The "Mandela Effect"- Has my Bible changed? Or do I just have a bad memory like most people?

I heard San Barnardino. Could it be the accent that made it sound different?

Yes, he sounds British and we often pronounce words with some silent consonants. In my accent, which is particularly notorious for this trait, Bernardino and Bernadino would sound the same.

Just to complicate things, I've also heard it pronounced San Ber'dino by Americans. I learned this from Frank Zappa!

I am having a "Mandela effect" with the Stars Wars movie Rise of Skywalker. I was watching it on TV one day and theres a scene that was my absolute favorite part. When the scene came and it didnt match what was seered into my memory, I was so confused! I KNEW I saw that scene in theatres! It had such a powerful effect and was so epic, it was my favorite part of the movie. I couldnt believe it wasnt there anymore. I was actually really disappointed and upset. The scene I am referring to is when Rey has her 1v1 against Palpatine on the sith planet Exegol. I specifically remember (and I can still see it in my mind) that when she grabs her second light Saber and says "I am all the Jedi", she has all the Jedi lined up behind her! They actually had force-ghosts of all the jedi behind her as she pushed back against Palpatine. But this is completely missing from the movie! This is the official scene I am talking about:
I did some research and apparently they actually had it but it was deleted scene that didn't make the final cut. Completely mind-blowing. The comments on the videos are also really interesting! A fan even made a video edit of the "original" with the force-ghosts since it didn't have it or was a deleted scene.
It seems a vast majority of people wanted this scene as if it was a missing piece, although there is no mention of the mandela effect. I was wondering if anyone else remembers this scene as I so vividly do? Or do they remember the one without the force-ghosts? Really peculiar.

I only saw it once in theaters because I didn't think it was really good enough to re-watch. But I tried to recall that scene before reading your entire post. I then remembered the part about her saying she was all the Jedi, but I would have said that she only heard their voices. I don't specifically remember seeing all of the Jedi. But it was over three years ago so hard to say. Isn't it pretty normal to cut or edit scenes from theatrical releases?

I do remember seeing her with the Yedai behind her.

Now, I've seen it on TV several times, so it could be the extended version.

When I saw the movie in movie theaters, due to my subsequent viewings on television, I cannot be sure that this scene was there or not.

Personally, I really like the support of all the Yedai behind her.;-)

I only saw it once in theaters because I didn't think it was really good enough to re-watch. But I tried to recall that scene before reading your entire post. I then remembered the part about her saying she was all the Jedi, but I would have said that she only heard their voices. I don't specifically remember seeing all of the Jedi. But it was over three years ago so hard to say. Isn't it pretty normal to cut or edit scenes from theatrical releases?

You're right that does happen. But it's when there's an extended version and then they will play the shortened version on TV. But from my research, there is only one version of Rise of Skywalker which was released in theatres and is the same as the digital version. In the  final cut of the theatrical release, there are no force ghosts. Which means it was never released in theatres, it was never seen. Thats why theres controversy when I was reading about it, because people wanted this scene released with a Directors Cut from JJ Abrams. Apparently he had originally had this scene in it but Disney cut it and people were upset about it.

I do remember seeing her with the Yedai behind her.

Now, I've seen it on TV several times, so it could be the extended version.

When I saw the movie in movie theaters, due to my subsequent viewings on television, I cannot be sure that this scene was there or not.

Personally, I really like the support of all the Yedai behind her.;-)
Thank goodness I'm not the only one. 😂 That is very interesting though! It strikes me that you remember this scene from the TV version when the TV version was the one that made me realize it wasn't there anymore!

I definitely agree, the imagery of the scene really had an effect on me. Thank you for sharing 😊

It strikes me that you remember this scene from the TV version when the TV version was the one that made me realize it wasn't there anymore!
To be precise, I remember seeing that scene, but I don't know where or when.

I was just trying to explain it.

Now, if you say that this scene was not included in any of the broadcast versions...

It's already getting weird.:-D

Hello all, it has been interesting to study this thread and people's stories about the Mandela Effect. It's interesting that I have started to remember events in my life that only I remember and others don't, although I don't think it was a dream. I don't know if they are the effect or just replaced memories.🤔

For example when I was about five years old I lived in a private house with my family. It was a summer day, I distinctly remember waking up in the morning and going to find my parents to say good morning. But I couldn't find anyone and I was very frightened because I was a child and no one had warned me that they were going to the shop or anywhere else. I remember how scared I was and went to look for them in the area around the house. And then walking into the backyard I remember my feelings about how I was literally dumbfounded by the fear. The next image before my eyes is of me waking up in bed the very next day!!! which means that the day I was left alone was over. In the morning I asked my family where they had gone and why they hadn't warned me, but they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. Funny fact is that after that situation I stuttered (a psychological rather than physical manifestation) and I stuttered a lot.
Such memories came back to me, I wonder if anyone has come across this and can decipher what it might have been or if it was just a very specific dream that erased a day from my life.😱

Hello all, it has been interesting to study this thread and people's stories about the Mandela Effect. It's interesting that I have started to remember events in my life that only I remember and others don't, although I don't think it was a dream. I don't know if they are the effect or just replaced memories.🤔

For example when I was about five years old I lived in a private house with my family. It was a summer day, I distinctly remember waking up in the morning and going to find my parents to say good morning. But I couldn't find anyone and I was very frightened because I was a child and no one had warned me that they were going to the shop or anywhere else. I remember how scared I was and went to look for them in the area around the house. And then walking into the backyard I remember my feelings about how I was literally dumbfounded by the fear. The next image before my eyes is of me waking up in bed the very next day!!! which means that the day I was left alone was over. In the morning I asked my family where they had gone and why they hadn't warned me, but they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. Funny fact is that after that situation I stuttered (a psychological rather than physical manifestation) and I stuttered a lot.
Such memories came back to me, I wonder if anyone has come across this and can decipher what it might have been or if it was just a very specific dream that erased a day from my life.😱
Two thoughts and I don’t mean to discount anything you are saying. One is that I also have vivid memories of bizarre or remarkable events that the others who were with me don’t. I tend to think that we are all tuned to be sensitive to different things.

Next, I have had plenty of dreams where I thought I woke up but I was still dreaming. This is an interesting phenomenon and quite a strange feeling when you wake up that second time. A dream within a dream as it is said. It is possible you dreamed you woke up and no one was there and, in terms of dream work, represents some aspect of our state of true aloneness or separation or ? For you to decide.

BTW I have even had some triple-wrapped dreams which really threw me for a loop!

I haven't been following the forum for a while and I was wondering if the Cs had mentioned specifically or clarified anything about the 'Mandela Effect'.

I have questions like, WHY does it happen? WHY do only some people notice it? Does it have a purpose? If it is related to a 'time line' jump, why do some people appear to change time lines and others don't. Is there any significance to the individual that experiences a change that it may be related to that person's 'frequency; (or whatever). I expect others may have their own questions about the phenomena.

The whole experience is rather disconcerting, like the Rock of Gibraltar being shifted. It almost seems absurd to be looking for an objective reason for the phenomena when objective reality itself is changing.

I haven't been following the forum for a while and I was wondering if the Cs had mentioned specifically or clarified anything about the 'Mandela Effect'.

I have questions like, WHY does it happen? WHY do only some people notice it? Does it have a purpose? If it is related to a 'time line' jump, why do some people appear to change time lines and others don't. Is there any significance to the individual that experiences a change that it may be related to that person's 'frequency; (or whatever). I expect others may have their own questions about the phenomena.

The whole experience is rather disconcerting, like the Rock of Gibraltar being shifted. It almost seems absurd to be looking for an objective reason for the phenomena when objective reality itself is changing.
Yes, there was a mention of it earlier this year actually.

(Joe) I have one question: Is there anything to the so-called Mandela Effect other than people's tendency to confuse and conflate information?

A: In some cases it can indicate a change in the "program".

Q: (L) Like déjà-vu?

A: Yes

So, in some cases it may be produced by the merging of realities, and residual memories remaining. I speculate that it could be related tot he person itself, their program being changed, or something general in the vicinity of the one who experiences the effect, and this intractable memory, may be purely accidental.

When it isn't people confusing and conflating things that is.

"In some cases it can indicate a change in the "program"." - What program? Whose program? Why is the program changed? Why is the phenomena isolated to certain individuals? - There are so many questions that could be asked about the phenomena.

"In some cases it can indicate a change in the "program"." - What program? Whose program? Why is the program changed? Why is the phenomena isolated to certain individuals? - There are so many questions that could be asked about the phenomena.
I don't know that the phenomena is associated with certain individuals, rather the awareness may happen in certain individuals for several reasons. I think living in the reality we live in, we're all bound to be on the receiving end of some sort of messing about with our timelines, for so many different purposes, sometimes we notice and most of the times we don't I daresay.

Much like with Deja vu, I would say it's a recognition of something changing or having changed. Glitches, strong memories, or strong awareness, I am not sure. I also don't think that those who remember the memory in question, may be the ones that are "targeted" for change, it may be a general change and some may seep through what maybe supposed to be a flawless procedure.

Perhaps a good analogy might be, you take your dog for a walk every day, the same route, but one day a tree is cut down after you've walked past it, on your way back your dog notices something amiss, the route remains the same, but your dog remembers that there was a tree in that one specific spot, but it's now gone, as if it never existed.

As if the recent past had changed instantly and the future will never be the same. What to us might look like a simple removal, to the dog is a reality changing event that has leftovers that he can't prove.

Back
Top Bottom