Tu experiencia con Eíriú-Eolas

IronFloyd

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Ha sido bien interesante esto:

En mi caso en la segunda oportunidad que hice la meditación completa, en la parte de la "Oración del Alma" vi una luz redonda y blanca con el borde superior derecho de color dorado en frente de mis "ojos"... algo así como esto:

eiriuolasefect.jpg

A la siguiente meditación en la misma parte la luz (Prayer of Soul) ya era completamente dorada... como un sol o algo como esto:

Sun.png

En una de las meditaciones siguientes esta luz dorada la veia de reojo, y no he vuelto a ver estas luces la verdad.

Ha sido muy interesante este proceso, realmente nuevo para mi. Debo decir también que las dos últimas meditaciones me he quedado dormido, sin duda es que paradojicamente estan despertandose cosas. Espero podamos compartir algunas de estas experiencias en nuestro idioma también.

Saludos.

Hello, IronFloyd,

Remember what Laura said in her welcome post to Spanish speakers? The purpose of this section is only to help each other with QUESTIONS about the understanding or how to reply to the English threads. It is better and we encourage you to write in English. What you wrote is interesting and everybody could benefit from it if you write it on the corresponding English thread. So, if you have any doubts about how to write anything, don't hesitate in asking here! But please let's not start double threads only in Spanish.

I'm sure you can do it!
Thanks, :)

Oups, I forgot to mention that soon there will be a Spanish version of the Eíriú-Eolas video available in Spanish!

Ailén said:
Hello, IronFloyd,

Remember what Laura said in her welcome post to Spanish speakers? The purpose of this section is only to help each other with QUESTIONS about the understanding or how to reply to the English threads. It is better and we encourage you to write in English. What you wrote is interesting and everybody could benefit from it if you write it on the corresponding English thread. So, if you have any doubts about how to write anything, don't hesitate in asking here! But please let's not start double threads only in Spanish.

I'm sure you can do it!
Thanks, :)

Thank you very much Ailén. I try it ;D

Ailén said:
Oups, I forgot to mention that soon there will be a Spanish version of the Eíriú-Eolas video available in Spanish!

wow!! fantastic news!! thank you SO much again! :cool2:

Ailén said:

Hail!

Was that version finished? (¿Ya terminaron esa versión?)

Mjolnir said:
Ailén said:

Hail!

Not yet, but it is coming. We will let you know when the Spanish or french or...version will be available.

Bohort said:
Mjolnir said:
Ailén said:

Hail!

Not yet, but it is coming. We will let you know when the Spanish or french or...version will be available.

Thanks! I'll be waiting for it. :cool2:

Yes, apologies for the delay. We are at the last proof reading phase. And there have been some changes in the original, so we are working on having everything edited and ready to go. But it is taking quite a long time and a lot of work. So, thanks for your patience! We'll keep you updated.

Hopefully, there will be subtitles everywhere and even an audio version in your own language, at least for French, German and Spanish.

Don't worry, Ailén, I appreciate your efforts and we know that it'll be an excellent work! If you need people to check some translations, you're more than free to ask me for help only if you want, of course. :)

Mjolnir said:
Don't worry, Ailén, I appreciate your efforts and we know that it'll be an excellent work! If you need people to check some translations, you're more than free to ask me for help only if you want, of course. :)

Excellent! Thanks a lot for your offer. You can send me a PM on the forum (go to "My Messages" and then search for Ailén) with your e-mail address, so that I can explain to you how we work and see if u are interested in joining our translator group. We do need help, so if you wish to proof read some of our work, a pair of extra eyes is always welcome.

Ailén said:
Mjolnir said:

Excellent! Thanks a lot for your offer. You can send me a PM on the forum (go to "My Messages" and then search for Ailén) with your e-mail address, so that I can explain to you how we work and see if u are interested in joining our translator group. We do need help, so if you wish to proof read some of our work, a pair of extra eyes is always welcome.

Sorry!!! I had some issues to attend, so I wasn't here in the whole weekend. PM sent. :)

hello , my expirience with this program was very rare, i have a trance that i feel my body like ants traveling in my legs that travel into my my body , was a strange experience, but after i feel so relaxed.. :P ... can you explain me was that?.. sorry for my english ..its not good..xD

Nicolas Sartore Herman said:
hello , my expirience with this program was very rare, i have a trance that i feel my body like ants traveling in my legs that travel into my my body , was a strange experience, but after i feel so relaxed.. :P ... can you explain me was that?.. sorry for my english ..its not good..xD

Hola Nicolas,

This discussion should take place in this thread - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.msg248595#msg248595 - the Spanish section is here only to help with understanding of English in the discussions on other parts of the forum. The actual discussions should not take place here, else others won't join in! :)

Back
Top Bottom