolfazl Amui, a representative of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian Parliament, also reacted to the situation. Amui confirmed that Iran has new types of weapons in its arsenal that have not yet been used.

"We have developed comprehensive strategies to respond to any potential threats, and if necessary, we will be ready to use weapons that have not been known about until now," he stressed.

It is not known what kind of weapons we are talking about.
Иран угрожает ударить по Израилю ранее неизвестным оружием

Israel turned out to have a lot of helpers, but you can look at it in another way. Those who clearly look like Israel's helpers in this case have implicitly been Iran's helpers in preventing future escalation.
Saudi Arabia has acknowledged the destruction of Iranian missiles launched at Israel
Amid heightened tensions in the Middle East, several Arab States, traditionally hostile to Israel, have supported it in repelling Iranian missile and drone attacks. Saudi Arabia and Jordan stand out among them, which have actively participated in the regional military coalition along with Israel, the United States, Great Britain and France.

According to the Israeli channel KAN News, Riyadh not only confirmed the fact of providing assistance, but also took a direct part in countering the Iranian armed influence. In particular, Saudi air defense forces shot down Iranian drones and missiles flying through the territory of the kingdom. The effectiveness of Saudi air defense systems has significantly weakened the strike potential of the attack and minimized possible threats to Israel.

Saudi Arabia's actions are caused, among other things, by the desire to prevent further escalation of the conflict and support peace initiatives in the region. According to experts, Tehran could provoke Hamas attacks on Israel in order to disrupt the process of normalization of relations between Saudi Arabia and the United States, as well as make it difficult to improve ties between Israel and Arab countries.
Саудовская Аравия признала уничтожение иранских ракет, запущенных по Израилю

Обобщения происходят как на метаисторических уровнях, так и на более прикладных. И то и другое имеет право на существование.
Ирану очень не хочется продолжения.
У Израиля оказалось много помощников, но на это можно посмотреть и по другому. Те, кто явно выглядит как помощники израиля в данном случае, в неявном виде явились помощниками Ирана в предотвращении будущей эскалации.

The expert's opinion confirms the picture of Iran's decorative response.
Expert Yuri Lyamin conducted an analysis of the missiles fired at Israel and noticed a large number of Paveh missiles - the cheapest and outdated version of the Iranian missiles with which they supply the Houthis. In general, of the entire range of IRGC missiles, Iran used the oldest and most stale, the only exception was the relatively new Khyber Shikan missile.
16.04.2024 Прорыв Российской армии в сторону Очеретино под Авдеевкой! Карта боевых действий на Украине сегодня (18 видео)

Мнение эксперта подтверждает картину декоративного ответа Ирана.

If you look at the comments to this post there are those saying the Ben Gurion Airport always looks like this but I'm leaning towards, some smart people are choosing to getting out of Dodge.

"Israeli settlers rushing to Ben Gurion and whipping out their 2nd passports.The busiest day since Oct 7When push comes to shove, Zionists don't stick around to assert their "claim" over the land. Palestinians do. That's the difference."

Iran to respond to any fresh Israeli mistake ‘within seconds’: Deputy FM​

“This time, the Zionists should know this that they will not have a 12-day-long timespace,” the official noted, adding, “The response that they are going to receive [this time around] cannot be measured by [such time standards as] days or hours, but [will come in a matter of] seconds.”

(Rattling sabers and talk. We'll see...we'll see... In another post on X it is mentioned that the decision has already been made and approved.)

Last edited:
The writer suggest that there is a change in the attitude of Russians towards Israel!

Along with Zakharova’s fiery put-down of the Israeli Ambassador, I am seeing a sea-change in the official Russian line concerning Israel. And about time, too. The Russian people (the “Deep People”) long ago turned against Israel, they want to be allies with Iran and the Global South. While the government and the elites dragged their feet. But now that is clearly changing. I mean, the fact that Russian mainstream media is starting to print more and more articles and opinion pieces critical of Israel. So, there is a shift going on, and this pleases me. It’s not that I want nations to be hostile to one another; quite the contrary, I wish that all nations could get along and just be good pals. But since that isn’t possible, I always felt like Russia, if she was forced to choose between Israel and Iran, should choose the latter.

Last edited:
IRGC is Israel's main obstacle for ethnic cleansing in Gaza and for conducting terrorist actions in Middle East.

(Translated by Google)
“The weapons are ready for the second phase of the response”: Iran is ready to strike Israel with weapons that have never been used before
2024-04-16

The expert's opinion confirms the picture of Iran's decorative response.

16.04.2024 Прорыв Российской армии в сторону Очеретино под Авдеевкой! Карта боевых действий на Украине сегодня (18 видео)

Мнение эксперта подтверждает картину декоративного ответа Ирана.
Yes, and this was brilliant. As someone else pointed out the overwhelming use of these cheap weapons basically exposed israel's entire antiaircraft weapons system, which will allow Iran to send a bunch of hypersonics to take out all the anitaircraft batteries before launching their assortment of more advanced (relative to what was fired this weekend, not relative to the hypersonics) missiles in mass. Meanwhile the hypersonics took out the most heavily fortified antiaircraft defense system on the planet... Israel is -flicked-...the only thing is the arrogant -flicks- are unable to admit it because they believe they are so superior to everyone, even when the facts say otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom