A good idea for a Xmas present!

322554190_6144093275655245_3379125969375227265_n.jpg

just been speaking to several aussie friends - not happening over there at all ! although im sure the weffers would love to implement that kind of tyranny!

E R

I checked again and this statement by WEF seems to be legit :scared:

One chosen excerpt: "The World Economic Forum is now calling for the decriminalization of sex with children, arguing that laws against “age gap love,” more commonly known as pedophilia, “violate human rights.”"

But isn't it a good thing the WEF makes these insane statements? People who are not awake yet need hard proof like this, no?

Russia's biometric nightmare

A rushed "security" bill paves the way for a privatized digital control grid​

"On Wednesday the State Duma adopted a bill that regulates the collection and storage of biometric data in Russia.)

"To prevent the misuse or mishandling of biometric data by private enterprises, the legislation requires all face scans and voice samples to be stored in a centralized Unified Biometric System (UBS)."

"A press release published by the State Duma claims the bill “protects” the biometric data of Russians and guarantees that the collection of such data is completely voluntary."

"Sounds pretty good. What’s not to like? Well, for starters…"
(4 major points in the short article below:)

"The bill still needs to pass the Federation Council and get Putin’s signature before becoming law—so who knows, maybe it will crash and burn like the national cattle-tag law?"

Stay tuned.

Now it's two days later and I rechecked this statement. There is fact checker that debunked the statement of the WEF as fake news.
Pierre there are things happening today in schools, families etc. that I would not have believed 30-40 years ago could happen. Now they are normal. So the things you pointed out these sick social/psycho-paths mentioning will evolve into being "normal" in 20-30 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom