The Dot Connector Magazine Joins Forces With SOTT.net!

Re: NEW SOTT.NET/FOTCM Publication - "The Dot Connector Magazine!"

Holey moley! :wow: This magazine looks fantastic!

I, too, can't wait for the first copy to arrive.

Awesome :D :headbanger:

I'm going to show it off as much as I can get away with :lol:

Keit said:
Perceval said:
Just a note on the paypal thing. In Europe at least, you don't have to give them your bank account details etc anymore, you can just type in your credit card number and they charge it directly. So if you have a CC, (or can borrow one and pay the person in cash) you can subscribe.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, the cc I have right now is valid only in Israel, and validation with Paypal didn't go through. So I am planning on checking the option of getting international cc. But I'll check cash option too. Thanks again!
I have an international Visa card but have still not been able to do any transaction from PayPal as the company producing cards for my bank is not willing to remove barriers for internet use of the card. This is what my bank told me. I have signed all necessary papers stating they'll not be hold liable in case of a loss caused by internet use, I'm still not able to do any transactions in PayPal as my card can not be confirmed. I have even purchased a Websurfer MasterCard, but PayPal said it was not recognized as an international card.
Result: can't make any donation, can't buy books via Red Pill site as payment can only be done via PayPal.
But have been able to use my Websurfer MasterCard on Amazon to purchase some of Laura's books.
Will it not be possible to set up a direct way of payment like the one on Amazon rather than via PayPal? It will be of some relief...

P.S.: Just read that the Magazine will be available on Amazon soon, so I will be able to buy it! wow! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thup: :thup:

Yes, the shipment of magazines arrived this morning, and by afternoon, with a full crew working like a well-oiled machine they were all labeled and gone to the post office! They really are beautiful... very high quality production and we are proud of the very fast collaboration of talents from many FOTCM members. Just wait 'til you do have it in your hand! You will NOT be ashamed to leave this one on your coffee table!

We are already planning the next issue. I hope that everyone on the forum who can will subscribe so as to spread the word in print media for those who do not spend time on computers.

I'll be checking the post! Can't wait to see & read it. And thanks to all the parts of "the well oiled machine" for your hard work. You guys definitely rock! :headbanger:

Hey, It's just come through my letter box! :clap: :thup: :headbanger: :flowers:

I've just opened the envelope! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Arrived here (in the UK) this morning!! :headbanger: :clap: :thup: :wizard:
Scanned through it and read the first few pages and have to say I'm very impressed!!! Sign me up for another 2 years on the 2 I already have :D
Will be leaving it strategically on coffee tables (parents and girlfriends alternatively), and if I can find some more funds will see what I can do about getting a second copy to place strategically (library, doctors, coffee shop etc).

Good stuff!

The DCM arrived this morning (I'm in the UK) and I am seriously impressed!

It looks very accessible to people - just the sort of thing that can be left in waiting rooms, libraries and so on.

Fantastic job!! :thup: :clap: :thup: :clap: :thup: :clap:

Just discovered my copy in the mail box and had a short peek inside. :D

I have to say, not just the cover is promising...
Laura did not exaggerate by stating that it's a high quality production.

Excellent work Sott/DCM collaboration team :thup: :clap: :flowers:

Gotta go now, I have some serious reading ahead of me :lol: :cool: :cool2:

I don't mean to sound impatient, but is there still a flyer planned for the magazine? I want to make an EE/DCM promotion run soon.

Wow! Glad to know they arrived to quickly to the UK!

If you cannot afford to buy more copies, but you are interested and willing to leave some in strategic places (bookstores, doctors' offices, etc), please send us a PM with your name and address, and we will save some to ship to you. If you CAN afford an extra copy or two, that would be great, but still, let us know how many you think you could distribute.

Thanks, and enjoy your reading! :D

It was a great surprise having found the first DOT magazine in my mailbox today!
I echo what everyone said here, I'm seriously impressed!

Thank you! :wow:

Same goes for me, too :)

It's a very high quality production and I have no doubt a passer-by would pick this publication up first over any other in a waiting room or other such place. It's very eye catching!

Can't wait to read it! :D

Back
Top Bottom