Transition into 4th Density Realm

So do we have an approximate date for the wave arriving? I remember reading years back that certain flaring stars in certain constellations would be a sign of the upcoming wave but has it become more accurate now? Just the longer it goes on it starts to smack of rapture/second coming behaviour witnessed in cults. You know, the longer one starts to look at this prophecy, if that is what it is, it starts looking a bit suspect. There is the hierarchy, the dogma, the oracle, the vague distant/ near future prediction/ the faith unquestioned. Also, the chosen few who will be witness to the event, I'm just saying, compare it to the known cults with similar outlooks and you will be pleasantly horrified.

The other thing I would like to point out is that these type of groups always focus on stopping individuals from empowering themselves. Mindfulness, Buddhism, New Age movement,Solipsism, all spring to mind as known CIA psyops. So my question is, is this whole wave thing another one, a cosmic cul de sac? I don't really mind either way but I would like others thoughts on the issue. Not rants from offended disciples, please.

harpalchemist, if you were genuinely interested in finding answers to those questions then surely you could have used the search function to answer some of them for yourself? It would have taken a few hours at most, and, going off what you seem to think about the forum, why would you want us to answer them for you? Isn't it more empowering for people to do some of the work themselves?

For anyone that is genuinely interested, it's clear that we will do our best to help, but surely you can understand that, from what you've written and how little effort you appear to have put in, it seems like we'd be wasting our time?

Just the longer it goes on it starts to smack of rapture/second coming behaviour witnessed in cults.
Oh dear! When in doubt out comes the tired, hackneyed, and utterly shallow 'cult' suggestion...

Hello there. My name is Robert and I am new to the site. I have been reading Laura's work for years though but finally got round to coming in. I am a musician in Wales, the land of the bard. From west sussex originally though. My interests are trivium, quadrivium, ufos, number theory,music theory, philosophy, esoteric( inner and middle) etc. Not your normie eh, but I see I should be in good company. I hope I can make a contribution to the excellent stuff going on here.

Robert, please do explain how and why you went from the above introduction in 2020 to the impatient and shallow analysis of 'smacks of rapture/second coming witnessed by cults'? :-(

It would be helpful to have more context. Can you shortly describe what the pictures are meant to describe/show in written form? It will make it easier to understand.

I will try, with a little more information this time as I explain more below:

Back to the graph, I try to understand that intersection as the moment when you cross the "dimensional edge/curtain" whichever "direction" they come from, there is a "crossroads" and it's very easy to literally fall into such an example when you talk about cycle and you mean "boundary" between one thing and another, as if you "cross" two extremes. Like the analogy of the projector or the visual example used when talking about perpendicular realities.

I am one of those who likes to learn by reading and see examples of it, especially when they are topics that I did not even think of reading and now I am even forced to investigate because I want to understand it, I despair about not being able to have something that leads me to a graphic representation and my imagination begins to work within the allowed limits. I do not expect to find the full answer, but at least something, that is understandable at our level. Something more concrete because I get a lot of ideas to connect.

However, if you think it is necessary to let me know that I am just chasing my tail and wasting my time, let me know. I have all day thinking about this and even to give an answer I take over 8 hours between reviewing and researching, but certainly if I don't see it, I won't see it, period. I'll turn the page and move on to something else.

I believe it was more like: The twin sun will approach the Oort Cloud and have a bowling effect on comets, and the arrival of comets happens to coincide this time with the arrival of the Wave.

Nibiru? that you say, reminds me of "the dead star" behind the sun or something like that. I don't remember if it's the same one, but ok, that one brings comets, the wave brings more comets... someone will arrive first with their bowling party.

I like your picture, although I suspect that the arrival of the Wave may not be something that can be represented accurately as coming from some direction or other, being by definition the border of a realm with a different type of physicality. But maybe I'm wrong; the Cs did point out several years ago that the Wave was at the time crossing certain constellations, so who knows.

That is where I see the point and the contradiction at the same time, there is no "time" but they give measurable indications to our understanding because that is our growing environment. We cannot determine specific "directions" but that is how we understand each other in this density and how certain events that occur in another density manifest, such as when they refer to weather. I do not know whether the question of how the wave is perceived in other densities or how it manifests has been addressed, but at least for us, we have to get a bunch of comets and cometary bombardments from time to time. Perhaps, I failed to add that within each large circle, our solar system corresponds to 3rd density and the other to 4th density, just to better specify the "border" of realms and I missed placing ships and more comets in the wave in the graph (laughter).

The wave is said to "move" between densities. The "time" does not apply to accurately measure its position and arrival, the only indicator we could have is the "critical point" at which we find ourselves in the collective and individual learning line until reaching a certain level of consciousness necessary for what must happen with respect to the wave and there are a lot of people with glasses screaming everywhere! The close point was 2012, as if there was a "delay" as cassiopeia when they indicated that they were moving to Leo, but they still transmit from cassiopeia, not from Leo and I find it very curious, I don't know, these moments that are "being presented" seem more like a loop. And in a loop, a part of the reality that repeats itself, would the energy become more concentrated for some?

Q: (L) When are they going to arrive?
A: Between 1 month and 18 years.
Q: (L) How can there be such a discrepancy in time?
A: This is such a large fleet that the curvature of space / time
is irregular and difficult to determine the way you measure the time.

It may be said that the measurement from the earth to the constellation cassiopaea are X, but the reality of where they come from, that does not apply. For us it may take many more years as well as from one day to the next to appear all at the same time over our heads.

Back to the graph, I try to understand that intersection as the moment when you cross the "dimensional edge/curtain" whichever "direction" they come from, there is a "crossroads" and it's very easy to literally fall into such an example when you talk about cycle and you mean "boundary" between one thing and another, as if you "cross" two extremes. And even more so when I read these kinds of "indications":

Q: (L) I get it! You mean you are the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, and now you are the "Cassiopaeans" because " you are where they are!"And they're riding the wave. Is this wave a straight line that connects all these constellations?
A: Winding or cyclic route.

Q: (L) So, is it like a spiral?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, do we really need a map to be able to draw it?
A: Yes. When we speak from Orion, we are " orions."When
we do it from the Pleiades, we are "Pleiadians," and so on.

A: The borders of the kingdoms ride waves.
Q: (L) And where do these waves come from?
A: They move constantly in cycles.

Q: (L) Does it have anything to do with planet Earth approaching it, or is it moving towards us?
A: One or the other.

Q: (L) We have been told through this communication that a group of comets is connected in some interactive way to our solar system, and that it reaches the plane of the ecliptic every 3,600 years. Is that correct?
A: Yes. But this time he is riding the wave of the kingdom frontier up to the 4th level, where all realities are different.

Q: (L) Is the boundary of the realm associated with the cluster of comets each time it arrives?
A: No. The limit of the kingdom follows the great change of energy reality; the limit of the kingdom will follow the step of this group and has done so with others, but not with the majority.

Q: (L) Is this boundary of the realm a kind of dimensional boundary?

Q: How often does this fluctuation occur?
A: Approximately every 309,000 years.

Q: (L) Well, this boundary of the realm, the dimensions…
A: Pulsating realms. Kingdoms that fluctuate.

Q: (L) And what is this Wave in absolute terms?
A: Frontier of the kingdom.

Q: (L) Is that boundary of the kingdom the boundary between one reality and another?

Q: (L) Is that kingdom border a dimensional curtain?

Q: (L) Where did the wave originate?
A. He didn't do it.
Q: (L) Has it always been moving in cycles throughout the universe?

A. Something like that.

I understand what densities and dimensions are, but usually when you read about dimensions and densities, the linear way to visualize them is that the effects of densities come from "above" and the effects of dimensions "come" from "sides". As for example the "beasts" that reside in caves of our density when we talk about the Beast of Gevaudan, but that do not have access until there is some effect related to the electromagnetic field that allows the opening of the dimensional window and enter our reality. I understand that they are practically occupying "the same place", but not the same reality.

(Q): It means that the beast that was seen in that area in the eighteenth century is still
there?
A: Or from the same family or other people.

Q. But today you don't hear about it like in the eighteenth century.
A:
Wait until the window opens again.

Such as "imaginary Neighbors".

how do we explain the wave?
not sure but one thing I'm almost certain is you can't not perceive it on some level at least

We have received the knowledge more than 20 years ago, and watched its unfolding all those years. That’s why we know it!
If the Wave comes strongly all of certain, then majority of human can not survive the strong energy’s effect, so, I am grateful for Cosmic Wisdom!

November 24, 1994.

Q: (L) Can you tell us about this recent volcanic eruption? What was the cause?

A: "Heating up" of earth.

Q: (L) What is causing it to heat up?

A: Vibrational frequency changes.

Q: (L) What is the source of these vibrational frequency changes?

A: Oncoming wave as we have told you before

November 26, 1994.

Q: (L) You have told us through this source, that there is a cluster of comets connected in some interactive way with our solar system, and that this cluster of comets comes into the plane of the ecliptic every 3600 years. Is this correct?

A: Yes. But, this time it is riding realm border wave to 4th level, where all realities are different.

April 9, 2011.

A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

Q: (L) Was there any connection between our neighbor’s death and our dog’s deteriorating health? Is it concentrated beaming or cosmic influences?

A: See all of the above
This link will explaining more,
Earth Changes and Bleedthrough

For some reason, the gist of this thread has been on my mind for weeks—ESPECIALLY today—and of course, as soon as I get on here, every single question I’ve been asking myself was practically answered here. This just helped me understand what’s going on sooooooo much more clearly. 🙂

So do we have an approximate date for the wave arriving? I remember reading years back that certain flaring stars in certain constellations would be a sign of the upcoming wave but has it become more accurate now? Just the longer it goes on it starts to smack of rapture/second coming behaviour witnessed in cults. You know, the longer one starts to look at this prophecy, if that is what it is, it starts looking a bit suspect. There is the hierarchy, the dogma, the oracle, the vague distant/ near future prediction/ the faith unquestioned. Also, the chosen few who will be witness to the event, I'm just saying, compare it to the known cults with similar outlooks and you will be pleasantly horrified.

The other thing I would like to point out is that these type of groups always focus on stopping individuals from empowering themselves. Mindfulness, Buddhism, New Age movement,Solipsism, all spring to mind as known CIA psyops. So my question is, is this whole wave thing another one, a cosmic cul de sac? I don't really mind either way but I would like others thoughts on the issue. Not rants from offended disciples, please.
Since you asked for thoughts, you have missed the entire point, all of it.

Despite calling out "these type" of groups as cultic and clearly CIA psyops, you seem rather interested in someone giving you a specific time and date for some type of event, which begs the question, why do you want to be in a cult? and if you don't, then what are you doing here?

You're not getting anything from this network, and you're not adding anything to it clearly, so why not empower yourself by leaving?

Thank you for this, thread. It reminds some crucial things in this time. I think that a lot of people would like to know when it will start to get better and because of that C's on last, session say that change IS coming. It's hard to life right know, a lot of prophecies were made until now from different sources but two thing's are common in them: we will not know the date when they will happen and we need to prepare for this moment in our "spirit life". Maybe it never would be better in this world and we must take this into account but also we are here cause we believe that it could be better and that we could do something for the better future. I'm also waiting for this big moment but in meantime I try my best to learn new things that could help me go through this and that I could help my family. It's hard to say what would we need to learn but here on this forum are information that could help in that. Sorry if all of what I say is obvious - I feel that it could help someone if I write it:-)

I had something to think about today. The C's referred to the horsemen of the apocalypse, and we can hear their hooves. Earlier there was talk of a portal in the Middle East and that something went through it. They also talked about that evil forces "lose". They give us a lot of words of encouragement now, remind us that "change will come" just as people hiding in a basement during the war are told that it will be fine. Is it possible that they want to say that the "apocalypse" is already going on? Is it possible that the first rider is a pandemic - a white horse like the white clothes of doctors, an arrow as a syringe and a crown as you know what. The second horseman could be aggressive narrative right now, the third is the hunger that is looming. Then there will be the last one and then the antichrist which could be something that passed through the portal? If it could be true then 4D is also near :-) It's just some speculation :-)

Back
Top Bottom