Todd Standing's incredible Bigfoot footages and research

So those creatures seem to be so incredibly elusive, and as Todd standing puts it, the masters of nature/woods, that you can walk right next to them and see/hear and watch the things they do and create and still can't see it.

Indeed! I recently came across one guy from Canada, who seems to have the most direct experience with direct interactions with the BigFoot including talking to them. He also experienced a lot of hyperdimentional weird stuff and he stated exactly the same thing: they can poke you in the back, you turn around and there is nothing there, yet you hear them breathe and hear them walk around.

Here is a nice film summarizing his experience. Some of the vocalizations are amazing. And he is not affraid to sleep alone in the woods.

There is everything in this video, vocalizations, the guy being called by his name by the Bigfoot, pictures, foot prints, hand prints, presents brought to the guy by the Bigfoot, apples with bites on them, pictures mentally put on the SD card of the camera, marbles appearing out of thin air and even a chat of the Mike and one BigFoot. Well worth the watch.

Here it is (this is Mike's video):

And this one is done by the guy shown in the film above who interviewed Mike and made his own report. Well worth the long watch:

There is clearly something to it and the hyperdimentional aspect is a big part of it.

Last edited:
Here is Mike's newer video where he talks about the military getting invloved and monitoring his activities. Seems he got too close to the Bigfoot/ET truth and attracted the attention of the controllers.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe
Very interesting.

This is a quote from the RA material indicating that Bigfoot/Sasquatch just use the second-density form but seem to be much more developed "on the inside".

Considering their "elusiveness" and the seemingly hyperdimensional tricks they can play on us, could it be that they are somewhat bi-density (3/4-D)?

Indications are that Bigfoot are used by 4-D for their purposes, probably for thousands of years. Can 4-D qualities have been "rubbing off" on Bigfoot? Or were they tweaked by 4-D in order to better evade humans?

9.18 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

Indications are that Bigfoot are used by 4-D for their purposes, probably for thousands of years. Can 4-D qualities have been "rubbing off" on Bigfoot? Or were they tweaked by 4-D in order to better evade humans?

I think if they were brought to 4D by the Lizards and we know Mars was destroyed a few thousand years ago, so they must have lived in 4D long time and probably their offspring were born there, so it is only natural they understand how the mind-matter connection works from direct experience of 4D. Therefore, they learnt how to manipulate matter and perceptions of humans and they can use it to evade detection and direct interactions for the most part. But there is just so much photographic material out there on the net that there is little doubt they exist. And since they are related to the UFO phenomenon and people start to interact with them more and more, like the Mike guy, military will eventually get involved to cover things up and discredit people who are promoting knowledge about the Bigfoot. We know they are 4D STS slaves, but so are we, and they still manage to convey a lot of knowledge to those with whom they get in contact with. The thing is, we cannot fully trust them since they can have their own agenda and deceive people, just like "the space brothers" in the Love&Light community often do. Still this is an interesting stuff to study.

Seems the Bigfoot is not so friendly as the Bigfoot community claims. Here is a story, where the BF attacked a boy and trashed the house and forced the owner to sell it and move away.

Here:

Seems the Bigfoot is not so friendly as the Bigfoot community claims. Here is a story, where the BF attacked a boy and trashed the house and forced the owner to sell it and move away.

Here:

Considering 3D human nature , their intent toward things they fear and their disrespect for nature and life (sport hunting, logging, wars etc) it seems more likely that Bigfoot have a more valid view to consider us as the unfriendly ones. Interesting that the child felt no fear toward the Bigfoot despite apparently multiple interactions and coming to no harm. Guess it may be something he will be indoctrinated with as he grow older.:rolleyes:

4 Scariest & Unexplained Bigfoot Audio Recordings
Published on Feb 12, 2018 / 10:00

I still haven't finished reading all the posts or listening to the rest of the interviews but I'd like to comment on these audio clips of Bigfoot. The first two clips of those long roars or yells are bone-chilling and real to me, and I can only imagine what it was like for the people recording it and what they must have thought and felt at the time. But I have serious doubts about the last two.

The first one is a long howl similar to wolves who do sustain them that long but the pitch is way too low to be a wolf which you can hear. They brought up sounding like a siren which it did remind me of. Although the researchers are right about one thing, what would a siren be doing out in the middle of nowhere when they are predominantly on emergency vehicles and government buildings. The second clip sounds like great apes or monkeys the jungle, but if it was recorded in Washington State like the video insists, then that rules that out possibility. It's also higher in pitch than the first clip. So both of them seem authentic and gave me shivers.

I'm skeptical about the third one. The commentator said it sounds like laughs but I have my doubts. I've listened to it several times and there are definite similarities between foxes and what's heard in the audio. You can hear foxes here and here. As for the last one, they said in the video that myth's tell of Sasquatch being able to mimic different animals and human speech and voices - and that could be true and not out of the realm of possibility (which would also be really freaky! :scared:) - but it sounded like a compilation of different clips from movies and TV shows. At one point whatever it was reminded me of the Tasmanian Devil in Looney Tunes. Seriously though, are you telling me that those two record these sounds in the woods, attempt to interact with whatever it was that was making those sounds, and their quip or comment towards it was 'Your not very sociable tonight?!' Either they have YUGE cajones or it's a hoax.

One thing though, reading this thread and listening to those clips last night before bed reminded of this quote from Lord of the Rings when the hobbits are in the house of Tom Bombadil:

He fell silent again; but Frodo could not help asking one more question: the one he most desired to have answered. 'Tell us, Master,' he said, 'about the Willow-man. What is he? I have never heard of him before.

'No, don't!' said Merry and Pippin together, sitting suddenly upright. 'Not now! Not until this morning!'

'That is right!' said the old man. 'Now is the time for resting. Some things are ill to hear when the world's in shadow. Sleep till the morning-light, rest on the pillow! Heed no nightly noise! Fear no grey willow!' And with that he took down the lamp and blew it out, and grasping a candle in either hand he led them out of the room.

I still haven't finished reading all the posts or listening to the rest of the interviews but I'd like to comment on these audio clips of Bigfoot. The first two clips of those long roars or yells are bone-chilling and real to me, and I can only imagine what it was like for the people recording it and what they must have thought and felt at the time. But I have serious doubts about the last two.

The first one is a long howl similar to wolves who do sustain them that long but the pitch is way too low to be a wolf which you can hear. They brought up sounding like a siren which it did remind me of. Although the researchers are right about one thing, what would a siren be doing out in the middle of nowhere when they are predominantly on emergency vehicles and government buildings. The second clip sounds like great apes or monkeys the jungle, but if it was recorded in Washington State like the video insists, then that rules that out possibility. It's also higher in pitch than the first clip. So both of them seem authentic and gave me shivers.

The second recording from Snohomash Washington gave me the shivers as well. Pretty sure I've heard this compiliation before after searching around for Bigfoot sounds. Some time ago I was trying to find recordings of Bigfoot but also animal sounds that could match the high pitched and really strange screeching sound I heard when I was camping at Fort Stevens State Park on the Oregon coast in August I believe of 2015. The second recording does remind me of what I heard, it had that horrible and strange quality, but it's been a long while..I do remember I froze at the sound of it and stayed that way for sometime after the sound stopped, didn't get back to sleep that morning :shock:

I've posted about this incident before but just to add a few more details, I also now wonder whether my cousin and his friend who I went camping with and who didn't hear the screeching noise, upset 'something' by the noise they were making that night before we went to sleep. I remember them hitting a thick tree branch against the picnic table to get wood for the fire because my cousin forgot his axe I believe. I remember thinking at the time they were being loud as they did this off and on for awhile when it was still light out. We were up well past other campers too. Who knows, just to say hearing that second recording especially brings back memories of that trip and the sound I heard.

The 4 recording video is not very convincing. Listen to the first video I posted first from Mike, at the end of the clip there are good vocalizations of the Bigfoot. They seem to be much clearer and from closer range, but we have no way of knowing if these vocalizations are genuine and it is in fact the Bigfoot.

Speaking of the Bigfoot, I found a guy, whose father and his friend allegedly killed 3 Bigfoot, chopped 2 of them up into pieces and stored them in a freezer since 1953 or so. When the father died, all the forozen parts where inherited by that guy. The footage seems real to me, but the guy seems a bit crazy and wants to make money out of this. He refers to "something else" he has also and that is a grey alien, which he shows in another video. He calls it a Frogman.

Here is the severed head of the Bigfoot:

Here is the severed hand of the Bigfoot:

Here is the severed foot of the Bigfoot:

And here is the juvenile in 1 piece:

And here is the grey alien in one piece:

As I said, it looks real, but the guy seems to be a bit insane to me. He is making a parody out of the alien body examination and his many Bigfoot videos are outright parodies. Maybe he does the parody to make it look like this is not real and protect himself and meanwhile still show the frozen parts. I don't know. Nonetheless, the parts seem to be of a real Bigfoot. For what it's worth...

• Haha
And here is the freezer where he keeps his Bigfoot body parts:

I think the guy is a hoaxer and found ThinkerThunker's breakdown on some of his claims pretty good:

I think the guy is a hoaxer and found ThinkerThunker's breakdown on some of his claims pretty good:

I agree he behaves very strangly and is in it for the money, but I find these items very convincing, apart from the alien. If he faked it, it is very well done, since the anatomical details are simply amazing. Have you actually watched it? Best if you mute the sound and watch the exhibits without his rumbling.

• Haha

Based on the picture he uses for the debunking, if you take into consideration the distance that fellow is from the head in relation to the other two where he is just behind the hand and foot, the scale of the head is too big. He should have taken a clip from a different segment, roughly when he was just beside the head in order to gauge the overall size in comparison to the limbs.

I think if they were brought to 4D by the Lizards and we know Mars was destroyed a few thousand years ago, so they must have lived in 4D long time and probably their offspring were born there, so it is only natural they understand how the mind-matter connection works from direct experience of 4D. Therefore, they learnt how to manipulate matter and perceptions of humans and they can use it to evade detection and direct interactions for the most part. But there is just so much photographic material out there on the net that there is little doubt they exist. And since they are related to the UFO phenomenon and people start to interact with them more and more, like the Mike guy, military will eventually get involved to cover things up and discredit people who are promoting knowledge about the Bigfoot. We know they are 4D STS slaves, but so are we, and they still manage to convey a lot of knowledge to those with whom they get in contact with. The thing is, we cannot fully trust them since they can have their own agenda and deceive people, just like "the space brothers" in the Love&Light community often do. Still this is an interesting stuff to study.
I guess it's an old thread, but still important. So, I remembered that guy Les Stroud, he once give an interview on a radio about the TV show where himself tried to find evidence of bigfoot. And the amazing about that interview was the impressions he got at the time when he was walking and camping and couldn't be said because was subjective and could influence people: he said in the interview something like he was hearing whisperings in his head, tips where to find the creatures. This guy was comunicating with them! And that supports the theory of them being high dimension entities. Just my thought.

Back
Top Bottom