truthaction.org

Thanks for the links DonaldJHunt, I will take the time to read through them.
I will admit, oil company profits are approaching obscene levels, right up there with the big banks.

COINTELPRO is a most fascinating topic, no doubt in my mind the events of 9/11 and the ensuing speculation are rife with COINTELPRO tactics. The question of who gains is always of utmost importance when the hard evidence and facts are obscured or unavailable. It is for that reason alone, as time goes by, my suspicions are only reinforced with regards to who most likely engineered 9/11 and who most likely did not. The official story is Hitlers favorite kind of lie.

I did not mean to hijack the thread, the site in question looks suspicious to say the least. Many times when debating on the internet people will source "facts" or "proof" from web sites that cannot be traced back to any individual or organization, just an "anonymous" entity. Not only must you question the accuracy of any information supplied but you must question the very person who supplied it. The whole 9/11 scene is a COINTELPRO paradise.

pablonite said:
OPINMYND81 said:
He really seems to buy into the whole peak oil and global warming scams.
I have been looking into peak oil for a few years and have not concluded it to be a scam. I do however believe "man made global warming" is a manufactured meme to be used with regards to peak oil.

There are many misconceptions about peak oil and it sure doesn't mean we are going to run out of oil anytime soon. I will check out Ruppert some more on SOTT but the basic argument of a natural resource peaking and then entering a decline seems rather straight forward to me.

Several facts make a good argument we may be close to a permanent decline such as the US peaking as an oil province back in the 70's, offshore drilling, drilling in Alaska but the most damning evidence being what is going on in Alberta right now. I have seen it with my own eyes, it looks like...desperation. Once you understand how oil has infiltrated every aspect of our lives it should be cause for concern.

Anyway, that's my .02.
That any finite resource will at some point run out is not an argument it is an indisputable fact. What is missing is clear conclusive evidence that oil is in fact a finite resource or in the case that it were proved that oil is a finite resource, evidence that it is close to being exhausted.

The US peaking as an oil province in the 70's is only relevant in the case that all the oil in the world was contained beneath US territory. Any desperation on the part of the oil companies probably has more to do with trying to ensure maximum profits by extracting the easiest and therefore cheapest oil supplies, rather than having to rely on the apparently abundant supplies in less easily accessible locations and forms.

Peak oil is the ruse to cover up the reality of the situation: that oil companies and governments are not interested in oil that is costly to extract because above a certain price it would make the cost of living too high for most people, i.e. they couldn't pay the massive profits that the oil Co's demand.

In essence, "peak oil" is preferred to the situation where oil Co.s would be forced to take just a dollar or 50 cents profit per barrel.

There will be a shortage of oil, but not because resources are exhausted but rather projected profits are too low.

Joe

Thanks for the welcome. I read both the wave and adventure series, its a lot to absorb and even harder to actually understand, but I'm getting there. I don't know too much about the whole Waco thing, but some have given me the impression that they may not have been nearly as bad as the government made them out to be, and that there was a major cover-up regarding the burning of the farm and such. All I'm saying is they don't seem to mind being over-zealous when it comes to groups of people seeking truth. I forget that you guys also left the U.S., good call.

Back
Top Bottom