The "Mandela Effect"- Has my Bible changed? Or do I just have a bad memory like most people?

I have had two events of this type in recent weeks.

The first was in a place to have a coffee and smoke. To the side I have views of a mountain and there are cows grazing.

These cows have a place to collect rainwater so that they can drink.

Well, the other day I suddenly realized that there are two places one near the other, where the cows can drink.

That I did not realize this, after months of going almost every day..., well, I usually meditate in the tranquility there so I do not rule it out, however, after months of going, suddenly there are two places excavated and with cattle tracks from many, many days.

The second was when I saw the Warcraft movie for the third or fourth time.

I was watching the movie and suddenly I see that the protagonist orc dies in his duel with the orc magician.

I did not remember this, I remember that the tribe saved the orc protagonist, not being able to bear the orc mage's transgressions to traditional honor.

I then thought that I confused this scene with the one of the human who defeats the orc magician. Could be...

But what he was absolutely sure he didn't remember is when his best friend ripped out one of his fangs from the now-dead protagonist ogre.

That was absolutely new for me and I'm surprised that I forgot something so symbolic, where the honor of the dead orc is honored in this way.

Also, there were a couple more scenes that I didn't remember, but that could be due to poor memory, since they are scenes without weight for the plot.

The funny thing in these cases is that one notices something strange and sometimes one is almost sure that something has changed...

But you can never be completely sure.

I ignored opening threads about the "Mandela Effect" for many years whilst browsing the internet... It was a new craze that had taken hold in the alternative media, or so it seemed, and I usually avoid those like the plague.

It wasn't until a year or two ago, I eventually googled what the Mandela Effect is supposed to be, out of curiosity.

I was quite taken aback to learn that there was a theory that some people were incorrectly remembering Nelson Mandela dying in prison back in the 90s.

Well I could have almost spit out my coffee, because I am one of those people who thought she accurately remembered being taught that Nelson Mandela died as a political prisoner whilst I was a kid back in the 90s :scared:, lol.

I literally had to fly over to Google, do a web search to learn an entire new version of history where that never happened.
Mind. Blown.

Makes me think of The Man in the High Castle.

I just commented on the thread Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back, that the comment that Voyageur had just published, I remembered reading yesterday.

Maybe something similar was posted in another thread and I'm confused by that...

Can be.

The thing is that two days ago between 11:00 in the morning and 18:00 in the afternoon, I had what I call an "acceleration". Yesterday also more or less at the same time, but much smoother.

It is a feeling of "vertigo" or dizziness in the pit of the stomach. And it is not a conventional seasickness, since I get seasick very easily (boats the farther the better) and I actually like this sensation, because it seems to me that something is happening.

I have had this sensation that I call "acceleration" before, but I had never related it to the possibility, that it is a physical reaction, to a possible timeline change/jump/merge.

And of course, this can all just be bad memory.:-D

OK, I just had peek of a glitz in the Matrix. I grew up in Southern California and there was/is a county called San Bernadino (spell check said that was a wrong spelling). It included the San Bernadino freeway, the town, etc.

Then about a year or more ago the name became San Bernardino. The two names sound completely different. Everywhere I looked, the name had changed to San Bernardino.

Then today I was watching a video on alternative realities -
and at 7:26 the narrator says the words 'San Bernadino'.

Would someone please check the video and confirm that the narrator says 'San Bernadino' and not 'San Bernardino'

Thanks for the reply. With this Mandela Effect issue I don't know who may be subject to it. Perhaps you hear San Bernardino, but not me.

I sent the same request to some friends of mine. One not only heard San Bernadino, she also has an old record album with the song's name San Bernadino. She sent me a screen grab of it, which I will try to post -

1667373278571.png

She also pulled up some very old maps off the internet and the maps listed the county of San Bernardino, which blows her mind. She has a friend living there and sure enough the friend calls it San Bernardino.

Bugger if I know what is going on. I don't recall Laura ever asking specifically what the Mandela Effect is all about. Anybody have a link to where she asks about the effect?

Here is her reply to me, "
WHAT, I LOOKED AT THE SEPIA MAP CAREFULLY it read Bernadino... but now its not.
COME ON------------

Here is my reply to her, "
Welcome to the Mandela Effect. What you've experienced is not uncommon to those who are affected by it. An item may have a certain name and then the next time a person looks at the product it has another name (slightly changed). THEN, it can turn back to the first name the next time a person looks at it. - Totally freaky.
Go ahead, try and explain it to me, I've heard all sorts of theories of why it happens, but they are just THEORIES. I, on the other hand, keep trying to find an OBJECTIVE reason for the phenomena - which is an absurd idea as OBJECTIVE reality keeps changing.
Like I said, running in circles trying to catch my tail.

I think the other day I have a Mandela effect. I was talking about books with a friend, she told me about Games of Thrones by George RR Martin. I said to her, oh yes, the author died around one year ago. She was very surprise and me I was surprised that she didn't know! But then I checked at home at the Internet, and I was super surprised that he is still alive! My lord, what is this!

I try to find how come I was 100% sure that Mr. Martin was dead. Is this a Mandela effect? Maybe. Or maybe not. Who knows!

I think the other day I have a Mandela effect. I was talking about books with a friend, she told me about Games of Thrones by George RR Martin. I said to her, oh yes, the author died around one year ago. She was very surprise and me I was surprised that she didn't know! But then I checked at home at the Internet, and I was super surprised that he is still alive! My lord, what is this!

I try to find how come I was 100% sure that Mr. Martin was dead. Is this a Mandela effect? Maybe. Or maybe not. Who knows!
I remember it too. But it seems it was only a big confusion with the death of George Martin.

Back
Top Bottom