Troops On Stand-By As UK Prepares For Public Sector Strikes Ahead Of Christmas​

"The UK government has put hundreds of soldiers on stand-by to cover for ambulance crews, firefighters, and Border Force staff as a wave of strikes are set to disrupt crucial public services in the run-up to Christmas."

"According to the Cabinet Office, about 2,000 British military personnel, civil servants, and volunteers from across government have been training as part of the government’s contingency planning."

Amazing Polly’s recent video. She pulls on quite a few interesting threads and tries to reach a conclusion. (Plenty of documentation and links)

Some of the treads she pulls on:

Is Elon Musk really running: SpaceX, Twitter, Underground drilling Co., Neuralink, Star-Link, AND TESLA? REALLY? And who was his grandfather?

What was Kanye West's ridiculous interview with A.J. trying to promote?

Kanye’s new symbol. What does it stand for, and who owns that symbol?

As above so below.

2002 they are said to have made their first human clone.

Is Canada, the epicenter of the mafia?

Why were scientists known as the “Martians” brought from Hungary to the US in the early half to the 20th century?

APEC 2022 symbol is a swastika.

Mining people through the cloud. (Mining of emotions and physical effects of impute to earn credits)

Synthesis of the esoteric and the technocratic.

Interesting article...:-/

The WEF Isn't A Cabal, It's A Cult

'We can stipulate that people and groups can acquire outsized influence, then use it to do morally bankrupt things in order to further their own aims. We can further agree that the higher up the sociopolitical hierarchy from where these agendas originate, the more likely it is that the consequences are borne most heavily by the plebes. Most of the time, those whose machinations were responsible for catastrophic outcomes, escape being held to account for it.
I said most of the time

But the world we live in today is proof positive of one thing: nobody is in control of anything.'

Interesting article...:-/
I'll say it's interesting! Has the author incorporated occult knowledge before, in his articles? I wonder if he's been listening to Catherine Austin Fitts, who has been speaking of Steiner's Ahrimanic forces for sometime, now. Talk on Satanism is common enough, Luciferianism less so, but Ahriman just doesn't show up in most people's articles....Steiner's work calls Luciferic and Ahrimanic the 2 opposing forces to humanity's spiritual evolution. Yeah, very interesting article, thanks @Alix

Yes very interesting. Interesting he (the author of the analysis, not the book itself) resorts to Bitcoin as a kind of failsafe savior against the psychic and spiritual predation. Ironic if the author of the article himself is the type of stealth predator (on an unconscious level) he is warning about and describing. IDK.

Spy vs spy once again. Can’t tell who’s who without a program and they didn’t print them up for todays game.

Interesting he (the author of the analysis, not the book itself) resorts to Bitcoin as a kind of failsafe savior against the psychic and spiritual predation. Ironic if the author of the article himself is the type of stealth predator (on an unconscious level) he is warning about and describing. IDK.
Yeah, thought the same thing about the bitcoin...which I've never been sold on...So, using the bitcoin as a type of salvific
tool, and bringing up luciferic and ahrimanic forces opposing humanity, the salvific force or narrow gate between the two forces, according to Steiner and others, is the Christ consciousness, not bitcoin! 🤣
Ironic if the author of the article himself is the type of stealth predator
⬆️ "If the shoe fits...."

Amazing Polly’s recent video. She pulls on quite a few interesting threads and tries to reach a conclusion. (Plenty of documentation and links)

Some of the treads she pulls on:

Is Elon Musk really running: SpaceX, Twitter, Underground drilling Co., Neuralink, Star-Link, AND TESLA? REALLY? And who was his grandfather?

What was Kanye West's ridiculous interview with A.J. trying to promote?

Kanye’s new symbol. What does it stand for, and who owns that symbol?

As above so below.

2002 they are said to have made their first human clone.

Is Canada, the epicenter of the mafia?

Why were scientists known as the “Martians” brought from Hungary to the US in the early half to the 20th century?

APEC 2022 symbol is a swastika.

Mining people through the cloud. (Mining of emotions and physical effects of impute to earn credits)

Synthesis of the esoteric and the technocratic.

Lots of interesting data points and suspicious connections between them - webs of influence and control. So many prideful people, all being driven mad such that they don't even understand what they are even doing. Because they are connected in social, financial, and technological ways, connections and associations may act as a disadvantage in changing/revelatory times. Pass the popcorn while they try to pass off all the tarbabys they have made for themselves. Such scandals as FTX act like marker dye, highlighting the 'taint' of involvement in the agenda.

It is left to the reader to evaluate and parse much of Polly's data here, I wouldn't be surprised if further pulling on some of these strings revealed some interesting things.

Planned obsolescence is like a disguised subscription.
This documentary shows that planned obsolescence has been carefully engineered since the 1920s. If you will own nothing and be happy, it's like what Lenin said, "Communism may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolish private property."
youtube watch?v=V0Zk6XEAOGk

Last edited:
planned obsolescence has been carefully engineered since the 1920s
This led me to another series of thoughts I had lately. I see that planned obsolescence is a major basis of the global economy - consumerism that is endlessly stimulated at all costs - and nations like China being an industrial economy and the USA being a service economy. Modern consumerism has taken us away from humanity's original subsistence economy. We've literally become dependent on consumerism because we've been lured away from historical knowledge and experience of subsistence living - and of course it is not taught in schools. This makes us susceptible and ripe for The Great Reset, which aims to take control, primarily, of the world economy. They simply have to tell everyone that the system is "unsustainable."

Furthermore, this connected, in my mind, to the writings of John Perkins' in Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, which describes the many criminal, exploitive, profit-making aims of forcing "development" on the developing world (via foreign aid and otherwise) and effectively bringing them into the globalist empire - installing compliant puppet rulers as necessary. One of the longer-term consequences suffered by the people of target nations in the developing world is that they are lured away from their subsistence economies by "development" and injections of money, and thus they become, effectively, dependent on money to buy what they need, which, as we know, subjects them to control by the world's banks.

It's all mind-boggling, really.

Planned obsolescence is like a disguised subscription. The Livermore fire station light bulb in San Jose CA has been burning continuously for 121 years (carbon filament in a partial vacuum). A plumber told me he still sees brass water heaters in old homes working just fine for over 60 years. Wouldn't you pay a few extra bucks for a vehicle muffler if it was made not to corrode?

Yeah, the guy who came to fix our (20 year old) gas heater told me similar.. showed me how to fix it myself too, pretty easy. Said his own one is 40 years old and still going strong. He was saying all the modern ones now are computerised so when they break, you just throw out the circuit board and install a new one....for as long as those components are still available....and then? Get a new one. Sounds like modern cars... and everything else really...

I only first started noticing this stuff when it came out that Apple was artificially throttling the speed of their iPhones after a year or two of use.. (depending on the battery's health IIRC). Like they try to make people think it's normal for computers to get slower over time and need replacing... Well, I have a 40 year old computer (hobby of mine) which still works perfectly. And there are examples of computers like that - just a cheap little early 1980s home computer, nothing fancy - which have been running continuously at businesses etc for decades with no problem.

I don't know the technicalities but I'm guessing battery technology plays a large part in all this.. Was recently helping my grandma clear out some old stuff and found a little handheld computer thing ("digital diary", remember those?) which hadn't been turned on in 30 years. I pressed the power button and it came on no worries, battery still fine and still charged.. Electronic devices now, you're lucky if the battery lasts a couple days..and it definitely won't hold a charge if left in a drawer for years!

(There are other factors like devices now have big bright touchscreens requiring more power, and software doesn't need to be written to be efficient anymore since computers got so fast, it's easier to just use brute force than to use an intimate knowledge of the hardware to make things fast enough...getting off topic though... but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that modern batteries are designed with an artificially short lifespan.. it's all so breathtakingly wasteful. Which I have no doubt it's designed to be, at some level.)

edit: oh yeah and this is so much wider than just electronic devices hey.. eg, my grandpa has clothes, socks, handkerchiefs, shoes etc from the 60s or maybe earlier which are still in great condition, and just to touch them you can feel their high quality. most of my cheap modern clothes start falling apart after a couple years.. the cheapness is built into everything at the basic manufacturing level I guess...

Last edited:
Yeah, the guy who came to fix our (20 year old) gas heater told me similar.. showed me how to fix it myself too, pretty easy. Said his own one is 40 years old and still going strong. He was saying all the modern ones now are computerised so when they break, you just throw out the circuit board and install a new one....for as long as those components are still available....and then? Get a new one. Sounds like modern cars... and everything else really...

A half year ago, Swedish Råd & Rön which tests all kinds of consumer things - tested electrical bicycles.

One of the brand’s batteries was pre programmed to stop functioning after exactly 2 years time !!

Startling.

A half year ago, Swedish Råd & Rön which tests all kinds of consumer things - tested electrical bicycles.

One of the brand’s batteries was pre programmed to stop functioning after exactly 2 years time !!

Startling.
Oh! I would like to read more about those tests. I just tried to search for that information, but so far not able to find it. Do you have a link, XPan? As it happens, I just purchased a used ebike (it’s over 1.5 years old) so now I am wondering if my battery brand is likely to fail soon!

Back
Top Bottom