Session 29 July 2023

If Admiral Richard Byrd did actually meet with a leader of an STO 4D underground society as I posted about above, then what he recounts about his meeting does seem to reflect what you are saying about a truly advanced 4D STO individual “underground” striving to put forward his own understanding without attempting to impose on our surface world's free will environment:​

"We see at a great distance a new world stirring from the ruins of your race, seeking its lost and legendary treasures, and they will be here, my son, safe in our keeping. When that time arrives, we shall come forward again to help revive your culture and your race. [MJF: Assuming this is not just a work of fiction and is a reasonably true account of what occurred - could this be the 4D Nordics the C's spoke of who may be coming to our assistance in the near future?]

Perhaps, by then, you will have learned the futility of war and its strife…and after that time, certain of your culture and science will be returned for your race to begin anew. You, my son, are to return to the Surface World with this message…

What the 4D leader seems to be referring to here appears to be a cyclical recurring pattern on our surface world, where surface societies and civilisations advance technologically until they reach a point of self destruction through the use of advanced weapons technology in all out warfare. Examples of this would seem to have included Atlantis and the Celts who were at war with the Paranthas in India:​

A: Yes, but regions change with waves of immigration, or conquest... witness your own lands.
Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?
A: The Paranthas.

Thus, if there really is an STO 4D civilisation based deep under the North Pole, then they seem from Byrd's account to observe a Star Trek style non-interference 'Prime Directive'. Perhaps this may even explain a peculiar comment made by the C's about the "Poles" knowing best:

Q: (L) What I am getting at is: why go to all the trouble to thaw out a whole big island if it might have been easier to have been somewhere else?

A: Well, first of all, we thought this was Ark's turn. But, since you have asked, is it not obvious by now? Magnetic power grid physics. EM utilization. Crystals, and the like. Seeking paths to the interior? The "Poles" know best!

Admiral Byrd's encounter with the 4D STO leader supposedly occurred at the North Pole, whereas the Nazis we are told joined the underground 4D STS Aryan society at the South Pole in Antarctica:
Q: (L) Well, I know it's vague... (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) And they came to the surface some time ago...

A: No.

Q: (L) No, they came here, and they were taken underground...

A: No.

Q: (L) No, well, what's the story?

A: Went.

Q: (L) They went underground? Is that it? (T) When did they go underground?

A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.

Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?

A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.

Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking about?

A: Antarctica. Under there.

Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!

A: Entry port.

And Session 2 December 1995:

Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?

A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.

Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?

A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"

A: Not up to present, as you measure it.
[MJF: Does this mean that these people may yet manipulate events at some stage by coming back in time from what we perceive at the moment to be our future?]

Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.

A: Maybe.
[MJF: This could have been a non-definitive answer where the possibility of such a plan is concerned due to the open and fluid nature of unfolding time lines since 1995.]

Do we therefore have a 4D STO society based under the North Pole and a 3D/4D STS society based under the South Pole, which is why the STO orientated Admiral Byrd was invited to meet the 4D STO leader at the North Pole, whereas the STS orientated Nazis were invited to join the 3D/4D STS underground society at the South Pole - i.e., The "Poles" know best? If so, do these polar opposite underground encampments reflect perhaps what you said in your post above:​

Could the existence of an STO 4D North Pole underground civilisation also help to explain why the Hyperboreans (the Sons of the North Wind) originally spread from Northern Britain and other parts of Northern Europe (including Frisland which is now submerged by the sea) to civilise the Eastern Mediterranean and Adriatic societies as confirmed by the C's:
Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?

A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Mediterranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.
If you watched babylon 5, basically the Vorlons (Noth pole) and the Shadows (South pole).

Vorlons in the series are energy beings that help younger races evolve. They are in conflict only with the Shadows, and very seldom directly.

The Shadows believe evolution is created through fomenting war and chaos causing destruction and survival of the fittest (flavor of ugenucs).

At a certain point in the series, the Ancient races return and together with the Vorlons and Shadows they all leave beyond the galactic border.

Leaving humans and other up-and-coming races the charge of evolving on their own terms, and helping even younger races do the same in the way thry see fit.

A belated thank you to all those involved for building this Session.

—this Session: July 29th 2023—
A: Get your rest. You are all doing well. Goodbye.
The above seems to me the best part of the Session. Really brings a gladness in the spirit to know we all are making well the Work —of course each one in own pace and way, but still doing it.

As to this thread itself, from the few pages I could glance here and there till then, the comments lovely complete the Session. That is, congratulations to all for the interesting commentary.​

" Noted also are these unwatched III Parts: Madness Shared by Two with a series of three videos;Part I • Video Part II • Video Part III • Video "

I remember this a bit different. I cannot find the version I remember online.

The points I remember; they were looking for a portal to return home, using multiple cell phones in the purses; to geolocate the portal at the right time.
The part that stuck out to me was. They were in the center island of the highway, when it seemed like a portal appeared behind them.

That part can be seen at
At 2 minutes 38 seconds the camera zooms out, for split second a sort of portal appears. My memory has the camera from the opposite angle, the portal appeared behind them instead of in front of them. I distinctly remember telling myself, "It looks like they just missed their portal".

Now this has me wondering has another Mandella effect happen? For instance new pictures of King Tut have a bird and a snake on his head. I only remember a snake on his forehead.

Could the existence of an STO 4D North Pole underground civilisation also help to explain why the Hyperboreans (the Sons of the North Wind) originally spread from Northern Britain and other parts of Northern Europe (including Frisland which is now submerged by the sea) to civilise the Eastern Mediterranean and Adriatic societies as confirmed by the C's:
Interesting possibility, though any attempt to validate the STO nature of these alleged Hyperboreans would hinge around whether this civilising effort was an imposition or a non-coercive offer to assist a struggling people.

@MJF

It would be nice if you could craft a concise question that would hopfuly crack this subject open a little for our further study. Which we could ask in a futre session.

Thank you for you work.
I would keep it simple. I would just ask the C's whether Admiral Byrd met with a senior figure from one of the underground civilisations in the 1940's, as alleged in his diaries. If they say "no", then we know it is just a modern urban myth promulgated by conspiracy theorists on the internet. If they say "yes", then we should next determine whether it was a 4D STO or 4D STS figure that he met with. Assuming they say it was a 4D STO representative, you can then follow this up with supplementary questions concerning this 4D civilisation's possible links, for example, with the Hyperboreans and the re-establishment of civilisation in Europe and the Near East post the Deluge. The C's have spoken a lot about 4D STS interference in the affairs of our 3D surface world but have seldom mentioned the involvement of 4D STO.

I have done a bit of spade work on this subject in the Alton Towers thread, so it is not a question that would be coming out of the blue with no prior research involved. Indeed, it would be interesting for someone to follow-up by asking the C's how Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton came to write about the Vrilya civilisation in his 19th century novel. Did he channel the information through his involvement in the Orphic Circle? Was he inspired by Thor's Pantheum or did he actually meet with representatives or agents of the underground civilisation? His description of the Vrilya seems too accurate to me to be mere imagination.​

If you watched babylon 5, basically the Vorlons (Noth pole) and the Shadows (South pole).

Vorlons in the series are energy beings that help younger races evolve. They are in conflict only with the Shadows, and very seldom directly.

The Shadows believe evolution is created through fomenting war and chaos causing destruction and survival of the fittest (flavor of ugenucs).

At a certain point in the series, the Ancient races return and together with the Vorlons and Shadows they all leave beyond the galactic border.

Leaving humans and other up-and-coming races the charge of evolving on their own terms, and helping even younger races do the same in the way thry see fit.
I must confess that I never watched that TV series. One must wonder whether this depiction of the Vorlons at the North Pole and the Shadows at the South Pole was a bleed through or a Thor's Pantheum inspired concept. It could even have been inspired perhaps by the C's, as they admitted to inspiring The Wizard of Oz movie. Can they have inspired other movies and TV shows? The ending where humans and other up-and-coming races are left in charge of evolving on their own terms and helping even younger races to do the same in the way they see fit, seems to correspond with what the C's said about the role of future 4D humans:
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants' mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!

It is interesting that in the series, the Babylon 5 space station was built in the aftermath of several major inter-species wars as a neutral ground for galactic diplomacy and trade. Interestingly, I have come across this notion of a space station used for diplomacy elsewhere.

I once read an article in the Feb-March 2020 (Vol. 27, No. 2) edition of Nexus Magazine about a massive space station which was a gathering point for alien races and some humans. The article was based on the research of Robert Monroe (1915-1995) who was a pioneer in scientifically investigating out-of-body experiences (OBE's) who wrote three ground-breaking books on the subject: Journeys Out of the Body (1971), Far Journeys (1985) and Ultimate Journey (1994). I apologise up front if am merely repeating old material that may have been discussed on the Forum before. A quick search suggests that there are mixed views on the Forum as regards Monroe's research and works. I therefore appreciate that there may be some Forum members who see him merely as a disinformation agent.

Monroe and his associates began working on a method to induce and control OBE's and other forms of alternative consciousness in their laboratory, which supposedly yielded significant results. In 1974, he founded the Monroe Institute and began conducting seminars in self-control of the states of human consciousness. There is good reason to believe that Monroe may have been linked with the CIA who were conducting their own independent psychic research at that time (think of Courtney Brown and the remote viewing project he participated in for example).

Monroe described his travels to various spirit/afterlife locations, including a place he labelled "The Gathering" (aka "The Big Show"). This appeared to be a place or level of consciousness where intelligences from other areas of the universe (extra-terrestrials) and from other dimensional frequencies [MJF: densities] gather to observe some much anticipated and upcoming changes to Earth and humankind.

In this post I will just concentrate on what Monroe had to say about the Gathering more than 40 to 50 years ago, before Laura's communications with the C's began. What he described does put me in mind though of something the C's once said:

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has travelled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has travelled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Monroe added:

"It is what we call the Gathering. These have manifested from nearby energy systems only to witness... [What] is about to occur is actually a very rare event - the conflux of several different and intense energy fields arriving at the same point in your time-space. It is this rarity that has attracted so much attention..." [MJF: Is this really a reference to the Wave?]

The Gathering exists to observe the possible birth of a new energy that will offer human consciousness a rare potential to emerge rapidly into a a unified intelligent energy system [MJF: a social memory complex?] that will range far beyond your time-space illusion, creating, constructing, teaching as only a human-trained graduate energy is able to do."

I would refer here to the C's mention of a cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance" event:

Session 4 April 2015:

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Q: (L) So that means that we are talking about changes on such a huge scale that our perspective is that of...

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.

As to the space station or gathering point/nexus, Monroe described it as follows:

"We were out in space somewhere, between the Earth and the Moon, indeterminate distance, 50,000 miles plus from the surface of the Earth. It was very clear and detailed, not as it was before. I turned to look at the Moon and blanked.

No more than a thousand feet way, or so it seemed, was an immense, solid-appearing object grey in colour, long and slender, conical shaped with an hemispheric dome at the widest end - the other end was somewhere in the distance, at least several miles. It appeared motionless, but I had the definite percept[ion] of an M-Band radiation from it. A spaceship. a physical spaceship?

Monroe also received guidance from what he called his INSPEC or helper [spirit guide]. When Monroe pondered whether the Big Show might not even take place, his guide told him:

"It is long past such a point. It will occur. The interest lies in the result. It is best symbolised to you as a convergence of a great number of possibilities which emerge as several probabilities and few possibilities. One of such probabilities may alter not only your time-space but all adjoining systems as well."

That last point reminds me of what the C's said here:
Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?
A: Step by step.
Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?
A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

However, Monroe was not the only one to see such a space station. A lady called Carla Fox, one of many visitor students to the Monroe Institute, wrote of her own knowledge and experiences of the space station at "The Gathering". She spoke of it as a place where the Coordinating Intelligences were located and described the whole set up as looking a bit like the Seattle Space Needle.
1693256727583.png

Quoting her in her own words:

"There was a central tube that went from the surface of Focus 27, through the room where the Coordinating Intelligences were located and up to a multi-level type structure with rooms and corridors that made up the main body of the space station. Above this was a level of nipple-like structures that were feeding tubes, and on the very top was an antenna. Quite a place. Energy was pulsing up and down the central tube, and smaller ships were refuelling from the feeding tubes or just hovering around the whole thing. I can only assume that the energy from the feeding tubes was being siphoned from the human levels below :scared:.

On the space station were many races of extra-terrestrials, and very few humans. I saw what looked like Men in Black, and other humans who would be called the elite of Earth. I am not sure if the humans were there in their physical form, or in some sort of energy representation [hologram?]. There were a lot of meetings going on, plans being made, and a fair amount of arguing and deal making. Their expectation was that when the "event" finally took place, the human race would disburse, and each race wanted to get their piece of the pie. Guess what - we are that pie.

Could she have been describing the Quorum in operation? The C's said the Quorum was mostly comprised of aliens but some humans too:
Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

"I could see that the Coordinating Intelligences were doing just that, coordinating. They were taking orders from those on Focus 34/35, and were not really in charge of anything. In turn, the various beings on the space station were taking their orders from their planetary governments and they were just the ambassadors."

She projected herself on to the space station and walked around a bit, but felt very uncomfortable as if she were an alien.

"I then went onto one of the ships floating nearby to talk to the commander. He was very human looking with blonde hair and blue eyes, and even though he kept looking at me strangely, at least he was willing to talk to me. This is what he said in answer to my questions.

Even though we humans were meant to be graduating from the Earth school
[the C's Harvest], only a very tiny proportion has done so up until now [which also accords with what the Ra material said]. That is why there were very few "non-official" looking humans on the station. Graduation has become more difficult as time has passed because of the heavy negativity, distractions and barriers to spiritual evolution that exist on our planet. This situation would be much worse if not for the positive ET races that occasionally intervene, but for the most part, the negative agenda ET's have been in control for a very long time. He then showed me a true prison planet which was heavily polluted and very dark. It reminded me of the Escape from New York movie :scared:.
[See:
1693258883344.png

When Earth makes its transition, it will be a free-for-all grab-bag situation, with every race harvesting what they can. Very crazy business.

All the races are on alert for the event, and are very apprehensive, and are making deals and negotiations ahead of time. He then looked at me and said he was sure that I wouldn't end up in this place, but was clueless as to where I would end up when the time came.

At that point Carla Fox was called back from the exercise, which sounds a bit like a remote viewing session to me. However, she subsequently was given the chance with other participants to go back to what she calls Focus 34/35 and continue her exploration. She thus preceded back to the vicinity of the space station and saw all the communication conduits going from it out to the various ET home worlds. This was how the ambassadors were getting their instructions. She learned that the event heading our way [the Wave?] will shift the energy of the Earth, but not the gathering at Focus 34/35. The beings there will take advantage of the turmoil to harvest as many of us as they can before the space station dissolves, as there will no longer be a need for it after this is all finished. Earth reality in the 3rd and 4th dimensions [Densities?] will also dissolve. She added:

"The way to avoid being caught up in the turmoil is to keep your connection with your core essence solid and strong, maintain contact with your higher self, and not to engage in the drama. It cannot be fixed or even stopped. Remember, this is why we humans are all here at this time in our evolutionary history."

This reminds me of what the C's said in the session dated 30 January 2021: "At this point you should better understand "enjoy the show." So do it." In other words "get out the popcorn and don't get involved"!

Carla Fox finished by saying:

"How all this will play out, I do not know. I am assuming that the "Event" that Robert Monroe referred to will be very obvious to everyone regardless of spiritual persuasion or level of awareness. Time will tell."
Source: tinyurl.com/vywk6nt and TheCarlaFoxBlog

Finally, I would add that in the 1990's, Rick Strassman and colleagues conducted a five-year DMT study at the University of New Mexico. He reported that nearly half of the DMT users he studied observed themselves in realms inhabited by what are described variously as intelligent "beings", "entities", "aliens", "guides", and "helpers". He said: "Sometimes they were humanoid, sometimes they were insectoid, sometimes they were reptilian, and sometimes plant-like. They were more or less aware of the volunteers."

Many of these volunteers reported flying or being drawn towards a massive space station or space ship - occupied by lots of automatons or robots busily doing their business, as well as multitudes of other life forms [N.B. exactly as Carla Fox saw]. Strassman commented on this by saying:

"Oftentimes, the beings seemed to be expecting the volunteers, and were glad to see them, and then began interacting with them. Other times they seemed surprised and angry that the volunteers' consciousness, at the very least, had intruded upon the sphere of activity of that particular being."

I shall leave it up to readers to decide if there is any merit in what Robert Monroe, Clara Fox and others claimed to see in their out-of-body experiences. However, it was the reference to Babylon 5 as a space station for galactic diplomacy that led me to make this link. Who knows, perhaps the show runners were familiar with Monroe's work and used it as the basis for their TV show? Afterall, Gene Roddenberry supposedly worked information he obtained from channelling sessions with the Ennead (the Nine) he participated in into his various Star Trek TV shows.

Session Date: July 29th 2023

(Ze Germans) How many humans/humanoids from the underground civilization are on the surface of the Earth at the moment?

(L) Who asked this question?

(Chu) The Germans.

(L) Germans. They ask weird stuff like that. How many humans/humanoids from the underground? So, how many?

A: Varies with circumstances, but average is about 2 to 2.5 million.

Q: (Andromeda) Walking around up top.

(Joe) And do these people know who they are? I mean...

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) Okay. And do they have a mission that they're aware of? Do they know why they're walking around?

A: Indeed. Usually acting as "handlers" or agents provocateur.

Q: (Joe) So from our perspective, their mission, it would be nefarious?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Are there any of them running that show over there in Ukraine?

Q: (L) Are there any of them handling members of the US government?
Q: (L) Handling high-level members of other governments?

Q: (L) Handling leaders of different types of, like, media or whatever, like influencers and such?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (Joe) Are any of them on YouTube?

Q: (Joe) With large-follower channels?

Q: (Joe) Give us one name. [laughter]

A: No

Q: (Joe) Please. [laughter] Is part of their mission or agenda to prepare the global population for revelation of aliens?

A: Partly, but also involved with depopulation agenda.

Q: (Joe) So these people were born underground?

Q: (Andromeda) And raised underground?

Q: (Joe) And then appeared as adults on the surface, got a job...

Q: (Joe) And who made them?

A: Lizards in cahoots with STS Orions.

Q: (Joe) So these are human beings. They're functionally the same, as human as other human beings? Like biologically the same as other human beings, or not?

A: Some genetic tweaks. Most were harvested from human mothers and incubated.

Q: (Gaby) So this is part of the hybridization program that some experiencers or abductees recall?

Q: (Possibility of Being) Do they know good and evil the same way as we would understand it?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Are they - from our perspective - very much like mind-controlled beings in that sense? They don't have much free will?

A: Yes. And much like very efficient psychopaths.

Q: (L) Well.

(Joe) 2.5 million. They pop up and down.

(L) That's friendly.

(Joe) Where do they live normally when they're not on the surface? Where did they grow up and stuff?

A: Underground bases.

Q: (L) And they've described those.

(Ursus Minor) Who or what is making Netanyahu push Israel to the brink?

(L) I think we have that answer! [laughter] Already answered there! Is that something along the line of what these underground handlers would be doing?

A: Yes and also mind manipulation.

Q: (L) Well, some of these people, I swear, you know, I mean, I listen to some of these people, these crazy lefties or these governments, like the Schwab and Trudeau and Al Gore and John Kerry and all of these other people, you know, talking... And if they believe what they're saying, then they don't have enough intelligence to come in out of the rain. If they know that what they're saying is bullshit, then they are super, super evil.

(Andromeda) They're either super evil and lying, or super stupid and mind controlled.

(Joe) How long have these underground psychos been interfering with human affairs in this way?

A: Thousands of years.

END OF SESSION

Well, well, well... came across an interesting video. You can make your own assumptions.

have done a bit of spade work on this subject in the Alton Towers thread, so it is not a question that would be coming out of the blue with no prior research involved. Indeed, it would be interesting for someone to follow-up by asking the C's how Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton came to write about the Vrilya civilisation in his 19th century novel. Did he channel the information through his involvement in the Orphic Circle? Was he inspired by Thor's Pantheum or did he actually meet with representatives or agents of the underground civilisation? His description of the Vrilya seems too accurate to me to be mere imagination.

Since there is some work and research behind this already, can you formulate the question first summarizing the story really short but informative, so everyone can understand what is it about, and then make the question with the least assumptions possible? Depending on the time or in what’s being discussed on a future session, whenever that will be, I could try and submit your question (can’t make promises though).

It’s how they refer to each tracking each persons inter-connection to another. “Platform” is a generic term for all the things that make FB, FB.

It’s been a cosmic battle since my last post. Here’s what I wrote at the time and only now have things calmed down enough to make me feel comfortable to share…

Ok, things got a pretty “high strange”after this post, which is cutoff from the rest of the what I had originally intended. And for now I’ll take it as a warning to not share too much too soon. But here’s the jist of what transpired back on August 12th:

• 10pm, finish writing post in Brave app (the editing tools are disabled but I don’t get logged out all the time like FF), took an hour or two too get the words out plus editing/rearranging thoughts
  • Decide to wait to post since content contains some info about Zuck and my experience in tech (I do think something crawled inside the guy). I wanted to see if I felt any push back or apprehension about sharing. So I set the phone down on my night stand to do one more proof read after a night swim
  • Hadn’t slept too well night before, but feel all right to swim at the hotel and see if I can catch some meteors from the Peresedes
  • Vibe at pool feels alright, kinda crowded and all the good seats close to the pool are taken, so I have find one in back where it’s much darker
  • While in pool I find a floaty noodle and look around at the sky. (In back of mind I’m wondering if I’ll see some “signs” in the sky).I see constellation Orion and then try to find Cassiopeae looking North but it’s likely too low or behind a mountain
  • Then I spot what appears to be a satellite going North, it’s fast and moving quick, although when I look away for a moment and relook I see that it’s gotten brighter and then dimmer, appears to slow and then fades out. It’s a little odd, but I conclude it’s likely a Starlink satellite buzzing by.
  • I reorient to the South, and scan the sky again. Then I think a bird swoops down to my left across the pool, it’s a bat! Feels symbolic and it flys close to the water and across the pool darting in between people who seem oblivious except one other couple who notice it. It goes around a couple times…
  • After a little bit I wonder if there’s a black triangle UFO hovering above the night sky. Well… I note a formation that appears to connect 3 stars into an isosceles triangle. I stare at it for a few, and sorta say in my mind “I see you, you stupid Google tech ship, stupid Eric Schmidt.” I’m kinda making a joking assumption to myself. Then I look down at the water for split second and then back up just in time to see one of the stars “fade out”. I figured it was blinking and/or behind a cloud I can’t see but the nearby stars aren’t insured either. Plus the coincidence with my thought was a little eerie. I’ve seen enough.
  • Back at the hotel, I take a shower and check the forum and go on to reread my post (the save state is usually very good, plus I was only gone about 45mins). I refresh and then scroll down - the rest of the post is gone! 😔

It felt like a warning. I could right it off in a number of ways, but it’s one of many occurrences. I think I’ll switch back to FF and make sure I write in Notes before hand...

On a positive note I do think there was a “merging of realities” into a better timeline, perhaps closer to STO (even if inches). More battles ahead, but we got this! Stay vigilant ya’ll :flowers:

Since there is some work and research behind this already, can you formulate the question first summarizing the story really short but informative, so everyone can understand what is it about, and then make the question with the least assumptions possible? Depending on the time or in what’s being discussed on a future session, whenever that will be, I could try and submit your question (can’t make promises though).
Thank you for the kind offer. Here is my stab at it:

Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton was a leading politician and novelist in Victorian England who sat at the centre of a web of esoteric groups in England including the Rosicrucians and the mysterious Orphic Circle, a loose-knit community of occult practitioners, which, however, had some features characteristic of Freemasonry. During its meetings the members practiced astral travelling as well as the invocation of spirits into mirrors [psychomanteums] and crystals using talented young clairvoyants or trance mediums. Bulwer-Lytton was incredibly well connected, numbering statesmen like Benjamin Disraeli, a British Prime Minister, and authors of the standing of Charles Dickens amongst his close associates. Although he wrote many books, perhaps his most influential was Vril: The Power of the Coming Race (published in 1871), which drew heavily on his interest in the occult and would contribute to the early growth of the science fiction genre. The book popularised the Hollow Earth theory and may well have inspired Nazi mysticism, including the secretive German Vril Society.

Using the Wikipedia entry for the book to provide a brief synopsis, the novel commences with the narrator and hero accidently finding his way into a subterranean world occupied by beings who seem to him to resemble angels [pure Aryans]. He befriends the first being he meets, who guides him around a city that is reminiscent of ancient Egyptian architecture. The hero discovers that these beings, who call themselves Vril-ya, have great telepathic and other parapsychological abilities, such as being able to transmit information, get rid of pain, and put others to sleep. It transpires that the Vril-ya are descendants of an antediluvian civilisation called the Ana, who live in networks of caverns linked by tunnels. Originally surface dwellers, they fled underground thousands of years ago to escape a massive flood and gained greater power by facing and dominating the harsh conditions of the Earth. Their society is a technologically supported Utopia, chief among their tools being an "all-permeating fluid" called "Vril", a latent source of energy [free energy or energy from the vacuum] that the spiritually elevated hosts are able to master through training of their will, to a degree that depends on their hereditary constitution. This mastery gives them access to an extraordinary force that can be controlled at will. The powers of the Vril include the ability to heal, change, and destroy beings and things; the destructive powers in particular are immense, allowing a few young Vril-ya children to destroy entire cities if necessary. The Vril-ya believe in the permanence of life, which according to them is not destroyed but merely changes form. After falling in love with his guide's daughter, he eventually has to flee for his life but with the help of his lover he manages to return to the surface, where he warns that in time the Vril-ya will run out of habitable space underground and will claim the surface of the Earth, destroying mankind in the process, if necessary.

From this synopsis, you can readily see that the story contains features that are eerily reminiscent of what the C's have told us about the 3rd/4th Density Aryan underground civilisation, including the Nation of the Third Eye. The comparisons between what Bulwer-Lytton describes in his book and what the C's have told us seem to close to be mere chance.

Thus, we need to ask the C's whether Bulwer-Lytton: (1) had direct contact with the undergrounders; or, if not, whether (2) his book was inspired by them through Thor's Pantheum of psychic projectors; or (3) through glimpses of the underground civilisation obtained from the Orphic Circle's trance medium sessions.

If the C's answer "yes" to (1), we then need to ask whether he was an undergrounder himself like Mayer Amschel Rothschild (
who the C's said was a deep level punctuator), his near contemporary (unlikely in my view), or an active surface agent of the underground civilisation like those mentioned in this session.

If the answer to (1) is "no", but "yes" to answer (3), we should enquire further as to how the information was obtained since it may reveal just how influential the Orphic Circle has been. In this last regard, it would also be nice to know whether Lewis Carroll was an active member of the Orphic Circle as alleged.

Please bear in mind here that Bulwer-Lytton was a leading Rosicrucian of his day, which may bring into play what the C's said here about the Rosteem whose origins seem to connect back to the Giza plateau and the Great Pyramid:

Session 7 March 1995:

Q: (L) Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human. [...]
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

Is it time now for the C's to reveal their purpose?

Thank you for the kind offer. Here is my stab at it:

Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton was a leading politician and novelist in Victorian England who sat at the centre of a web of esoteric groups in England including the Rosicrucians and the mysterious Orphic Circle, a loose-knit community of occult practitioners, which, however, had some features characteristic of Freemasonry. During its meetings the members practiced astral travelling as well as the invocation of spirits into mirrors [psychomanteums] and crystals using talented young clairvoyants or trance mediums. Bulwer-Lytton was incredibly well connected, numbering statesmen like Benjamin Disraeli, a British Prime Minister, and authors of the standing of Charles Dickens amongst his close associates. Although he wrote many books, perhaps his most influential was Vril: The Power of the Coming Race (published in 1871), which drew heavily on his interest in the occult and would contribute to the early growth of the science fiction genre. The book popularised the Hollow Earth theory and may well have inspired Nazi mysticism, including the secretive German Vril Society.

Using the Wikipedia entry for the book to provide a brief synopsis, the novel commences with the narrator and hero accidently finding his way into a subterranean world occupied by beings who seem to him to resemble angels [pure Aryans]. He befriends the first being he meets, who guides him around a city that is reminiscent of ancient Egyptian architecture. The hero discovers that these beings, who call themselves Vril-ya, have great telepathic and other parapsychological abilities, such as being able to transmit information, get rid of pain, and put others to sleep. It transpires that the Vril-ya are descendants of an antediluvian civilisation called the Ana, who live in networks of caverns linked by tunnels. Originally surface dwellers, they fled underground thousands of years ago to escape a massive flood and gained greater power by facing and dominating the harsh conditions of the Earth. Their society is a technologically supported Utopia, chief among their tools being an "all-permeating fluid" called "Vril", a latent source of energy [free energy or energy from the vacuum] that the spiritually elevated hosts are able to master through training of their will, to a degree that depends on their hereditary constitution. This mastery gives them access to an extraordinary force that can be controlled at will. The powers of the Vril include the ability to heal, change, and destroy beings and things; the destructive powers in particular are immense, allowing a few young Vril-ya children to destroy entire cities if necessary. The Vril-ya believe in the permanence of life, which according to them is not destroyed but merely changes form. After falling in love with his guide's daughter, he eventually has to flee for his life but with the help of his lover he manages to return to the surface, where he warns that in time the Vril-ya will run out of habitable space underground and will claim the surface of the Earth, destroying mankind in the process, if necessary.

From this synopsis, you can readily see that the story contains features that are eerily reminiscent of what the C's have told us about the 3rd/4th Density Aryan underground civilisation, including the Nation of the Third Eye. The comparisons between what Bulwer-Lytton describes in his book and what the C's have told us seem to close to be mere chance.

Thus, we need to ask the C's whether Bulwer-Lytton: (1) had direct contact with the undergrounders; or, if not, whether (2) his book was inspired by them through Thor's Pantheum of psychic projectors; or (3) through glimpses of the underground civilisation obtained from the Orphic Circle's trance medium sessions.

If the C's answer "yes" to (1), we then need to ask whether he was an undergrounder himself like Mayer Amschel Rothschild (
who the C's said was a deep level punctuator), his near contemporary (unlikely in my view), or an active surface agent of the underground civilisation like those mentioned in this session.

If the answer to (1) is "no", but "yes" to answer (3), we should enquire further as to how the information was obtained since it may reveal just how influential the Orphic Circle has been. In this last regard, it would also be nice to know whether Lewis Carroll was an active member of the Orphic Circle as alleged.

Please bear in mind here that Bulwer-Lytton was a leading Rosicrucian of his day, which may bring into play what the C's said here about the Rosteem whose origins seem to connect back to the Giza plateau and the Great Pyramid:

Session 7 March 1995:

Q: (L) Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human. [...]
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

Is it time now for the C's to reveal their purpose?
Thank you ... :perfect:.... and very much lookng forward to C's answers ... :lkj:

Dziękuję za wszystkie sesje.
Hi, You can use for examlpe "Google Translate" to translate Your posts to English from Your native language before publishing it . This is English language forum.

Regards

Cześć, Możesz użyć np. Google Translate" żeby przetłumaczyć swoje wpisy na angielski przed ich opublikowaniem na tym forum. To jest forum angielskojęzyczne.
Pozdrawiam

The antediluvian civilization which Bulwar-Lytton called the Ana, the originators of his Vril-ya , is in Bible lore known as the civilization on planet Earth made by fallen angels, the Shining Ones , in disobedience to divine cosmic laws . That they brought about a great cataclysm due to their corruption and genetic manipulation of all living forms. The creation of hybrids and the adulteration of human genetics.
These original angelic civilization was destroyed, and remnants fled underground prior to the Great Flood. Apparently their children, called giants,who also freely roamed the earth, causing horrendous suffering , are now sleeping cryogenically, preserved by their angel fathers in a bid to save them from the earthly destruction by the Lords of Light. It is said that as God always preserves a remnant during cosmic slaughter , the fallen angels did likewise. So the Nation of the Third Eye could be related to all this. Its not surprising that The Coming Race, outcome of his occult work, influenced the Nazi worldview so profoundly because it is very dark. Many members of the British aristocracy were in secret very partial to it ; his family seat , Knebworth House, a huge Gothic Baronial mansion , shares with many others a predilection for gargoyles imposing their raw power from their heights and was also the seat of the Empire's representative for the subservience of the crown treasure trove called India.

Back
Top Bottom