The WAVE

Endymion said:
Cs 941103 said:
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

This description of the effects of the wave is really fascinating and thought-provoking. Here are some definitions of 'hyperkinesia', 'hyperkinetic' and 'sensate', which give more insight into the implications of the C's statement.

We can see that people thus affected would be likely to be characterized by various degrees of physical acting out and immature behaviour, pretty much what we see in our societies today. And thinking further, we can consider that without stress reduction in all its forms – emotional, dietary, psychological – and removal of the causes of uncontrollable muscular movement, such as deeply held trauma and so on, the human body will be easily overwhelmed by the Wave and its associated 'hyperkinetic sensate'. Without self-work, people will be swept away and drowned by the Wave.

Hyperkinetic
Relating to or characterized by abnormally increased, usu. uncontrollable, muscular movement.

Sensate
1 endowed with bodily senses: a sensate being
2 relating to or apprehended through the senses

Penguin English Dictionary 2003

Hyperkinesia
1. An abnormal increase in muscular activity.
2. Hyperactivity, especially in children.

Sensate
1. Perceived by a sense or the senses.
2. Having physical sensation.

_www.thefreedictionary.com

This is an interpretation I hadn't considered, thanks. The C's use of words is always very interesting

David,

Could an increase of muscular activity, in one single leg, every single night, be described as such state? It is the first time i hear this term, so just asking.

it sounds to me as though "hyperkinetic sensate" could manifest in various ways.

physically, it might produce effects similar to what you are describing but let us not forget that "sensate" pertains to any of the senses.

so one way to look at it would be hyperactivity of the senses.
hightened senses and possibly even synesthetic experiences.

Synesthesia can be read about here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
of course this is only one way to look at it, and this is all theoretical.

Edit: clarity.

David Topi said:
Could an increase of muscular activity, in one single leg, every single night, be described as such state? It is the first time i hear this term, so just asking.

It sounds rather like restless leg syndrome. You can fix this with diet and/or supplements. Are you following the dietary guidelines in the thread 'Life Without Bread'? Before I completely changed to a low card diet, I sorted my leg cramps and twitches in my calf with vitamin D3, potassium and calcium citrate complex, taken as supplements. It took approximately 2 - 3 months to completely disappear.

Endymion said:
Cs 941103 said:
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

We can see that people thus affected would be likely to be characterized by various degrees of physical acting out and immature behaviour, pretty much what we see in our societies today. And thinking further, we can consider that without stress reduction in all its forms – emotional, dietary, psychological – and removal of the causes of uncontrollable muscular movement, such as deeply held trauma and so on, the human body will be easily overwhelmed by the Wave and its associated 'hyperkinetic sensate'. Without self-work, people will be swept away and drowned by the Wave.

Yes, just imagine what would be for people who will stil have at that time a lot of traumas, emotional blocks, physical blocks, etc, what would be for people whose main drive is fear, heading towards soul smashing.

transientP said:
it sounds to me as though "hyperkinetic sensate" could manifest in various ways.

physically, it might produce effects similar to what you are describing but let us not forget that "sensate" pertains to any of the senses.

so one way to look at it would be hyperactivity of the senses.
hightened senses and possibly even synesthetic experiences.

Synesthesia can be read about here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
of course this is only one way to look at it, and this is all theoretical.

Edit: clarity.

Or it could depend on each individual, some might experience for bad, some others for good, including inhancing of senses and awarness as a result of inner work.

Graalsword said:
Or it could depend on each individual, some might experience for bad, some others for good, including inhancing of senses and awarness as a result of inner work.

I agree as it would seem to be related to something the C's said about the relationship between how something is experienced and one's assumptions.

Graalsword,

of course !

as usual.. anything could mean anything to anyone. :)

one man's interesting experience is another man's hell.

Endymion said:
David Topi said:

It sounds rather like restless leg syndrome. You can fix this with diet and/or supplements. Are you following the dietary guidelines in the thread 'Life Without Bread'? Before I completely changed to a low card diet, I sorted my leg cramps and twitches in my calf with vitamin D3, potassium and calcium citrate complex, taken as supplements. It took approximately 2 - 3 months to completely disappear.

If it is restless leg syndrome, taking plenty of magnesium will really help. There is magnesium citrate or magnesium malate. Both are good for oral use. You can also get magnesium oil to put on your skin. It absorbs and leaves a salt-like residue which you can wipe off or shower off.

Please note that the recommended daily allowances for magnesium are WAY below what you many need. We are all very low in magnesium. I take approx. 800mg a day, plus the magnesium oil. Some people will need more, some will need less. The only problem you will have if you take too much is loose stools. Just back down on the quantity if this happens to you.

Also, changing your diet to a low-carb/high fat/medium protein diet will do your body and mind wonders. But don't do this until you have read the entire Life Without Bread thread first and then get the books suggested and read them, too. It is not good to do things without knowing what you are doing first.

The first major steps would be to eliminate all gluten and dairy first while you are reading that thread.

This is, of course, if you decide to eat healthy. It is always up to you what you do.

fwiw

thanks for all the info! I wonder if there is any way to download the whole thread (Life without bread") into a pdf or word doc, to make it easier to read while not being online. Any tips?

David Topi said:
thanks for all the info! I wonder if there is any way to download the whole thread (Life without bread") into a pdf or word doc, to make it easier to read while not being online. Any tips?

Best bet would be to find a free (there are plenty) Print to PDF application, then once installed click the Print button on the thread you wanted (top right), and then print it to a pdf.

David Topi said:

The quickest way I know of is using a 'Screengrab', if you have Firefox browser. You can find it under Add-ons, once installed u have a small icon in the bottom right corner and every page u open, with just one click you can choose to save a complete page. But you'll still have to open every page of the thread in order to save it...

I am interested in whether the wave to reach the ground in December 2012 years precisely 21.12.2012. or he can come at any moment as discussed in sessions 94/95, there are large variations in time and a wave can arrive between 1 month and 18 years.But I have a hunch that it will happen in December.And will the transition take only those people that they have sufficient amount of knowledge that will raise their vibrations???

Bosnia, I suggest you to read carefully the reading material which is recommended here in the forum, mainly The waves series and "In Search of the Miraculous" by Ouspensky

Bosnia,

might i suggest that while trying to predict events in the future might seem alluring, it has much less value than it seems.

the future is open and varied. there might be many probable "futures" at any given moment, but the important thing is that non of them exist yet and what we do here and now does exist. at the end of the day, any probable event in the "future" is fantasy. anything could transpire.

in my opinion, there is much more to gain in the avenues of Self-Work, a by-product of which would be being better able to consciously navigate any situation you find yourself in.

we are here to learn our lessons and until we are done with them this is where we will be. waiting for a specific "magical" date of transition without consciously choosing to work on knowledge and awareness every single day is tantamount to lying to ourselves.

have you read The Wave series ?

"In Search of the Miraculous" by Ouspensky ?, as jhonny has advised.

Bosnia in my heart said:
I am interested in whether the wave to reach the ground in December 2012 years precisely 21.12.2012. or he can come at any moment as discussed in sessions 94/95, there are large variations in time and a wave can arrive between 1 month and 18 years.But I have a hunch that it will happen in December.And will the transition take only those people that they have sufficient amount of knowledge that will raise their vibrations???

BIMH, please, as suggested, read the Wave series which can be found here. By reading this, you will find that we do not support the 2012 craze. Once you read the material, you will at least be up to speed on what this forum is about. Maybe, once you do that you will find that this forum is not for you. Which is fine, this forum is not for everyone and maybe another forum would suite you better. But at least get to a point where you can get an idea of what we are about. 2012 doom and gloom is not it.

Also, there is a lot of Work to raising your FRV and speculations and opinions, buying into disinfo, etc. is not part of it.

Back
Top Bottom