The Science of Reincarnation

I have a fond memory of my neice when she was around 5 or 6. We were swimming and she had a moment where she said she had to go to Chi. So she swam to the other end of the pool away from us for a little while. My sister said she would do this every once in awhile. I told her that the Chinese called life energy Chi which my sister was not familiar with and had not taught her daughter. In later life, my neice did spend a college semester in China. I think she had a connection to that culture at some level.

Reincarnation has always intrigued me. When my daughter was three years old we had climbed a big rock together and sat at the top and we were watching a very pretty sunset. My daughter looked at me with a very happy expression on her face and then she got somewhat serious for a moment and asked me if she used to be my boyfriend. So I just said to her yeah I think you did.

That was the end of the conversation. I've never brought it up to her again. But, to this day we are very close and I can always sense when she is very worried or upset.

An interesting tweet with an excerpt from James G. Matlock's 2019 book Signs of Reincarnation: Exploring Beliefs, Cases, and Theory.

"Theosophy had a major impact on Western, especially American, ideas about reincarnation in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century and continues to influence the New Age reincarnation mythos, but much of its dogma is contravened by the case data. Intermissions between lives are generally a few months or years, rarely hundreds of years, and no categories of death lead to immediate reincarnation. The return is usually in the same geographical region, not a foreign country, and so far as is known, never another planet. Cases not only do not provide evidence for retributive karma, the victims rather than the perpetrators of crimes experience their consequences.

"Theosophy imagines spiritual growth to be the purpose and driver of reincarnation, a prominent feature of the New Age reincarnation mythos. The mythos asserts that before reincarnating, souls set goals for themselves and choose parents and life circumstances to assist in their spiritual advancement. At the conclusion of each life, when they return 'home,' souls assess for themselves how well they achieved the goals they set before incarnating (M. Newton, 1996, 2000). The spontaneous case data provide little reason to think that reincarnation facilitates personal or spiritual growth across lives. Children who recall having been religious persons may be unusually pious in childhood, although there is no guarantee that this will last into adulthood. Duminda Ratnayake, one of the Sri Lankan boys who identified himself as a monk and recited stanzas in Pali (Haraldsson & Samararatne, 1999), entered a monastery when he was old enough to do so, then at twenty-one disrobed and took up computer science (Haraldsson & Matlock, 2016, p. 33). Life planning is a regular theme in American prebirth memories (e.g., Carman & Carman, 2013; Dyer & Garnes, 2015), but not in Japanese (Ohkado & Ikegawa, 2014) or Beng (Gottlieb, 2004). Life planning is consistent with Western ideals but makes little sense in cultures where karma is thought to dictate the circumstances of one’s rebirth or in cultures that assign the decision to God. If it occurs at all, life planning may be a culturally and personally determined rather than universal feature of reincarnation.

"Another important element of the New Age reincarnation mythos is the idea that we reincarnate in soul groups and have soul mates with whom we reunite life after life. Spontaneous cases provide little support for either concept and although this may be due to limitations in the data, it seems more likely that soul groups and soul mates are artifacts of the tendency to reincarnate in the same region and among the same people than that intersecting lives are intentionally arranged in the discarnate state before reincarnation."
Interesting that the best cases we have (the type Stevenson researched, followed by Tucker) don't confirm basic cultural ideas about reincarnation. Is that because the cultural ideas are wrong, or are the best cases outliers? If they're outliers, e.g. because of a traumatic death, what is it about traumatic deaths that leads to the features we see in such cases?

An interesting tweet with an excerpt from James G. Matlock's 2019 book Signs of Reincarnation: Exploring Beliefs, Cases, and Theory.

Interesting that the best cases we have (the type Stevenson researched, followed by Tucker) don't confirm basic cultural ideas about reincarnation. Is that because the cultural ideas are wrong, or are the best cases outliers? If they're outliers, e.g. because of a traumatic death, what is it about traumatic deaths that leads to the features we see in such cases?
Maybe something to consider when dealing with reincarnation research, specially "spontaneous cases", would be to take into account that STS overlords and their minions are extraordinary adept at mind manipulation, implanting and changing memories, and that many people are OPs who are simply not bound to reincarnational cycle, because they don't have individualized souls who deal with karmic and life-to-life lessons in the same way as 3D humans do.

IOW, a person 'spontaneously remembering' her past life could easily be an OP through whom something else comes out speaking about previous life experience or a 3D human who had his memory scrambled/skewed in the manner that would muddy the waters about what really and actually happens with reincarnation. In addition that some cultural beliefs about reincarnation just don't make any sense in the context of learning and dealing with karma through reincarnation, like those which posit that a human could/would reincarnate as an animal, a plant or even as a plain matter like a rock for example.

" We hide the truth right under your nose. That's so you cannot see it . Effort is required. Nothing is for free. Our wealth is family wealth passed down over thousands of generations and thousands of added years. We are invisible to you but not to ourselves. We are born to it. When our rule in our Rome gave up the ghost, the strongest of our best breed of oxen pulled our carts laden with gold towards the swamps on which we built Venice . The Doges were also our choices.
Like the spiritual guides that accompany every soul born in this laboratory of souls, through out their entire sojourn here , it is the same for us. We are also accompanied but no one is bereft of our influence. Both kinds are required. Ours is not an earthly lineage and we have come here to help the rest of you play our game. We own the board.
Your part is to play our " reality "in this our game through the freedom of your " choice ". That is if you own your free will. If you can choose yes or no. One is easy to play where your choice is kidnapped by us. It rests on your habit. We make it for you. You assent. The other demands that you swim against the tide. A constant effort is required and we will set the obstacles on your way. It is why we are here. To provide the fear. To see if you can provide your love. The Earth is indeed ripe for harvest. The lukewarm will proceed to another divine sowing. The Divine Mind is He who sows. The few will graduate to the Fourth density Positive and very very few to the Negative Density. We separate the wheat from the chaff. We are conscious. Are you awake ? Do you have choice ?
An order, our new order, out of chaos begins and we have all the exits covered. We warned you , even gave you openly our plans. We showed you our plans for those who have eyes to see. You were too busy. This was also part of our plan. Yes. We are destroying your reality and will introduce you to another. Our end justifies our means. We are the owners of the means, and the end that we look forward to justifies. This is your trial. We shall see what you believe in . We represent one hundred per cent Service to Self. What you would call a living hell and we will prove our point. We can turn everything on its head and you will let us do it because you are a strategic liability for what is best for the heath of your soul.
That this time of harvest would come, we warned about at the very beginning of The Age when we set it up. Our agenturs through all the measures, twisted those surroundings , made them malleable to other understandings, falsified most of them. Still...the core was left untouched, like black opal shining in the darkness. Our hope was for the darkness to obscure it and so it was. Slowly you were made to forget it. To stop believing in it. To let it go. "

Veritas liberavit vos [ The truth will set you free]. Here I am trying to walk in the waters of life without sinking so that it is not lost. Ie. done mechanically , and I am sure that you also are trying to do the same . Mechanically is how the material world goes on its way. You cannot change it. Only yourself. So I have little to defend and nothing to aspire to except to be of service to others and I do not aspire to anything higher than to forgive. But never to forget. Critters in caves have been around since forever and those who wrote the above are also responsible for them.
I must confess that I never watched that TV series. One must wonder whether this depiction of the Vorlons at the North Pole and the Shadows at the South Pole was a bleed through or a Thor's Pantheum inspired concept. It could even have been inspired perhaps by the C's, as they admitted to inspiring The Wizard of Oz movie. Can they have inspired other movies and TV shows? The ending where humans and other up-and-coming races are left in charge of evolving on their own terms and helping even younger races to do the same in the way they see fit, seems to correspond with what the C's said about the role of future 4D humans:
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants' mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!

It is interesting that in the series, the Babylon 5 space station was built in the aftermath of several major inter-species wars as a neutral ground for galactic diplomacy and trade. Interestingly, I have come across this notion of a space station used for diplomacy elsewhere.

I once read an article in the Feb-March 2020 (Vol. 27, No. 2) edition of Nexus Magazine about a massive space station which was a gathering point for alien races and some humans. The article was based on the research of Robert Monroe (1915-1995) who was a pioneer in scientifically investigating out-of-body experiences (OBE's) who wrote three ground-breaking books on the subject: Journeys Out of the Body (1971), Far Journeys (1985) and Ultimate Journey (1994). I apologise up front if am merely repeating old material that may have been discussed on the Forum before. A quick search suggests that there are mixed views on the Forum as regards Monroe's research and works. I therefore appreciate that there may be some Forum members who see him merely as a disinformation agent.

Monroe and his associates began working on a method to induce and control OBE's and other forms of alternative consciousness in their laboratory, which supposedly yielded significant results. In 1974, he founded the Monroe Institute and began conducting seminars in self-control of the states of human consciousness. There is good reason to believe that Monroe may have been linked with the CIA who were conducting their own independent psychic research at that time (think of Courtney Brown and the remote viewing project he participated in for example).

Monroe described his travels to various spirit/afterlife locations, including a place he labelled "The Gathering" (aka "The Big Show"). This appeared to be a place or level of consciousness where intelligences from other areas of the universe (extra-terrestrials) and from other dimensional frequencies [MJF: densities] gather to observe some much anticipated and upcoming changes to Earth and humankind.

In this post I will just concentrate on what Monroe had to say about the Gathering more than 40 to 50 years ago, before Laura's communications with the C's began. What he described does put me in mind though of something the C's once said:

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has travelled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has travelled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Monroe added:

"It is what we call the Gathering. These have manifested from nearby energy systems only to witness... [What] is about to occur is actually a very rare event - the conflux of several different and intense energy fields arriving at the same point in your time-space. It is this rarity that has attracted so much attention..." [MJF: Is this really a reference to the Wave?]

The Gathering exists to observe the possible birth of a new energy that will offer human consciousness a rare potential to emerge rapidly into a a unified intelligent energy system [MJF: a social memory complex?] that will range far beyond your time-space illusion, creating, constructing, teaching as only a human-trained graduate energy is able to do."

I would refer here to the C's mention of a cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance" event:

Session 4 April 2015:

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Q: (L) So that means that we are talking about changes on such a huge scale that our perspective is that of...

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.

As to the space station or gathering point/nexus, Monroe described it as follows:

"We were out in space somewhere, between the Earth and the Moon, indeterminate distance, 50,000 miles plus from the surface of the Earth. It was very clear and detailed, not as it was before. I turned to look at the Moon and blanked.

No more than a thousand feet way, or so it seemed, was an immense, solid-appearing object grey in colour, long and slender, conical shaped with an hemispheric dome at the widest end - the other end was somewhere in the distance, at least several miles. It appeared motionless, but I had the definite percept[ion] of an M-Band radiation from it. A spaceship. a physical spaceship?

Monroe also received guidance from what he called his INSPEC or helper [spirit guide]. When Monroe pondered whether the Big Show might not even take place, his guide told him:

"It is long past such a point. It will occur. The interest lies in the result. It is best symbolised to you as a convergence of a great number of possibilities which emerge as several probabilities and few possibilities. One of such probabilities may alter not only your time-space but all adjoining systems as well."

That last point reminds me of what the C's said here:
Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?
A: Step by step.
Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?
A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

However, Monroe was not the only one to see such a space station. A lady called Carla Fox, one of many visitor students to the Monroe Institute, wrote of her own knowledge and experiences of the space station at "The Gathering". She spoke of it as a place where the Coordinating Intelligences were located and described the whole set up as looking a bit like the Seattle Space Needle.

Quoting her in her own words:

"There was a central tube that went from the surface of Focus 27, through the room where the Coordinating Intelligences were located and up to a multi-level type structure with rooms and corridors that made up the main body of the space station. Above this was a level of nipple-like structures that were feeding tubes, and on the very top was an antenna. Quite a place. Energy was pulsing up and down the central tube, and smaller ships were refuelling from the feeding tubes or just hovering around the whole thing. I can only assume that the energy from the feeding tubes was being siphoned from the human levels below :scared:.

On the space station were many races of extra-terrestrials, and very few humans. I saw what looked like Men in Black, and other humans who would be called the elite of Earth. I am not sure if the humans were there in their physical form, or in some sort of energy representation [hologram?]. There were a lot of meetings going on, plans being made, and a fair amount of arguing and deal making. Their expectation was that when the "event" finally took place, the human race would disburse, and each race wanted to get their piece of the pie. Guess what - we are that pie.

Could she have been describing the Quorum in operation? The C's said the Quorum was mostly comprised of aliens but some humans too:
Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

"I could see that the Coordinating Intelligences were doing just that, coordinating. They were taking orders from those on Focus 34/35, and were not really in charge of anything. In turn, the various beings on the space station were taking their orders from their planetary governments and they were just the ambassadors."

She projected herself on to the space station and walked around a bit, but felt very uncomfortable as if she were an alien.

"I then went onto one of the ships floating nearby to talk to the commander. He was very human looking with blonde hair and blue eyes, and even though he kept looking at me strangely, at least he was willing to talk to me. This is what he said in answer to my questions.

Even though we humans were meant to be graduating from the Earth school
[the C's Harvest], only a very tiny proportion has done so up until now [which also accords with what the Ra material said]. That is why there were very few "non-official" looking humans on the station. Graduation has become more difficult as time has passed because of the heavy negativity, distractions and barriers to spiritual evolution that exist on our planet. This situation would be much worse if not for the positive ET races that occasionally intervene, but for the most part, the negative agenda ET's have been in control for a very long time. He then showed me a true prison planet which was heavily polluted and very dark. It reminded me of the Escape from New York movie :scared:.
[See:
View attachment 80553

When Earth makes its transition, it will be a free-for-all grab-bag situation, with every race harvesting what they can. Very crazy business.

All the races are on alert for the event, and are very apprehensive, and are making deals and negotiations ahead of time. He then looked at me and said he was sure that I wouldn't end up in this place, but was clueless as to where I would end up when the time came.

At that point Carla Fox was called back from the exercise, which sounds a bit like a remote viewing session to me. However, she subsequently was given the chance with other participants to go back to what she calls Focus 34/35 and continue her exploration. She thus preceded back to the vicinity of the space station and saw all the communication conduits going from it out to the various ET home worlds. This was how the ambassadors were getting their instructions. She learned that the event heading our way [the Wave?] will shift the energy of the Earth, but not the gathering at Focus 34/35. The beings there will take advantage of the turmoil to harvest as many of us as they can before the space station dissolves, as there will no longer be a need for it after this is all finished. Earth reality in the 3rd and 4th dimensions [Densities?] will also dissolve. She added:

"The way to avoid being caught up in the turmoil is to keep your connection with your core essence solid and strong, maintain contact with your higher self, and not to engage in the drama. It cannot be fixed or even stopped. Remember, this is why we humans are all here at this time in our evolutionary history."

This reminds me of what the C's said in the session dated 30 January 2021: "At this point you should better understand "enjoy the show." So do it." In other words "get out the popcorn and don't get involved"!

Carla Fox finished by saying:

"How all this will play out, I do not know. I am assuming that the "Event" that Robert Monroe referred to will be very obvious to everyone regardless of spiritual persuasion or level of awareness. Time will tell."
Source: tinyurl.com/vywk6nt and TheCarlaFoxBlog

Finally, I would add that in the 1990's, Rick Strassman and colleagues conducted a five-year DMT study at the University of New Mexico. He reported that nearly half of the DMT users he studied observed themselves in realms inhabited by what are described variously as intelligent "beings", "entities", "aliens", "guides", and "helpers". He said: "Sometimes they were humanoid, sometimes they were insectoid, sometimes they were reptilian, and sometimes plant-like. They were more or less aware of the volunteers."

Many of these volunteers reported flying or being drawn towards a massive space station or space ship - occupied by lots of automatons or robots busily doing their business, as well as multitudes of other life forms [N.B. exactly as Carla Fox saw]. Strassman commented on this by saying:

"Oftentimes, the beings seemed to be expecting the volunteers, and were glad to see them, and then began interacting with them. Other times they seemed surprised and angry that the volunteers' consciousness, at the very least, had intruded upon the sphere of activity of that particular being."

I shall leave it up to readers to decide if there is any merit in what Robert Monroe, Clara Fox and others claimed to see in their out-of-body experiences. However, it was the reference to Babylon 5 as a space station for galactic diplomacy that led me to make this link. Who knows, perhaps the show runners were familiar with Monroe's work and used it as the basis for their TV show? Afterall, Gene Roddenberry supposedly worked information he obtained from channelling sessions with the Ennead (the Nine) he participated in into his various Star Trek TV shows.

In MLF’s post, I was particularly interested in Carla Fox’s vision of who at some level of our existence may be calling the shots. Although, even there, discussion and decisions seem chaotic with instructions coming from even further out.

I looked at Carla’s blog site. She recommended a book by Isabella A. Greene called “Leaving the Trap. How to Exit Reincarnation Cycle”. It’s a very quick read. Her main contention is that all interaction and negotiation with beings when we leave the body are part of the mechanism of reincarnation to keep our soul trapped. Without correct understanding we agree to detrimental soul choices in the afterlife. Even the white light seems, to me, to keep us confined to returning. Question: Is 4D our only next higher option? What do we really get out of repeated lives that are filled with lies and suffering?

Fox and Greene use various psychic means to Quantum Travel (which is raising the Kundalini) to propel one to alien environments, dimensions , or planets or wherever as a way to check out next life alternatives. Fascinating, but I personally would feel extremely unprotected but think better information on what awaits us would be appreciated. We have been conned in this universe for centuries, how does one truly choose to break free? Like Dorothy, I suspect we have always had the ability “to go Home” but what or where is that exactly. It seems imperative not to get it wrong this time.

I think it makes sense to frame what we're seeing now as part of a long-term strategy with many concentric circles of knowledge.

I don't think we can say that the decline of the West is an accident. It is a feature of civilizations at a certain point in time when psychopaths take over, usually corresponding with earth changes, plagues, famine, cosmic phenomena, etc.

These cycles are definitely known to the secret cabal, who I guess are prolly in charge of starting and/or managing such cycles in some way. These cycles are probably also known in some form by lower cabal operatives and organizations whose names we don't know - and also in a limited from by the public operatives/orgs whose names we DO know, like Gates, the Rothschilds, the CIA, etc.

The cycles are also probably known in a limited form by a number of lower-level politicians whose faces we see on the screens (like Biden, Macron, Trudeau, etc.). It's anybody's guess as to how much people like Xi or Putin know.

I'm not sure if the peeps in the entrenched state bureaucracies of the world know of these cycles - they're quite possibly just cogging away in their respective machines. But I do think that many government machines are supposed to fail at this time, in order to cause suffering and generate food for 4D STS. The green agenda is a case in point.

The UFO compartmentalization machine, which began in very rough fits and starts after all the sightings beginning in WW2, is also 'failing' at this time, and starting to leak. But I think that's by design.

The reason why drip-drip disclosure is necessary is because the main goal is to enslave humanity in 4D after significant earth changes. The best way to do that is by hijacking human Free Will, and getting them to willingly choose slavery. That's the long-term strategy.

If, after a number of cataclysms, aliens suddenly show up and the population has not been sufficiently primed, then the cattle would be too restless IMO. Even if aliens showed up as saviours during mass cataclysmic suffering, it might just be too much all at once for them to handle. That kinda scenario may break the PTB's very careful decades-long hypnosis, which could cause all kinds of trouble. If instead, the already shell-shocked livestock have been hypnotized to accept the existence of aliens little by little, when the moment of truth comes, they'll just go along with it all to try to get some sense of security. Kinda like the populations under the Nazis or the Commies... a slow but sure killing of the mind.

So I don't think its the case of a decrepit regime trying to remain relevant. They're priming the population to abdicate their Free Will to alien saviours, or in other words, choose slavery willingly, like during the plandemic.

I think they'll slowly release more info, in the meanwhile softening up the populations by various means, which includes watching as the earth changes do the job, too.

Incidentally, this is all one of the main features in Alan Moore's graphic novel The Watchmen. In the novel, tho, the alien invasion is a false flag, but the main goal is the same - to create unity amongst humans on earth against an outside other. The PTB are going to try to use alien presence to create unity, but in the sense of a subservient slave population. We'll see how that goes.

It was very interesting to me that in the Watchmen film, the alien threat was totally deleted and replaced by a different threat altogether, that of a series of high-tech fusion-energy generator explosions or something. Can't remember exactly.

I'm sure looking forward to seeing how all this unfolds.

Back
Top Bottom